FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Uncovered: The Rat's Nest of 9/11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Hombre

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continuity wrote:
So it *is* the very same 'Concrete' Chris Brown...

You must admit though, that whatever your personal thoughts on the matter of the concrete are, that CCB does himself (and his cause) absolutely no favours, the way he carries on - it's almost like he's been hired to make the issue look as fringe and woo as possible. Wink

Admit NO: Agree with your post: YES- 100 x's over- However the issue of whether or not ANY concrete existed within the cores of those towers is my point and only my point where Chris is concerned. IT WAS THERE~There is no doubt about that.

Now how it was constructed is something Chris struggles to Prove but he does a far better job OF THAT than those who claim that concrete cores are simply DISINFO.

I've learned that most of these people who steadfastly defend a position without considering that they may in fact be mistaken, possibly have issues beyond the Truth. There are several of these people who are simply playing the 9-11 game so to speak. They are busted when they can't provide sensible answers to logical questions, usually they try to change the subject or simply refuse to answer.

It's funny that certain topics, I can mention many, have double standards, especially depending upon who the messenger is. Take the health care business and the quote Fintan used in his audio from the Left Winger: " WHAT IF THEY ARE RIGHT " Laughing

But you see in the business of 9-11 : There is no such question: What if they are right just doesn't exist. Funny how NO ONE considers that line of thought, WHAT IF! When it comes to certain issues.

People are quick to assume though, probably the result of too much TV or too many youtube clips, something has them on edge in my opinion.

How many people really know that many many New Yorkers who were in the city near the Towers on 9-11, actually got their information from second hand sources, or from TV. Times Square was running it on the Jumbo-tron, so what people actually think they saw/witnessed was CONTROLLED even on site, or very near, as it all unfolded.

This is so very easy to see that it makes me wonder how some can deny certain things as being possible.

Hombre'
Craig W

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read the 911 Fakes article again and wanted to say that I think it is a really good analysis of the extent and complexity of the disinformation campaign being waged on 911 truth. Multiple layers of fakery, timed self-destruction, agents whose views deviate from the official line in various ways.

One thing: could someone explain how they think someone like Alex Jones operates? Is it something like this: he gets fed a lot of info, some of which is good and some disinfo. He pushes a lot of disinfo along with the good stuff. But does he know his role? That he is acting as a disinfo agent? Does he get told what to hype and when? If he doesn't now, how is he controlled? Any guesses how it works?

Also does he offer positive solutions, or is it more of the fear-mngering "stock up on ammo, water and canned food" variety? Is that part of the role: not to give people a way of changing things?

MichaelC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought everyone here was aware by now that the Alex Jones show is produced by the CIA, uses the same servers, and comes to you direct (if I am not mistaken) from the Virginia home of the CIA.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent questions, CW. I'm trying to find the time to make an equally intelligent response.
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:
I thought everyone here was aware by now that the Alex Jones show is produced by the CIA, uses the same servers, and comes to you direct (if I am not mistaken) from the Virginia home of the CIA.

SS?

S ame
S ervers?

I was not aware of such an obvious link.

of course you would have a decent url that provides that seed of 'doubt' re: big mouth Alex, crime fighter, hero and friend of the common joe?

namaste

Continuity

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:

AJ's site isn't really hosted on the CIA's servers - that post was just a joke that used a URL redirection trick to make it appear as if it was so. Wink

Cat Haiku
fromthatshow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to preface this post by saying that I consider myself a very open-minded person, and have not made up my mind on this post about 9-11 CIA fakes yet. I'll admit at first I was taken aback, seeing that I regularly read more than one of the sites you listed. I found out about this post by recommending the site What Really Happened to a friend, and he sent me here.

After listening to a couple radio shows, and reading the CIA Rats part 1 and 2, I don't understand how you can link 108 website with so little evidence on them. And thew few accusations you do have are poor in my opinion. I read several things about infowars copying stuff you wrote. Yeah... so maybe he's a lazy good for nothing copying your work. How can you provide that as evidence he is part of the CIA?

The accusations you have made are heavy, and I was expecting to find evidence on each one of the sites you listed. Instead you have a list which includes a large majority of websites you have provided zero evidence on. Even if you are correct, can you not see how that looks to an outsider? It looks as if you just wrote down random websites and then said they are CIA fakes. I am offended that some of the sites you have listed there come with zero evidence to back it up.

Like I said, I am open minded. I haven't studied this an in depth as others, including yourself, likely have. But it seems here that you have made many accusations without properly backing it up. And for the love of christ, if you have evidence for each of these specific sites, you have made it very hard to find! When making such bold accusations, you can't claim that your so called evidence is scattered across an array of old radio shows. Those kind of bold accusations need direct links to evidence on the same page.

I am new to the site and am sure someone will point me in the right direction, or accuse me of being a CIA agent or something.
Big Boss

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Fintan will get back to you, maybe not but I can say for sure that the observation I make is that you seem to want every piece of evidence and proof for the 108 websites being fakes. Fintan clearly says that either the sites are willing assets or ignorant of their being used as conduits (so to speak) for intelligence services.

You and I, right now, should probably agree on at least one point, the powers that be, NWO, MIC, etc or whatever you wish to call them, would have obviously planned far ahead (knowing well in advance of 9/11) that certain websites would either need to be fully controlled, created and/or watched. The only question is, which sites? Generality of information, certain characters, those characters' articles, sources, etc. all can show some kind of "irregularities" in getting at the truth.

Take a look at the Amanda Keller issue. BFN had claimed that it was most likely a CIA Op. How many sites carried that story without ANY source/fact checking? Why the HELL would you do that? Either you're that foolish OR you're part of some game, because the game was clearly obvious. So, you have so many sites taking that garbage story and running with it and these people (including Hopsicker) are supposed to be credible journalists? Give me a break.

The interesting thing about this entire CIA Rats issue is that BFN actually considers most of the operators pretty intelligent, they're slick as hell. We assume they're pretty damn smart, before considering they're crazy and idiotic and don't know how to run a news story. So, if they're smart, they're surely up to something and all one has to do is take a look at the history of world conquest, imperialism, etc to see that its the same old game, with some relative modernity.

I hope I am making sense, but I think you seem heated that many sites you've probably come to rely on are being blacklisted by BFN. Just take a listen to more than a few audios here and there to get more clarity on BFN's views. Have you taken notice of the Fakes that have fallen out as BFN predicted lol? That speaks volumes, not to mention CIA fooling around in the forums over the years? Again, speaks volumes. The best thing the Fakes can do to us here is ignore us, they're doing just that and frankly, that's awesome.
bri

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fromthatshow wrote:
I found out about this post by recommending the site What Really Happened to a friend, and he sent me here.

Laughing What's up dude,
glad you decided to contribute after I sent the link.
Yeah it's a lot to take in,
therefore I don't normally do 'invites'
to BFN.
If Fintan's got a minute I'm sure he'll answer your questions.
He's a good guy.

check out the sister site: 911dejavu.com
bri

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fromthatshow wrote:
evidence is scattered across an array of old radio shows.

A lot of us have been around for a while,
so I understand...'overload'.

fromthatshow wrote:
I am new to the site and am sure someone will point me in the right direction, or accuse me of being a CIA agent or something.

That doesn't really happen here...plus I know
you so I got yer back. Trolls pop in, maybe
there was an agent or two but we'd be lame
if we spent all day discussing that!

Anyways, everyone is cool here, no worries.
bri

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Boss wrote:
Fintan clearly says that either the sites are willing assets or ignorant of their being used as conduits (so to speak) for intelligence services.

I hope I am making sense, but I think you seem heated that many sites you've probably come to rely on are being blacklisted by BFN.

Thanks for being nice to my friend BigBoss. Laughing
Always a gentleman, I like that.

Yeah, CIA Fakes is just a loose term we use around here.
It was too easy to point fingers at Fox and CNN.

For example, Huffington Post has some good writers,
Democracy Now interviews some amazing journalists,
Al Jazeera has quite the staff, Nation, etc.
Doesn't get them off the hook.
It's still Fake Alternative Media (thank Soros and others)
at the top levels. Still pushed skewed views of reality,
well thought out psyops.
"Iran attack imminent!" "Did Bush Know?" etc. etc. etc.
This is changing due to the death of the so called NWO.
Big Boss

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem Bri, definitely a pleasure not to turn people away from this site and too much asshollery in the world as it is lol Wink. Fromthatshow forgive me for not even welcoming you lol, but I hope you have an awesome stay here at BFN, its a breath of fresh air even after years have gone by. Ultimately I am DEFINITELY still learning when it comes to "world historical study" I think I spend 95% of my time here at BFN listening anyway lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 41 of 42

Jump to: