FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Was (is) the atom bomb a hoax?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
MichaelC

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject: Was (is) the atom bomb a hoax? Reply with quote

Some think so.

Since 1945, especially during the cold war 1945-1989, a lot of slimeballs made a lot of zillion$$$$$$$ off of the idea that the atom bomb is real.
MichaelC

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mass hysterical fear - which is fanned by Government/MSM - resulting in mega-zillion$$$$$$$$$$ for the well-connected few = HOAX!
MichaelC

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot to add:

Supported and kept alive SOLELY and 100% by money extorted at gunpoint from the tax-slaving sheeple.
Cracrocrates

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: link Reply with quote

I've thought about the atom bomb as hoax theory under the "what POSSIBLY might be the biggest lie that governments tell."

I did some web searching a few months ago and only one web site that went into it was claiming the Enola Gay plane photos were staged.
http://www.adequacy.org/stories/2002.4.27.222035.313.html
Strange that the atom bombs weren't tested before being deployed (as the hoax theory-info-maybe-disinfo goes), and used different fissionable material. Possibly, the "atomic bombs" were just gigantic fuel-air bombs?

I know firebombing in Germany or Japan killed more lives anyway.

I then began wondering if nuclear power was a farce and if the huge cooling towers were just corporate contractor giveaways...but then realized nuclear subs were real.

Maybe nuclear power is real but nuclear bombs are fake?

Church of Crac motto:
"The End is Nigh. Give me a Dollar."

--Cracrocrates
Cracrocrates

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post on another forum discredits himself with the "jewish conspiracy" remarks, but adds more fodder for the theory

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=65869

Note: I have doubts about Einstein too...a physicist becoming a celebrity so fast in early 20th c, the Eddington experiment non-results, and how mainstream science has too many egotistic P.T. Barnums...good book on science fraud is John Waller's Einstein's Luck
http://www.amazon.com/Einsteins-Luck-Greatest-Scientific-Discoveries/dp/0198607199

Quote:
Book Review from the New England Journal of Medicine, December 18, 2003

In The Act of Creation, which was written almost 40 years ago, Arthur Koestler argued convincingly that very few ideas in science ever prove to be truly original. When they are, the originators seem to be so far ahead of their time that their contemporaries are unable to understand their ideas. Good examples of such thinkers are Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein. As Alexander Pope put it aptly in his epitaph for Newton, "Nature and Nature's laws lay hid in night: / God said, Let Newton be! and all was light." Concepts that seem original almost always stem from earlier work. In this well-written and well-referenced book, John Waller acknowledges this point but takes another approach to acts of creation. Waller argues that those involved in such acts are sometimes right for the wrong reasons, or that history has not infrequently been distorted in order to create heroes. The first group of scientists -- those right for the wrong reasons -- includes Robert Millikan and the demonstration of the existence of electrons, Arthur S. Eddington and the proof of general relativity, and Louis Pasteur and the germ theory of disease. In each case the scientists had preconceived ideas, which they supported sometimes by means of obfuscation and deception and other times by manipulating their data or ignoring data that did not fit the ideas. Of course, if their ideas had been wrong, these scientists would have been ignored by posterity and long forgotten. Waller's second group includes scientists whose status was elevated only by subsequent developments. He argues that Gregor Mendel had not sought laws of inheritance as such. His main concern had been to study hybrids and how interbreeding might generate new forms. Charles Darwin had been confounded by the problem of how new species arose (there is no mention in the book of George Romanes's near-contemporary ideas on this subject) and was always bedeviled by Lamarckian ideas. The example of John Snow's removal of the handle of the Broad Street Pump in Soho in September 1854, whereby the incidence of cholera was decreased and the disease was shown to be a water-borne infection, was a case of oversimplification. And so was the case of Alexander Fleming and the discovery of penicillin. Fleming certainly noted the antibacterial properties of Penicillium notatum but had no part in demonstrating its therapeutic value, which was done several years later by Howard Florey, Ernest Chain, and Norman Heatley. Waller in no way denigrates such achievements but, rather, emphasizes the need for historians to study original sources in order to analyze precisely the nature and details of a scientist's contribution. The same approach could apply to eponymous associations with diseases and signs and symptoms, but such associations have invariably been hallowed by tradition and are not considered in this book. Finally, Waller examines the complaint that nowadays there are no Newtons or Einsteins. He argues that the savagery of peer review tends to crush radical new ideas. Furthermore, the tremendous increase in modern scientific research reduces the possibility of finding new territories and allows researchers much less scope for that than there once was. But even in the past, timely, original, and radical ideas often were not recognized. I would argue that ideas with such qualities may well continue to be generated, albeit rarely, but still fail to be recognized by contemporary society. Only history will tell. Alan E.H. Emery, M.D., Ph.D., D.Sc.
Copyright © 2003 Massachusetts Medical Society. All rights reserved. The New England Journal of Medicine is a registered trademark of the MMS.

Church of Crac motto:

--Cracrocrates
paradox

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the photos and videos of bombs going off? The people of Hiroshima?

Tsar-F&$%&@-Bomba?
Cracrocrates

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continuing this Twilight Zone scenario of no-nukes-thread...

Quote:
And the photos and videos of bombs going off?

Could be either Hollywood effects with models of buildings getting blown away, or selected footage of bombing/firebombing effects.

As far as mushroom cloud pics, could they be done with strobe photography? [url] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doc_Edgerton As far as video, a recent movie came out in 2006 by Darren Aronofsky named "The Fountain" where there was no CGI used, just *mostly* old-school cinematography. http://movies.about.com/od/thefountain/a/fountain101906_2.htm
Quote:
“We found this guy over outside of Oxford in the United Kingdom who for the last 25 years has been shooting chemical reactions in microorganisms with a microscope. He got him to do some stuff that sort of implied a nebula. Then we manipulated it a bit, basically, and used his footage to breathe life into space. He’s been around for a while; he was an old film guy. He’s actually won an Oscar for… You know how they have those Science and Technology Oscars that they do the day before? He had won one a few years ago, actually.
Aronofsky continued, “So I said to the guys, ‘There’s got to be a guy out there that shoots explosions or chemical reactions. There’s got to be.’ We did a big search and eventually by asking enough people, we found this guy who used to do special effects back before the computers. He used to do all these water tank effects, like the clouds in Poltergeist. Remember those clouds rolling in that you saw in Spielberg movies? Ink and water is how they used to do that type of stuff before they had CGI. And Superman and Supergirl, there were these sequences where they were flying through space. There were basically these weird kind of, I don’t know what you call them, basically paint pigment moving through water and they photographed it. But no one really wanted to do that for the last 25 years. He’s kind of just done it on his own for artistic reasons. He’s developed techniques tremendously. Then, because we do have computers, we were able to take those images and then collage them and take them to the next level to make them cohesive and make them something truthful and real for the film.”
You can see high quality films, you know, a bunch came out this summer that have unlimited budgets and they cut to a CGI shot and it’s not real. It feels like you’re watching a cartoon.”

Does anybody know when the Atomic Bomb Images and then Video were released (not just the main shot in the newspapers the next day) ?

Also, is there any way some strange fireworks/smokebomb cocktail could be made to simulate mushroom clouds? A lot of photographers saw these things from a distance during Cold War nuke testing, video supposedly shown in "Hollywood's Top Secret Film Studio" http://www.vce.com/atomic.html

Quote:
The people of Hiroshima?

Killed by firebombing, conventional bombing, or famine. Most of Japan's population centers were toast by the end of the war anyway by conventional bombing. Were the Japanese starving under embargo like the Germans in both world wars ?...wasn't there some Japanese cartoon movie "Grave of the Fireflies" where the young sister dies because of no food when everyone was hiding in caves trying to escape air raids
[url] http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095327

Church of Crac motto:

--Cracrocrates
Cracrocrates

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The adequacy.org page I posted earlier, questioned whether the Tibbets sticking his head out the window (along with devasation after the bombing) were real or not.

I don't know about the other pics on the site, but the pic of Tibbets sticking his head out the window seems strange.

I also never noticed until today the similarities between the Enola Gay cockpit & that of George Lucas/Spielberg Millenium Falcon. http://www.nasm.si.edu/exhibitions/gal103/gal103_former.html

ENOLA GAY

MILLENIUM FALCON from STAR WARS

Church of Crac motto:

--Cracrocrates
atm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cracrocrates

you have lost me. Enola Gay = Star Wars? That re-defines tenuous link, IMO.

Evidence please, not flaky supposition.

Beam me up, Scotty Confused .

atm
Cracrocrates

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atm wrote:

you have lost me. Enola Gay = Star Wars? That re-defines tenuous link, IMO.

Evidence please, not flaky supposition.

Beam me up, Scotty .

Ha! No wonder you're lost, atm.
Scotty= STAR TREK, NOT STAR WARS!

Honestly, I got nuthin. When MichaelC started this post, I was hoping other posters would have something more like evidence too. Instead, it's been mostly me conjectur-ing.

Not that it matters, I still think the cockpit window has similarities to some Star Wars spaceship. Of course, this photo of the enola gay

looks like a Silver Bullet, so maybe, just maybe, THE COORS FAMILY FAKED THE DROPPING OF THE ATOMIC BOMB. Okay, not really. Nevermind. (Bad) Jokes over....I got nuthin more for this thread, which is why I hadn't posted here in two weeks...and apparently nobody else has anything for this thread either.

Church of Crac motto:

--Cracrocrates
MichaelC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Enola Gay" - The first homosexual airplane?
Incredible!
john23

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Bruce Cathie Reply with quote

"One of the most startling facts that I discovered by application of grid mathematics was that an atomic bomb is a device based on the geometrics of space and time. To be successfully detonated, the bomb MUST be geometrically constructed, placed on, under, or over a geometric position in relation to the Earth’s surface, and activated at a SPECIFIC TIME in relation to the geometrics of the solar system. I found that it was possible to precalculate the time of various bomb tests, and the locations where it was possible to explode a bomb.......I realised that an all-out atomic war was an impossibility. Both sides could precalculate well in advance the time and positions of atomic attack. Plus the fact that only certain geometric locations could be detonated anyhow. A logical war cannot be considered under these circumstances. This could be the explanation for the proliferation of conventional weapons in modern warfare."----Bruce Cathie http://www.whale.to/m/cathie.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: