FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Geometry and Music - Princeton University Podcast
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Optimist777

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both earth and Sirius Tilt to 23.5 degree's, this interests me greatly, as both of our axis's may align.

Here's some good inpho on Sirius & 23.
Quote:
The occult number for Sirius is 23 within the Law of Fives, since 5 is its root numerological number. Sirius rises in the Constellation of Orion, from behind the Sun on July 23rd. The "Dog Days" of Summer begins on July 23rd. Sirius A has a luminosity of 23.5. Sirius A shines at 23 times more brilliantly in the sky, than our Sun. Sirius B revolves 23 times per minute and completely orbits Sirius A every 50 years (2+3=5). Sirius C also orbits Sirius A every 50 years at a different trajectory, since it is four times lighter. The sidereal day for Sirius is 23 hours and 56 minutes, since it rises 4 minutes earlier each night. It is estimated that the Sirius Star System's age is around 230 million years. According to the ancient text, July 23rd was considered as the highest of Egypt's Holy Days. The Dogon characterizes the number 23, as magical. Sirius' rise commences the Sumerian, Egyptian and Dogon New Year on July 23rd. An Oort Cloud orbits at about 50,000 AU from Sirius. The extraterrestrial Nommos from Sirius first contact with the Dogons was 5,000 years ago. It is believed that the multi-star system of Sirius actually consists of 5 stars - Sirius A, Sirius B, Sirius C, Sirius D, and Sirius E.

Quote:
The themes of genetic engineering and the apotheosis of man fits perfectly with Sirius, and the numbers 23 and 5. The Bible analogically and metaphorically documents the manipulation of mankind's DNA in the book of Genesis, the Genes of Isis (Sirius), where the 23rd verse of chapter 1 of Genesis brought the fifth day of creation to a close. Man is characterized by the number 5. The separation of man from is "animal side" is considered as perfection. Therefore, 5 is the number of the Perfected Man. 5 is also the the number of the Man-God and symbolizes the break of spirit and matter, since 2 is duality and 3 is divinity. Upon the sixth (2 x 3) day, the divine creation was altered where humans now have 23 pairs of chromosomes, with the average menstrual cycle at 28 (23 + 5) days and 23 days in the male sex cycle, on a biorhythm cycle of generally 23 days, taking 23 seconds to circulate blood throughout the entire body, with 23 discs in the spine and 23 joints in the arm, breathing at approximately 23,000 times a day and a average lifespan for each person on planet Earth at about 23,000 days on a Earth axis tilted at a 23.5 degree angle. Additionally, mankind was created with 5 fingers on each hand, 5 toes on each foot, 5 senses, 5 members (2 arms, 2 legs and head) and 5 bones formulating the metacarpus, the metatarsus and the brain-pan.

http://synchromystic.wikia.com/wiki/23

I agree with you 100% about the history books being a sham. I realized this in school when I would research for projects, I would always find evidence showing the history books to be false in some way, this made me think a lot about why they would be doing this. It also made the teachers frustrated with me because they refuse to accept that some of the material might be false, so in turn, they themselves live a lie. We can conclude that they live sad lives. Laughing

Last edited by Optimist777 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Optimist777

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel Cummerow has compiled a small library of algorithmic music using mathematics, theorems, and musical notes. Many of the great composers either subconsciously or consciously recognized this relationship in their compositions. Wink

Could it give us some insights if we conceived of music as a traversal across an object in 3 (or higher) dimensional space? Maybe the music is aesthetically more satisfying if it traces out the object in a certain way.

Metatron's cube is 2 cubes, one inside the other, for a total of 16 spheres (one for each vertex of each of the two cubes). One interesting application of this might be to relate the two cubes to the upper and lower trigrams of the I Ching, with the inner cube being the lower trigram and the outer cube being the upper. Each trigram is made up of three lines, which are draw either "open" or "closed".

This gives a total of 8 possibilities (2 to the power of 3), which when two trigrams are put together gives a total of 64 possible hexagrams. Each of the possible lower trigrams can be mapped to a vertex on the inner cube, and likewise for the upper. Each of the hexagrams would correspond to a line drawn from one of the vertices of the inner cube to one of the vertices of the outer one.

If we consider the inner cube as a bass line and the outer cube as a treble clef/melody, perhaps this can be connected somehow to music?

Notice that (excluding the semitone jumps) the traversal of the cube according to the major scale traces out a subset of the edges of a stella octangula (two intersecting tetrahedrons to make tetragrammaton). Jung seems to have know this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stella_octangula

Quote:
"In the Cabalistic view Adam Kadmon isn't merely the universal soul or, psychologically, the "self", but is himself the process of transformation, its division into three and four parts (trimeria or tetrameria). The alchemical formula for this is the Axiom of Maria: "One becomes two, two becomes three, and out of the Third comes the One as the Fourth.

The treatise of Rabbi Abraham Cohen Irara (Hacohen Herrera) says: "Adam Kadmon proceeded from the Simple and the One, and to that extent he is Unity; but he also descended and fell into his own nature , and to that extend he is Two. And again, he will return to the One which he has in him, and to the Highest; and to that extent he is Three and Four." This speculation refers to the "essential name," the Tetragrammaton, which is the four letters of God's name, "three different, and the fourth a repetition of the second.

In the Hebrew word YHWH " he is feminine and is assigned as a wife to yod and to vau. As a result, yod and vau are masculine, and the feminine he, though doubled, is identical and theefore a single unit. To that extent the essential Name is a triad. But since he is doubled (ed. tokened twice) the Name is also a tetrad or quaternity -- a perplexity which coincides most strangely with the Axiom of Maria...." (Mysterium Coniunctionis, V.5 #619f )

Last edited by Optimist777 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:

Metatron's cube is actually ...

... a hypercube
Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6567&highlight=

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In an earlier post I provided those images.
The video found at this link compliments the above images perfectly.
IMHO
Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=63210#63210

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
Optimist777 wrote:

Metatron's cube is actually ...

... a hypercube
Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6567&highlight=

namaste

Yes, your actually the one who introduced me to the 4D hypercube some years back. Very Happy I want to thank you for all your valuable hard work Raph, it has helped me out tremendously.

I can now view the inner cube as southern half our universe and the outer cube being the northern half.(S & N of the ecliptic)
Such beauty nature has drawn out, above and below.
Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:

I can now view the inner cube as southern half our universe and the outer cube being the northern half.(S & N of the ecliptic)

I think you will find this series invaluable.
http://www.dimensions-math.org/Dim_reg_E.htm
(push play first and then select the lesson, there are 9 of them, by using the arrow at the bottom right)
It is one of the best FREE tutorials on understanding the 4th dimension I have come across.

Plato would require folks to watch it if they wanted to enter his academy.
So do I.

I do want to enter Plato's academy. Wink

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The frequency of the sun is the expression of a limit because it is the only tone, where an astronomical period is not raised to a higher octave. Like the absolute temperatur zero point means the limit of expansion and contraction, the limit that is also called gravitational lenght.
An imaginary planet that would circle around the center of the sun within the distance of the gravitation lenght and with approximate light speed would do that about 32000 times in a second. The 8th under octave then has a frequency of 126.22 Hz. The corresponding colour is green - yellow - green with a wavelength of 540 Nanometer.
The frequency of the sun is the tone of the 20th century. It does not represent classical pyhsics as all the other indroduced tones in this booklet do, but the modern quantum theory and the relativity theory. The tone of the sun is the border between Yin and Yang, between this side and the other side. It rises out of a higher dimension and depriving itself of rational observation it stands for the magical and the transcendental.

http://www.planetware.de/octave/sun.html#top

this is an interesting website.
listen to each of the planetary frequencies.

Saturn is blue and Jupiter is red
I would expect those associations.

So if we can place the frequency 126.22 Hz between the Yin and Yang, can we associate it in some way to the number 137 that science says we can place between two spectral lines of the hydrogen atom or that myth/religion present as the two archetypal pillars that we find symbolized in some shape or form in all cultures expressing profound beliefs, regarding gateways and passages to other realms?

Can we? why not try, have a peek and see what fits?

How does this fit?
re: 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse
The 4th rider is the Pale Rider.

Quote:
(Jesus Christ) opens the first four of the seven seals, which summons forth four beings that ride out on white, red, black, and pale horses.

When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come and see!" I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
— Revelation 6:7-8˄ NIV

The fourth and final horseman is named Death. Of all the riders, he is the only one to whom the text itself explicitly gives a name. Unlike the other three, he is not described carrying a weapon/object, instead he is followed by Hades. However, illustrations commonly depict him carrying a scythe (like the Grim Reaper), sword, or other implement.

The color of Death's horse is written as khlōros (χλωρός) in the original Koine Greek,[14] which can mean either green/greenish-yellow or pale/pallid.[15] The color is often translated as "pale", though "ashen", "pale green" and "yellowish green"[12] are other possible interpretations (the Greek word is the root of "chlorophyll" and "chlorine"). Based on uses of the word in ancient Greek medical literature, several scholars suggest that the color reflects the sickly pallor of a corpse.[3][16] In some modern artistic depictions, the horse is given a distinct green color.[17]

The verse beginning "they were given power over a fourth of the earth" is generally taken as referring to Death and Hades,[12][18] although some commentators see it as applying to all four horsemen.[1]

What color is Pale, eh pale-face? (It is not white, there is already a white rider)
My guess was that pale is associated with yellow or light green representing a balance, as the above wiki quote confirms.

How does 528 hertz which corresponds to middle of the EM color spectrum and also to the colors light green - yellow connect to the Sun frequency of 126.22 and the same colors?

Can anybody explain the apparent anomalies re: color vs. frequency?

And the best part is how easy is it to connect the Pale Green Rider, the Greek word for the root of chlorophyll and the number/letters 137?

Quote:
The chlorophyll molecule contains 137 atoms/adams.

Chlorophyll turns energy/light into matter. Creation! How does that matter?

How do I connect another 137 into this molecule that is buried in the middle off all the other atom in the molecule?

See the little green guy in the middle of the structure? That is the lone atom of magnesium buried in the center. Nothing like being singled out.

MG is the chemical symbol for magnesium.

M=13th letter
G=7th letter

13 and 7 or 137

Magnesium is known for calming nerves, treating depression and a plethora of another amazing things vital to humans reaching maximim potential.
I'll do hemoglobin next and may add some more about MG that slipped my mind.

http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=11125

Now is it just me or does the chlorophyll molecule which contains 137 atoms look like a guitar? Shocked

Yod-Hey-Vau-Hey maybe there are such things as Air Guitars being played on all levels that are invisible to the naked eye?

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have so many connections running through my cranium right now that I don't know were to begin, this is amazing inpho Raph. Does this mean we are 01 with the tress? yumweed Lets not forget that Libra is the 12th sign, the last sign !!

What do you make of this link, it proves itself very interesting.
Arrow http://www.abarim-publications.com/GreenHorse.html
http://www.abarim-publications.com/FourHorsesRevelation.html
http://www.abarim-publications.com/GenesisStandardModel.html

Quote:
* Bosons, or force particles, are likened to horses.
* The bow is related to gravity.

Could the nuclear axis really be the aldebaran-antares axis?
http://greatbear.mcn.org/nuke.html

Quote:
Repeated nuclear events over the past 58 years have led some astrologers to describe these degrees across early Gemini-Sagittarius as "the nuclear axis," which is highly sensitive to transits. One critical degree in this axis appears to be Saturn's location at the time of the first chain reaction, 8 degrees 56 minutes of Gemini.

Quote:
When angles of light (photons, angels of light) from the universe touch the green earth they create a process called photosynthesis. The term green light actually represents the light from above in the blue and red spectrum coming down to touch the green organisms of earth.

This process creates ATP, adenosine triphosphate which is found in all living organisms and is the main immediate source of usable energy for the activities of living cells. Nothing can live without ATP. Nothing can live without green light. The angles of light that will be impacting the earth from above are known in religious literature as Angels of Light. In scientific terms they are called photons, which are messenger particles.

Very Very good inPHO here: http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/green.html

What if the Blue Green planet Uranus is opposite the sun at one's birth?
Luke Skywalker creates a Green Laser which he uses to conquer Darth Vader and the powers of darkness. Wink

The pale green rider chlorophyll molecule looks exactly like the Egyptian Iron Key. Idea

Could chlorophyll be what the Vatican and every other religion for that matter, be worshiping?
Islam has a extreme fascination with green, that's for sure.

8x8 is the square of Mercury (the meSSenger) = 64 hexagrams of the I-Ching & 64 codons of our DNA.

Last time I checked, turtles were green.

Chlorophyll squared Question C^2

http://www.zulunation.com/METAPHYSICS.html

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:

What do you make of this link, it proves itself very interesting

this little green horse is the best thing about that site.
Too much bible babel mixed in with not much else, once you start surfing around that site.
IF YOU can find something of value post it.
Wink

Yes I agree the 'air guitar' (Aquarius is an air sign) looks like that Tarot KEY.
Nice one.

No I do not believe the NAZIs in the Vatican are worshiping photosynthesis.
Though I do believe the NASA NAZIs use photoshop to help synthesize their stories.

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree about that site, looked it might hold something at first but I should have know off the bat from the babble.
weak nuclear force? It should be extremely strong !!

Quote:
We can closely approximate this using 37 and 27 in Einstein's equation E=M(c^2) as:

m = E/(c^2)
E=37
c^2 = 27
m = 37 / 27
m = 1.37037037037...

100 X m is approximately equal to the fine-structure constant.

Multiply this number by 9-squared and we have a triple Unity (what we might call a "holy trinity").

1.37037037 * 81 = 111

There are 137 atoms in chlorophyll which are organized into 6 concentric rings around a magnesium atom with 12 equal radial branches out from the center. Similarly, the hermatin molecule in blood has 137 atoms organized in the exact same way around an iron atom. In both plants and animals, the 137 atoms are needed to extract energy from light and convert energy into matter.

So all matter can be described as a structural ratio of 37 to 3-cubed. Light is really cubic and defines the Planck length of a quanta of the cubic quantum lattice.

Incidentally, 37 X 73 = 2701 and 2701 / 27 = 100.037037.

Oh, and 2701 + 1072 = 3773. // 1072 is 2701 reflected while 3773 is 37 reflected.

Odd and Even, 3 and 2 are a reflection of one another. Harmony in all things originates in this reflected balance.

Arrow http://worldoftak.ning.com/forum/topics/58-mars

The nature of VITRIOL "See in the interior of the purified earth, and you will find the secret stone, the true medicine"

Path of the middle pillar, Autiot-Yassod = 90(1)3

Quote:
C.G. Jung identified "The Emerald Tablet" with a table made of green stone which he encountered in the first of a set of his dreams and visions beginning at the end of 1912, and climaxing in his writing the Seven Sermons to the Dead in 1916.

Arrow http://www.breakingopenthehead.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5934

The Green Lion eating the Yellow Sun

Quote:
To other alchemists who worked primarily with vegetable matter and processes, rather than the mineral work, the Green Lion was an image of the green raw energy of nature, "the green fuse which drives the flower" as Dylan Thomas elegantly expressed it in one of his poems. Here the Green Lion which devours the sun is the green pigment chlorophyll. The green leaves of the plant are formed out of the energy of sunlight. Alchemists often attempted to create living processes in their flasks and looked especially for precipitates or crystallization's which resembled leaves or plant forms. The Green Lion here could be a plant sap extract which was often the prima materia for their alchemical work. The Gryphon, half-eagle and half-lion, was sometimes associated with the end of this stage. The eagle nature of the Gryphon gave this hybrid being an ability to ascend in the flask, so it marked, in a sense, the spiritualization/crystallization of the Green Lion.

Hmmmm, this structure looks very familiar. Shocked

The black sun is the green sun and the sun of Ra was not the golden sun in the sky, but a Green Sun. The black sun eclipse represents the stage of putrefaction called nigredo. And when the sun emerges from behind it, it is “Aurora” the whitening stage, called Albedo. In India the eclipse symbolizes Rahu, demon of darkness devouring the sun.

Manuscript from 14th century Aurora Consurgens (“the rising dawn”):
"Turn to me with your whole heart and do not despise me because I am black and dark, for the sun has burned me so, and the black depths have covered my face.”

the phrase "turn to me with your whole heart" = the 4th chakra/horse represents the heART and it is linked to the color green.
(Green Wings of Ma'at)

Quote:
The "Staff of Brahma" and the "Rod of Hermes" are virtually the same thing but they come from different cultures. The Ball at the top of the Rod of Hermes is equivalent to the Human Head on the Staff of Brahma (the spine), thus the winged helmet worn by Hermes, and note the visual similarity between the Rod of Hermes and the (black) Angel. She is holding the crest over her stomach and her wings are green. She holds the crest indicates the chakra she has already mastered (the third chakra yellow - like the yellow sun) and the next chakra that she is attempting to open (the fourth chakra green - the green sun): and her wings are reflecting the color of the chakra she is trying to open.

Arrow http://www.dyarrow.org/Return/tob12.htm Idea

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:
I agree about that site, looked it might hold something at first but I should have know off the bat from the babble.
weak nuclear force? It should be extremely strong !!

not really
there is a weak nuclear force and a strong nuclear force.
Wink

>>>you are REALLY not that familiar with my theory are you?
my theory associates the 4 forces of physics to Card X of the Tarot.
>>>to the letters YHVH found on Card X
>>>I also associate the 4 forces of physics to the 4 weapons of ritual magic that we find displayed on the table found on Card I of the Tarot, the Magician.

That ultimately is the main contribution that I have made to the evolution of the Tarot itself.
IMHO

Thanks for posting the 'green lion' info.

Too bad my weakness is music + theory, otherwise I would try to compose a music piece to help wake up the walking dead.

Oh I forgot that is what nuclear war is for. Shocked
TAPS played backwards is SPAT.
That explains why the Knights Templar were accused of spitting on the cross? Laughing

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Age of Aquarius I am told is associated with 'science'.

Well it is time the noxious new age LIGHT Workers learned about SOUND.

2000 years of LIGHT workers (age of Pisces/Jesus) PLUS 2000 years of SOUND workers (age of Aquarius) should prepare us for the AGE of Capricorn. Wink

2012 is NOT the end of my world.

namaste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: