FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Geometry and Music - Princeton University Podcast
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:07 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

me to. the pdf articles are way over my head. this is so involved it's scary. it Seems as if they know what they're talking about.
now other long time researchers say that kabbalah (especially hermetic kabbalah) is a make work distraction and "red herrings".

but i see "nested geometries" in the above. tho oddly they don't seem to follow the normal progression (ie After tetra and cube).

in any case, let's not forget that in gematria...both god and dog = 26. um, man's best friend?

sure this heady stuff is is leaning on some soft assumptions. a kabbalistic fuzzy logic.
scisci

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:51 am    Post subject: Believe it or not? Reply with quote

Quote:
in any case, let's not forget that in gematria...both god and dog = 26. um, man's best friend?
Really?
Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sound, Fibonacci ratios, numbers, transcendental phi, Phi, Pi, sacred geometry, gematria are all related...

This blog helps explain why SOUND is the key to understanding and unlocking the cosmos.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/09/26/sound-solves-the-waveparticle-duality-paradox/

It uses SOUND to show how the wave/particle duality paradox can be resolved...simply and logically.

namaste

Raphael

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Cryptonumeromusicology... Reply with quote

Shall we enlist the C.S.I. to help locate WHO we are looking for?
Come with me to Las Vegas and take a roll of the urim/thummin a.k.a the yin/yang yarrow stalks/dice.
Arrow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NzgPNpQkno

Who are you?
Who, who, who, who?
Who are you?
Who, who, who, who?
Who are you?
Who, who, who, who?
Who are you?
Who, who, who, who?

Q/
Why do Freemasons who love GEOMETRY revere the OWL?

A/

Asymmetry is the KEY to the OWL symbolism incorporating both VISION/LIGHT and SOUND

Arrow http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=83136&page=19

I37

WHO is the wise one to come?
HU is the WISE ONE

Elijah or ELI-YA-HU is whooooo

And those two images above remind ME of the series of stereo images I photographed in a monastery in Peru, on my way to Machu Picchu, and mi grand awakening.

every picture tells a story:
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=373000#p373000

Focusing on 137 suggests SMPhilips is zeroing in on the same thing Freemasons have been.
IMHO

Not only Freemasons, Kabbalists and Theosophists, but even quantum physicists have hit the wall with I37.

Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5916

FACT of life, past or present, is long ago if those Egyptian temple priests, or wizards like mErLIn, along with the King of the Jews like David, Solomon and Jesus were as crafty as some folks claim, they would have to have been able to manipulate 'the fine structure constant' referred to as 'I37'.
FACT is there is no difference here, the laws of nature have not changed much in the past 3000 years, have they?
Thus we can conclude that ancient LEvI temple priests or perhaps Jesus walking on water, would need to be privy to what a CERN physicist is learning today about 137.

You can't go wrong focusing on the numbers/letters I 3 7

AHA guilty!
The WHO taking a pEE on the philosopher's stone, which appeared as the anorexic blackened ashlar monolith in 2001 A Space Odyssey.

The chimps portrayed in the 1968 movie were recast as hippies in the 1970s.

chorus:
Well, who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
I really wanna know (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
Tell me, who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
'Cause I really wanna know (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)

So you wanted a little adventure in your life?
Do you ever get the feeling you are being played like a banjo and gettin' it up the arse?

DELIV3RANCE us from EvIL ?

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:28 am; edited 5 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bornfree wrote:
Here's the videos that go with the audio.

http://music.princeton.edu/~dmitri/ChordGeometries.html

Dmitri Tymoczko would ba a great guest

Exclamation

agreed

YES but we are a long way off from figuring out how 'frequencies' equate into angLEs and angELs.

There will be NO enlightenment in 2012 as long as humanity remains SYMBOL ILLITERATE.

plain as day to ME.

this quote is taken from the podcast starting around 4:11

Quote:
Dmitri Tymoczko: SO the piano keyboard is a line and when we play notes or multiple notes we're choosing a collection of points on the line ... Ok?
So that's our first and simplest piece of geometry.

D E R H E R R B E H U T E D I C H

Ok folks now join the 17 points on this LINE, it is a musical progression starting from the center.

this image might help Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=73121#73121

Okay then according to Dmitri we now have a simple reason for this 17 x 17 AMULET that addresses the metaphysical, an amulet suggesting a SOUND or a thought, a SOUND/thought that is connected perhaps to the ineffable name YHVH, the Lord?

And even though this tune is still sung in the heARTS of the Orient, in the Occident (which is a spiritual accident waiting to happen), in the West for some reason this tune has been put to shleep using bIbL3 babbEL and sadly Christian crimes against humanity during WWII.

Sorry but the FACT IS wearing those NAZI uniforms were German Christians, that is a fact swept under the MAT of truth...
Somehow the Christians who built the death camps, doing the goose step around the pagan maypole were quickly vEILed by using words like Fascist and NAZI?

Is rewriting HIS-story that easy?

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This quote is taken from Dimitri Tymoczko's website:

Quote:
Three movies demonstrate the program, using the opening of Chopin's E minor prelude. The first shows Chopin's piece as it appears in circular "pitch class space."

http://dmitri.tymoczko.com/ChordGeometries.html

Please watch the FIRST video on his website and pause the video @ 00:16 seconds or @ 00:37 seconds...

This image which turns out to be a perfect match for CARD X of the TAROT re: Fibonacci sequence?

Actually CARD X is not a perfect match for Dimitri's Chopin.
What do we need to do to get the numbers on CARD X to match Chopin?
Do we need a reflection, translation, rotation, or a combination thereof?

The '37 coincidence' is part of the "deSIGN of the times"
the importance of 37 to the collective:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6522

What note does the sequence 2, 5, 8, 11 produce?
B*7

E*7 appears at 00:21 seconds using the numbers: 1, 4, 7, 10.

B#7 appears at 00:27 seconds using the numbers 3, 6, 9, 12.
note: I substituted 12 for 0 because i.e. 0-11 is the same as 1-12

Those 3 sequences are part of a PATTERN I noticed years ago allowing me to align some of my verk to Marko Rodin's VBM/torus. (see below)

Match up those three color coded sequences to the image below.

The sequence/patterns I picked up on were found on the elemental Greek Zodical Cross.
i.e. Air, Water, Fire, Earth
Elemental because each of the 4 arms represents one of the 4 elements. and each number 1-12 is assigned a sign of the zodiac.

And at the end of the day King Solomon's Sacred Knot looks very similar to all of the other 'shapes' we shall shortly be discussing.

Who wants to know how I connect the above TAROT Card X to the Music of the Spheres and to Precession of the Equinoxes and to the actual shape of things to come???

This image is self explanatory in regards to the SHAPE of THINGS to COME:

WE KNOW that each planet, based on the shape of their elliptical orbits has a unique frequency.
Mercury is the planet closest to having a circular orbit.

This next image similar to the one regarding the 100,000 year cycLE, can be found on the web site of Paul Martyn Smith discussing the mathematics behind the 3x3 Lo Shu and the 3x3 Ho Tu Magic Squares that form the foundation of the I-Ching AND how it all aligns with the Giza plateau and the Great Pyramid...of course....
>>> http://web.mac.com/paulmartynsmith/iWeb/IChingmath/Blog/049A22A2-5CF3-4CC1-981D-D927925954C7.html

Remember I bring all of this back to the TREASURE attributed to the Knights Templar, the 5x5 Magic Square of Mars.

Quote:
It's also possible to consider the numbers of magic squares to be electric charges and to extend such analyses to higher dimensions. Loly has even calculated the so-called eigenvalues of magic squares, which are related to their "fundamental frequencies" if you were to set these squares ringing like a bell.

http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/7485/title/Math_Trek__Magic_Square_Physics

I might be able to trade in my compass and square for a pair of new wings soon.
Me old ones got clipped so I was sent DOWN to help ya all out.

When you hear the bell ring thrice, I got MI wings.

thanks

And thank you Dimitri...
Your Music for Dummies is so far a great presentation. You are getting through to MI.
Wink

namaste

p.s.
Is there a VIDEO available of Dimitri giving this spiel instead of just the podcast?

more of the same geometry leading to the same ole conclusions?
http://forums.abrahadabra.com/showthread.php?1618-Origins-of-the-Swastika...&p=41666

I must be a NAZI
what else can we conclude?
Laughing

Last edited by Raphael on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 5 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of the above in the previous post brings us back to the IDEA of a WEAVE that resembles Solomon's Sacred Knot.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17513470903311644
In putting together the post preceding this one I came across this link and accompanying pdf file.
YES it does seem that science/arts/rELIgion are ALL catching up to my outrageous claim.

Now how can betting on the 12,000+ year old GOOD LUCK symbol called the tetragrammaton/YHVH/swastika (among MANY names) be a bad bet?

Clearly all I present shows how the SWASTIKA/MALTESE Cross together blow the lid off MIND CONTROL efforts (using a propaganda camPAIN called jesus) that has targeted the right brain by making folks 'symbol illiterate', simply by using tax dollars to build the public school system to help churn out 'literate' sheeple who can read and write BUT are clearly without a doubt numb and dumb to the language of SYMBOLS!

YES without a doubt, writing has made us LEFT BRAIN LITERATE but rather RIGHT BRAIN ILLITERATE or should I suggest lame and blind as Einstein might suggest.

please note: this next article I present was just downloaded to the internet and it found ME pretty quick. Laughing

Quote:

This article was downloaded by: [65.95.124.128]
On: 20 October 2011, At: 10:20

Journal of Mathematics and the Arts >>> Unravelling Roman mosaic meander patterns: a simple algorithm for their generation

Abstract
A geometrical analysis of the meander decorative patterns on a Roman pavement mosaic found at the Roman villa in Chedworth, UK, is presented. The analysis reveals that the intricate swastika meander pattern consisting of four closed curves could easily have been constructed using a very simple hypothesized algorithm. The algorithm also explains the design of Roman swastika meanders found throughout the Roman Empire. Connections are indicated between these patterns and the sona traditional art of Angola as well as the kolam traditional art of Tamil South India. The analysis and algorithm described have applications to the classification of geometric mosaic patterns, the design of new patterns and the reconstruction of mosaics that have been partially destroyed by the ravages of time.

Download pdf:
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/17513470903311644

Remember what else I claim on other threads.

The KNIGHTS Templar 5x5 Magic Square called the SATOR SQUARE is an algorithm we can match up to Ed Witten's and Roger Penrose's Twistor/String Theory.

I have provided a SIMPLE model that aligns AS ABOVE to SO BELOW.
ONE modEL we can apply to how an electron moves up and down energy levels and to our how own SUN emits and absorbs light too.

Apparently I need to wait for you folks to CATCH UP to this simple truth.
The TRUTH hidden in plain view involves the SWASTIKA/MALTESE Cross.

Most folks think of the Great Pyramid as being 4 sided.
Wrong.
It has 8 sides...just like the 8 members of Noahs family on the ARK...just like the 8 family members that make up the I Ching...just like all 8 pointed stars.

Like I said the truth has been HIDDEN IN PLAIN VIEW embedded in the most recognizable piece of architecture on earth.

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work Raph.

Carl Jung said that the collective unconscious showed "hesitation" between 3 and 4; and 7 and 8.

What caught my eye is when I applied the semi-tones in the 7-note scale:

1 (Do) - tone - 2 (Re) - tone - 3 (Me) - semi-tone - 4 (Fa) - tone - 5 (Sol) - tone - 6 (La) - tone - 7 (Ti) - semi-tone 8 (Do)

The notion that the diatonic scale might be related to archetypes in the collective unconsciousness just feels right.

Could there be a relation with the cosmos? Very Happy
Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:
Great work Raph.

Carl Jung said that the collective unconscious showed "hesitation" between 3 and 4; and 7 and 8.

What caught my eye is when I applied the semi-tones in the 7-note scale:

1 (Do) - tone - 2 (Re) - tone - 3 (Me) - semi-tone - 4 (Fa) - tone - 5 (Sol) - tone - 6 (La) - tone - 7 (Ti) - semi-tone 8 (Do)

The notion that the diatonic scale might be related to archetypes in the collective unconsciousness just feels right.

Could there be a relation with the cosmos? Very Happy

thanxs optimist
Could you please explain how (mi) 3 and (ti) 7 are semi-tones?

Quote:

In this chart is set forth a summary of Fludd's theory of universal music. The interval between the element of earth and the highest heaven is considered as a double octave, thus showing the two extremes of existence to be in disdiapason harmony. It is signifies that the highest heaven, the sun, and the earth have the same time, the difference being in pitch. The sun is the lower octave of the highest heaven and the earth the lower octave of the sun. The lower octave (Γ to G) comprises that part of the universe in which substance predominate over energy. Its harmonies, therefore, are more gross than those of the higher octave (G to g) wherein energy predominates over substance. "If struck in the more spiritual part," writes Fludd, "the monochord will give eternal life; if in the more material part, transitory life." It will be noted that certain elements, planets, and celestial spheres sustain a harmonic ratio to each other, Fludd advanced this as a key to the sympathies and antipathies existing between the various departments of Nature.

Quote:
It is probable that the Pythagoreans recognized a connection between the seven Greek modes and the planets. As an example, Pliny declares that Saturn moves in the Dorian mode and Jupiter in the Phrygian mode. It is also apparent that the temperaments are keyed to the various modes, and the passions likewise. Thus, anger--which is a fiery passion--may be accentuated by a fiery mode or its power neutralized by a watery mode.

The far-reaching effect exercised by music upon the culture of the Greeks is thus summed up by Emil Nauman: "Plato depreciated the notion that music was intended solely to create cheerful and agreeable emotions, maintaining rather that it should inculcate a love of all that is noble, and hatred of all that is mean, and that nothing could more strongly influence man's innermost feelings than melody and rhythm. Firmly convinced of this, he agreed with Damon of Athens, the musical instructor of Socrates, that the introduction of a new and presumably enervating scale would endanger the future of a whole nation, and that it was not possible to alter a key without shaking the very foundations of the State. Plato affirmed that music which ennobled the mind was of a far higher kind than that which merely appealed to the senses, and he strongly insisted that it was the paramount duty of the Legislature to suppress all music of an effeminate and lascivious character, and to encourage only s that which was pure and dignified; that bold and stirring melodies were for men, gentle and soothing ones for women. From this it is evident that music played a considerable part in the education of the Greek youth. The greatest care was also to be taken in the selection of instrumental music, because the absence of words rendered its signification doubtful, and it was difficult to foresee whether it would exercise upon the people a benign or baneful influence. Popular taste, being always tickled by sensuous and meretricious effects, was to be treated with deserved contempt. (See The History of Music.)

Even today martial music is used with telling effect in times of war, and religious music, while no longer developed in accordance with the ancient theory, still profoundly influences the emotions of the laity.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta19.htm

It appears I will need to come back to learn more about music.
Being swastika savvy is just not enough.

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a moderate understanding of how this works, as I'm still trying to grasp the details of these distinct tones that are rung by the planets in different houses (spheres of octaves). The density of the planet has a lot to do with the specific frequency of the tone, the more planets in a house, the higher the frequency of sound energy. Intuitively, objects at different scales can be likened to "octaves" or "overtones" of each other, arranged into a fractally self-similar hierarchy. For example, planets orbiting a star are similar but not identical in form to electrons orbiting an atomic nucleus.

It's all speculation, but maybe we can relate the Major Diatonic Scale to mythological notions of the 5 Ages of Man, the Yugas, and the myth of the Fall. Could we overlay the Major Scale onto mythic structure? Many traditions have a notion of cyclic periods of civilization, with an ancient "Golden Age", followed by a decline or fall, then a period of darkness, and then either an ascension to a new Golden Age or a final extinction of humanity. Examples: the 5 Ages of Man, the Yugas, the Genesis story of Adam & Eve being expelled from the Garden of Eden, and so on. Oswald Spengler's idea of 4 seasons of civilization is another example of this motif. It's basically a "boom-bust" cycle of civilization.

Looking at the scale, the first two tones (when the scale is tracing out the upper triad) can be mapped to the "Golden Age", the first semi-tone (where the scale crosses over to the lower triad) can be mapped to the fall, and the second semi-tone (where the scale returns to the starting point on the upper triad) to a redemption/ascension to a new Golden Age.

There are other interpretations of the 4 Yugas, one giving the length of the Kali Yuga as 1200 years, but the Yugas are always scaled to the same proportions.

If we take the shortest cycle, the Kali Yuga, and divide the others by its length, it works out like this:

Satya Yuga = 1,728,000 / 432,000 = 4
Treta Yuga = 1,296,000 / 432,000 = 3
Dvapara Yuga = 864,000 / 432,000 = 2
Kali Yuga (Yu are here) = 432,000 / 432,000 = 1

Which adds up to 10 periods equal in length to the Kali Yuga. This can be mapped to the 10 semitones that make up the 5 tones of the scale, with the other 2 semitones being the "consciousness shocks", the fall from the Golden Age at the end of Satya Yuga, and the ascension to a new Satya Yuga at the end of the Kali Yuga. If you map this to the Major Scale and then to Vishnu's seal it matches up perfectly, with the semi-tones occurring right where they should to be consistent with this interpretation.

Arrow http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b199/Stormfronter/Yugas.gif

So, this puts the first consciousness shock at the end of the Satya Yuga/Golden Age, i.e. a fall, then a period of decline through the next two ages and then an ascension during the Kali Yuga before the second consciousness shock back into a new Golden Age.

5 ages of man ?: http://ancienthistory.about.com/cs/grecoromanmyth1/a/hesiodagesofman.htm
http://www.ealmanac.com/858/numbers/the-five-ages-of-man-of-greek-mythology/

5 ages to the 5 tones:
(this illustration should read Major scale)
Arrow http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b199/Stormfronter/FiveAges.gif

The Satya Yuga maps onto the Golden and Silver Ages of Greek Mythology, with the "fall" coming at the end of the Silver Age, when Man becomes mortal and gets sent to the Underworld when he dies. The handing over of power from the Titans to Zeus at the end of the Golden Age is what precipitates the decline through the Silver Age that leads to the Fall.

If we map this to Abrahamic eschatology, the first two tones of the scale are when Man is in the Garden of Eden, then the Fall (first semitone), then 3 more tones, then the second semitone which brings about the Messianic age. The Flood occurs in the Bible some time after the Fall, which is consistent with Greek Mythology, where it occurs at the end of the first Bronze Age (one "tone" after the "Fall" event of the first semi-tone).

It would be interesting to add up the years in Biblical chronology and see how this pans out. It would also be interesting to see if a Flood is associated with the end of the Treta Yuga. There's also the Left Eye/Right Eye of Horus connection, with the Left Eye being Lucifer (the snake in the Garden of Eden) that leads to the Fall, and the Right Eye being the completion. It also matches up with Jung's comments about the pause in the Collective Unconscious between 3 and 4 and 7 and 8.

Metaphorically, the scale can be thought of as an "unfurling" of the divine consciousness, manifesting, experiencing and observing itself before returning to its source, in some kind of ouroboric feedback loop. Wink

I AM. I KNOW. I SEE. I AM = 1 - 2 - 3 - 1

YOU ARE. YOU KNOW. YOU SEE. YOU ARE = 1 - 2 - 3 - 1

The experience of the other is folded into the seeing of oneself (YOU AM I/I AM YOU):

1 - 2 - 3 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 1 - 1

Major Scale = T-T-S-T-T-T-S

Semitones/consciousness shocks are transitions of consciousness into duality and then back into unity, i.e. "God creates Man so that he may know Himself". Man is expelled from the "Garden of Eden" when he becomes "apart from God" and crosses over to the lower triad. After the second semi-tone (the start of the Messianic age) he returns to be with God again.

I AM - I KNOW - I SEE - YOU ARE - YOU KNOW - YOU SEE - YOU ARE - I AM

The scale crosses over to the "off notes" (odd numbers of semitones above the tonic) - the red ones - at the first semitone and then returns at the end to the even/black ones, to "know itself", experiencing itself as another, in order to complete itself and fulfill the "I AM".

There are several questions to be asked.

1. Firstly, is this correspondence with the Major Scale real, or am I just forcing it onto these myths?

2. If real, does it mean anything, or is it just a bizarre cultural artifact? I don't know whether whoever wrote these myths consciously structured them according to some geometrical or musical metaphor, but that doesn't mean that the correspondences couldn't result from some deeper-seated unconscious attraction to these forms. Could it be possible that the unconscious recognizes the fractal motifs that recur in the structure of reality, and communicates them to us in the form of mystical experience? Could this be how ancient cultures recognized that there is something special about the number 7, without knowing how old or how big the Universe was? If we look at one part of a fractal, we can see the whole thing...

We can map the pattern of our dreams to the cycles of nature, some can also map the times when the ringing in they're ears are the loudest and softest in tone, some are just more sensitive then others to this. Then we apply this information astronomically & astrologically according to the seasons and our natal chart. Very Happy

Last edited by Optimist777 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Optimist777

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This diagram, since it's relevant to the topic (C major scale running clockwise from the inside out. Distance from centre of spiral is the note frequency. Light grey lines are notes in the key of C, dark grey lines are notes not in the key of C :

Arrow http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b199/Stormfronter/MusicalScale2.gif

Arrow http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b199/Stormfronter/BuddhabarDOREMIFASOLATIDO.jpg

We can also link it with the zodiac & the planets.

Arrow http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b199/Stormfronter/metatrons_cube_traversal.gif

The major scale can also be mapped onto Metatron's cube (at left of image above). The 8 notes of the scale (counting the tonic/DO twice, once at each end of the scale) can be mapped to each of the spheres that make up the inner and outer layers of the cube. Traversing from sphere to sphere, with a traversal diagonally across a cube face corresponding to a tone, and a traversal along an edge counting as a semitone, each "note"/node of the cube is visited exactly once. To get the minor scale, just reverse the traversal order.

Metatron's cube is normally drawn in an isometric projection looking diagonally at one of the cube corners, with the near and far corners of the cube overlapping (such that there appear to be 7 circles in the inner cube, surrounded by 6 in the outer cube). This was drawn slightly offset on the right of the diagram so that we can see the near and the far spheres (numbers 8 and 6) as separate.

If you view this as a case of The Traveling Salesman Problem, the solution is sub-optimal, and there may be several ways of doing it with 5 tones and 2 semitones, but this demonstrates that a mapping is at least possible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travelling_salesman_problem

Arrow http://www.magic-point.org/Html/34a.html
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:

Arrow http://www.magic-point.org/Html/34a.html

you provided much to ponder.
your last link could be a link, linking the planet's OHM frequency to the pyramid of Menkaure...and Khafre's mortuary temple.

Quote:
You may have noticed the recurrence of the number 23 throughout our galaxy, and in particular its relationship with Earth and Sirius.

23 is really the manifestation of a wave signature and it has its origins in sound: 23 cycles per second produces the note Gb (F#), the vibration of our planet's OHM frequency.

There are 22 placements for 22 other statues in addition to a statue of Khafre in the mortuary temple....which would make 23.

Quote:
There are sockets in the floor that would have fixed 23 statues of Khafre.

Also in the antechamber of Menkaure's pyramid we find 22 niches, 11 on each side of the corridor.

Quote:
Pythagoras demonstrated:

Music is geometry

Music theory is fundamentally about the ratios of numbers

The harmonic nature of music reflects the harmony of creation

Every musical tone is made of up of pure sine waves

By the way, that is the main difference between the ancient Egyptians and the moderns.
They expressed everything in ratios and did not pay much attention to the units when building their pyramids.
i.e. ratio of base to height.

We today pay too much attention to the units (the devil is in the detail?) and ignore the ratios.
Witness Leonardo Fibonacci resurrecting the golden mean ratio in Europe via the Persians who introduced him to the 'Fibonacci' sequence in around 1300 CE?

And the Egyptians clearly showed they had an understanding of pi and phi in the construction of the great pyramid nearly 4000 years before Leonardo and his big FIB became famous, another part of the history being re-written.

phi = ratio approaching 1.618.....

HIS-story is such bullshit.
We are being turned into a bunch of bean counters who ignore the obvious.

That is what Pythagoras said.

It was not "do not eat, avoid beans", but to ignore what the ignorant bean counters are feeding YA. Laughing

namaste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: