FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Uncovered: The Rat's Nest of 9/11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Elijah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon, Alan.

Just write a succinct paragraph on each item.

If I can compress two years worth of disinformation into two paragraphs, surely you can compress the Truth into three.
kathy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Alan, Elijah, Jerry diy- all

Regarding the server and where the website is hosted from -

When purchasing a hosting package one does not have to have that in the country within which they reside, thankfully, otherwise, we would not be able to afford a hosting package. With this technology called the internet and the ability to buy online we used it to find the cheapest package to suit our finances and our hosting needs - the best value we could find was obviously an American hosting company. The Internet does away with borders and gives us a choice of services which we might not otherwise have access to. :-)

It is also a great communication tool - huh?

Kathy

Last edited by kathy on Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
capt w

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: CIA fake Reply with quote

I am a CIA fake

or at least i was

you see a few years ago i took
a few tabs of acid

LSD? remember that

hey and i smoked a few j's too

all cia
all MI5

simply by my association

opium wars? still going on

Skull & bones - continued
the industry of
civilisation angainst savagery

continued the control of innovation

now i beleive fintan
is trying to suggest in his CIA fakes analysis
[what I get from it, anyway]

is that we are all dupes of the CIA /
Corporate Military /industrial complex

without realising it

Theirs is a GOD complex

it wishes control over the globe
and need to convince you it already has
a global control mechanism

think about it - if you were intent on Global Domination
you would consider every aspect of the Globe
Land ,air sea space

---------------------------------
the earth is going to be a space station - william burroughs [cia ...he he]

animal, vegetable, mineral, bio, atomic, nano, plasma, energy
the food/pharma/energy/ life supporting BIOSPHERE

this utilises both hard & soft power

soft power is an interesting concept which is
the basis for Cointelpro & infiltration/Psyops techniques

its purpose is to never let on/reveal itself
and convince you that you are on Team freedom

"buy a coke folks - your on the winning side!"

so be big about it
admit you are or have been under the influence
at least before you 'thought' you woke up

think & think again - continue ad infinitum

working on breaking on through
to the other side?
jim morrison -lsd lizard king CIA
a next level?

[sorry fintan - too much like a video
game for my tastes - but intersting nonetheless!]

when we know what we have become we can truly change
when we can identify ourselves without referencing to the CIA
personality ego mindtrap playbook

as the seargent say's
"carry on"
hawkwind

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Breakthroughs Reply with quote

I'll take a stab at Elijah's questions in less than 3 paragraphs ... Smile

#1 and #2
Cold War Ends - MIC bloated ticks denied access to fresh blood.
War on Terror Begins - MIC gets a fresh I-V. (corpses DO taste bad)

#3 - Silly rabbit ... trix are for kids!

- Hawk
Elijah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a little dense, Hawk.

Don't quite see where all the fuss about disinformation is. Certainly it is all around. But how does alerting more people to the game of deception help them out?
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WE GOT OURSELVES A PARTY HERE BOYS AND GIRLS!!
Thanks all for joining in! Good times!

I can't respond fast enough! Hopefully my responses aren't antique by now..

Quote:
I'll toss my 2 cents in the ring... It's the enonomy, or rather the lack of one coming soon to a television near you. The dollar is gonna be taken down a few notches, poor people will struggle a bit more and some more will die needlessly. Lyndon LaRouche ( http://larouchepac.com ) maps the whole scam out pretty well if you want a good CIA fakes' source.

Very insightful analysis, IMO. Thanks. Doesn't it suck that all the 'info' is disseminated by 'disinfo' guys - the fact that we've gotta 'reference' LaDouche as a 'source'. Send in the clowns....

Quote:
In a nutshell, the economy will be taken down via the printing of dollars, hidden from the public as the true cause, by the Fed Reserve not releasing the tally. Fintan has brought this up in audio recently as well... General Motors (and possibly Ford Motor Co.) are to be the immediate victims in the scam by their *emminent bankrupty* crisis whereby the LaRouche phony democrat solution is for GM to shift industries and build us a monorail transportation system, powered of course by a resurgent nuclear power industry. Now, naturally this all sounds great for GM and the USA but only for a minute. You see, the Larouche (and the democrats) plan ultimately leaves GM building nothing once the system is built. The plan kills the US auto industry dead by taking out its biggest remaining asset to our industrial base. Great plan for the corporations though... and big paydays in the stock market for those *in the know* who are heavily invested in this ultimate *resurgence of public acceptance* resulting from crisis, in nuclear power and transportation. In a nutshell..

Ah ha. Another nuclear agenda furthered by the Hegelian economic crises. I'm gonna check out that 'plan'. Between economic collapse and peak oil, it sure seems like 'safe' nuclear energy is our only hope. Hmm.
Good analysis, dude- thanks.

Quote:
Well I don't care really, where the BFN server is geographically located. It is just a habit that I check out whois before wandering into a nest. Its just a question that sometimes results in strange responses from people so I ask wherever I can and it's usually my opening greeting.

For the record it doesn't matter. Even if Fintan is running a game here I still am not affected negatively because I am here chatting for my benefit only. I fear no one or what they are up to, nor should I. So it doesn't matter beause when I'm through with this site I'll just leave.

Nothing personal though...

I wasn't worried really either, but will gladly entertain any useful non-malicious inquiries. It should be nothing personal, and I can only encourage the use of analytical skills of the sort that are used at BFN. To me, part of finding 'truth' requires all arguments be subjected to the same level of scrutiny. I'm here to learn and share, not defend.

Texas has got loads of cheap hosting services, but I'm still curious anyway. After the problems I had last night trying to download treeincarnation no.4, I wish the server were in Fintan's basement but, no, ultimately choice of web hosting is proof of nothing - unless it turns out Kathy is also writing HTML for them prison planet folks.. Smile

Quote:
If I've compressed two years of disinfo into a few sentences, please enlighten me. Since I am really new to this entire outlook, please summarize what you see is happening.

This is a sincere question, by the way.

Please include:

1. An overview of what is really happening.

2. Who was behind 9-11 and for what purpose?

3. What is the point of the CIA 9-11 disinfo agents helping to destroy the paradigm of the official 9-11 government conspiracy theory? Why wake up, and make skeptics out of, a populace that is already sleepwalking under their control?

Sigh... Ok. Here goes...

*inhales giant deep breath....*

1. A global geopolitical restructuring which involves the management of global resources under the control of a global political organization which will function to enforce the policies and agenda of the elite few who control the flow of fiat currency, corporate funding, and tax money.

2. Those who stand to benefit from this global restructuring - the corporate billionaire elite, the political party 'leaders', and the G8 countries' combined media and intelligence services, whom they employ.

3. To point those who begin to 'wake up' to the mainstream nonsense in the wrong direction, and to influence public opinion; in the short term to say 'Bush did it' and prepare the way for democratic 'reform', in the long term to say 'National governments are nefarious and obsolete. We need a global political body to enforce a global policy.

Those are the long answers. The short ones are:
1. The Bad Guys are trying to take over the world.
2. The Bad Guys
3. To throw us off the track, and provide Hegelian conflicts that appear to be resolved by the Bad Guys taking over the world.

Ok, so I realize this may be new information to you, but it's not to me, so please, please do some reading before asking me any more questions. I didn't come up with this myself, and I encourage you to digest the same information I have and see if you can possibly come up with a different scenario. Don't start debating what 'I say'. This is my opinion after looking at the facts. Don't attack my opinion, attack the facts - do a good job, and you'll change my opinion. Here's a start as to how I formed my opinion. If you want a thicker syllabus, PM me.

Quote:
Author's Notes: If you want to really know the truth of 9/11,
those hyperlinks in this article are not there just for decoration.
Check them out! Plus here's some more informative reading:

Our Good Friends in the CIA - NOT !
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/08/our-good-friends-in-cia-not.html

Giving Conspiracy Theory a Bad Name
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/08/giving-conspiracy-theory-bad-name.html

Mickey Atta and the Big McWhoppers
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/08/mickey-atta-and-big-mcwhoppers.html

Alex Jones, Hopsicker & the 9/11 CIA Fakes
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/08/alex-jones-hopsicker-911-cia-fakes.html

True Lies of 9/11: Amanda & Atta
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/08/true-lies-of-911-amanda-atta.html

Disinfo: The Iran Invasion Drivel
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/08/disinfo-iran-invasion-drivel.html

Good Cops, Bad Cops and the Stolen Election
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/08/good-cops-bad-cops-and-stolen-election.html

The CIA, The Left & Tabloid 9/11
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/08/cia-left-tabloid-911.html

Ellsberg, Sibel Edmonds & The Secret Team
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/08/ellsberg-sibel-edmonds-secret-team.html

'Two Hardware Stores' as 9/11 Goes 'Nuts'
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/08/911-coverup-current-status.html

Ops in Disarray Over London Bombs Probe
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/07/ops-in-disarray-over-london-bombs.html

Cynthia's Big LIHOP Day Out
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/07/cynthias-big-lihop-day-out.html

Mainstream Ridicules Visor Terror Drill Hype
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/07/mainstream-ridicules-visor-terror.html

Alex Jones is Wrong on London Terror Drill
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/07/alex-jones-is-wrong-on-london-terror.html

9/11 : The Aliens Did It !
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/04/911-aliens-did-it.html

Gannon and the Inevitable Downfall of Rove
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/04/gannon-and-inevitable-downfall-of-rove.html

Seymour Hersh and the Mythical 'Strike on Iran'
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/04/seymour-hersh-and-mythical-strike-on.html

What Have John Kerry and Giuliana Sgrena Got in Common?
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/03/what-have-john-kerry-and-giuliana.html

See Also: http://breakfornews.com/TheCIAInternetFakes.htm

Quote:
Quote:
Isn't there a saying that says something about knowing someone by their fruits?

Anime - Are you questioning my hetrosexuality? Smile

Quote:
2. When purchasing a hosting package one does not have to have that in the country within which they reside, thankfully, otherwise, we would not be able to afford a hosting package. With this technology called the internet and the ability to buy online we used it to find the cheapest package to suit our finances and our hosting needs - the best value we could find was obviously an American hosting company. The Internet does away with borders and gives us a choice of services which we might not otherwise have access to.

Darn. Thought we 'had' you guys that time... Smile
Thanks for clearing that up.

Hawk - I like your 'short' answers better than mine. But I think they agree pretty well, yes? I was all over the Pinter speech when it first 'came out', or whatever. I emailed it to a lot of my friends. Never got a response, but he's suggesting some pretty deep level global hijinx, ain't he?

This is good fun. I'm honored to be on this board with you guys.

Ok, I gotta go listen to treeincarnation #4 once more, cause I'm all hyped up again. Apparently, I am the one. (So there, Phil!) Smile
alan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elijah,

Briefly. I do not know the truth and am looking for answers myself. I don't believe that anyone knows the truth. Our perception of reality has been coerced and prodded since birth and is mostly artifical. None of us, and certainly not I, can describe the truth in three paragraphs.

It is up to you to do the research yourself. Fintan and Kathy's sites are a good resource in that regard.

As capt w said

Quote:
admit you are or have been under the influence
at least before you 'thought' you woke up

Many people wake up from one dream only to find themselves, unawares, within another. The cia fakes are a set of traps to pick up some of the people who have woken up. There are many techniques used to confound and mislead people once they enter these traps. Some of those techniques take advantage of your natural instinct to identify out and avoid sources of danger. That is why you will find yourself so interested in articles and stories about terrorism, nuclear war (in the old days) and financial collapse. The standard scare stories wear off eventually, as you wake up, and are replaced with more nonsense about attacking Iran or police states etc. This disinformation is designed to dissipate your energy, to make you afraid, to stop you hooking up with like minded people.

but you know all of this already. Why are you asking the question?
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This disinformation is designed to dissipate your energy, to make you afraid, to stop you hooking up with like minded people.

Well said, Alan. I myself was scared, listless, depressed, and isolated for longer than I care to remember.

Actually, from September 2001 to oh, about August 2005. That's why this resonates so intensely with me.

Last edited by Jerry Fletcher on Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
hawkwind

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elijah,

I am NOT being a smartass. Understanding disinformation (patterns of) IS the key to unlock the truth. Look around at the "so called" movement ... it IS/WAS always designed to be a "controlled demolition", to directly quote the fakes (they hide in plain site and are clever). Take a deep breath, stop spinning your wheels. The major players in the 911 movement are all about distraction and a few bucks! Talk to a professional magician, he knows what's what. Think about it, what freedoms have you gained while all the talking heads have grabbed you by your emotional ring and dragged you down to their dead end paths? The snakes are eating their own tails. The "movement" is designed to fail. You are NOT dense, fasten your seatbelt, if you hang in there, this will be one hell of a ride!

- Hawk

Last edited by hawkwind on Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
capt w

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: etc Reply with quote

to continue

from

Theirs is a GOD complex

it wishes control over the globe
and need to convince you it already has
a global control mechanism

until we, one by one are arrested...abused
killed...snuffed out

we can fight
by literally doing NOTHING

recently the NO2ID cards site
had on its site the proposition that
in order to fight the coming ID database
everyone should pledge 10 bucks or so
and sign up to

er...a list...on the site
[see the problem?]
that list IS A DATABASE

doh!

the only thing you have to do is just say no
[strangely echoing Nancy Reagan ...er sorry...
but this time the twatty old widow has a point]

refuse

jeez some amazing 'older & wiser
folks are doing that right now
with the Council Tax in the UK

stand up and be refuse to be counted [he he]
prepare to take whatever 'punishment'
they will throw at us...

I am Spartacus [dir. Kubrik]
alan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry and Hawkwind, thank you for your posts. It is good to know that there are likeminded people out there. Elijah, thank you for your questions to Jerry and Hawkwind.

I always had a serious difficulty with the sites that we now call the cia fakes. I didn't have anyone to talk to about this. My own intention was to create a database of bullshit sites and a system which could alert people to the fact that what they were reading was crap. When I read the cia fakes article it changed my perception instantly. Thanks for your work Fintan & Kathy.

The next step is to organise and take on these losers. Yes, it will be 'one hell of a ride'
kathy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Texas has got loads of cheap hosting services, but I'm still curious anyway. After the problems I had last night trying to download treeincarnation no.4, I wish the server were in Fintan's basement but, no, ultimately choice of web hosting is proof of nothing - unless it turns out Kathy is also writing HTML for them prison planet folks.. Smile

I wish the server was in our basement too and that I even had a basement to put a server in :-) Our home is a bungalow. Fintan does all the design and updating for BreakForNews and treeincarnation, I do the design and updating on NeemWell, kathymcmahon.com, gulufuture.org and justingittons.com - that's enough to keep me busy so I would have to turn down any offers of work from Prison planet - thanks Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 7 of 42

Jump to: