FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Astrology, numerology, recurring numbers, and mathematics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: Astrology, numerology, recurring numbers, and mathematics Reply with quote

Greetings,

The latest audio from The Wonders which takes a look at astrology, numerology, recurring numbers, and mathematics. Begins about 17 min into the show.

Janama

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry OZ - as someone who has followed numerology for over 30 years I was not impressed. He doesn't even understand what numerology is.

The fact that all the coral in the great barrier reef reproduce predictably on a specific night, on a specific full moon indicates that the position of a planetary object, in this case the moon, has relevance.

I have found channeling to be far more spurious than numerology or astrology.
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Janama,

Janama wrote:
The fact that all the coral in the great barrier reef reproduce predictably on a specific night, on a specific full moon indicates that the position of a planetary object, in this case the moon, has relevance.

Yes, but we are not coral.

TW wrote:
Öit is being used for the justification of your own perspectives and judgments of yourselves in order to validate to yourself your own ideas of who you are. We would suggest dear friend that you are more than this. Humanity is more than just astrology and numerology. Yes, there were times in your society where power was given to the Gods, to the planets, to planetary systems, to the planetary influences, to that which was not known. If you think about it astrology and numerology are basically just that part of yourself that wants to give away power to the Gods that exist outside of you.

TW wrote:
An individual goes through life. They make choices. They begin to change the way they see themselves. They begin to change the way they choose, their sense of their own self, their sense of what they perceive to be their being ness. In other words the illusion of ego personality. As they shift the illusion of ego personality, are they not then shifting their perspective of astrology. For is that not then shifting the judgment by which they judge themselves. Astrology, as we suggested is permeated throughout your society, itís not just in newspapers, radio and television, itís in every parts of yourself, in fact you go to psychics to hear your astrology. You go to astrologers, you go to palm readers, you go to numerologists. All in order to validate your own illusions of your ego personality. Well, as your illusions change then so will your perspectives of your own particular signs. So if someone comes along and looks at you and observes you behaving in a different way, they would say oh, youíre this type of person or youíre that type of person. But are you not then just changing your illusion of your ego personality?

TW wrote:
There is a vibrational affect as planets move around your solar system. They move, they create a certain vibrational pattern within the solar system by which humans from one perspective do react to it. So from the perspective of the illusion that 3rd dimensional reality is limited to your planetary systems, yes there is a vibrational reaction to it. However, as we said that is an illusion isnít it. And then you take that vibrational effect and you compound it by giving it power. By adding more power to it. The resultant is you now have an astrological perspective that takes away from you your own power. Instead of simply saying there is a vibrational pattern that affects the human body. Agreed. Does it affect the emotions? No. Does it affect the mind? No. But youíve created an effect for the emotions and the mind using astrology, havenít you. In fact you have even created a perspective of spiritual growth using astrology. Is it real, no, itís your mind. Itís a minds puzzle itís a minds game. The sole affect to the concept of 3rd dimensional reality, based on the fact that you perceive reality as being a planetary system involved with solar systems, involved with universal systems, is that there is a vibrational pattern by which you resonate. But it is so infinite and so minute, it isnít something your mind will not actively recognize. Not even through observation. However, if you as an ego personality choose to give the positioning of the planets certain powers, the fabric of the planetary systems, and the solar systems, and the universal systems certain power then you will of course react, respond, act upon that.

To quote David Icke:

Quote:
What you believe is what you believe you see and what you believe you see, you see.

I donít believe The Wonders are saying anything other than, by handing over our power to astrology and numerology we disempower ourselves and our ability to choose freely.

coolcrab

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting show. a lot of this makes sense especially for someone on the path to regaining self-power. i've noticed some audios from the wonders don't resonate with me as well as others (like when they discuss current "issues" or "global warming") but otherwise, they're many great gems to be heard from them.
Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

i was looking for a place to post on astrology rather than start a new thread....

i perused some skeptic site concerning astrology and was disheartened. they had good and fair arguments. worse for me, if you carry it over into other aspects of the western mystery tradition....you find there's an alarming bit arbitrariness.

i also looked for other sites attempting to validate it. not much. one guy did find a correlation between mathematicians and mercury/saturn/uranus aspects. but this was on the "7th harmonics chart" which i've never heard of. meaning to me, you'll find anything after a while/pile.

this blows. so or but, i still wonder if the planets archetypal charateristics were actually based on something else. ie., something other than color and greek names etc.
this was one of the arguments....

so i'm wondering if it was more to do with orbital speed or some such. perhaps distance from earth or the sun. etc.

but an ex astrologer even found problems with mighty traditional astrology.

i certainly agree about giving your power away to outside concepts. this ex astrologer even said that now that we have computers, they've been able to put astrology to the test (after sooo long). it has been found wanting.

this might be good for me as i've nine squares!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: