FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: Rapping With Mr. Hippie
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
atm

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wu Li

this is off-topic but what the hell.

So you like techno? Have you heard of the renegade DJ Dave Clarke? You have now and you're going to love this: cyber-punk at its best.

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/dave%2Bclarke/video/xnyvc_dave-clarke-at-work

Check out the latest kick-arse Technics decks he uses:

http://www.panasonic-europe.com/technics/products/product_detail.asp?range=cdmixer

Bet they don't have a pair of those beauties down on The Farm (or perhaps they do -- they should Very Happy ).

Play loud. Enjoy!

atm Cool
abcar

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great show Fintan...you are such a babe. Very Happy
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atm wrote:
Funny the lack of posts about this audio. It wouldn't be anything to do with that absurd chemflame war, would it? Laughing

I enjoyed listening to it immensely, but didn't post a comment due to the number of "oh c'mon" moments I had, both from the audio as well as a quick visit to The Farm's website.

I can't be sure if it was the upcoming lecture visits by Christopher Hitchens and Al Gore, their allegiance to global warming, or just Stephen's quick dismissal of 9/11 as an inside job because of this administration's "general incompetance". That was a debate point I though had been relegated strictly to the internet ignorant years ago.

They do have PC's and a dial-up modem down there, don't they? Wink I know, I know... he's not seeking out venues to preach these theories, we selected him, and he 'splained hisseff. I'm not labeling Mr. Gaskin a disinfo agent.

And I'm not mocking them - I greatly admire what they've done and are doing. I did enjoy a good reminder of how 'dropping out' not only encompasses ignoring society's ills but also most traces of ongoing political reality. The peaceniks (and I certainly was/am/will be one forever) who seek the solace of non-involvement in industrialized society always tend to become political bowling pins, simply knocked out of the way when any serious shit goes down.

Not that I'm any true hero of the anti-establishment klan, but I try to at least acknowledge my non-involvement and change my ways as I mature. It's a tough balancing act for anyone, and probably the crux of why the Reich-wingers always have the upper hand - the very nature of preaching non-violence tends to soften you up for the kill. Sometimes literally.

Craig W

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for another enjoyable listen, Fintan (and Stephen).

I agree with much of your comments, Rump.

As for possible guests, is Alan Watt too wacky? Don't be put off by his cheap-looking site and some of the way-out look to his stuff. He is no fruitloop. He is bright, articulate, has a broad and deep grasp of a LOT of stuff, is easy on the ear (if you like what appears to my ears to be Scottish-Canadian accent) and I think he talks a lot of sense.

You are probably aware of him but here's a piece I heard recently as a sample if not.

abcar

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:
As for possible guests, is Alan Watt too wacky?

Craig, I listened to that whole mp3..he was everything you said, and his main thing is about freemasonry being behind all this mess. I don't know how he knows so much about the details of freemasonry..he comes off as very matter of fact. Maybe he's a distractor. Alot of folks here on B4N pooh pooh the 'illuminati' angle..etc, and it seems like the more prevalent consensus, if you can call it a consensus, is to name 'them' the G8 powers.

What's in a name...everything and nothing.
Whatever and whoever 'they' are, they all suck.

But on your suggestion that Watts be a guest with Fintan, i agree that it would be really good to hear those two go at it. So i second that emotion.

Craig W

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

abcar wrote:
Craig W wrote:
As for possible guests, is Alan Watt too wacky?

Craig, I listened to that whole mp3..he was everything you said, and his main thing is about freemasonry being behind all this mess. I don't know how he knows so much about the details of freemasonry..he comes off as very matter of fact. Maybe he's a distractor. Alot of folks here on B4N pooh pooh the 'illuminati' angle..etc, and it seems like the more prevalent consensus, if you can call it a consensus, is to name 'them' the G8 powers.

What's in a name...everything and nothing.
Whatever and whoever 'they' are, they all suck.

But on your suggestion that Watts be a guest with Fintan, i agree that it would be really good to hear those two go at it. So i second that emotion.

I know what you're saying, abcar. I too shy away from those who see things purely through one filter, such as the labyrithine esoteric/occult paradigm.

But equally I think that there is no need to look at world affairs through a purely geopolitical filter. Afterall, reality is multi-layered and there can be numerous true ways to describe and/or analyse any given event. For example, Nazism was clearly a political movement but it also seems to have been underpinned or complemented by an occult mythology (Thule, Vril, etc).

I like to look at the great global conundrum from a number of angles and I suspect that Watt's angle has some validity. Of course, Fintan may feel he is not to his tastes or inappropriate for BFN and that's fine. It's his baby.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Rumpl4skn: I enjoyed listening to it immensely, but didn't
post a comment due to the number of "oh c'mon" moments I had, both
from the audio as well as a quick visit to The Farm's website.

Well, yeah I know what you mean. Stephen and the Farm are plugged into
to whole package that has been sold to the left. I let it ride, 'cos it would
have taken a day of conversation to get him up to speed on the real deal.

I think it just goes to show how much of a difference the net has made for
us --the new generation of establishment naysayers. We are so on top
of a whole heap of stuff -that sometimes it's amazing to see the gulf
that has opened up between our political awareness and the
mainstream left.

Truth Jockeys of the Net - that's us.
We are an entirely new phenomenon.

Leading the way in a new counterculture which is way ahead of the game
in much the same way, and more, that the Hippies were --in their genesis.
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

re: Stephen's comments on corporations:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2533

i started a separate thread.

Quote:
I greatly admire what they've done and are doing. I did enjoy a good reminder of how 'dropping out' not only encompasses ignoring society's ills but also most traces of ongoing political reality. The peaceniks (and I certainly was/am/will be one forever) who seek the solace of non-involvement in industrialized society always tend to become political bowling pins, simply knocked out of the way when any serious shit goes down.

Not that I'm any true hero of the anti-establishment klan, but I try to at least acknowledge my non-involvement and change my ways as I mature. It's a tough balancing act for anyone, and probably the crux of why the Reich-wingers always have the upper hand - the very nature of preaching non-violence tends to soften you up for the kill. Sometimes literally.

I think there's a LOT of truth to that - navet.

I understand how Gaskin would believe that Republican LEGISLATORS could not pull off Sept 11 or keep it quiet. But when I look at the ruthless people at the core of American Enterprise, Heritage Foundation, PNAC, and the Tri-Lateral Commission -- with the CIA considered Wall Street's private army -- plus other private mil contractors ---- that's why they've tried to reduce the paradigm/argument to "Bush did it" or not.

written for another audience on another topic, critiquing a critique of fascism, in which the wimpy author Naomi Wolf begins {It is not that global Islamist terrorism is not a severe danger; of course it is.}
Quote:

This statement directly contradicts Zbignew Brzezinski, the guy who founded Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan.

She could have at least mentioned that. The fact that Brzezinski called the "threat of global Islam" "nonsense" can be taken in several contexts:
One, he was wrong.
Two, Muslim Brotherhood exists, but it's mostly local to Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.
Three, some fragments are in the US, but not enough to mount a threat to America as a whole. The occupation of Washington and the takeover of the military and media by neo-conservatives is a bigger threat.
Four, American intelligence was running Al-Qaeda in 1979 up to the withdrawal of Soviet forces, we were running Al-Qaeda in the late 90's in Kosovo (according the the Senate Republican Kosovo Report), and we're still running it today. Al-Qaeda is just one of the many proxy armies of death squads and covert military units the US hires.

Which is it? Naomi dodges the issue completely.

She could have also mentioned that although it was a surprise attack on Americans, it was not a surprise attack to some 20 or more of our allies, who did warn us, including one of the Taliban leaders. Apparently it must not been that much of a surprise attack to the dozen top American leaders who publicly wished for and hoped for just that event. (People have cognitive dissonance about that, so I'm clarifying that this was written in books and papers.)

It pisses me off so much that Naomi Wolf, as respected as she is, would not simply state the fact that THREE of our top foreign policy experts wrote about Sept 11 in advance as a lucky event they hoped might occur, and the fourth was an organization consisting of some 20 - 50 top people who also almost demanded such an event to jump start more aggressive US foreign policy -- a new Pearl Harbor leading into a New American Century of war. Just like a playbook, their disaster miraculously occurred right on time.

At very least, it's a treasonous sentiment which should be exposed and questioned, but it's obviously much more. The fact that it's not mentioned should be a clue. These are the same think tanks behind orchestrating the war, and behind the "news" spouted by "experts" on Fox and other major media. Google PNAC or simply "new pearl harbor". That's not just the title of a conspiracy theory book by David Ray Griffin, it's the description of what PNAC said they wanted.

Michael Ledeen published a nasty paper called Code Alpha on Sept 11, probably within hours of the attack if not in advance, which taunted intelligence and demanded the President wage war, if he was a leader capable of waging war. Ledeen set the precedent and tone for belligerence that day, but it was pre-set by himself and others who had been clamoring for this war for a decade. However, he certainly did not have to chastize the President, as that was the whole reason Bush was (s)elected. http://www.Takeoverworld.info/conquest.html

Ledeen is the source of the yellowcake uranium hoax, which led to the Joseph Wilson/Valerie Plame scandal. Ledeen is tight with PNAC people like Richard Perle. Ledeen is an "adjunct scholar" with the American Enterprise Institute. The Kagan brothers at AEI also wrote the plans for this "surge". Ledeen was once investigated by the FBI, and briefly lost his security clearance, for spying for Israel.

Bush is their man. I wouldn't say "puppet" or "pawn", since he can think and be aggressive. I would say "willing stooge". Bush fits the role of "attractive media personality" who Brzezinski said would manipulate the public emotionally and mentally in the Technotronic age of engineered soft-totalitarianism. Nobody said "attractive media personality" had to be a news anchor. It could be actors, writers, even Presidents. Bush did say he was "basically a media creation".

Ledeen basically ordered Bush to invade Iraq. He named Saddam as the guilty party that morning, and sarcastically suggested that Bushco should read Laurie Mylroie for a source of info on Saddam's connections to the 1993 attacks and Al-Qaeda.

Laurie Mylroie writes for a PR firm (psychological warfare on the public) called Benador whose sole goal and purpose was to launch a war with Iraq. Prior to this, Ledeen called Pearl Harbor a "lucky" event, and hoped for a repeat of that luck. This is beyond conjecture. Prior to that, in Ledeen's past, he published books cheerleading for Machiavelli (obviously on power and war) and promoting Universal Fascism (a world based on the principles of the Waffen SS) --- he was in favor of both.
My argument was that how could Naomi Wolf -- writing about fascism -- be so ignorant of these strong points that she writes a "moonbat" article that's missing it's dentures?

That's one more reason why the Left doesn't "get" Sept 11.
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

see new topic Illuminati quotes
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2536
Wu Li

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atm wrote:
Wu Li

this is off-topic but what the hell.

So you like techno? Have you heard of the renegade DJ Dave Clarke? You have now and you're going to love this: cyber-punk at its best.

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/dave%2Bclarke/video/xnyvc_dave-clarke-at-work

Check out the latest kick-arse Technics decks he uses:

http://www.panasonic-europe.com/technics/products/product_detail.asp?range=cdmixer

Bet they don't have a pair of those beauties down on The Farm (or perhaps they do -- they should Very Happy ).

Play loud. Enjoy!

atm Cool

OHH WOW
DUDE YOU ARE AN EXAMPLE OF IGNORANCE!
MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUDGE ME BY MY INFLUENCE!!
DAVE CLARKE =RED- OHHH!
I hate when they assume?
I hate when they think they know?
Hmmmm?
By the way I had a track on BUSH or two? Hmmm!!
DOESNT HAVE ANTHING TO DO WITH THIS SORRY!!!
I grew up in this world and had music released.
Dont even try it!!
I know them
I bet!!
or The ones who are still going now!!
HE HE
: )
DAVE Clarke HE HE
I wasn't into him then and I ain't into him NOW!! BOOOM!!
HEHEHEHHEHEHEH!
FUCK DAVE CLARKE
TRY SOMEthing differen't
TRY ME!!
TRY
Smile

abcar

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:
I know what you're saying, abcar. I too shy away from those who see things purely through one filter, such as the labyrithine esoteric/occult paradigm.

But equally I think that there is no need to look at world affairs through a purely geopolitical filter. Afterall, reality is multi-layered and there can be numerous true ways to describe and/or analyse any given event. For example, Nazism was clearly a political movement but it also seems to have been underpinned or complemented by an occult mythology (Thule, Vril, etc).

I am skeptical of one trick ponies, that's for sure, but i do appreciate a good conversation between two heavy minds and would like to hear how Fintan would question Watts..maybe even make him blink!

Do you think the mythology is just used to stoke people's infatuation with the mysterious and keep them from wanting to get too close? "Oh look...we are connected to the all powerful forces of darkness and you should be very afraid" And then of course you see what's behind the curtain is a bunch of greedy smarmy criminals doing what criminals do. Ironic, the term Illuminati. There's nothing illuminating or illuminated about them.

But that interview that Kathy was talking about with Ina May Gaskin would be interesting too. I hope that happens. It's all good around here.

Craig W

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

abcar wrote:
Craig W wrote:

I am skeptical of one trick ponies, that's for sure, but i do appreciate a good conversation between two heavy minds and would like to hear how Fintan would question Watts..maybe even make him blink!

Do you think the mythology is just used to stoke people's infatuation with the mysterious and keep them from wanting to get too close? "Oh look...we are connected to the all powerful forces of darkness and you should be very afraid" And then of course you see what's behind the curtain is a bunch of greedy smarmy criminals doing what criminals do. Ironic, the term Illuminati. There's nothing illuminating or illuminated about them.

In answer to the question I highlighted above, I think there is definitely an element of that. Mysteries can evoke a number of responses in us - fear, reverence, curiosity, etc - all designed to either make us want to find out more (and disappear down a rabbit warren of tunnels designed to distract and not enlighten) or to leave it all alone and dismiss it, and those who apparently believe and/or practice it, as cranks (and not the rulers of the world which those at the top probably are). In other words, they want us to either to bite on the hook or they want us to look away.

This quote from Adam Weishaupt (the Jesuit-trained founder of the Illuminati) expresses the value of mystery very well:
"Of all the means I know to lead men, the most effectual is a concealed mystery. The hankering of the mind is irresistible."

I don't believe in magic. But I do believe in the "magical" power of pyschology and mass psychology. In memes, propaganda, and the organs of programming the group mind (education, the mass media, etc). And I think this is the true power of the occult and esoteric knowledge.

I think some fairly high up the chain may even believe the BS.

But I think that at the very top, the real esoteric knowledge is simply knowledge of the fact that they are the rulers, we are the cattle, and the techniques of how this twisted system of control and hierarchy is all maintained. Google for the "Occult Technology of Power" for some insights on this.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: