FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Conspiracy Overviews - The Bigger Picture
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Craig W

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Conspiracy Overviews - The Bigger Picture Reply with quote

I'm new here (get my excuses in first) but I was wondering how other people view the bigger picture about all this conspiracy stuff.

I know there are some that see 911 as being part of the NWO or One World Government conspiracy (are they the same?), others as perhaps a fascistic tendency in the western elite (maybe this and the former are connected), etc.

Where do you think 911 fits in in terms of the big picture? Who was really the power behind it?

Do you see any one group as being pre-dominant in all this (eg freemasons, British-American elite, Zioinsts, etc)? Perhaps they are all subordinate to a higher power? Or perhaps there are just shifting competing conspiratorial groups with none retaining overall predominance.

What do people think?
Craig W

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody? Crying or Very sad

Was this such a poor question?
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: lob Reply with quote

hehe.

Hello Craig.

Your question has all the earmarks of what I call a 'Lob'.

I like to let those bounce once or twice before getting too close.
They sometimes have a knarly spin.

Believe it or not, some people lob non-specific 'bigger picture' questions as a weak lead in to their rehearsed disinfo spiel. Pretty retarded, huh?

Anyway, I think if you asked a more specific question, you'd see a little more action.
obeylittle

Location: Middle o' Mitten, Michigan Corp. division of United States of America Corp. division of Global Corp.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, those are great questions! But difficult to answer because we simply do not have enough facts to nail any one of them down. Yet.

Many here feel that the G8 nation's leaders were behind the execution of 9/11 but that can't explain it thoroughly enough, in my opinion.

I personally feel that 9/11 was planned and carried out entirely here in the USA, entirely by those under the wings of the US government, including the Military, the Intelligence agencies, several of the elite wealthy and several large multi-national corporations, INCLUDING the mainstream medias. Full knowledge and complicity is evident in members of the US Congress as well. All those mentioned above are US Government created and controlled entities. Owned.

Despite the seemingly long list of perpetrators I offer above, there probably weren't a great number of people involved initially. That number was grown purposely to execute the ensuing 9/11 coverup though. And while most do not know the details, they have known for a very long time their roles in it.

I agree that the G8 nation's leaders probably had knowledge of the 9/11 operations and many probably contributed resources. But I don't agree that those leaders ordered the Ops directly or planned them. As for specifics, I don't have much really, because my hangouts involved the corporately funded CIA-type fakes that exist to coverup the crimes and protect the criminals, since 9/11. I have limited scope of knowledge because I studied only the Corporate and Intel stuff.

Incidentally, those media folks and fakes, members of Congress, the leaders, the Intel, everyone that had knowledge and knowingly continue(d) to support the criminal conspiracy... everyone out front... them mother fuckers are toast. Many of the conspiracy fakes on the Internet have already been ID-ed and their sites sufficiently archived for evidence. They may be the first to go down.. but who knows.

You ask great questions, what do think happened and how?

--On Edit--

You aren't here to "lob" are you Craig? Because like Jerry said, that crap is retarded and we are wise to it. And most other retards and their retarded crap too. You can find a lot of documented facts here on this site by using the Search button at the top of every page. Probably a good idea to use it.
Craig W

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers, Jerry and obeylittle. Nice to have a little feedback.

I'm not sure I understand what "lobbing" is. Does it mean setting people up into a trap somehow?

Anyway, I understand your caution, Jerry.

I guess my question is born of frustration as the beast or beasts at the centre of the global heist (GRUNCH as Bucky Fuller put it) are so damn slippery to pin down.

I have been looking into all this stuff since way before 911 and when 911 struck I could see the way the public was being played and the way the whole event was so pre-planned.

But I have never been able to get a clear picture of who is behind it. Not that there is necessarily the same force behind all the stuff but there seems to be a pattern and the sense of a plan being put into place (or have I been watchng to much Alex Jones?).

I am very interested how people on here seem very sure that certain people are disinfo agents or are simply being fed disinfo unwittingly (Alex Jones, Michael Meacher, Jimmy Walters, etc).

I can well believe it but why are people so sure. What have they done to give the game away? Why do people feel so strongly that they are not legit? And what sources can we trust?
Dale

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Craig, I agree with 'obeylittle' - do a search. There is a massive amount of info on this website. Have you listened to the 3i Audios? I highly recommend them:

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

Have to agree with Jerry though I'm afraid. I didn't know the term 'lob' before today, but your question looked like a set-up. But perhaps you will address obeylittle's question: what do think happened and how?

Welcome to BFN Smile
LuCidiTy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:

[...]

Not that there is necessarily the same force behind all the stuff but there seems to be a pattern and the sense of a plan being put into place...

All I can do is add to this confusion. I often think that there are multiple forces, some causative, some opportunistic, and some a combination of both. Whether these are offshoots of one root or other roots themselves, well that's something I can never quite figure out.

Dale

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuCidiTy:
Quote:
I often think that there are multiple forces, some causative, some opportunistic, and some a combination of both. Whether these are offshoots of one root or other roots themselves, well that's something I can never quite figure out.

That would have been my response until recently, but now I definitely think, follow the money... and follow it back at least 50 years.
Craig W

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dale wrote:
Hi Craig, I agree with 'obeylittle' - do a search. There is a massive amount of info on this website. Have you listened to the 3i Audios? I highly recommend them:

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

Have to agree with Jerry though I'm afraid. I didn't know the term 'lob' before today, but your question looked like a set-up. But perhaps you will address obeylittle's question: what do think happened and how?

Welcome to BFN Smile

Dale,

The only thing I feel sure of is that we were lied to about 911 and that the official story was a load of bull.

I could speculate on who I think may have been behind it and how it was done but without evidence I am reluctant to be specific.

If I was forced to take a guess I would say (apologies for being so vague) that elements within the Anglo-American elite (no evidence just a hunch based on history and the Whitehouse incumbents) used their leverage within the intelligence community to do it (CIA/MI6/Mossad?).

For what purpose to justify "endless war" against whomever they choose (via their puppet presidents and prime ministers) for the purpose of increasing their geo-strategic power/wealth/control. Oil and drugs come into it via Afghanistan and Iraq, too, but they are again about power/wealth/control.

And to crack down on civil liberties so that any dissenters in future will be more easily suppressed.

That is just a vague guess, a sort of work in progress.

Last edited by Craig W on Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Craig W

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dale wrote:
LuCidiTy:
Quote:
I often think that there are multiple forces, some causative, some opportunistic, and some a combination of both. Whether these are offshoots of one root or other roots themselves, well that's something I can never quite figure out.

That would have been my response until recently, but now I definitely think, follow the money... and follow it back at least 50 years.

Could you elaborate, Dale?

Where does that trail get you?
LuCidiTy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dale wrote:
LuCidiTy:
Quote:

I know what you mean, eactly, but I'd add that even the money men break off into factions and subfactions (some of which might be intentional and some that may not be). Leadership struggles occur in any organization, as does the subsequent and natural splitting off into separate opposing factions.

Just because they operate in intersecting circles might simply be circumstantial evidence is not proof positive. For all we know they might be competing with and/or backstabbing each other. Or even forming temporary alliances that ebb and flow with a given situation. Things are not static.

There's just too much we still don't know. I'm just not convinced it's one jolly bunch of musketeers...all for one and one for all.

Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Who or what? Reply with quote

Interesting discussion. I just wrote something in another thread that may apply here, so I'm gonna quote myself.

In another thread, Jerry wrote:
Azoth wrote:
many folks say the masons are behind All orders. i'd like to know how much the golden dawn's material is total brain wash bunk. i'm a student of this and do see many parallels with other sacred traditions. duh, meaning after much study there is valid (Perenial) wisdom there. tho they got carried away with pompous ritual and redundancy.

Well, there's a lot of different ways to look at those issues, so here are some general thoughts about the 'secret society' concept, from the perspective of your earlier concept, consensus.

While I think just about everybody has the feeling that there is some sort of duplicitous social engineering operating behind the scenes of modern society, I don't think you'll find many who agree on whom exactly is 'behind it all'.

If consensual social reality was indeed a product of global energy merchants, then would not the conspiratorial thread of this hidden history be woven into the social fabric by those same architects?

In fact, the 'hidden', or private side of any public institution can be implicated as potentially 'behind it all'. Church, Government, Masons, Draconian renegades from the Galactic Federation, whatever. In any corporate structure, which all these groups follow, the compartmentalized hierarchy of information is limited to a smaller and smaller circle of initiates.

Rather than try to identify the 'bad pyramid', I'd be interested to slice the capstone off em all, and have a look inside.

I have a feeling the penthouse of the Blue Lodge shares some striking similarities with the top floor of Citibank, the Vatican, or the Pentagon.

Perhaps the relentless search for the 'conspiratorial pyramid' blinds us to the possibility that every social pyramid is conspiratorial by definition.

All employees might chant the corporate motto at the picnic, but in reality, management and labor can never have the same consensual 'bottom line'.

Perhaps attempting to identify the 'culprit' makes it even more difficult to understand the cause.

Ya know - perhaps together, the capstones of the various benign social institutions form a structure in and of themselves.

Perhaps from the perspective of one of the capstones, the structure is obvious, however from the perspective of those of us hanging around base, all pyramids appear to 'disappear into the clouds' at a certain point.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: