FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: How Psychopaths Run Our Lives
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
the_loast

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey pig-head, makes you wonder what?

I saw the clip I i totally missed its significane - please enlighten me. Furthermore, and perhaps more directly, what goal were you hoping to meet by mentioning it.

Anyway,

Whilst in that charity store, I also came across a movie called Life Force (around 1987) which already used the word Humanoid.

reading 'In search of the miraculous', G. mentions how its the 'normal people' who are really the machines, so I guess thats another inconsistency with this theory.

I'd also add a quote from the movie network:

Quote:
Max Schumacher: It's too late, Diana. There's nothing left in you that I can live with. You're one of Howard's humanoids. If I stay with you, I'll be destroyed. Like Howard Beale was destroyed. Like Laureen Hobbs was destroyed. Like everything you and the institution of television touch is destroyed. You're television incarnate, Diana: Indifferent to suffering; insensitive to joy. All of life is reduced to the common rubble of banality. War, murder, death are all the same to you as bottles of beer. And the daily business of life is a corrupt comedy. You even shatter the sensations of time and space into split seconds and instant replays. You're madness, Diana. Virulent madness. And everything you touch dies with you. But not me. Not as long as I can feel pleasure, and pain... and love.
[Kisses her]

Finally, Let me add a quote by Gatto who happens to be, here at least, thinking in non-duality:

Quote:
The structure of compulsory schooling is set up to create incomplete people … people who did this weren’t evil, they simply had a terminal disbelief in the potential of most people… they didn’t want it to get in the way of efficient management

At present I'm wokring on a project to either stand diametrically opposed to this theory; have it defined more accurately, or understand the deeper meaning behind the speculation

It's coming...

Either way, this psychopath talk... I don't buy it... in fact... I just realised a trend...

We're throwing around these labels as loosely as the government i.e. 'he's a psychopath' next to 'they're terrorists', and 'he's linked to Al-Quada' is quite similar to 'he's linked to CIA'...

Quote:
Paulo_Freire
We need to understand projection as a psychological phenomena.

Quote:
africkinamerican
I can attribute no significance whatsoever to "ties." Everybody is "tied" to everything. Can you cite specific examples of direct involvement or support of Nazi causes? That would be more convincing.

Quote:
peter
A container may be judged by its appearance and function but the contents must only be judged on their own merit.

Please... work on yourselves...

Peter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Continuity is nothing without consistancy AND harmony Reply with quote

Have been, am and will be; likely for some time to come.... Very Happy
the_loast

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem isn't really you at all, but rather, quite close to the opposite. Not enough like you... all the while I've been looking around wondering why Peter and som others, never joins the crowd and beats the old drum of 'the NWO is on the run' etc etc, which though entertaining isn't much use (especially if we know what event took place July 19th 1988)

Never have the words 'people would rather die than think - in fact they do' been true enough.

All the while, having finally comprehending, at least to my understanding, why you don't centre your life around the 'conspiracy circuit' is truly becuase you at least have better things to do.

Most people love these labels because again, its gives them a brilliant excuse not to think.

In all honesty, I don't see what is special about the FSL idea.
I was working on such a project from before I was fully acquainted with this place just as prior to seeing them posted I was looking into the topics including: What is free will, what are our thoughts, non-duality...

Hold on, those are exactly what Peter was looking into

Neutral

Bringing this all together I'm saying that this 'gossip' of evil psychopaths etc, is not doing anything constructive. Now this feeble looking psychopath idea is starting to flood the internet, which brings me to one of my key points

These Forums are for think-tanks

Look at some of the topics that have come up:

What do you do in your spare time
What are we doing in the absence of Fintan
A beginners guide to the NWO

All of these are touching on being personal questions, in fact, in studying the political science we're actually engineering some of our own mechanisms of control to be used against us.

Are people that suggestible that they are willing to parrot whatever is thrown at them?

This is my point

Peter, whereas you are 'speaking up' because you are the bird that can't fly

others are simply 'complaining' because they're in a cage.

Think about that (h1)

EDIT: More fun with the label: http://montalk.net/alien/53/alien-origins-of-sociopathy

Mâ$onic_G

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkOsFr6R3uw&feature=related
8:30 he mentions he was a colleage of Bobby Wright, and speaks on racism being a mental disorder.

He mentioned Bobby Wright. Read the following from a book written first in 1982:

Quote:
Countering the conspiracy to destroy black boys
Jawanza Kunjufu
Http://www.africanamericanimages.com

We must now expand our description of racism to include imperialism and White male supremacy

I smile when asked to prove that White male supremacy exists because Bobby Wright in the Psychopathic Personality reminds us that a racist has no conscious or memory and is in a classic state of denial. Therefore, I spend no time trying to trigger racist’s consciousness. Second, in any conspiracy there would be two major players – active and passive. The active conspirators have been described above, some are overt racists and others are covert and participate through institutions. These are the “liberals” who I meet on talk shows who say, “I didn’t take your people form Africa. I’m struggling in America just like you. Can’t we all just get along?”

One, No one and One Hundred Thousand

Quote:
We live in a "camouflage society," a society in which some psychopathic traits- egocentricity, lack
of concern for others, superficiality, style over substance, being "cool," manipulativeness, and so
forth- increasingly are tolerated and even valued. It is the egocentric, cold-blooded and
remorseless psychopaths who blend into all aspects of society and have such devastating impacts on
people around them. They learn to recognize each other in a crowd as early as childhood, and they develop an awareness of the existence of other individuals similar to them. They also become conscious of being different from the world of those other people surrounding them. They view us from a certain distance, take a paraspecific variety

That makes me think of a summary I read of a book that was strongly advised to me:

Quote:

Vitangelo discovers by way of a completely irrelevant question that his wife poses to him that everyone he knows, everyone he has ever met, has constructed a Vitangelo persona in their own imagination and that none of these personas corresponds to the image of Vitangelo that he himself has constructed and believes himself to be. The reader is immediately immersed in a cruel game of falsifiying projections, mirroring the reality of social existence itself, which imperiously dictate their rules. As a result, the first, ironic "awareness" of Vitangelo consists in the knowledge of that which he definitely is not; the prelimary operation must therefore consist in the spiteful destruction of all of these fictitious masks.

/… How can one come to know the true foundation, the substate of the self? Vitangelo seeks to catch it by surprise as its shows itself in a brief flash on the surface of consciousness. But this attempt at revealing the secret self, chasing after it as if it were an enemy that must be forced to surrender, does not give the desired results. Just as soon as it appears, the unknown self evaporates and recomposes itself into the familiar attitudes of the superficial self… Vitangelo is one of those "...particularly intelligent souls ...who break through the illusion of the unity of the self and feel themselves to be multiform, a league of many Is..." as Hermann Hesse notes in the Dissertation chapter of Steppenwolf.

/… cured of his illness, Vitangelo has a completely new perspective, completely "foreign". He no longer desires anything and seeks to follow moment by moment the evolution of life in him and the thing that surround him. He no longer has any history or past, he is no longer in himself but in everything around and outside of him.

Totally random, there's a quite ugly picture here:
http://www.leninimports.com/the_final_solution_2.html - picture here
bri

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_loast wrote:

All of these are touching on being personal questions, in fact, in studying the political science we're actually engineering some of our own mechanisms of control to be used against us.

Are people that suggestible that they are willing to parrot whatever is thrown at them?

This is my point

Peter, whereas you are 'speaking up' because you are the bird that can't fly

others are simply 'complaining' because they're in a cage.

It's time to create an active movement. I believe that it can be done.

Through art, interviews, journalism. Active, well thought out pressure. If whomever one thinks they are fighting are psychopaths, keep a step ahead of them. As wasting one's time ranting away on forums (which is important however Wink ), chanting mantras in the street, and drunkenly or casually discussing the unspeakable things happening all around us doesn't keep us out of that cage.

Go out there, chat with people, get those interviews, make movies.

Write songs if you must, hardly any good anti-war songs these days

plan unique yet hard-hitting protests.

Psy-op em right back, with a smile.

I can't boast much, but I'm on a decent kick start. We need to try to compile more ideas of, and especially results of activity, blossoming into a great compilation of evidence.
Sirius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Fintan and Ormand. Thanks for bringing up behaviors that are not only on Wall street but those on Main street as well. There's a famous sociological study on an incident where a woman was beaten to death on the streets of Philadelphia or Pittsburgh while surrounded by a hundred or so bystanders. No one raised a hand to assist this woman. Is this what is meant by your statements about people keeping their heads down?

Thanks

"The Good Shepherd" (2006)
Mâ$onic_G

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is strange actually becuase I was just listening to a wingtv interview where Lisa and that SOTT site owner are speaking and she mentions that. I was wondering what they were talking about!

Interestingly enough she says that a psychopath is a 'very efficient machine'. I was thinking of signing up to SOTT also... if you read through their policy statement for the forum, and even some of the posts there, there is constant reference to G., however, if you read pages 30 - 34 of his book, then you see that he refers to people as machines.

In the topics on freewill and 'the good mason' also (I think), I mentioned that the real evil is not the 'elite' but the 'profane' who are machines ready to do anyones bidding.

Surely the SOTT owners and members must have realised this.

Anyway, regarding doing things, I'll post up all I caught of ORmond on 'getting mad'.

I was going to post it as a topic titled Ormond the Spectacular, but this is good enough. Take it away ORM:

*May have to edit later

Quote:
Ormond
Real info is available, we just have to learn better how to distinguish between what we can use to figure things out for ourselve, and what's being used to lead us around in circles. Bottom line, we need to learn how to think for ourselves, instead of so easily believe that there's any benevolent agency doing it all for us.

It's better to keep learning how to think for ourselves. Plenty of information is out there.....they can't really keep everything secret, hence the need for so much disinfo wrapped in trojan horses and glitter. They want the poison pill to be attractive and addictive, naturally.

--

I've also notice in recent weeks that sites which were not simply pulled upon exposure seem to be beginning to take on Mr. Dunne's approach to identifying some of the lies we've been buying into from sources supposed to be on 'our side'. Maybe some of the duped have themselves been awaked by Mr. Dunne's brilliant re-assessment.

Even so, the PsyWar isn't over by any means, only lost the credibility of a few fronts, and they will morph into new ones as quickly which will try to take a new 'tack' to withstand being so easily nailed, from now on.

Keep aware, and let's at least keep them on their toes. They've had it too easy for over four years, let's make them earn those government paychecks!

The 'conspiracy guys' do get some pretty entertaining guests for we who are fascinated by the unusual, the weird, and the 'suppressed' info.

I enjoyed listening to Watt thoroughly, in particular that he's actually read Kissenger and Breznenski's evil books, which is a better place to begin than to bother with wasting too much time researching Adam Weishaupt and the Bavarian Illuminati.

Fascinating stuff, but can't you pick up on Noory's skill in what in a court of law is called 'leading the witness'? I heard Noory guiding his questions of watts bringing up the provocative buzz words that I didn't hear Watt even say once........"Extraterrestrials" "Conspiracy", etc. Though Watt did repeat the word "Illuminati" in a rich Scots accent.

These programs are so lovely to listen to, but I never feel I've learned anything I can use to understand what's really going on or what to do about it after it's over. I think what most people do is become addicted to the comfort process of curling up at home with the next broadcast, for that cozy "tuck me in" and smoke a joint before I go to sleep quality.

While I remain skeptical of those who emphasize the Illuminati paradigm as being useful to know, he does offer some useful perspective on identifying the past and future genres of films and music industry offerings one maybe shouldn't ought to buy.

Anything 'futuristic'. He mades a valid point informing that such films have an effect of "predictive programming". This is the same premise as "self fulfilling prophecy", except predictive programming is deliberately using movies and fiction to install the memes in the public mind so that when things get weirder and weirder every year, we've been conditioned years before to recognize it and know how to behave.
Watt seems to be in his 50's and grew up in Scotland, where much of the occult stuff originated and it's second nature to him to know a lot about it.

I believe Fintan's well aware of it too, but wiser to shed getting into the history of it too much in favor of focusing on to-day. We need millions of people to wake up quick from trance, and there's no time for most of those people to educated themselves in the long history behind the impulse toward world domination.

Watt made a well put suggestion in one of these interviews, he says we need millions of 'common' people to stand up and tell our governments NOW, "We know what you're doing. But we're educated now and we see it clearly, and it's not going to happen".

The first thing to change is to break people loose from this numbing fear caused by their psy-ops, and what they've done to us generationally with their fables and movies. The immediate future is NOT preordaned, and they know it. There is no such thing as a pre-ordained future for humanity.

What happened in movies 30 years ago is NOT inevitable, many believe it is because of all this propaganda that they are Omnipotent Gods, which they may like to believe, but they put their drawers on one leg at a time just like anyone else.

The purpose of psyops is to make us give up and just LET them do whatever they please, and they are really taking advantage of that now.

How long will people simply go along, waiting for some savior, before each person says NO to the next personal infraction on our human rights? Our right to privacy, to be individuals, the right to be the owner and operators of our own bodies and brains?

As for spokesmen, we have to let go of hero worship of the messenger, any one of them could be on 'their side'. Or not. Those who aren't don't want to be followed, they're just wanting to wake enough up, because we're ALL going to go down if MILLIONS of people don't start saying NO in their personal spheres and lives.

Knowing we've been pre-programmed to accept notions like Police States and mandatory drugging and so on is the key to breaking the conditioning.
People are accepting these things are pre-ordained, but that's just because they've been slipping those ideas into the fictional culture for decades.

Ormond

I visited the web site and listened to the dozens of hours of radio broadcasts he has there under the 'audio' and other links. I also have corresponded with Alan directly.

Mr. Watt has spent much of his life reading the publications and meeting minutes of such as the United Nations, ie commitees on population control and plans for the present and future

As for the study of the history of Secret Societies, Freemasonry, the 'Illuminaiti', however, that can become an obsession, with a point of dimishing return.
Watt doesn't cover anything that I wasn't steeped in as a child during the 1960's by my grandfather, a retired lawyer with a life long obsession with the same material.

MY CONCLUSION: (Ormond)

Illuminati conspiracy theory isn't new, it dates back to the 18th Century. It hasn't seemed to 'stop them' or help us.

What does help us, is to quit hiding in fear of overwhelming conspiracies and overwhelming odds. Better to die on one's feet than on one's knees.

Go on with your daily living, and speak openly. I'd say, if you feel you can't speak openly in your workplace, change careers, change jobs, or best of all work toward becoming self employed for livelihood.

Speak honest and tactfully with those people whom you see every day. Use compassion and understanding on an individual basis to form a consensus of public opinion again.......for that will help us.

And LAUGHTER IS OUR FRIEND. Laugh at the absurdities. Don't let them paralyse you.
--
Alan's approach is the best I've heard yet. What it is, is avoiding speculaton by reading the published material of those who are doing this to us. He says that since they are very legalistic, they publish it all. In UN documents on population control, 'habitat zones' planned for humans, CFR, Breznenski, Kissinger wrote books.
I haven't heard anything he's said that's in contradiction with anything Fintan's said. Fintan's approach is a bit different, though. I think he knows the majority of people to be reached will just get side tracked by mention of the Illuminati since that's been used as a draw to spin people around in circles. Most people becoming aware should backtrack from now back to 2001. there is plenty of evidence there to the crimes being committed right now, that need attending.

Ormond
Watt's method is straightforward. He simply reads the meeting minutes and protocols the elite publish. He makes no claim of holding 'original' revelations for anyone. Those who do, in fact, are the ones I find suspect.

We may take or leave his personal conclusions. But his approach is useful, and he does tell us how he gets his information, unlike most of the better known 'spokesmen'. I've begun trying it myself.

I also appreciate Watt's direction that the public wastes energy arguing amongst ourselves. When we read for instance from their own documents that a department of the UN and/or International Criminal Court plans to have arrest authority overriding national and indivdual sovereign right to due process of extradition, then we can petition our own governors directly with something in writing. Simply ask directly, "Do you support this or not?"
Then we have grown some teeth. Under most extant national constitutions, such a plan amounts to trial by tribunal, lacking either elected representation, habeus corpus, etc. People should pay attention to what these organisations are plannning, while we do still have national sovererignty.

go to the source material and study it themselves.

Ormond
I just think that like the professor, Alan doesn't catch how confused some people may be trying to follow his information. He literally dumps volumes of esoterica when speaks. Personally, I consume every word of it, but I've been around as long as he has, and I know about these things already. For someone like me, I appreciate how well he's put it all together in continuity.....though he does mis speak a few details or get a name wrong now and then.

Alan's trying to wake people up, since the world as we've known it is being dismantled. We're almost out of time in the West. We're in the last act of a play, and the stage crew is already carrying off the sets around us.

But myself, I don't mention the secret societies or the continuity of Babalon when I talk with people, until or unless I sense they're already versed a little and ready to see that level.
Alan's on the airwaves, though. Let's face it, I don't think people would listen to him at all if he were just telling people to read the annual meeting reports of the CFR. And has anyone here tried to read Bertrand Russell's stuffy tomes? Or a few hundred pages of Henry Kissenger's sociopathic cold blooded writings? These are not for entertainment. I can only take so much of reading such things...then I have to take a week off reading something lite, like "Conspiracy of Fools". Or some Stephen King or Anne Rice...

I like Mr. Dunne's approach. He keeps it focused to the broad audience, on today's events, and what we can do about things. That's constructive.

We don't want people feeling more overwhelmed than everyone already is.

Especially about the levels we can't do anything about.

Personally, I think laughter is essential. Fintan does a better job of presenting material that could be very frightening, but he presents it from a stance of strength, defiance, one might say. And not without humor. As a holder of considerable Irish genetics, I think generations of historical trauma teaches one how to laugh at the cosmic jokes when it gets too oppressive. That's how we get through it.
There's a saying, that the best revenge is to live well. And it doesn't hurt to just say 'fuck Bertrand Russell', once in a while.

.......but I'd say better to turn it off and let it sink in more gradually.

…I appreciate his lectures. Alan has his place---there are people like me who benefit from his knowlege. But it's definitely not for everyone, and not everyone needs to work on that level.

Ormond

Anyone can see how worthless it was to find out that the Bush males all belonged to Skull and Bones, and the same when John Kerry admitted to being a Bonesman at the same time as GW. So what?
"I have proof that Bush knocked down the Towers!"
"oh yeah? what's your proof?"
"He is a member of the Skull and Bones!"

So what. Leads nowhere. Never did. Why pursue it?

With all due respect to Alan, the public needs a fresh approach to make things happen. To my way of thinking, a public with a lot more of the old 1930's 1940's street sense, focused on local politicians and not afraid to speak up will do us some real good right now.

We're dealing with political crooks. Whether they worship Satan or just the Almighty Dollar is irrelevant. We can't let the paradigm of their having thousands of years of 'experience'. 'magic powers' and 'secret technology' (that we can't document) intimidate us.

It's my opinion that if Alan is sincere in wanting to contribute to the groundswell of international public action to stop these supercreeps, he must consider not allowing himself to be used as a 'draw' to attract listeners to the dubious programs like Syzmanski and C2C. He might also use his knowledge more judiciously, keeping in mind that the general public is more often confused and distracted by 'too much information' that they can do absolutely nothing with. Perhaps focus on his knowledge of the G-8, WTO, UN documents. Even the history of Tavistock and it's writers....H.G. Welles, Huxley, Bertrand Russell. Go light on the Secret Society/Occult backdrop, for that just leads people astray.

A lot less 'sexy', though, I know. But what the public needs is guidance to solutions. I'm afraid I'm not hearing enough of that in the lectures.

THE CLUB OF ROME

Today’s approach is superficial. It is based on current events and dangers as they are perceived and on crisis government attempts to eliminate symptoms of causes that have not been diagnosed.
This is the way we are setting the scene for mankind’s encounter with the planet.

These are the high psychopaths, not the garden variety types shown on America's Most Wanted. What distinguishes the Pathocrat from the common rapist is their pathology has been inbred for generations between their families. They are 'self actualized' 'high functioning' psychopaths. What distinguishes them is their special ability to work in a hierarchy -- just like a wolf pack.
The organization of a predator pack animal of any species is NOT based on TRUST. It is based upon force and coercion.

The predator is a creature of pure self interest. The Pathocrat is a humanoid predator who can work in a pack because they can control their outward behavior, and act as they see the human beings act. But they can't understand the power of comraderie and trust, nor can they experience the love of nature without the need to OWN it all.

But when push comes to shove, the Pathocrat - the pack psychopath - will invariably be a creature of pure self-interest.
Let's not kid ourselves folks. The generational psychopaths have human behavior down to a science
The public of today relative even 1991 has allowed themselves be more dumbed down, less critical, and downright cowardly in standing up for courage of our convictions in the active, every day sense. The predictions of the writer of that document are correct --

respect for the political process has also faded owing partly to the media, leading to indifference if not hostility

He's referring to the political process of the hard won civil right of the people of any society to have a say in how their society, community, and lives are structured. I see people either giving up and leaving their hard won right to participate in that process fall to sloth bitching about 'why aren't they doing what they promised?' Because they dumbed down 50 years of generations to think of the government as a parent who's supposed to take care of us instead of never forgetting that a Democracy is adult human beings ALL participating in creating the society they want, and keeping the keen eye on what the 'elect' are doing. Going to the city council meetings, questioning legislation, pressuring legislators and officials IN PERSON and not with a click on some internet poll only.
WE'VE LEFT THE FOXES TO TAKE CARE OF THE HENHOUSE, FOLKS.

An old motto of the republic was 'Don't Tread on Me', now it's morphed into
'Don't Bother Me'. We still have handles and we need to start using them--use it or lose it.
Government whether in DC or your City Hall is not there to SERVE-US. They will naturally get taken over by sociopaths and mafias unless enough members of the community show up for meetings, keep track of the bills, go sit in the public galleries still open to the public to observe the fucker in session.
These guys have put billions into media and movies and entertainment to train the public to think we just pull a lever and that's all there is too it. And their goal is to get enough people believing that Democracy 'failed', so why not just let HOMELAND SECURITY handle things?

minorities are less and less willing to respect the decisions of the majority.

What an arrogant statement. What majority? They've split everybody up into micromanaged factions of every description in the way we percieve ourselves.......there are no 'minorities' really - except one. That's the minority of corporate criminals and the rest is everyone that wants to live and let live, without a pack of predators herding us around and telling us what we are. Right, Left, black, white, poor, better off slaves to money or pretty rich people who flatter themselves to believe the PATHOCRATS see them any differently than they do the rest of the herd, we've got to wake up to the fact that we are living under the gun, soldier or civilian we're ALL living under the gun and enslaved by their credit $$$ system that are taking over total control of free enterprise, the industry, the food supply, energy----now they want to take over and tax the air we exhale.

There are no divisions once we're starving, homeless, or dead, people. These differences must be reduced in perception to the two real types -- human beings versus humanoid control freaks.

Thus a vacuum has been created,
in which both order and objectives in society are being corroded.

THEY have created this vacuum! They've been undermining and tearing up the sane social peace that was fought together through the blood and struggles of past generations with these motherfuckers. People beat them back before, many times. And they got just as far as they are now, many times before. This is nothing new.....don't them them kid us, and lets not kid ourselves.

We CAN push these bastards to retreat back into the shadows again.......what did it before was the common awareness of what they are so people everywhere can see through the big lie and look them in the eye and tell them 'we know what you're doing and you're not FOOLING US.
… but we MUST first realize they ARE a real threat to us and anyone and anything we care about, right down to your pets. And they HAVE been kicking our asses though we didn't really want to face it until this decade has made the sweet bliss of ignorance impossible.
First thing is, we have to take them seriously. They're winning left and right. But we can now DRAW THE LINE. NO MORE. Tell them to their faces show up at the council meetings. Look them in the eye. COMPLAIN.
What will work is when people have some common sense again enough to stand up to them with each one of these insults we're expected to put up with every day in our lives now. QUESTION AUTHORITY.

Show these think tanks they're wrong because they are watching us all now. They're seeing what they wanted to see-----people 'going along', compliance, apathy, silence------non participation in our own daily lives.
rusty shackleford

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread triggered a sea change in my life. After further investigation I determined that my best friend and business partner is a dyed-in-the-wool psychopath. Not the murdering kind, but destructive enough to make me physically ill and bankrupt my business. Before I partnered up with him I was doing quite well. I ended up broke and homeless. I count myself lucky to be rid of him.

The devil destroys his friends. Quite right!

Thanks to you all for the info. It may have saved my life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: