FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: SuperState vs. The People
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
RedMahna

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got a point there, gigi.

red

Wu Li

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First I would like to say a Big Thank You to OZ for even acknowledging the Dodd video. Because of it's age it held some real clarification for me and after studying the subject I began to think and study him and many other things.
Fintan has just gave me strength to go further.Cool
We may want to look into the likes of McCarthy.
Mr. witchhunter himself and who was he really looking for in the end? He was searching for a ghost because his only job was to uphold the idea that we must all have a little communist inside us. NO? This was his ultimate outcome because he could really never pinpoint where his beliefs would lead him. To the very faction of Power Elite that may be the very beneficiaries Mr. Dodd was speaking?
I asked myself many questions regarding the actions of this man and why he destroyed himself(or how it was portrayed).
Who was he really looking for? Is it not possibly that those who gave him his stage are the very people that lead to his demise. These are the very people who he could never implicate in his conspiracy.
I would also say that Edward R. Murrow may need to be readjusted for history's sake as well. Although I appreciate his actions, was he not a dupe in the card dealt? It does not surprise me that freedom won out by the very media that is now a lie and a blight on our own free information age. "Network" is an elevation of this and a great movie to fully understand in comparison to these events. We are living in the movie "Network" Today...Is this a coincidence? The cable companies or massive "Network" conglamorates who have there own agendas which do not easily mesh with our own ideals.
I personally am beginning to have a much different take on history than that we have been taught, to a profound level.
The Norman Dodd video was "one clue into the puzzle of history" as Griffin states.

It seems we have been given what we have needed all this time and is still being used to this day.

I did a little short story a few months ago on "MY SPACE" about the nation of MIKE(my name) and how smaller nations are lured by these international Money masters into destroying their nations. They are told that they have something to offer the world society. Then they are told through proper loans they may increase their productions while utilizing their populace at the same time(giving more people jobs). Then they are told to keep their wealth for themselves in order to create a wealth which may be used to increase their yields to gain power within this same world community. While all the time the compounded interests on these loans accumulate to the point of default. Once the nation is adequately demonitized they come in as saviors.
They tell these people they will bring in experts and they should sell off their industries and property to major financiers in order to get themselves back on par.
Once this begins it is no better than what we have seen in the movie "Goodfella's"
They end up controling their country and begin to place their own puppet leaders(Hence creating for themselves an Aritocratic class that they give wealth and those that they can deal with (they are in their pockets). They begin to buy up all their land in which the owners(the people of that country) own nothing. So simple and typical. I feel like my Brooklynese makes me astute to the scam. But I m sure you all understand this already.
If you can find it I would ask you to look at the video"The Globalization tapes"(I think it is called). It shows how the demise of an independant Indonesia took place and it is the typical/standard of the precedures which are employed throughout the "Emerging markets"(their words and how they become emerging). This DOC is done by the people who have been hurt most and is fully done in "Bahasa" language which was voted back after their independance.
Ask yourself this question. Who saved us from the crisis of Asian nations in the nineties which most people do not know about. Look no further than Manhattan and the City of London for this bail out. WHY? Because they realized that the collapse of one nation on a Global scale will mean the collapse of our world when we deal with a world of fake interdependency. YES FAKE I SAY! "YOU JUST A SQUIRREL JUST TRYING TO GET A NUT" orange juice jones

I will revert to "OSMOND's" last statement
"Yes, we've got quite an obstacle the way they've so adeptly split the public into a 'left and right', and don't reason or discuss. It works on brainwashing and trigger words. Guilt by association."

Hey Dilbert I didnt forget about your statements but there's so much I still must read.
Great Great analysis from this place.
Thank you all for being you!! Surprised

Craig W

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just listened to the interview, Fintan.

Great stuff.

Many thanks.

Ta Seti

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
dilbert_g wrote:
"All in all, Mullins' possible criticism of the Birch Society is a lot like Daryl Bradford Smith and Hufschmid's criticism of Alex Jones. "

Hi, as I originally brought up Mullins in connection to JBS earlier in this thread, I thought I'd respond here to clarify. I'm not sure what Mullins 'possible criticism' is (perhaps you are referring to something I haven't yet read), however he does state 'as fact' that the JBS founder Robert Welch was a tool of the Rockefellers (as I commented in my earlier post). You seem to be agreeing to this as at least a possible but I'm a little confused because I can't find any other references to Mullins in the thread.

I quoted Mullins as he appears to have been one of the first to make the connection between JBS & Nelson Rockefeller. If people wish to verify what Eustace Mullins had to say (and of course it is not just him saying it), one place of many they can find this is as follows:

An Afternoon With Eustace Mullins - A Rense Exclusive
Quote:
EM "JBS was setup by Nelson Rockefeller. I knew two people at the original meeting. They needed a right-wing, anti-communist organization. NR decided that Robert Welch was the man to run JBS, so he arranged for the sale of Welch's Candy Co. (where Robert Welch had been working for his brother John) to Nabisco (which was a Rockefeller controlled company) at a highly inflated price and Welch was given an income to run the John Birch Society."

Alex Jones has also criticised JBS as being disinfo on multiple occasions, IIRC Alex typically says that the facts JBS presents are usually accurate and well researched but that they use them to draw false conclusions and send people in the wrong direction.

I haven't found the need to check the following however there is a substantial amount on the web that also concurs with JBS being controlled opposition. I've also found reference to the JBS being 'networked' to the CFR (you say you have also heard similar) and that Robert Welch was a 32 Degree Mason. I've also found reference to JBS later having certain no-go areas to debate, eg Zionism & Freemasonry, I'm not saying that is the case but anyone concerned may wish to research this.

Again, I suspect perhaps that you are referring to something I haven't yet read (maybe not), as your own comments below and elsewhere would appear to tally with what I actually said and also what several others are saying elsewhere.

Quote:
dilbert_g wrote:
Birch may very well have been created or funded by Rockefeller.
I had heard that Welch was a member of the CFR.

Quote:
dilbert_g wrote:
One reason I say this is that the leading movement of "alleged opposition" in America includes some very hard core right wing anti-communist anti-liberal anti-leftist "pro-Liberty" types affiliated with the John Birch Society and other actual fascists.

Whilst I'm at the keyboard:
You also mention the oft' quoted: -
"Now we can see a new world coming into view. A world in which there is a very real proscpect of a new world order .... A world where the United Nations, freed from the Cold War stalemate, is poised to fulfill the historic vision of it's founders. A world in which freedom and respect for human rights find a home among all nations."

First, if you wish you can grab a video of GHWB's September 11th, 1991 speech

... It so happens I recently stumbled across this following little gem which would appear to be connected.

You'll notice it predates the Sept 11th, 1991 speech by a full fifteen years and that both speeches refer not only to a 'New World Order' but also to the function of the 'United Nations' in the deal. Another point worth noting is that it references 'INTERdependence' (a term increasingly being heard these days), in fact it even has it in the title.

"Declaration of Interdependence" Jan 30 1976
Signed by 124 members of Congress 32 Senators & 92 Representatives in Washington D.C. Jan. 30, 1976 (traitors)

"Two centuries ago our forefathers brought forth a new nation; now we must join with others to bring forth a NEW WORLD ORDER." "Narrow notions of national sovereignty must not be permitted to curtail that obligation." "To establish a NEW WORLD ORDER it is essential that mankind free itself from limitations of national prejudice. No one nation can any longer effectively maintain its processes of production and monetary systems without recognizing the necessity of collaborative regulation BY INTERNATIONAL AUTHORITIES. We call upon all nations to strengthen the UNITED NATIONS and other institutions of WORLD ORDER!"

Last edited by Ta Seti on Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Craig W

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ta Seti,

can I just say what a great website you link to (911kemet.co.uk).

Is it yours?

Ta Seti

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedMahna wrote:

I'm no political genius analyst, but I say "Bingo," when I see Bingo.

Thanks for giving me a space to ramble, I hope it wasn't too elementary.

Red

I can only speak for myself but please don't ever stop posting, I often find my own postings far too dry at times and life would be hell if there was nothing but pointy hat speak here (whatever that is(?)).

Further, I firmly believe we pretty much all have far more of a genius inside of us than most realise - I consider this a part of the journey of exploration we have embarked upon. The ability to avoid convoluted speech and put things back into plain english is genius all by itself. I sometimes wish I could learn to write shorter pieces.

e.g.
RedMahna wrote:
And again, I say, we are now phasing out the politician for the corporation.

I wish I'd though of that line, - so 'to the point'. So much easier to slip into a conversation too. If you don't mind I just might steal it Smile

Craig W wrote:
Ta Seti,

can I just say what a great website you link to (911kemet.co.uk).

Is it yours?

Thank you Craig W for your kind words. I did indeed make it, some parts are perhaps better than others and you remind me I have several updates pending.
Julian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

abcar:
Quote:
But I have to ask, if the EU is doing what David Noakes is saying, then isn't this in conflict with the idea put out by Fintan and alot of you veteran posters that the bubble is being burst on the G8 and they are 'blinking' and their house of cards is going to fall? Also, the 'rantings' of Alex Jones about the coming prison planet are not much different than what Mr. Noakes is saying is it? In other words...is Noakes a fake as well? Is this another fear tactic on the community of real investigators such as yourselves at BFN?

After hearing Fintan on the Jim Fetzer show and his clear outlining of the CIA fakes etc, this is very ironic to hear Noakes' warnings taken seriously by Fintan and you all...am i missing something here?

I've been aware of the existence of UKIP (United Kingdom Independence Party) since the late 1990s, although it appears they started up in 1993. See:

http://www.ukip.org/index.php?page=thepartytop&menu=theparty

I didn't read what trondh posted - that was removed from this thread - so I don't know if I'm saying something similar. It is said with the best of intentions though. UKIP DID try to halt the progression towards the EU State. They have some very committed activists who have done all kinds of awareness raising, including old-fashioned door-to-door leafleting. But they still failed. So, despite their best efforts over the last 14 years, UKIP hasn't managed to halt the move towards the EU State.

This audio is too little, too late, or a little bit like closing the stable door...
Craig W

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps Noakes was over-doing the fear factor. Only time will tell. But can we take the risk?

Regarding UKIP, the problem any fringe party has in the UK (and probably elsewhere) is that if it constitutes a genuine threat to the established order then it is easy to subvert it, set up an owned competitor or simply to rubbish it in the media.

An interesting side note in the Euorpean "debate" in the UK is the Referendum Party which was created to fight the 1997 General Election and won 800,000 votes. It was formed by billionaire James Goldsmith from the Jewish Goldschmidt banking family, whose son Zack Goldsmith was until recently the editor of The Ecologist magazine and is now bizarrely the Conservative prospective parliamentary candidate for Richmond, and "green" advisor to David Cameron.

Could the Referendum Party have been set up to divide the anti-Europe vote? Or was it just a case of a rich man with an axe to grind?

On a side note, was Zac Goldsmith a placeman for the elite in the "green" movement (look also at Eton-educated friend of Prince Charles, Jonathan Porritt, and ICI heir Lord Melchett - the former head of Greenpeace who now works for Burston Marseller, for similar elite insiders in the supposedly alternative green movement)?

I also found this: the Democracy Movement.

Quote:
The Democracy Movement is a non-party campaign to defend liberal democracy in Britain and across Europe. We believe that this is being fundamentally undermined by the single currency, the proposed EU Constitution, and the drive to create a Brussels-based system of government in which all major decisions are taken at the EU centre by undemocratic institutions.

We are pro-European: because of our committment to diversity, democracy and decentralisation in our continent, we consider ourselves to be the real pro-Europeans in this debate;

We are internationalist: because we emphatically reject not only the 'little Englander' but also the 'little European' mindset that currently predominates in Brussels;

Our long-term objective: is of a Europe of Democracies that trade together, enjoy cultural exchange with each other, and co-operate voluntarily where it makes sense to do so. These are very different aims to the out-dated centralism and state-building ambitions driving today's EU.

What we do: as a non-party group we bring together people in all parties and none who share our beliefs into a large network of supporters and volunteer-run branches. Our main activities are at the grass-roots, working to spread our ideas and direct pressure for change on political decision-makers.

I couldn't find any info on the board of the Democracy Movement but I noted its correspondence address was a domestic house in Hounslow. And it has the feel of a genuine bottom up organisation, ie. I think it is true in its stated intentions, and is really trying to do what it states. I could be wrong, though.
It also has a useful list of LINKS

This one, on the other hand, looks decidedly dodgy: Open Europe:

Quote:
Open Europe is an independent think tank set up by some of the UK’s leading business people to contribute bold new thinking to the debate about the direction of the EU.

While we are committed to European co-operation, Open Europe believes that the EU has reached a critical moment in its development. ‘Ever closer union’, espoused by Jean Monnet and propelled forwards by successive generations of political and bureaucratic elites, has failed.

The EU’s over-loaded institutions, held in low regard by Europe’s citizens, are ill-equipped to adapt to the pressing challenges of weak economic growth, rising global competition, insecurity and a looming demographic crisis.

Open Europe believes that the EU must now embrace radical reform based on economic liberalisation, a looser and more flexible structure, and greater transparency and accountability if it is to overcome these challenges, and succeed in the twenty first century.

The best way forward for the EU is an urgent programme of radical change driven by a consensus between member states. In pursuit of this consensus, Open Europe will seek to involve like-minded individuals, political parties and organisations across Europe in our thinking and activities, and disseminate our ideas widely across the EU and the rest of the world.

This looks like a fake opposition group to me. Nowhere does it challenge the Constitution, or the police state powers, and it calls for the EU to "embrace radical reform based on economic liberalisation"... So much for "bold new thinking". Eyes roll

And the board is stuffed with establishment types, knights, lords and bankers. Shocked

Quote:
BoardMeg Allen Chairman, DRAMLA SA
John Barton Chairman, Wellington Underwriting plc
Michael Freeman Founder, Argent Group plc
Rupert Hambro Chairman, J O Hambro Ltd
Sir John Jennings former Chairman, Shell Transport & Trading plc
Lord Leach of Fairford
(Chairman) Director, Matheson & Co
Lizzie Noel Director of Communications, Tribal Group plc
David Ord Managing Director, The Bristol Port Company
Lord Renwick of Clifton Vice Chairman, Investment Banking, J P Morgan (Europe)
Lord Salisbury Director, Gascoyne Holdings Ltd
Derek Scott
(Deputy Chairman) Economics Advisor to the Prime Minister, 1997-2003
Nigel Smith former Chairman, the no (euro) campaign
Michael Spencer Chief Executive, ICAP plc
Stuart Wheeler Founder, IG Group plc
Sir Brian Williamson Senior Advisor, Fleming Family & Partners
Simon Wolfson Chief Executive, Next plc

Last edited by Craig W on Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Craig W

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to add some more background on James Goldsmith, who was related to the Rothschilds (they, like Rockefeller, get everywhere!).

This is from a link on his Wikipedia page :

Quote:
Goldschmidt-Kassel

The GoldschmidtKassel family was a branch of the Goldschmidt family, and lived for a considerable time in Kassel after the Fettmilch uprising and the ensuing expulsion of the Jews, eventually returning to Frankfurt. Like aliens, they were obliged to reapply for right of residence and were then renamed according to their former town of residence.
Later members of this family were probably descended from the leader of the Jewish community and moneychanger Meier Kassel at the Buchsbaum, and were related to the Buchsbaum family.Besides the Buchsbaum their family houses included the Apfelbaum alongside, and the House of the Birnbaum to the rear.
The GoldschmidtKassel family was one of the most respected in the Judengasse, and was related to other influential families. During the 18th century, many of its members were drapers and cloth merchants as well as moneychangers.
In the 19th century, the banker and Consul to the Grand Duke of Tuscany, Benedict Hayum Salomon Goldschmidt, founded the B.H.Goldschmidt Bank. He was married to the daughter of the banker Jakob Hirsch Kann. In 1878 his son, Maximilian Benedikt Hayum von GoldschmidtKassel, who was a partner in the bank, married Minna (also known as Minka) Caroline Freiin von Rothschild, the daughter of the last Frankfurt Rothschild.

Craig W

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I find this on Zac Goldsmith's Wikipedia page:

Quote:
Anti-EU and anti-Corporate
Goldsmith supports the Democracy Movement,established by his (half-) brother Robin (Birley, who runs a carbon trading company called Envirotrade among otrher things). He explained his position on anti-globalisation thus:"It is about the erosion of democracy, and the advancement of big corporations. Europe is a decision-making machine that has grown far too big. We have no access to the decision-makers, we don't even know who they are. We do need to work globally to counter major issues like climate change, but the EU is not solving problems. It's about changing the playing field to suit the interests of multinationals."[28]

Goldsmith sits on the board of The European Foundation, which seeks to reform the European Union and renegotiate the treaties of Maastricht, Amsterdam and Nice.

According to his zoominfo site, Robin Birley is also a supporter of Augusto Pinochet and Renamo... Shocked

Julian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My point is, David Noakes is UKIP:

http://www.vote-david.com/

Noakes knows, as does Fintan Dunne, that the horse has already bolted. UKIP tried - and failed - to stop this move towards the EU State.

So why this interview now? Is Noakes simply stoking fear? Is Fintan? Is this simply playing into the fear of a few Americans about the NAU? Is this 'fear' well grounded? Keep asking questions!

Last edited by Julian on Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Craig W

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julian wrote:
My point is, David Noakes is UKIP:

http://www.vote-david.com/

Noakes knows, as does Fintan Dunne, that the horse has already bolted. UKIP tried, and failed.

So why this interview now? Is Noakes simply stoking fear? Is Fintan?

Are you saying nothing can be done to stop it at all?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: