FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Is Fintan Dunne Jewish?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Is Fintan Dunne Jewish? Reply with quote

I've written a new article about all this
"Fintan is a Jew" drivel. It buries the smear
for once and for all. Just follow the link.

Quote:
Is Fintan Dunne Jewish?

BreakForNews.com, 1st June, 2006

FULL STORY: http://breakfornews.com/Fintan_Dunne_Jew.htm

This issue has been rumbling on --especially since I outed the CIA Fakes back in August 2005. That's when the whispering campaign kicked into gear.

It was low level stuff alleging that the reason I had outed the Fakes was --as my nose showed-- that I was actually Jewish and working for the Mossad. I knew it was all designed to try deflect my 9/11 investigation and my outing of the CIA Fakes.

I let it ride because it was so pathetic and because I wanted to see if the disinfo merchants would keep it up, or come up with anything better.......

But yesterday, I got word that a website called Judicial-Inc.biz (which hides its domain owners), has placed a photo of me in an article about two jewish businessmen whom it says took over a small town. Now, the text establishes absolutely no reason why my photo should be linked with these businessmen. Got it? No link whatsoever.

But there my photo sits anyway --in a special section about alleged child molestestation and abduction by the two jewish men. Cute eh?

It's time to deal with this drivel for once and for all.....

READ ON - FULL STORY: http://breakfornews.com/Fintan_Dunne_Jew.htm

FULL STORY: http://breakfornews.com/Fintan_Dunne_Jew.htm

Last edited by Fintan on Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
hawkwind

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks for trying to put this issue to rest. I know we have had several laughs over the "Fintan is a Jew" topic and I used to think the issue was just "race-baiting" ... a childish response to your "fakes" outing articles. Now I believe it’s more insidious and part of a larger campaign.

I still listen to some of the "fakes" through streaming audio on the internet and its generally just amusing blather to entertain me while I'm chained to the computer all day at my job. I’ve noticed that over the last 3-6 months, the anti-Semitism drumbeat has gone from a dull rumble to the primary theme of most broadcasts. And I'm not just talking about the evil Zionist stuff; I’m talking about sweeping generalizations about "Jewish" motives. (If they even exists?) These "alternative" folks seem be diverting attention from the "elephant in the room" ... the military-industrial complex and the highly profitable corporatism as the real problem. Someone has launched another smear psyop campaign and it’s much more targeted than the typical soap opera behavior of the "alternative media".

I would like to point out the "patriot" movement as an example of an "alternative" fraction that was destroyed by this kind of "hate-baiting" campaign. Using media, the "boys" managed to associate the fledgling "patriot" movement with the Klan, the right wing fanatical Christians and ultimately with the anarchistic "militia" groups. Rightly or wrongly ... this was blatant "perception management" and peaked when this so-called "patriot" movement was made the political scapegoat for the Oklahoma City bombing. It is widely known that the CIA "spooks" completely infested all aspects of the "patriot" movement and created all the "ultra-right" perception affiliations which led to its demise as an effective political voice. To this day, whether it’s the Olympic Games bombing or a random abortion clinic bombing, the "dangerous and crazy" label has permanently been pinned on them. And that label even bleeds over to the Libertarian and Constitutional parties as well. There is no loved lost for me and the demise of the “patriot” movement, they had it coming in many ways and couldn’t just stop shooting themselves in the foot. Shocked

The danger of the current drumbeat comes from a few, very vocal so-called "alternative" mouthpieces like the Wing-nuts, Alex Jones and John Stadtmiller. They have decided to merge the "alternate/truth" movement with the remains of the "patriot" movement. So how do you feel about being "perception managed" into that magic mix? Does your doubt of the 911 event make you anti-Semantic ... or implicate you as a cause for the event??? Are "we" being made to look that way? I don't know the answers but I have to ask the questions...

Fintan is unfortunately another victim of this overall "perception management" campaign that is gaining traction again ... I hope those of us here will be able to ride out the coming storm ... again! Question

- Hawk

PS Thanks again Mr. Hufschmid (ghost writer for iamthewitness.com), for your “creepy and destructive” analysis of the current events and for keeping the “shit” out of the mix … I’ve posted my respect for you elsewhere on this site!
Twisted Evil
Toto

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know Dunne sounds jewish to me. Laughing
Ormond

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smacks of the smear job done on Hunter Thompson after he was murdered.

He'd reputedly been investigating the Franklin child kidnapping ring case, which has never come to light. As soon as he was dead and unable to defend himself, the internet flooded with inuendos of his personal involvement, 'sightings' at Bohemian Grove, his holding the camera at a snuff movie shoot, and the usual full 'demonization' tactic. They didn't, however, claim he was Jewish....
As we all know, nothing ever came of the 'smoke' over Thompson being any of that. Because it was a smear job. And that only implies that somebody organized wanted him discredited...as well as just 'gone'. His research turned up missing to boot.
Check out this approach on the standard CIA fake site...
http://www.total411.info/2005/04/dr-hunter-s-thompson-and-franklin.html
This smear went nowhere, because it had nowhere to go. "witness in horrible sex ring case sez he received candy from a man in sunglasses named Hunter Thomson......".

Cataloguing those who make these sorts of allegations is a good way of keeping score on who's really fake.

What this Judicial-Inc.biz page really tells me is that you pissed them off for blowing their cover.

Well boys, Fintan's not pushing the Protocols of Zion, or playing the race cards in his investigations. Wait........that means he MUST be a Zionist!

Just kidding. What a pile of cheap rubbish. Hacks.

Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Now, the text establishes absolutely no reason why my photo should be linked with these businessmen. Got it? No link whatsoever.

But there my photo sits anyway --in a special section about alleged child molestestation and abduction by the two jewish men. Cute eh?

That's the creepiest display of cowardice in character assassination I've ever seen. It seems pretty desperate.

Congratulations. You must be doing something right.
Damian Flynn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if I heard this before, but I think the anti Jew stuff could be more than a useful distraction and disinfo. Spreading the Jew conspiracy propaganda would also provide a convenient scapegoat if for some unexpected reason the shit really hit the fan. They have Jews placed in key positions which would make this easy to facilitate. This would also tie in nicely with the Jesus TV PsyOps about Israel and the end of the World.

I guess if blaming the Jews doesn't work, they can always claim that they were possessed by aliens.
tjames

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Fintan,

I have listened, read and thought on much of your own and gathered/corroborated information practically since you began your work with Alex Merklinger as the Newsman around "02-3". I was still in highschool and hadn't moved out of my parents home yet at the time and one day my mom came into the basement as I was viewing your website, her being a racist jew loathing woman (at the time) and the first thing out of her mouth ..."Yep, he's Jewish". I simply laughed and said, Do you hear his heavy accent, his wife's too and all his stories and continuous interests in Ireland. By the way half of my family is from Ireland and a buddy just gave a speech on the potatoe Irish famine last week in a College speech class, but i'm pretty sure he's the real deal.

Thanks for all your good work,
Keep it up Fintan and by the way I need some more shampoo!

Listener / Reader

atm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan, my boy, seeker of Emeth

I'll speak to your mother, pray to Moses, you'll re-name your website www.breakforjews.com and no more will we hear of this 'Is Fintan a Jew?' opfal.

Dorshei Tov unite! Our online Kehilath will continue unperturbed (except on Saturdays).

Shalom, my boy.

atm Smile
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: hahaha Reply with quote

I was going to try to post something funny, but I cant beat ATM. BreakforJews.com.

I DO have some apprehension that the evils Zionists will succeed in turning world opinion against Jews. But I'm not packing for Tel Aviv.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: They just pulled the pic Reply with quote

Yaa..haaaay!

They pulled the pic of me from the page. The new page looks like this:

And that might seem to be that.....
EXCEPT that these guys at Judicial-Inc are as dumb as they are slimy.
With opposition this dumb --we're gonna crack this 9/11 thing.

In fact, they're so dumb that when they pulled my pic from that page they left
clear evidence behind in their new version of the page.

Here's the original page link : http://judicial-inc.biz/postville.htm
Here's our first archive of it : http://breakfornews.com/offsitearchive/postville.htm
Here's the latest archive of it: http://breakfornews.com/offsitearchive/postville2.htm

Can you spot the giveaway in the new page that shows my pic used to be there?
Can you spot it before Judicial-Inc have to change the page again!
Screenshot of the new version is above and the original is below.

atm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's obvious that we have a rat here. Too obvious? I wonder what Phase 2 will bring [Phase 1 being Alex Jones's 'Is Fintan Done?' plus 'Wing vs. Rense' plus this little e-tabloidesque scorcher].

Police 5: Keep 'em Peeled.

atm Exclamation
atlien

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being Jewish is a smear, eh?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: