FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
is JF a disinfo agent or just cluelless?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ormond: You just got us on the wrong track by attacking Jerry to make the point.
Would be better to post a topic on exposing what's now known about the war crimes, who the real villains are.

Yeah.

So, Ok intent, people do make a provocative posts to get attention and
make a point. It happens. It's not a capital crime. And people do load posts
with pure bait to get others fired up. No biggie. That part is over.

So how about some focussed substantive discussion of issues?
Like some of the following:

Is Ramsey Clark(e) an NWO Stooge?
Was Slobodan M. an NWO Stooge?
What was the NWO gameplan in former Yugoslavia?

The NWO clearly knew what they were about to do in Iraq at the time
Slobo was airlifted to the Hague to play a starring role in a new breed
of soap opera: "Ex-Dictators on Trial"

Saddam was next up in that series, and
was clearly NWO agent from the get go.

The actor stand-in at the Saddam Trial is now, even as we speak,
relaxing on a beach in Tahiti, sipping the local brew and deciding which
of the local babes will grace his bed tonight. He probably looks like
Steve McQueen these days. CIA plastic surgeons are the best in the biz.

Which leaves us with some interesting issues re Slobo.
Not least of which being: Is he dead?

Or, even now, passing the tequila to Steve McQueen?
wantanswers

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope I do not offend anyone for pointing these things out that is not my attention, This is only my opinion not fact, which at this moment we still can express.

1. I can see valid points on both sides and wrongs on both sides, two wrongs do not equal a right.

2. spelling should not matter.

3. not everyone is a disinformation agent, some people only study a certain subject and you can see that even though they have a lack of knowledge in one area because they tend to focus on one issue and attack it full force. I have seen that with some people who have doctorate degrees and sometimes it is fustrating that they dont see the whole picture but they are doing something to stop what the NWO is doing to us. Some groups focus on the one issue they see as a way of stopping NWO or globalization this does not mean they are disinformation agents though I do agree some are that Fintan has exposed are.

4. it is hard to hear sarcasm in written text, we are all at different intelligent levels but that doesnt mean we might not be able to contribute something of importance to the group.

5. I for one am guilty of attacking a forum member after I felt I was attacked which now I can see how two wrongs do not make a right and that things written sometimes do not reflect what the person means, for this I offer my humblest apolgies to abcar.

6. Lets try to work together to actively stop the NWO and globalization and not focus so much on the disinformation agents its good to point them out when you have alot of evidence but making it the main focus distracts from the real goal of trying to actively stop what is happening. They will always be there.

7. Thank you Fintan for this forum where it is still a free speech zone. I pretty much think anything is allowed to be said here. It is my favorite site for finding news and information and I appreciate learning from some brilliant minds here.
atm

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eye agreey, spelingg insn't inpomptnatrt. wontanserz innit.

Jerry, you have nothing to plead except admitting that 'theater' on this side of 'The Pond' is spelt 'theatre'.

And what a 'Play for Today' this has turned out to be (there's that copular verb again!).

Let the stage lights shine bright upon one's presence.

atm Laughing
intent

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well Jerry, I was wrong.
I thought you are a man who can at least say "I was wrong" and offer a decent explanation of what motivated you to write what you wrote.
I would have done the same, and in process we both would have learned something.

But, now it sure seem to me that you are a small, pathetic man, whose ego bruises easily.
And, honestly I cannot see that being different than egos of those NWO whores who think it is fun to drop cluster bombs and tomahawks on civilians.
Now, that must be really funny.
</sarcasm>

What can I possibly say to people like you who see such horrible actions as 'fun' and much less important than feeding of their own egos?

To me such behavior is SUBHUMAN, so i will not even tell you what i think of such people.

so, instead of compassion for victims, of passion for truth -- we have here (with one exception) just pathetic feeding of overblown egos.

no wonder this forum is a laughing stock on the internet.

there has to be reason WHY this is so, you know...

one only has to see how Fintan interviewed hundred or so people, mostly agreeing with them, then he backstabbed them by "exposing" them and calling them "CIA fakes".
Every single one.
Wow!

But in his infinite wisdom he posts the words of some of those same "CIA fakes" that are actually crediting his research?!
can you people even see how screwed up and illogical is this?

the amount of bootlicking by certain "approved" Fintanites who are always trying to be politically correct with "Fintanology" or "Cult of Fintan Dunne" is simply amazing.
therefore, i will not even waste my time on replying, even if i run accros pure B.S. written by one of the "approved members" of broken news forum.

It is really sad that there seem to be no people with balls to challenge
this Cult of Fintan by expressing what they really think.

I remember when I challenged Fintan's "chemtrail are psyops" theory.
it was funny how everyone went quiet when Fintan proclaimed chemtrails to be PsyOps, not bio warfare and/or weather warfare. Or when Fintan was challenged to prove
his CIA fake theory by couple of black sheep, all "approved" forum members jumped on those who were not in line, who asked that Fintan provides some supporting evidence to his CIA fakes claim.

Not suprasingly, this kind of thing is is happening once more.

good luck to all of you.

zak247

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn’t want to get in this fight, but you are wrong Intent, VERY WRONG!

The first day I came on this forum a year or so ago, I DISAGREED WITH FINTAN AND CHALLENGED HIM.

AND NEVERTHELESS THE GUY HAS ALWAYS RESPECTED ME, AND ALLOWED ME TO SAY ANYTHING I WANTED!

Today we disagree on some things, but NEVER HAS HE DISSED ME

So with all due respect Intent, you ARE JUST WRONG!

If you don’t believe me go back and read the old posts

People like and respect Fintan Dunne, they dont kiss his ass, they just respect a dude who is outspoken and speaks for the little guy, like me and you.

Chill out, Intent

Maybe you will see your error, I hope you do.
atm

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is far from dull: it is the superative of the common adjective 'dull'.

Dull, duller, dullest.

'Neo' tried this game. He failed. He is gone. Dig your own hole, dude Cool .

Yawn.

atm Twisted Evil
zak247

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is some more dull stuff mother fucker

Anyone who knows me on this forum, knows god dammed well that god aint made the mother fucka whose ass um gonna kiss, so you take it from me Intent

You’re wrong in this case, bro
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwww shit...... I suppose substantive debate is out then... sigh.. Wink

Just the usual tired anti-BFN jibes.... "laughing stock", "backstabing", "cult", etc..

Actually, I miss the ol' "Dunne is a Jew", and the nasal references...

More respect Zak. Maybe that's the defining characteristic of this forum.

Right. Back to the real stuff.

Quote:
Four U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq (9wounded in 3 separate attacks)

BAGHDAD, May 4 (Reuters) - Four U.S. soldiers were killed and nine others wounded in three separate incidents in Iraq on Thursday, the U.S. military said on Friday.

In the deadliest attack, one soldier was killed and six others were wounded when their vehicle was struck by a roadside bomb in eastern Baghdad, the military said in a statement.

Another soldier was killed and three others wounded when a roadside bomb hit their vehicle in western Baghdad in an attack in which an Iraqi translator also died.

In western Iraq, two soldiers were killed in combat in the province of Anbar.

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L0448356.htm

Last edited by Fintan on Sat May 05, 2007 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ormond

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn this guy is sure sounding familiar...I get it now. This wasn't about indignation over Kosovo, Ramsey Clark, or even Jerry.

Same old pattern. Post nice for a while, then pick on a liked forum member over nothing, get a row going......

and somehow it always comes down to that familiar speech with the same personal grudge against Fintan---over the exposure of the CIA Fakes.

Listen, the CIA Fakes presentation was just the pebble in the pond, a 'shot heard round the world' that hey, folks, a lot of these sites and personalities set up to be the truth tellers have been playing the old COINTELPRO con.

The ripple's already spread out in the pond and is still going, all the way to the MSM listeners who never heard of this Forum. The meme left the launch pad and in the end some of the fakes actually ended up help spread it further in spite of themselves-like Fetzer. The purpose of the announcement was never simply about nailing just those specific fakes, but to wake folks up to the con.

A truth once heard can't be stopped by attacking the truth teller, any more than a cat out of the bag can be caught by chasing after the bag.

atm

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You almost beat me to it, Ormond. Welcome to the well documented M.O. of 'Neo#2'.

Zak247, chill out. I'm sick and tired of this BS.

Please, all concerned, STOP THIS NOW.

BTW, it does need reiterating that Fintan's nose is disturbingly disturbing.

atm Twisted Evil
just0

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great topic,

Not because of the content of the original 'argument',
but because this shows how much of an impact the
posters on this forum are having.

Take a bow everybody...and congrats Jerry, your insightfully
witty posts are getting on 'somebodies' tits. Nice1

Interesting too, I don't think I've ever read one of these
posts without the word 'Shill' coming up.

Maybe I missed it, or maybe it's only used for the less
intellectual arguments.

I'd like to be called a 'Shill', just for 'da craice'.

jirons

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is Ramsey Clark(e) an NWO Stooge?
Was Slobodan M. an NWO Stooge?
What was the NWO gameplan in former Yugoslavia?

1) yes
2) no, but he was very useful in:-
3) Divide and rule (Serb, Croat, Muslim cf Kurd, Sunni, Shia). He helped stir up old Balkan tensions, whilst NWO was aiming for exactly this. Long drawn out period of MSM reported blood-letting; good citizens (like myself), (egged on by MSM), thinking why don't we do something. Transform Nato from defensive only role (good citizen actually pleased!), the usual war racket with huge profits and spoils for a few and (ha, ha) cruise missile accidentally hits Chinese embassy.

Quote:
The actor stand-in at the Saddam Trial is now, even as we speak,
relaxing on a beach in Tahiti, sipping the local brew and deciding which
of the local babes will grace his bed tonight. He probably looks like
Steve McQueen these days. CIA plastic surgeons are the best in the biz.
Which leaves us with some interesting issues re Slobo.
Not least of which being: Is he dead?

1) No, he's dead; but this is what he thought he was going to be doing now.
2) Yes, either poisoned, wrong medication or both.

Disclaimer:-
All above is probably more prejudice than analysis. If its wrong I prefer you explain where and why rather than name call - its more helpful.

Particular apologies to intent and anyone else from the Balkans. Indeed my country has been used to screw you over and your probably right to say we're lined up to get similar treatment. If it was in my power, I'd arm Blair to the teeth and parachute him into Fallujah (sorry not Belgrade).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: