FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
John Hankey: Bush Snr. Murdered JFK
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Author Message
Sirius



Joined: 07 Jan 2008
Posts: 24

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:
Why did Jack Ruby shoot Oswald? I mean, what was in it for him - going to prison?! Did he really die in prison?
What did he tell Dorothy Kilgallen?[/b]


I can tell you that the general sense at the time was that Oswald knew something and was going to squawk. I believe that was and is the reason Oswald was taken out.

I can't answer the question what was in it for Ruby. Maybe he owed money and it was a way for him to satisfy a debt. Ruby had mob connections and we know the CIA regularly collaborates with the mob.

Kilgallen? I don't know. Maybe a google will pull something up.

I have thought about the JFK assassination since 1963 and believe now there's credible evidence the CIA pulled it off.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rumpl4skn



Joined: 11 Feb 2006
Posts: 2950
Location: 36� 3'N x 86�40'W

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sirius wrote:
I can't answer the question what was in it for Ruby. Maybe he owed money and it was a way for him to satisfy a debt. Ruby had mob connections and we know the CIA regularly collaborates with the mob.

Ruby was an employee of Richard Nixon when he was in Congress, do the math. Not a big stretch as to who gave him his orders. R. Milhouse is another guy, like Poppy, who "can't remember" where he was on November 22nd, 1963. I believe that makes two of them in the whole US.



And, at the end of this video...
Ruby: "If Adlai Stevenson had been Vice President, there never would have been an assassination of President Kennedy."
Reporter: "Can you explain that?
Ruby: "The answer is the man who is in office now."



Skipping through channels tonight, and General Electric's Public Service Anti-Conspiracy History Channel is doing another "impressionist" feature on Lee Harvey Oswald, and precisely when he "turned into a Communist." (This is the same channel that, in the 1980's, broadcast the above Ruby video. The times, they are a-bitch.)

His brother, of all people, was just interviewed, and he says this: "He just wanted to be different. He called himself a Marxist, but.... if the whole country had been Marxists, he'd have wanted to be an American."

I didn't get it right away, because I'd forgotten that American is the direct political opposite of Marxist. Laughing

I'm curious what % of the country watches this and buys it. I would assume the idea is to slowly bring the younger kids on-board, play upon their natural anti-social tendencies - to get them to be contrary to the 'accepted flow' - and make this country just slowly forget how sloppily this op was carried out.

_________________
"No matter what happens, ever... there's ALWAYS at least one reason. And the top reason is ALWAYS money."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PatrickSMcNally



Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 846

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack Ruby belonged to the Anti-Defmation League. That tells you his colors.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sirius



Joined: 07 Jan 2008
Posts: 24

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:

Skipping through channels tonight, and General Electric's Public Service Anti-Conspiracy History Channel is doing another "impressionist" feature on Lee Harvey Oswald, and precisely when he "turned into a Communist." (This is the same channel that, in the 1980's, broadcast the above Ruby video. The times, they are a-bitch.)

His brother, of all people, was just interviewed, and he says this: "He just wanted to be different. He called himself a Marxist, but.... if the whole country had been Marxists, he'd have wanted to be an American."

I didn't get it right away, because I'd forgotten that American is the direct political opposite of Marxist. Laughing


I know it's said that Oswald was communist/Marxist but I don't believe that whatsoever. I believe he was CIA all the way and believe he was sent to infiltrate communist and anti-communist organizations for intelligence purposes. Further I believe he was CIA when he went to Russia.

_________________
Joseph Palmi: "What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?"
Edward Wilson: "The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting."

"The Good Shepherd" (2006)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rumpl4skn



Joined: 11 Feb 2006
Posts: 2950
Location: 36� 3'N x 86�40'W

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sirius wrote:

I know it's said that Oswald was communist/Marxist but I don't believe that whatsoever. I believe he was CIA all the way and believe he was sent to infiltrate communist and anti-communist organizations for intelligence purposes. Further I believe he was CIA when he went to Russia.

Absolutely. And what a wonderful stroke of luck for the JFK plotters that there "just happened" to have been video footage of Oswald handing out Communist leaflets, and appearing on local TV espousing his Marxist tendencies.

The very second those events were set up, the JFK assassination was a done deal, and Lee Harvey Oswald was a dead man.

Another issue that's rarely brought up is the "false alarm" assassintation warning that came as JFK was in Houston, directly preceding Dallas. Jack Valenti, traveling with the President, says that once the Houston event came and went without incident, the troupe relaxed, and Valenti claims that was one big reason the Dallas trip was an open canopy car, and lots more slow driving than should have been allowed. The guard was "let down a bit."

And we now know that the "false alarm" assassination warning came from none other than George HW Bush. If you wait long enough, there isn't a puzzle piece that doesn't fit.

_________________
"No matter what happens, ever... there's ALWAYS at least one reason. And the top reason is ALWAYS money."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
xiuyan



Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We here in the assassination less? Dallas trip to whether or not I would like to in Houston should be a reason for George W. Bush, perhaps this is a good choice, because the new election has already begun.
________
herbalaire review


Last edited by xiuyan on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
hdog



Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Posts: 77

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:


Another issue that's rarely brought up is the "false alarm" assassintation warning that came as JFK was in Houston, directly preceding Dallas. Jack Valenti, traveling with the President, says that once the Houston event came and went without incident, the troupe relaxed, and Valenti claims that was one big reason the Dallas trip was an open canopy car, and lots more slow driving than should have been allowed. The guard was "let down a bit."

And we now know that the "false alarm" assassination warning came from none other than George HW Bush. If you wait long enough, there isn't a puzzle piece that doesn't fit.


Wasn't aware of the "false alarm." Knew Bush was supposed to have made some type of call but didn't understand how it fit in.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rumpl4skn



Joined: 11 Feb 2006
Posts: 2950
Location: 36� 3'N x 86�40'W

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hdog wrote:
Wasn't aware of the "false alarm." Knew Bush was supposed to have made some type of call but didn't understand how it fit in.

Also could have been - if think about it - a clandestine signal to those "on the team" who were traveling with JFK, that the hit was to procede.

They wouldn't even have had to be told beforehand precisely where it would take place, just that "when a warning comes in in one particular city, then... it's the next stop." Their next move was then to step up security in at that stop, perhaps to ridiculous levels. Followed by "breathing a sigh of relief" at day's end that nothing had happened, and possibly admonishing the rest of the entourage for everyone "being so paranoid." Safeguards could then more easily be universally dropped for the next city.

Maybe just another of Poppy's functions that day - coded message sender. (Maybe that's where al-Qaeda learned the trick.) Laughing

_________________
"No matter what happens, ever... there's ALWAYS at least one reason. And the top reason is ALWAYS money."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Big Boss



Joined: 04 May 2008
Posts: 825
Location: Outer Heaven

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you guys think of James E. Files? Also, has anyone ever been able to contact the 'Capt. William Edwards' of the DIA mentioned in the Hoover Memo?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Big Boss



Joined: 04 May 2008
Posts: 825
Location: Outer Heaven

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting article:

http://www.realnews.org/index.php-option=com_content&task=view&id=70&Itemid=217.htm


Also, Fintan, whenever you get time (I know...I know, busy as ALL hell doing what you do best: analysis and discussion) I would really like to know what you think of Wim Daankbaar's Chauncey Holt & James Files Videos and analysis. Fakes? Whats your take Smile.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Big Boss



Joined: 04 May 2008
Posts: 825
Location: Outer Heaven

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...I wonder Fintan, would it be possible to have a nice section about this assassination in the forums? In the same manner as the 9/11 investigation. That would be pretty nice. I do suppose 9/11 was definitely significant in itself and so was this murder and possibly the murder/death of his son.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aznyron



Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 4
Location: Thailand

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:19 am    Post subject: JFK % JFK jr Reply with quote

I don't know who killed JFK Jr. if he was murdered but I will bet my
life that LHO is innocent of the JFK murder the old saying is follow the money
and it true look what happened after JFK was killed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Theme xand created by spleen.