FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Is Fintan Dunne Jewish?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Too simplistic Reply with quote

No. Being Jewish is not the smear.

Being Jewish, therefore being a possible Mossad agent
designed to sow division in the 9/11 Movement by alleging
that most key figures are working for the CIA....

Now THAT'S the smear. : )
kawazu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.What a totally lame smear job.Like Jerry said:a creepy display of cowardice.Surely thats not the best the Rats can do.
Maybe they are hoping you'll get too comfortable in thinking this is all they got.By the way,Im not seeing the giveaway that shows Fintans picture used to be there,if someone could point it out.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Kawazu, I didn't mean it to be like a "this week's puzzle".

They goofed bacause my photo was wider than the pic they replaced it with.
But they never changed the width of the html table the photo is inside:

If you check the html of their page by viewing the source, you see:

Quote:
td width="23%"
img src="postville2_files/postvi26.jpg" border="0" height="160" width="120"

A table width of 23% was fine when my photo was there but now that leaves
the replacement photo indented from the right margin much too far:

jachinstrongcity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, don't feel bad Finton, my Dad had a big nose too, and that had nothing to do with all the Nose meets Fist accounters he had when he was fooling around with other men's wifes back in his womanizing years when he was cheating on my mother. Hey, I'm not Jewish either, but I do like Matza Balls on a big steaming bed of noodles should it ever grace itself on my plate. So what does that make me ?
atm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atlien wrote:
Being Jewish is a smear, eh?

Regrettably yes, to many, being labelled a Jew is smear enough.

Note: judicial-inc.biz promotes an anti-Israeli/anti-Zionist, Holocaust denial-revisionist agenda. They appear at face value to be right-wing Christian fundamentalists. Some of their posts (but no permanent link) have appeared at http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk without editorial comment from its Web master, Rixon Stewart.

The key points about the judicial-inc.biz article are:

(i) certain persons, allegedly Jewish, identifiable by photograph only, were and/or are allegedly involved in paedophilia and drug trafficking, aided and abetted by police officers of Postville & Allamakee County, Iowa State, USA;

(ii) the alleged perpetrators' names were not and are not attached to their photographs in the original article or edits of said article;

(iii) judicial-inc.biz has since changed one of said photographs without explanation: it is to be assumed that this photograph was published by mistake or in error;

(iv) no apology has been offered to the person whose photograph was included by mistake or in error, that person being Mr Fintan Dunne;

(v) there was an editorial opportunity to reveal the identity of the person whose photograph now appears in place of Mr Dunne's but this opportunity was not taken;

(vi) their was an editorial opportunity to identify the persons whose photographs still appear in said article but this opportunity also was not taken;

(vii) the allegations by judicial-inc.biz have no original source or sources cited.

However, I think I may have traced it to: http://www.forward.com/articles/7841.

To my mind judicial-inc.biz is a turgidly anti-semetic Web site posing as anti-Zionist and anti-occupationist. They link to many outed 'rats':

http://www.erichufschmid.net/index.html

http://www.iamthewitness.com/

http://rense.com/

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/index.asp

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

http://www.wingtv.net/

The above list says it all and ought to vindicate breakfornews.com and might form the basis of a defamation [character assasination?] prosecution. I'm not a lawyer so I'd love to know what legal action could be taken against judicial-inc.biz, just for the craic.

Any legal eagles out there want to give some free advice to Fintan, Kathy and I?

atm Idea

Last edited by atm on Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:43 am; edited 3 times in total
kawazu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Fintan,I see what you mean now,I guess I was just too damn tired to see it before.
Hehe,what a bunch of losers. Very Happy
atlien

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question was rhetorical.

I understand that being Jewish is considered a smear by bigots. But that is why it is all the more imperative to say exactly what the issue is and not speak in their racist language.

Fintan broke down what the real issue is. The suggestion that he might be an Israeli operative sowing dissent among those not believing the gov't lies about 9/11.

So when Fintan refers to the claim of him being Jewish as a smear, he uses their language which validates the basic assumptions of the reactionary bigots instead of dealing with the real accusation of him being an Israeli operative.

That's what I was saying. We shouldn't use their racist language in the discussion. It's not about him being Jewish, their's nothing wrong with being Jewish. We should say that and not repeat that being Jewish is a smear.

It's not.

ATLien
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:18 am    Post subject: Re: Too simplistic Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
No. Being Jewish is not the smear.

Bring Jewish, therefore being a possible Mossad agent
designed to sow division in the 9/11 Movement by alleging
that most key figures are working for the CIA....

Now THAT'S the smear. : )

I must not have been on the Next Level with that one. I must be kinda dumb about the nuances of Jew-baiting.

"You're bashing all the 911 fakes because you're knee jerk defending the Jews who we attack." = Level One. "You're bashing all the 911 fakes because you're Mossad." = Level Two. I must admit Level Two makes more sense.

(I clicked the link and saw some back articles, how this developed before I joined.)

ATM: thanks for
Quote:
turgidly anti-semetic Web site posing as anti-Zionist and anti-occupationist

I could not have said it better. Many people I know think I'm some kind of wordsmith, but I've clearly met my match with ALL you guys.

Salaam
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I happen to know that Fintan cannot possibly be Jewish.

He paid retail for his webhosting.

hawkwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Race Over-Sensitivity Reply with quote

Now, now Rumpl4skn ... no need for that if you were part of this blasphemy we would need to change your nick to missing4skn! Laughing

Over here in the states we have something called the First Amendment of the Constitution (Bill of Rights). It exists solely to protect "unpopular/minority speech" ... not "popular/Bush supporter speak". I will not partake in the suppression of any voiced opinion, including "dumb ass race baiting that is the role of the judicial system. Freedom of speech was never defined as ... all speech is fine ... except for the kind frowned upon by the ADL or any other organization. The Supreme Court has tested the limits of this amendment often and even the most constitutionally retarded judges have upheld its validity so far.

I fully understand this means we have to deal with the "dumb ass" speech flying all around us ... we MUST draw a line in the sand and never let any group have the power of censorship. As seen within this thread, accusations with malicious intent can be easily refuted by a little logic and fact checking if necessary, the judicial system is an option. Yes, Im a nave purist on certain issues a character flaw I consider it part of my charm Laughing

- Hawk

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Core Team Reply with quote

Quote:
ATM Note: judicial-inc.biz promotes an anti-Israeli/anti-Zionist, Holocaust denial-revisionist agenda. They appear at face value to be right-wing Christian fundamentalists. Some of their posts (but no permanent link) have appeared at http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk without editorial comment from its Web master, Rixon Stewart.

Rixon Stewart is one of the ol' RumorMillNews brigade.
Sigh.

Truthseeker linked to a lot of my writing about Fallujah, Jordan Bombings,
and even 7/7 in a lame attempt to gain credibility.

RMN, WRH, RBN, WingNuts, Nimmo, Blood, Truthseeker,
Kaminski, Jones, Andreas, Rense are a close-working crew.

Alan Watt is their latest looopy Illuminati/Masons/Depopulation/Chemtrails/HAARP/ offering.
geo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Is that a............ Reply with quote

Shocked 'absolute' statement or do you have the 'balls' to do a 'program' with Alan Watt ?????????????????????? and let the 'listeners' think 4 themselves???????????????????... Wink :roll: Cool

Holt Shit there, Amos.....Dora is on a 'roll'... Wink

Ave Maria ! Oy Vay Arrow right-on.............Infinity

{ would say you putting that 'label' on Alan Watt is in the same category as the 'jewish' label put on you ! oy vay ! }
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: