FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
is JF a disinfo agent or just cluelless?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
LuCidiTy

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ormond wrote:
When I open a topic and see a forum member blasting another forum member who's clearly just expressing their opinion, I file it under 'bad hair day'.

this made me splutter my coffee! Laughing

maverick

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct me if I am wrong but wasnt Ramsey Clark also involved in representing of (controlling) some of the victims cases that were in the Waco incident...........
Ormond

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intent,

I see the issue here is really about the way NATO set up slaughter in Kosovo, and how easily that was swept under the carpet and gone down the memory hole.

Quote:
Lies as great as those told by Bush and Blair were deployed by Clinton and Blair in their grooming of public opinion for an illegal, unprovoked attack on a European country.

That's true. They got away with it. I recall that nobody I knew at the time had a clue what it was about. The internet was undeveloped at the time, so it was open season for psyop. As intervention in Somalia had been in 1989. All I knew about it then was that the terms 'peace keepers' and 'ethnic cleansing' sounded vaguely double-speak evil.

Jerry and anyone else here didn't intend to be-little any of that. You just got us on the wrong track by attacking Jerry to make the point.
Would be better to post a topic on exposing what's now known about the war crimes, who the real villains are. I know the they're still walking around shaking hands and living large (Clinton and Blair, for instance).

Last edited by Ormond on Sat May 05, 2007 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: think again Reply with quote

intent wrote:
Interestingly, Jerry Fletcher has not responded yet. I guess he is expecting that you all will respond on behalf of him, and only when there is enough of support built up in the thread will he write a response.

Rest assured, I am not attacking Fletcher personally, but pointing out bunch of hypocritical B.S. that he wrote.

Sorry for the delayed response - true, I actually have some semblance of a life outside BFN, but I was actually spending some time on a very respectful response to your vitriol, as genocide tends to make emotions hot, and I understand how my sense of humor can be misunderstood, especially by those reeling from the effects of global atrocities.

An attack as misdirected as yours is usually a sign of somebody in real pain.

After reading your last post, I decided my efforts were wasted, so I trashed it and told mr. nice guy to take the evening off.

A lame personal attack such as yours doesn't even deserve my time, but if you had a valid point, I'd give you a valid response.

It appears you were itchin to slag me long before your little "accident" anyway.

See how I used your words in a sarcastic way to make my point? I put the "quotes" around it so you wouldn't be confused. Clever, huh?

True, it ain't no dead baby picture, but hey, we've all got our own unique vocabulary - mine just involves laughter whenever possible, considering the fact that life ain't always such a hoot.

Listen Einstein,

My post about Clark defending Saddam was obviously sarcastic. Untwist your knickers and deal with it. If I had written "war criminal", with quotes, would you have interpreted it differently? Maybe if English isn't your specialty, you ought to ask for clarification before vomiting your hate all over me and sounding like a doofus.

That post was intended for individuals with a brain and a sense of humor. Perhaps I should include a warning to those with neither - "may cause misdirected anger and asinine behavior in the intellectually challenged."

I was highlighting the familiar theatrics and veteran actors of global capitalism's genocidal spread of democracy. Oh, sorry, "democracy."

Next time, think again dude.

and go fish somewhere else.

In the silver lining dept., however...

Thanks to the BFN crew for watching my back.
No, I was not expecting that. Fun, tho.
You guys rule.
atm

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch! My haemorrhoid pain pales into insignificance Shocked .

OUCH!

Dear 'intent', you should first have read the forum rules, written by none other than our resident, erudite, Fintanite, NAZI NWO stooge...

...Jerry Fletcher!

Quote:

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1

Rule #1: Don't upset or disagree with Jerry Fletcher.

Other than that, I think anything goes, right? Wink

Jerry, you certainly got your "...action packed 'sequel'." Laughing

Think again, 'intent'? Yes indeed, 'intent'.

As a grammatical aside, the generic contraction 'ain't' is considered vulgar, ignorant English: do not use it. Use the conjugated negatives of the copular verb 'to be' -- am not / is not / are not -- instead. Of course it depends on whether you are speaking in the present singular first, second or third persons.

Engage brain before mouth, as wise monk wearing saffron robe say in Thai Buddhist wat.

Chill dude

atm Cool
backandtotheleft

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez.

Has anybody else noticed a surge of random (undeserved) personal attacks lately?

Hmm...
atm

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, not here, backandtotheleft.

Chill dude or you'll be labelled an erudite, Fintanite, NAZI NWO stooge Cool .

And no-one wants that.

atm Wink
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: fishing trip Reply with quote

BATTL wrote:
Has anybody else noticed a surge of random (undeserved) personal attacks lately?

Hmm...

Hehe. Yeah, I've noticed.

I keep thinking Paolo Friere and a bottle of Pernod. Wink

ATM wrote:
Engage brain before mouth, as wise monk wearing saffron robe say in Thai Buddhist wat.

yeah - those wise monks have a clever short answer for everything - certainly something I should aspire to.

Upon reflection, I'd give my little rant about a 4. It lacks the direct insults and real emotional hysteria of classic flame. I'm gonna have to plead self defense.

I actually did try writing something productive about war and the political theater, but then there were gauntlets thrown, accusations lying unchallenged, urgent demands for response - the clock ticked, hours flew, tension mounted and suddenly, the lights went down, the crowd went silent, and I was standing alone on stage, in the glow of a single spotlight...

... with dead babies crying, "Dance Jerry! Dance!. So I started tappin...

It does ring a bit hollow, though - maybe cause I have no idea what the hell we're arguing about.

Somehow, I don't think it matters what we're arguing about as long as we're arguing - I have a feeling that's what this is all about. This strikes me as some sort of unfocused agression - some emotive button pushing to spark a board wide flame war.

Seems like some folks don't dig it when a bunch of people start figuring shit out and agreeing with each other. Especially the whole sharing information part.

Considering this thread is about my favorite subject though, I guess I figured I had to at least try to put on a show. Now I'm just kinda curious...

Beneath the dead babies, I'm seeing a link to globalresearch and some glowing reviews of books by Michael Parenti, signatory to 911truth.org's '911 Truth Statement'.

Starting to look like yer basic fishing expedition to me.

What kind of world are we living in when the good name of Jerry Fletcher would be publicly slagged in the interest of a few cookies to sell to the spammers or a book exposing the 'truth' about terror?

It's a pretty funny one if Jerry Fletcher is gettin more clicks than chemtrails - round here, at least.

Digg me, dammit. Wink
kathy

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuCidiTy wrote:
Ormond wrote:
When I open a topic and see a forum member blasting another forum member who's clearly just expressing their opinion, I file it under 'bad hair day'.

this made me splutter my coffee! Laughing

Me too, nothing worse than coffee pouring out your nostrils.

Laughing

atm

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or bloody pus from one's anus

atm Sad
Continuity

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do I have this feeling that being in atm's head would be rather like being endlessly trapped in some of the more memorable scenes in 'Jacob's Ladder'? Wink

Cat Haiku
kathy

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atm wrote:
Or bloody pus from one's anus

atm Sad

That made me ill Shocked

Quote:
Why do I have this feeling that being in atm's head would be rather like being endlessly trapped in some of the more memorable scenes in 'Jacob's Ladder'?

Did someone in Jacobs Ladder have haemorrhoids like atm? Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13

Jump to: