FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
"The Trigger Effect" -- true genesis for 9/11?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps General Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Hocus Locus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: "The Trigger Effect" -- true genesis for 9/11? Reply with quote

QUOTE.

Would you do me a favour?

I’d like to stop talking for a minute, and when I do, take a look at the room you’re in. And above all, at the man-made objects in that room which surround you. The television set, the lights, the phone and so on. And ask yourself what those objects do to your life -- just because they’re there. Go ahead.

Well that is what this series is going to be all about. It’s about the things that surround you in the modern world just because they’re there, shape the way you think, and behave. And why they exist in the form they do. And who, or what was responsible for them existing at all.

The search for those clues will take us all over the world, and 12,000 years into the past. Because it’s in those strange places and in those long-gone centuries that the secret of the modern world lies. And you’d never believe the extraordinary things that led to us being the way we are today.

[passes through revolving door into the World Trade Center, South Tower]

The story of the events and people who, over centuries, came together to bring us “in from the cold”, and to wrap us in a warm blanket of technology, is a matter of vital importance. Since more and more of that technology infiltrates every aspect of our lives, it’s become a life-support system without which we can’t survive. And yet… how much of it do we understand?

[enters express observatory shuttle car]

Do I bother myself with the reality of what happens when I get into a big steel box, press a button, and rise into the sky? Of course I don’t.

[ascends to ‘OBSERVATORY’, door opens. Night time in New York City.]

I take going up in the world like that for granted. We all do. And as the years of the twentieth century have gone by the things we’ve taken for granted have multiplied way beyond the ability of any individual to understand in a lifetime. The things around us, the man-made inventions we provide ourselves with, are like a vast network, each part of which is inter-dependent with all the others.

I mean, cross the road. Whether or not a car coming around the corner knocks you down may have something to do with a person you’ve never met fitting the brakes correctly. Change anything in that network -- and the effects spread like ripples on a pond. And all the things in that network have become so specialized that only the people involved in making them understand them. And I don’t mean use them… anybody can use them.

Down there is one of the biggest, most complex cities in the world -- full of people using things as if they understood them. And sometimes not even knowing they’re doing it. New York City, like all the other major high-density population centres scattered across the Earth, is a technology island. It can neither feed, nor clothe, nor house, nor warm its inhabitants without supplies from outside. Without those supplies, the entire massive structure and the teeming millions it encloses would die.

And yet, in cities everywhere we act as if that were not so. We have no choice. The pace of life in New York is set by the pace of the technology that serves it. You just have to hope it will stay that way.

I’d like you to meet a few people who were in or near New York City on a November evening over a decade ago. And the reason I’d like you to meet them is because they all have one thing in common: they were all brought to a sudden, catastrophic realization of how vulnerable they were. How dependent on one aspect of that technological network I was talking about.

Because of what -- this -- did to their lives.

Now until I was told what this is, I was no more able to recognize it than you are now. But watch what it did to those people. And if you look very carefully, you’ll see evidence of what this does. In every second of what follows… now.

[traffic] It’s one minute past five in the evening, rush hour, in downtown Manhattan. 800,000 people crowd onto subways looking forward to home, to the end of this journey. For most of them the technology carrying them doesn’t exist. They take it for granted.

[terminal] Two minutes past five. Kennedy Airport. The usual departure rate, passengers with appointments in New Delhi, London, Tokyo. Appointments they expect to keep. And two hundred planes due to arrive in the next five hours. [controller: “Seven oh three, turn left, heading two thee zero.”] No delays expected.

Three minutes past five. At the energy control centre downtown, nothing special is happening. It’s the standard rush hour condition in the main control room. The time of day when power consumption starts to come up to a maximum, as people head for home and meals get cooked. It’s cool outside, after a high of 58, temperature’s falling to an expected low of 39 with a predicted wind chill factor of 5 degrees. The energy levels are more than enough to cope, even on a chilly November evening.

Ten past five. Mount Sinai Hospital.

[doctor: “Just giving her a little oxygen now, start when you’re ready.”]

The patient, Mrs. Marcanna, is expecting twins.

[Gavel. “Thank you Mr. Chairman. May I first say to my distinguished colleague, the ambassador to the USSR…”]

Twelve minutes past five. The UN General Assembly in session. The speaker is President Roosevelt’s son. In their boxes, the interpreters, the invisible support structure of the debate. Whatever the language. At the UN, that’s taken for granted.

In the subway, Herbert Freedman, lawyer, reads his paper on his way home to suburban Jamaica. Al Hayneck works for a publisher on 5th Avenue. He passes the time doing a crossword. Majorie Shaunessey also works for a publisher, looking forward to spending a quiet evening at home. Steve Bowetti, late. Been to a movie. Bruce Singer, works in Greenwich Village. Bill Palmer is a student, just been playing basketball. And Hans Kramer, insurance broker. All these people take the subway every evening… they expect to get home. They always do.

Five-fifteen at Kennedy Airport. At one of the international terminals, on the board, Scandinavian Airlines Flight 911. Scandinavian 911 is on its way into Kennedy, pilot is veteran captain Karl Lofsted.

[pilot: “Kennedy approach control, Scandinavian 911.” radio: “Information yankee…” voices… ]

A clear moonlit night. The flight manifest lists 89 passengers. The descent into Kennedy is so far uneventful.

It’s now fifteen minutes and thirty seconds past five. [Voices. Pilot: “Runway lights at two O’clock. Okay I see them.”] [hospital, doctor: “With the next contraction you’ll take a deep breath, OK?”] At Mount Sinai Hospital Mrs. Marcanna is in labour. The aesthetic in use at this time is a mixture of gasses, one called ‘cyclopropane’. It’s potentially explosive. But everybody knows that.

[first twin emerges, baby cries]

It’s now exactly sixteen minutes ten seconds past five.

One second later, several hundred miles Northwest of New York City -- this -- did, what it was supposed to do, with disastrous consequences. You may have guessed what kind of technological network this is part of. It’s a bit of a power station, a power station known as ‘Adam Beck 2’. Here at Niagra, where electricity is generated by the tremendous power of falling water. [in the turbine room] The water turns turbine blades that make a shaft spin, at the top of the shaft are magnets, they spin inside a cylinder there, that has copper wire coils on its inner wall… interaction between the spinning magnets and copper coils makes electricity.

That’s where -- this - comes in. It’s a relay, and its job is to detect changes in power going onto a transmission line. These up here. Power flows North along these lines, and on the particular evening in question this relay detected an increase in power on one of those lines that was above a preset limit. When that happened, magnets set around a copper cap caused it to rotate, and that brought this arm to make a contact, like this. [click] That contact was made on the evening of November the 9th, 1965, at sixteen minutes eleven seconds past five. The effect was to cascade power off the overloaded line, and down to another. Which overloaded and tripped the next. Until all five lines going North were tripped out, dumping their entire load onto lines going South. Within seven seconds the tremendous overload began to take out generating stations all over North-eastern America, from Boston to New York. As the network fell apart. As each one went it overloaded the next. Within ten seconds, the only major system left was the great energy island of New York.

[confusion] As the network fell apart, links between one energy centre and another broke, instead of 300,000 kilowatts coming in to New York to help meet demand, 1.5 million kilowatts were draining out of the city to supply areas now cut off from the network, but still connected like leeches to the New York generators.

[lights flicker] As the overload hit the New York generators, they too began to trip out. [power company: “13 speed is OK, lights are all in…” on phone: “We’ve had a major power failure, I’d like you to man all tunnels, switch auxiliary pumps to auxiliary generator…”] As the life blood of the city drained, it went into spasm. At the UN, chaos. The power that served to keep the lights on also served the interpreters. [delegate: “… who, in the growing darkness... has however I hope, brought a glimmer of light…”] And without interpreters, trapped in their darkened boxes, deprived of access to the ears of the delegates, the United Nations was suddenly and totally dis-united. As completely as if at war.

The city’s elevators stopped. Perhaps the subways were the only technology people expected to fail. [commuter: “…Here we go again!”] 800,000 people were now deep in the ground under New York, caught in a technology trap most of them had never thought twice about.

As light went, so did the one in Mrs. Marcanna’s operating theatre. [“Ok I’ve got her…” doctor: “What the hell’s going on?”] It was now only ten minutes since the crisis had been triggered by the relay at Niagra more than 500 miles away. The generators continued to trip out and at Kennedy Airport, the radar screens went black.

And Flight 911 was in trouble.

[pilot: “Flight warning, switch #2 to ILS…” busy voices, airport, power station] By 5:28 the time had come to deliberately protect the system by deliberately switching what was left, off. [operator: “Shut down those lights in Brooklyn, it’s the only thing we’ve left going. Kill the supply in Brooklyn. Staten Island, leave that in or shut it down?” “Better shut it down I guess.” System operator recommends shutting down Staten Island…”] Over an area of 80 million square miles 30 million people were now in darkness.

Isolated from each other in small groups, millions of people were still unaware of the extent of the blackout, in the subway especially. [commuter:] “People started chatting, but for the most part no one really got into it yet because we thought it was just another typical rush hour delay. But it was dark, and it was kind of unsettling to be in such a crowd, but not be able to see anybody. So, one of the women had candles in her bag…” [James Burke:] This ‘abnormal’ business of actually talking to anybody in the subway caught on, briefly, all over New York. [woman: “It’s my birthday anyway. Anybody feel like singing?” laugher…]

But while this journey had taken on a meaning nobody expected, so too, at the hospital at Mrs. Marcanna’s delivery of twins, thanks to the aesthetic. [“There was a general scurry to find flashlights, one of the nurses, which I’ll never forget, came into the room carrying a lighted candle.” All yelling: “Put the candle out! Get outa here!” Nurse: “What’s going on?” doctor: “Sacred out of my mind… I had visions of all of us, the whole place blowing up in a great conflagration…”]

The phone system was the only thing that worked… if you could get a number.

And Captain Lofsted was learning the full measure of his predicament. ‘ILS’, the landing aid that guided him in, wasn’t ‘there’ anymore! [captain: “Kennedy approach, Scandinavian 911 the INS…”]

The extraordinary thing in the subway, almost a full hour into the crisis, nobody was trying to escape from the trap. [commuter: “I just assumed something was wrong with the particular train I was riding on.” Another: “There was a feeling… it was something we just had to wait out. There was nothing anybody could do about it, no one knew anything about it…”]

Put yourself into this position. There they were, one hour into a major disaster… and still trying to laugh their way out of it. [commuter: “People began to be very jovial, and began to sing, ‘Show Me the Way to Go Home’… anything we could think of that related to our plight….”]

At the hospital darkness made no difference. [doctor: “The (second) baby was delivered without the lights, because you didn’t really need the lights, reaching up into the uterus grabbing a foot, which is strictly by feel… the second baby was vigorous and we did it with ease…”]

Captain Lofsted had only a few seconds left to make his decision. He was at 2,000 feet, past the airport and heading straight for Manhattan in the darkness.

There was only one thing he could do.

[pilot grimly opens the throttle and climbs]

<<<ENDQUOTE.

What I have transcribed here, and the images presented, is word-for-word of the first 20 minutes of the flagship episode of BBC's Connections, presented by James Burke. As aired originally on October 12, 1978.

I believe this episode to be the one source of inspiration and idea-genesis for the 9/11 plot.

It's all there -- Trade Center Towers, elevators rising into the sky, a narrowly avoided conflagration. Flight 911. But especially, Burke's savvy insight into people-reactions. He is fascinated (as I am) at the way we are adaptable, in fact less prone to blind panic than Hollywood has ever portrayed.

And yet, the people trapped in that dark subway car waited five hours for ‘rescue’. These are people who were individually and collectively capable, knowledgeable enough to escape -- open the doors, form a line, avoid the third rail (just in case), call out. Get moving. But they didn’t.

Just as ‘we’ collectively have not yet managed to escape from the deliberately constructed official account of 9/11… the thin veil of outright lies, clumsy half-truths, transparent pretences, transparent motives.

The person who conceived the 9/11 plot was not an imaginative man. But he was extremely clever, sociopathic and sterile, yet psychologically astute.

While this person watched Connections, meanwhile, James Burke was laying out the problem as he saw it, correctly identifying it as an issue of survival. This ‘Connections’ episode, one of television’s finest hours, suggests -- we must take the reins once more. Or die.

I was a child, but to me its message and inspiration was clear. This single ‘Connections’ episode profoundly affected the way I view the world. If I had been in that subway car on that night, I can now confidently say that I would have attempted to lead my new friends out of that car. “Come on, let’s go. It’s no big deal.” And emerged, alone if necessary.

But someone else was watching on that night too. Perhaps the day it was first broadcast. In 1978 the Towers were shiny and new. In 1965, Scandinavian Airlines Flight 911 had been flying into Manhattan in the darkness.

And this person, this framer of 9/11, wondered, How could we use this? Use this ‘Trigger Effect’, and its corresponding confusion, the malleability of populations...?

So they did. And they have. They are counting on us to sit and wait for their help.

But they did not anticipate the actions of the New York City Fire Department personnel and other responders, as actually occured on that day. They've played it well... but perhaps there are other things they did not anticipate.

I say it is high time to make our own way to the exit.

~Hocus Locus

___
Hac in hora sine mora corde pulsum tangite.
At this hour, therefore, let us pluck the strings without delay.

~Carmina Burana
LuCidiTy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow.

Quote:

The person who conceived the 9/11 plot was not an imaginative man. But he was extremely clever, sociopathic and sterile, yet psychologically astute.

Kissinger? Rove? Cheney?

stallion4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2010590024183774407

Craig W

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A great and thought-provoking post, hocus pocus.

Thank you.

How did you find this and the "signs" within it?
Hocus Locus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:
A great and thought-provoking post, hocus pocus. Thank you.

How did you find this and the "signs" within it?

Thank you CW and S4 for the vid. This is a must see for more reasons than 9/11.

Purely by surprise. Chanced across the title and realized I hadn't seen it in ten years or so... sat down to an enjoyable viewing. Burke is one of the greatest story-tellers, David Attenborough another. I remembered that the Towers were featured... I love elevators and all my life, the elevators at WTC were the absolute coolest in existence. Which is why I had to make my own pilgrimage to WTC in 1982. The World Trade Center was, had been -- and still is my holy land.

Then when I saw 'Flight 911'... and thought about those people on the subway and what it really meant, it turned into a most unpleasant oh-holy-shit moment. I'm really spooked about this.

___
Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.
~George Washington
obeylittle

Location: Middle o' Mitten, Michigan Corp. division of United States of America Corp. division of Global Corp.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great post Hocus, I've been thinking about it for a couple 3 hours now. And some of your other great posts here are still very resident in my mind and bolster what I'm about to say.

When I began to frequent this forum I brought with me very few known facts from 9/11 (and I still don't have much knowledge), but instead a sense that I cannot explain how or why is there in my thoughts. This post and the other three of yours that I've read tonight are doing a number on me... again. I'll explain...

Something in my subconscious, an intuitive force, suggests that the elevator(s) were used as a "trigger" of some sort in the WTC tower collapses. I felt it from the moment I saw the first collapse begin on TV that day. Its odd because its just a baseless intuition with no as yet known fact to support the thought. But its taken up a rent-free, "what if", residence in a block of thought since that day.

That word, "trigger", is synchronous; as is several of your other posts here with that "sense" that I have concerning the two tower collapses. I think its silly and some of you folks may find it a silly thing too... so I haven't mentioned it to anyone until now. But I gotta ask: do any of you think the elevators in the twin towers may have been used in the two collapses?

My argument is that the elevators fit neatly into Occam's Razor as being simple, controlled and predictable, mechanical devices designed to perform mechanical work. The physical collapses of the twin towers were mechanical event processes were they not? Ok, a mechanical, ordered collapse logically requires a mechanical tool or tools, to accomplish the task. That gives the collapses a repeatable property of certainty and simplicity.

An elevator could be made to travel at nearly any speed (or any speed up to the acceleration of gravity, 9.81 m/s2) down the shaft if the collapses required a predictable mechanical device to cause certain mechanical things to happen in a certain mechanical order and at certain floors or levels in a vertical plane along its shaft.

Shoot holes in that tool set please... But please leave my nagging intuition be, its the only souvenir I got from that day. Laughing
Cracrocrates

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: The BBC wishes to thank Reply with quote

I watched the entire 50 minute video. At 48:14, before the credits, is the following:
Quote:

The BBC wishes to thank

UNITED NATIONS ORGANISATION
SCANDINAVIAN AIRLINES SYSTEM
WORLD TRADE CENTER
MOUNT SINAI HOSPITAL
NEW YORK PORT AUTHORITY
NEW YORK TRANSIT AUTHORITY
WOOLWORTH CORPORATION
OTIS ELEVATORS
ONTARIO HYDRO
CONSOLIDATED EDISON
MINISTRY OF TOURISM,EGYPT
DEPARTMENT OF ANTIQUITIES, CAIRO
KUWAIT TELEVISION
T.G.H. JAMES, BRITISH MUSEUM

Church of Crac motto:
"The End is Nigh. Give me a Dollar."

--Cracrocrates
elfis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

obeylittle wrote:
Something in my subconscious, an intuitive force, suggests that the elevator(s) were used as a "trigger" of some sort in the WTC tower collapses. I felt it from the moment I saw the first collapse begin on TV that day. Its odd because its just a baseless intuition with no as yet known fact to support the thought. But its taken up a rent-free, "what if", residence in a block of thought since that day.

That word, "trigger", is synchronous; as is several of your other posts here with that "sense" that I have concerning the two tower collapses. I think its silly and some of you folks may find it a silly thing too... so I haven't mentioned it to anyone until now. But I gotta ask: do any of you think the elevators in the twin towers may have been used in the two collapses?

My argument is that the elevators fit neatly into Occam's Razor as being simple, controlled and predictable, mechanical devices designed to perform mechanical work. The physical collapses of the twin towers were mechanical event processes were they not? Ok, a mechanical, ordered collapse logically requires a mechanical tool or tools, to accomplish the task. That gives the collapses a repeatable property of certainty and simplicity.

An elevator could be made to travel at nearly any speed (or any speed up to the acceleration of gravity, 9.81 m/s2) down the shaft if the collapses required a predictable mechanical device to cause certain mechanical things to happen in a certain mechanical order and at certain floors or levels in a vertical plane along its shaft.

Shoot holes in that tool set please... But please leave my nagging intuition be, its the only souvenir I got from that day. Laughing

Howdy ObeyLittle,

As soon as you raised this idea ... I knew I'd seen it here before:

Posted by DeepLogos: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:31 am:

Quote:
An open e-mail from David Hawkins to the "king and the prince" of 'Scholars for 9/11 Truth:
David Hawkins, forensic economist wrote:
Did 9/11 war game contractors rig up WTC elevators like rockets?
Open e-mail sent August 1, 2001

Jim Fetzer,
Distinguished McKnight University Professor (retired) of Philosophy at the University of Minnesota Co-chair of Scholars for 9/11 Truth
http://www.st911.org/

Steven Jones, Professor of Physics, Brigham Young University
Co-chair of Scholars for 9/11 Truth
http://www.st911.org/

David Hawkins, Forensic Economist at Hawks' CAFE
Foundation Scholar, Cambridge University
British Columbia, Canada Tel: 604-542-0891

http://valis.cjb.cc/HawksCAFE/

View rest of post here:
http://www.breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4975

This reminds me ... I heard AJ's interview with this "Forensic Economist" the other day (3/7/07) and was intrigued by the many thread he linked-up regardind the Wargames of 911, remote control aircraft and other issues I'd like to see looked into more deeply.

SMiles
elfis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hocus Locus wrote:
But someone else was watching on that night too. Perhaps the day it was first broadcast. In 1978 the Towers were shiny and new. In 1965, Scandinavian Airlines Flight 911 had been flying into Manhattan in the darkness.

And this person, this framer of 9/11, wondered, How could we use this? Use this ‘Trigger Effect’, and its corresponding confusion, the malleability of populations...?

What about the AJ interview with Greg Szymanski (I know ... Fintan's Fake List member) about an alleged 911 plan dating back to 1976:

The Perfect Terrorist Plan To Level The Twin Towers Created In 1976
American Free Press/Greg Szymanski | March 20 2005
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2005/200305terroristplan.htm

Quote:
Exact 9/11 Attack Plan Drilled In 1976

Our own U.S. Army devised a plan commissioned by Congress to bring down the WTC using commercial airliners and box cutters as weapons.

Alex talks with Greg Szymanski of the American Free Press about the latest September 11th revelations.

Related: The Perfect Terrorist Plan To Level The Twin Towers Created In 1976
http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/210305szymanski.mp3

To my knowledge, Alex never interviewed this guy that Greg talked about. But this seems like something that could be checked.

SMiles
Hocus Locus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

obeylittle wrote:

Shoot holes in that tool set please... But please leave my nagging intuition be, its the only souvenir I got from that day. :lol:

Yes I've been thinking about it... sorry for the delay in followup.

Acceleration of gravity is no limit for elevators -- if they have a blast wave or explosives to propel them. In fact, one could not use elevators themselves as any kind of delivery mechanism rerliably unless this was so, for one would have an immense task on their hands, one that defeats the Razor: to render the many gravity brake connections on shaft walls inoperative. And in a demolition scenario there's another problem: using the cars themselves, which fit shaft walls closely, any scenario which relies on the car is prone to failure, deformation of the shaft as the building 'leans', debris such as blown-in doors blocking the path.

Only one shaft scenario that relies on gravity seems to make sense: in the shafts that vertically traverse the structure, cut cables at moment of impact and blast-propel the cars to the bottom. Then when demolition time arrives the shafts are clear. As demolition begins, release a device that had been suspended at the top of the shaft, a structure of heavy discs with charges between them to release horizontally shaped charges.

It's a fantastic and evil scenario, fun to speculate on if one likes to think about things that go 'boom'... but it doesn't fit the Razor. There are easier ways of doing things. If you have complete access to the non-public interior spaces of the building, which is a 'given' in this case.

You have the Wiley E. Coyote paradigm of detonation-prep, where some elaborate Rube Goldberg mechanism is preplaced, only one 'go-boom' button, relying on faith of physics and the hope that sequentially triggered phases will 'go off well' and achieve the desired result.

Then you have the often-seen modern paradigm -- where blasting cord with precise timing characteristics is placed between charges in the zones where fast-acting sequential events are to occur... as 'failsafe' as you can get... and radio controlled computer timed trigger of those zones, externally. This allows the placement to be planned wiring to commence while the controller is still working out the physics of the best timing profile to trigger the zones. Each zone being a major component of the building that will fail. In thise case it is especially delicate because the prime objective is to minimize the visual evidence of demolition in the (narrow) time window at collapse initiation.

One theory out there considers the use of thermobaric technology, placed at floor junctures, or a delivery mechanism that uses vertical shafts and gravity somehow. I consider that to be sort of a backwards think track, it's usually invoked as one of those 'too-exotic weapons' (in my opinion of course) to support the case for total pulverization. But Occam's Razor applies to the pulverization: people investigating the Trade Center collapse are naturally shocked by it, it's an affront to our senses as well as the dignity of the fallen -- but consider the concrete, the weight of the floors themselves. And the shredding effect of vertically free-falling columns of steel (in three story sections, bolts sheared easily) inside the structure. I believe the squiblike ejecta may be, but would not of necessity be, separate explosions. There might have simply been a great amount of vertical steel falling inside the outer skin like stilletoes, punching violently through the floors. Then in the final collapse phase, the floors themselves, deprived of any support, already cratered and shattered, do pancake (yes there was a flapjack effect) that ensured that anything, or anyone -- caught in those viselike spaces would be completely crushed.

But one theme of 9/11 building investigation that makes a lot of sense to me is that falling elevators and the basement events upon impact were used as cover for other explosive events. Precise ones, for the purpose of disabling infrastructure: the water riser system, (fucking) electric door locks, even intercoms. The disabling of intercom systems not necessarily a tactic to delay evacuation and maximize casualties, rather, to limit the possibility of survivors on the upper floors to communicate the presence of hardware and pre-collapse events that would not jibe with the 'planes-only' scenario.

I've gone through NIST, FEMA and a number of touristy and engineering 'how they were built' sources, and I have yet to get my hands on a one-source layout that clearly shows the complete configuration of car, shaft and flyspace of Trade Center elevators. NIST obligingly describes the elevator system in general terms.

NIST's failure to map out or model, in detail, the actual shaft and duct paths that were open to the jet fuel in the moments of impact, which is worth a whole thick chapter in itself -- while modelling in gruesome detail the attack floors themselves, is in my eyes one of the gratest forensic engineering crimes by omission, of the century.

Here they had a chance to address the item that presented the greatest danger to the greatest number, to study how liquid explosive released in the upper floors of a high rise building affects the evacuation effort. For example, 43FLNT being the 'low sump' of the building's first lobby zone, by survivor testimony pools of fire were spotted there. NIST must be pressed, and pressed hard to pursue the question I would have assumed should be foremost on their minds in the first place -- how can we built (and retrofit) high rises to keep incindiaries travelling in elevator shafts away from the greatest number of people, for the greatest time?

One obvious lesson has been learned in the Trade Center: that there is more to the design of elevator systems than merely to keep wind vortices from car movement and the natural chimney effect under control: it must be a basic design principle to provide a 'blast sink' at the bottom and top of every shaft, a safest possible path for blast pressure and fireball to travel to vent it out and away from the building. Any building. If such ducting seems to create security issues, crawlspaces and such, solve that problem in the usual way, place 'punch out' barriers and wire the spaces with alarms to detect movement. It can be done.

And every lesson learned in this regard applies to other modern feats of engineering, such as horizontal tube design of underground railway systems.

A case in point: the movie Volcano [1997], where an incindiary threat of a different color provokes a dire necessity to be able to map out Los Angeles' subterranean tunnel networks -- quickly. Cities and high rises are warrens -- whether horizontal or vertical -- designing in safe gravity and pressure paths for atomized explosives, flammable liquid and blast wave must be a basic design objective. Presently the convective dissipation of heat is a factor, but engineers design for low velocities of convection only; in this nasty new era, those ducts must be able to handle more pressure, like the bulkheads and partitions of ships and submarines, to vent explosion products through, out and away from the people-spaces.

My current track is with the 22FLNT the Security Control Center which seems to have been "taken out" surgically at time of impact. Think on it: we are 22 floors up from the basement, some 72 floors down from the plane. We are in a different 'local shaft zone', the bottom third of the building. We have building-traversing atomized fuel that naturally would blast-sink into the basement. Why the HELL (pardon me) would something explosive, and structurally so, happen to occur on the 22ND floor??

The saga of 22FLNT, in terms of 'not-just-planes', is I believe to be the 9/11 'demolition' movement's greatest forensic clue -- and NIST's greatest shame. Just as the 'spires' that mysteriously survived the first phase of collapse, then crumbled You will find a short work in progress on this idea at

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=16488#16488

I ask to reserve comment only because I have had a major evidence epiphany since laying it out. But I do not expect asking this crowd to reserve comment has any chance of success. That's a compliment. ;-)

I say there (presently) that "Elevator doors were blown but in and down the shaft ." and on trivial re-reading I can see that is wrong. And the true fact is more telling.

It is the actual wall of an elevator shaft with no door portals on 22FLNT that was blown. Not a door -- the wall was taken out on 22FLNT, in such a way that the fuel blast wave was opened specifically to that floor. By blowing the wall.

Elevator outer door portals are least-strong points of failure in any shaft pressure scenario. A closed elevator shaft wall, with no door portals, on a floor in the middle of the explosion's travel, is NOT. There is no reason for even a plummeting elevator car, as is alleged to have contributed to the mayhem in the basement, to have affected 22FLNT. This is a separate event.

It is not a 'planes-only' event. And it is an extremely local event, note the lack of comparable damage to 21FLNT (which by the accounts was completely 'pristine' until ST collapse) and (possibly, there is a bit of confusion as to floor) 23FLNT. But for 22FLNT and 21FLNT there are multiple witnesses -- it so happened that because in the early period of the response there were people trapped on 22FLNT by this incident, and FDNY was tasked to go there, those floors became a major staging and rest area for FDNY personnel making their upwards trek.

It mainly relies on the testimony of FDNY corroboration, though testimony of 22FLNT tenants and Port Authority personnel who manned the post would be invaluable. Hence (I believe) the odd and eerily malicious preemptive attacks on, and slick psyop moves against FDNY and other 9/11 responders, to affect credibility in the public eye.

In terms of something that we, those who give a damn -- could bring to the attention of the few in mainstream media and investigatory capacity who really give a damn, this might be it, folks -- it completely blows the 'planes-only' scenario, already clumsy (but manageably so) in places -- straight to hell.

The planners were counting on general fear, fog of war and general mayhem. They were counting on the specific events of 22FLNT to be lost in the noise, or enough other apparently-structural damage elsewhere to cover for the fact that an elevator shaft wall was taken out with a shaped charge at the moment of plane impact. and It almost worked.

'Our watch'. Ball's in our court.

___
Expect the best... plan for the worst... and prepare to be surprised.
~Denis Waitley

Last edited by Hocus Locus on Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hocus Locus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elfis wrote:
What about the AJ interview with Greg Szymanski (I know ... Fintan's Fake List member) about an alleged 911 plan dating back to 1976

That one is interesting, a thread reaching as far back as August of 2003.. though McNiven claims to have made the connection on the day of 9/11. That's a long time to sit on a nasty smoking gun before one 'goes public'! The bit about the 'ID card' seems kinda foofy, like someone shopping for official credibility on a shoestring budget. Or the FBI trying to bestow '9/11 truth' credibility to someone who may not have earned it.

* 1976 circa, purported 'smoking gun' incident
* 2001 on 11-Sep he 'notices'
* 2003 on 27-May domain codenamegrillfire.com created
* 2003 on 26-Nov McNivens 'affidavit' mentioned in Ellen Mariani's RICO lawsuit
* 2004 (?) he allegedly gets a DOD ID card reissued
* 2005 on 20-Mar Prisonplanet says McNiven's affidavit may be "straw that breaks the camel's back"
* 2005 on 06-Jul FBI swipes his DOD ID card
* 2005 on 31-Jul Szymanski writes about FBI raid

Quote:
from McNiven's (Grillfire) site:

As I stated I was an Enlistedman in the Army durring this Study, so I am able to provide you with the information that Enlistedmen were given (I have been asked about information that was part of the Sargents and Officers Duties in the Study; this information will have to come from the Sargents and Officers who took part.) and my own personal activities durring the Study. There were about 100 People from my Unit, I am just one of the Enlistedmen who took part; so I can confirm that this Democratic - Republican Political Party US Congressional Commissioned Military Study took place, what Questions I and the others were asked when I was present and the Non-Resindable Orders that I was given to get this information to the American People if the World Trade Center Twin Towers was ever Attacked in the Manner in which we discussed in the Study.

Spooky stuff. Non-rescindable orders, my favorite kind.

But if this is true, where are the other '100 or so' people who also took part in this exercise? The absence of a team effort to pursue this issue, or successful location or corroboration by 'Lt. Michael Teague' far as I know -- who is unlikely to be Security Advisor Michael Teague who fell in Iraq on 01-Apr-2004, (a 12-year veteran, too young.)

McNiven's alone-ness, and the peculiar media outlets in which this story was told (Arctic Beacon, Rense, Szymanski, Jones) leads me more to speculate whether this story is a straw-man 'demolition charge' deliberately placed in Ellen Mariani's RICO Lawsuit...? No disrespect intended to Mr. McNiven, who has not only passed a polygraph test with flying colors -- he has neglected to mention whether his service training included standard polygraph resistance techniques.

Orgies of evidence -- especially if they are people and not thing oriented, deserve a measure of salt. The blast events on 22FLNT is a thing, an interesting one.

Quote:
FBI Confiscates Personal Property Of Former U.S. Army Corporal [ID Card]
Who Blew Whistle On 1976 Government funded "Perfect Terrorist Plan" To Topple Twin Towers
July 31, 2005 // By Greg Szymanski

A former U.S. Army corporal who blew the whistle on a 1976 government funded study to topple the Twin Towers using jetliners, Arab terrorists and box cutters on July 6 had four FBI agents threaten to "tear his apartment apart" if he didn't turn over his legally obtained Department of Defense ID card.

Timothy McNiven, who said he was threatened and harassed by agents in the hallway outside his Bellingham, WA., apartment, claims to be a part of a military unit stationed in Strasbourg, Germany, during the 1970s, assigned the task to brainstorm "the perfect terrorist plan" and what turned out to be the exact same scenario that took place at the WTC on 9/11.

McNiven said his military unit's 9/11-like assignment, lasting over six months and funded by Congress under the guise of airline safety preparedness, proves the government had "plenty of foreknowledge" about possible airline attacks at the WTC.

He even suggested what seemed like a harmless military airline safety study may have been used later to perfect a way to bring down the WTC in order to create another Pearl Harbor like event to facilitate a world wide climate of war.

And since 9/11, McNiven has tried in every way possible to alert the American people about his unit's mock military assignment, creating even more suspicion of the government's hand in 9/11, by first creating a web site and then telling his story in March to The American Free Press and The Arctic Beacon news web cast.

McNiven's accusations about the hidden purpose behind the Congressional study are also included in a signed affidavit as part of a 9/11 related federal conspiracy (RICO) lawsuit filed against President Bush and others in 2004 by Philadelphia attorney Phil Berg.

The publicized version of the study, commissioned by Congress, was to identify security lapses and submit corrective measures to lawmakers," said McNiven. "However, the real purpose of the study was to brainstorm how to pull off a terrorist attack using the exact same 9/11 scenario."

To back up his story, he passed a credible lie detector test, the same type of credible test taken by Daniel Ellsberg and other famous whistle blowers as well as providing many names of the men his unit who also participated in the mock WTC assignment.

McNiven claims, however, since going public and being a part of the law suit, his efforts have been met with government indifference, outright harassment and constant FBI monitoring, the July 6 FBI visit to his Bellingham home another example.

"Our commanding officer back in 1976, Lt. Michael Teague, gave our unit of about 100 a direct order and assignment to brainstorm how to bring down the Twin Towers using jetliners and even box cutters," said McNiven this week from his apartment in Bellingham about the study commissioned to C-Battery 2/81st Field Artillery, U.S. Army, stationed in Strasbourg, Germany.

"I remember Lt. Teague changed the scenario from a 100 story building to the Twin Tower, acting on specific orders from unknown superiors. He then said it was very strange to be asked to devise a plan to blow up your own home town as he was from New York.

"But as I watched the Twin Towers really collapse on the morning of September 11th, I realized I was watching the very same thing we devised in the 1976.

McNiven recalls at first Lt. Teague demanded strict silence regarding the assignment, but later took him aside, giving him a direct order to "never stop alerting the American people" about the government's obvious hand in working on a plan to bring down the Twin if it ever really happened.

"I still feel I am under this direct order and have no intention of disobeying it," said McNiven, adding he still feels his active military duty has not ended due to 9/11.

Regarding the FBI visit to McNiven's home on July 6, a spokesperson from the Bellingham, WA., office confirmed agent Lance Boyer and three others confiscated McNiven's DOD card outside his apartment on the date mentioned, but refused to comment further about the nature, legality or purpose for taking his personal property.

The FBI spokesperson added that his property was taken without a proper warrant, McNiven claiming he only gave it up after being "threatened and harassed" by the four agents in the hallway outside his apartment.

"Agents did go to Mr. McNiven's home and did take his ID card, but that's all we can say right now," said the Bellingham FBI spokesman several hours after the incident occurred.

Although the FBI refused to elaborate, McNiven said he has been singled-out, intimidated and harassed for going public about the mock 1976 "perfect terrorist plan."

"This visit was not to get information but to harass me. I got a reply from the ACLU and they said that I had a legal case but they did not have the resources to take it on," he said.

"In May 2004, I wrote to several FBI offices asking them to do some research for me and to help find the members of C-Battery 2/81st FA, US Army, the men who also worked on the 1976 mock terrorist study. I have kept a copy of the email to the FBI and this is the reason why they I think they showed up."

McNiven said in the past he has tried to relocate many of his former unit members, years ago finding one member, Sgt. Riggs, who was reluctant to talk since Riggs claimed he and his family members had already experienced death threats over going public about the 1976 airline safety study.

Elaborating further on the FBI visit, McNiven recalls in detail facts indicating agents had been tracking his movements for at least a year.

"We started talking in the hallway of my apartment and they asked me if I was a federal agent and I said yes I had an ID to prove it. We walked to my room and I showed them my DOD ID card," said McNiven.

"Then we talked a little more, with one guy doing the questioning, and then two of the other guys started to make smart-ass comments, one of these guys being Agent Boyer."

He said the agents then insisted on seeing his ID card again, McNiven giving it to Agent Boyer but then ripping it out his hand after the agents questioned the validity of his identification.

"One of the Hispanic agents then began to threaten me, saying if I did not give them my ID that they would go and get a bunch of Bellingham Police and come back and tear my place apart," said McNiven.

"So I gave them the ID after, although asking for a receipt, which they gave me. It was strange, though, they knew about my trip to the Pentagon in August 2004 and the letter I sent to the personnel office, which they asked me if the Bellingham Police had come to talk to me about and I said they hadn't.

"I told them that the only people I had ever contacted about getting a new DOD card, as I used to work under cover for them but recently stopped, were lawyers like Gerry Spence, DOD personnel and Federal Judge Coughenour from the Seattle Federal Court. I also gave them the envelope and letter that came along with the ID, saying that it was a federal judge who helped me get this ID in the first place."

McNiven said the FBI has not returned his DOD card or has not contacted him since the July 6 incident, saying he believes they are "waiting for my next move" which McNiven said will be made before a court of law.

Regarding the validity of his DOD affiliation, McNiven said he went through the proper official channels, needing to renew his ID card last year in order to officially carry out his orders given to him by Lt. Teague as a result of 9/11.

McNiven added he is no stranger to DOD as he worked in the late 1980s and early 1990s as an undercover agent on several drug related government investigations.

"A DOD card is a government agency ID just like any other, in this case giving me authority for my military mission to alert the American people about the 1976 plan to topple the Twin Towers," said McNiven.

"I also have the authority to arrest on federal charges like treason or espionage and through Interpol for crimes against humanity and war crimes, which were recently expanded when the International Criminal Court went into effect."

At the time of the FBI visit, McNiven had also just sent the first installment of a proposed book about his life and participation in the 1976 mock terrorist assault on the Twin Towers to an editor of First Amendment Publishing affiliated with The American Free Press.

___
Lieberman's Law: Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter since nobody listens.
DrewTerry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Secret of the modern world lies. Reply with quote

Wowwwwwwww! Thanks so much.

I gotta ask:

HocusLocus wrote:
.....the secret of the modern world lies."

No pun intended? Laughing

Thanks again. Very Happy
Ormond

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Scandinavian Airlines Flight 911

...on James Burke's 80's program about the NY power outage in 1965.

Jesus jumpin' BALD HEADED CHRIST, Hocus!

Damnation. What would we do without ya?!

Thanks for finding this.

(The program's original content is worth thinking about too...)

Wu Li

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ormond wrote:
Quote:
Scandinavian Airlines Flight 911

...on James Burke's 80's program about the NY power outage in 1965.

Jesus jumpin' BALD HEADED CHRIST, Hocus!

Damnation. What would we do without ya?!

Thanks for finding this.

(The program's original content is worth thinking about too...)

Yes it is and maybe you should find the works dispensed by Mr. Burke.
I have all the seasons now of connections.
I think they are very interesting.

Wu Li

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny because I have now watched the whole first season and it has shown to be very intriguing.
In one of the episodes he speaks explicitly about suitcase nukes.
I am to young and no doubt ignorant because I thought of this as an event that came out much later.

Gotta read up a little bit more. I think I have been paying attention to much to the earlier part of the century. this forum has given me new found interests.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps General Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: