FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Jeff Rense Exposed
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Toto

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Jeff Rense Exposed Reply with quote

My favorite radio show site http://www.wingtv.net/ Wing TV (haha) are exposing Rense and looking into his background....
atm

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fakers (Wing) exposing fakers (Rense, Jones, Blood, GCN), though Eric Hufshmid and Daryl 'I am the Witness' Bradford Smith ( http://iamthewitness.com) are credible commentators, it would seem.

Note: Wing do not cite any checkable sources for their polemic on Rense.

An attempt by Wing to mimick or undermine-by-association BFN's 'CIA Fakes' investigation?

atm Idea
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Knock Knock Reply with quote

Knock Knock.

.....Who's there?

Wing Dings.

.....Wing Dings who?

Wing Dings...... who knock.
Knock, knock. Knock knock.
Toto

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its just fun to listen to the Wingnuts go on and on.... Laughing
atm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today, all I can remember from listening to the Wing expos(eh?)
yesterday is:

New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order, New World Order.

Yawn.

atm Exclamation
DeepLogos

Location: Geostationary orbit around myself, sipping at a cup of DM Tea...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This constructed conflict between two fractions of the controlled alternative media is just another episode of The Daily Show's "Whoooooa?" Shocked . Mr and Mrs Scream vs Mr Silence "Fair & Balanced" Anonymous. Some of these alternative media outlets creates an environment of further confusion, creating further polarization in an allready polarized landscape... Yawn, indeed...
Jeff Rense is obviously "taking good care" of his personal life, and the WingTV-cowboys keep shooting themselves in the foot. Should we shout and scream too, applaude or simply leave the theatre and find out who wrote the script? I think I'll go for the last option....
Wink
-EAK-

Ormond

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss Larry, Curley, and Moe. And the Marx Brothers. If they were around today, they'd be exposing each other...but the best would be Abbot and Costello,

"Here's the play. Hoo's on first, DiMagio on second..."
"No, tell me. WHO'S on first!????"

Hard to keep track without a score card.
I never heard of Wings, so I took a gander....good Lord.

I also was appalled to see that something I'd said on the blog here last night, was staring me in the face on WingTv:
"Iraq's Mai Lai Massacre"

This makes me realize that we all think too much alike. Our heads are all loaded with with the same information, and we're all conditioned to interpret things more or less the same way....makes it simple for counterintelligence to know what we'll think, so they always get there first.

Hm. That's a real problem. I think I've learned something new. I'm going to try to slow down when I start to mix an event today with some other similar well known event from 40 years ago. I shouldn't have been so hasty to associate the coming 'show trial' with Mai Lai. Colin Powell wrote and directed the script for that Viet Nam era show trial. I think it's a way of personifying the common atrocities of occupation in one poster boy or girl. They take the fall on television for a few months, and "Justice has been served" by the concerned and benevolent upper eschelons of the Military. "We expressly tell our soldiers not to kill randomly".
And the way we've been conditioned to process events, it's an easy trap to fall into.

You're onto something, DeepLogos. I get lured into that Theatre too....and 'this is where I came in', now that it's so natural for me to think "Mai Lai"...
bad association......because that was the scam before, the show trial of a few grunts and Powell's program of terror on civilians swept down the memory hole........

Maybe the right way to understand an episode of "24" is to leave the set, and take a walk down the hall to the script writer's rec room.

Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atm wrote:
though Eric Hufshmid and Daryl 'I am the Witness' Bradford Smith ( http://iamthewitness.com) are credible commentators, it would seem.

Interesting.
I'm curious why you consider these two more credible than the rest.
DeepLogos

Location: Geostationary orbit around myself, sipping at a cup of DM Tea...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ormond wrote:

Maybe the right way to understand an episode of "24" is to leave the set, and take a walk down the hall to the script writer's rec room.

I would consider that the best option, yes... and maybe we should create our own language in the process. "CommonThink" is rooted in the rethoric of the language, which is pretty much the same all across the PopAltMedia. We just reuse the same sentences, phrases and concepts... In a sense we program eachother... Being aware of this is at least useful. What makes us agree and sing in the choir, also makes us easy to predict. On the other side everybody wants to find some secret bit of information, and that again can lead you up roads best not taken... Wink

-EAK-

bornfree

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I shouldn't have been so hasty to associate the coming 'show trial' with Mai Lai. Colin Powell wrote and directed the script for that Viet Nam era show trial. I think it's a way of personifying the common atrocities of occupation in one poster boy or girl. They take the fall on television for a few months, and "Justice has been served" by the concerned and benevolent upper eschelons of the Military. "We expressly tell our soldiers not to kill randomly".
And the way we've been conditioned to process events, it's an easy trap to fall into.

Perhaps you weren't so hasty Ormond. If more Sovereigns realized that history is being repeated over and over again for us they'd be better prepared. Each generation has been convinced its all new.
Toto

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like they want to divide and rule the alternative media. The next level to destroy and confuse anyone who has become aware of the agenda.
atm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
atm wrote:
though Eric Hufshmid and Daryl 'I am the Witness' Bradford Smith ( http://iamthewitness.com) are credible commentators, it would seem.

Interesting.
I'm curious why you consider these two more credible than the rest.

Jerry

I was being sarcastic.

atm Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: