FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
"zero sum game"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Azoth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: "zero sum game" Reply with quote

is there a thread that goes along with the inteview with Jerry Fletcher? he mentioned something about a zero sum game. i'd guess this is more than just the use of fiat money.
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Zero Sum = Dust to Dust Reply with quote

Quote:
is there a thread that goes along with the interview with Jerry Fletcher? he mentioned something about a zero sum game. i'd guess this is more than just the use of fiat money.

Hi Azoth -

Here's the thread that goes along with that goes with my hyperactive interview.

Energy Wars and Jesus Money

I'm glad you picked up on the zero sum game thing, as I think that is an important part of cultural conditioning that keeps human consciousness tied to the 'Natural', or animal level of functioning.

Yes, it applies most specifically to a concept called 'Double Entry Bookeeping', which arose out of the Italian Renaissance centered around Florence in the 15th century. The ideas of this era spawned the colonial sweep of corporate Christian capitalism around the globe, installing a self supporting culture of competition and consumption, based on an abstract concept called 'value'.

The concept of the 'Zero' point representing 'nothingness' as opposed to 'Unity' is also interesting to consider. We have been conditioned to view zero as null, or a lack of existence, when it may actually function conceptually as the point of complete balance, or undifferentiated fullness.

This is a great audio if you're interested in numbers, sacred geometry, and their archetypal functions in understanding reality.

and this thread:

Episode 7: Fuller ; the Hidden Nature of Space

with more of my ramblings about the zero-sum 'Death Culture' here.

This culture convinced the individual that he was nothing more than an 'advanced' animal, and that regardless of consciousness, would return to the dust from whence he came.

I call this the 'You Can't Take it With You' brand of Darwinistic social control. It is reinforced by a conditioned understanding of the universe based on Newtonian physics and the conservation of energy principles.

I believe this view of reality is short sighted, as it does not account for the most powerful flow of energy on Earth - the energy of the Human Mind, thought, or consciousness.

The 'Bank Account' of Human Understanding is always growing. Information is always increasing, and can never be destroyed, as long as consciousness remains. If that were not true, I'd be chewing on a wooly mammoth femur rather than typing this post.

The rapidly increasing number of human beings on the planet suggests to me that there is an ever increasing need for more consciousness in order to 'hold' all the information we're 'making'. Where is this 'information surplus' stored?

In a giant library called the collective memory of human consciousness, filed under the experience known as 'you'.
If, instead of appearing at the Pearly Gates for your eternal transfer order, you 'came back' to Earth, you'd be able to 'inherit' a world 'enlarged' by the information provided by your life experience during your last dust to dust period. All men may be 'created equal', but the world into which we enter has been equally created by all men.

Where do I get crazy ideas like this? Where else? Wink

Treeincarnation Episode 8: Immortal Remembrance

So, I find this 'Zero-Sum' concept interesting, because it binds human consciousness and 'spirit' to the material realm of Newtonian physics.

This may be short sighted for humanity in general, cause, as far as I can tell, all the really cool stuff happens inside our heads.
Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: Zero Sum = Dust to Dust Reply with quote

Here's the thread that goes along with that goes with my hyperactive interview.

Energy Wars and Jesus Money

>>> ah, thank you.

I'm glad you picked up on the zero sum game thing, as I think that is an important part of cultural conditioning that keeps human consciousness tied to the 'Natural', or animal level of functioning.

>>>> i thought i Was an animal. careful on the semantics! as many a good school are trying to get back to Nature.

Yes, it applies most specifically to a concept called 'Double Entry Bookeeping', which arose out of the Italian Renaissance centered around Florence in the 15th century. The ideas of this era spawned the colonial sweep of corporate Christian capitalism around the globe, installing a self supporting culture of competition and consumption, based on an abstract concept called 'value'.

>>>> wow. still need to grok the details of this. we know what value is but
the way it's used here...
but this is reminding me of a lecture i heard by Michael Hoffman about John Dee and his enochian system. that all this was Really about...just what you said above! now you won't find That in an enochian magick book.

The concept of the 'Zero' point representing 'nothingness' as opposed to 'Unity' is also interesting to consider. We have been conditioned to view zero as null, or a lack of existence, when it may actually function conceptually as the point of complete balance, or undifferentiated fullness.

>>>> well yes, this is the ancient mystery school concept of 0. ie., the golden dawn has it as 0=1. i read it was the vedic indians who first introduced the zero (into math etc).

This is a great audio if you're interested in numbers, sacred geometry, and their archetypal functions in understanding reality.

and this thread:

Episode 7: Fuller ; the Hidden Nature of Space

yes, have heard these. i tend to system hop...so have a head full of conflicting systems already.

with more of my ramblings about the zero-sum 'Death Culture' here.

>>>>>> Platoon - "death, what do you know about death?"

This culture convinced the individual that he was nothing more than an 'advanced' animal, and that regardless of consciousness, would return to the dust from whence he came.

I call this the 'You Can't Take it With You' brand of Darwinistic social control. It is reinforced by a conditioned understanding of the universe based on Newtonian physics and the conservation of energy principles.

>>>>> you're not returning to dust? hey, hook me up! i get you, if you're talking talents and ideas.

I believe this view of reality is short sighted, as it does not account for the most powerful flow of energy on Earth - the energy of the Human Mind, thought, or consciousness.

The 'Bank Account' of Human Understanding is always growing. Information is always increasing, and can never be destroyed, as long as consciousness remains. If that were not true, I'd be chewing on a wooly mammoth femur rather than typing this post.

>>>>>> Rupert's M-Field.
but this comes up alot - if it can be included; some folks are underachievers not because they are dumb and lazy. but so conditioned and with so much emotional blocks and baggage.
then we hear about kids who play like Mozart which seems to be a valid Glitch.
but many folks don't have any particular talent/calling/blah (which seems to me to be a cosmic bad joke. where/how do ugly women fit into evolution?).
now is this genetics and or are they newcomers to the human family (having been in the animal kingdom in previous incarnations)?

The rapidly increasing number of human beings on the planet suggests to me that there is an ever increasing need for more consciousness in order to 'hold' all the information we're 'making'. Where is this 'information surplus' stored?

In a giant library called the collective memory of human consciousness, filed under the experience known as 'you'.
If, instead of appearing at the Pearly Gates for your eternal transfer order, you 'came back' to Earth, you'd be able to 'inherit' a world 'enlarged' by the information provided by your life experience during your last dust to dust period. All men may be 'created equal', but the world into which we enter has been equally created by all men.

>>>>>> it is stored in the water vapor/atmosphere and or astral/etheric planes.
well there's another concept; "simultaneous" as to "sequential" incarnations. most supposedly fall into the latter group. but as i said above...even tho there's a collective mind, there are plenty of folks who can't tap it the right way.
and what i mean by the right way is...like getting lost at sea. like Jung said, "a Confrontation with the unconscious". i've 5 planets in scorpio so i know all about getting lost at sea, as it were. it's mostly a form of psychic torture. but that's me. extracting Useful info from it is hard. but getting deluged with chaotic impressions is easy enough. guess you gotta deal with your shadow first.........
but the sequential as to simul. is two Distinct Evolutionary paths (as found at trufax.org). supposedly, all the more advanced higher selves and their incarnations are on the simultaneous path. everyone else (including various et's) on the sequential path are (unconsciously yet) intentionally trying to slow down the simul's paths. this is yet another way to look at all the crap.

Where do I get crazy ideas like this? Where else? Wink

Treeincarnation Episode 8: Immortal Remembrance

So, I find this 'Zero-Sum' concept interesting, because it binds human consciousness and 'spirit' to the material realm of Newtonian physics.

This may be short sighted for humanity in general, cause, as far as I can tell, all the really cool stuff happens inside our heads.[/quote]

>>>>>> well thanks. i'll be perusing and agree with you. i felt this way 15 years ago...could'nt pin it down tho i knew it had to do with the european shapers of society. you can simply see it in the way folks act. a kind of needless constant upmanship. D. Icke even addresses this.
i want to be...and be happy just fucking being.

>>>>>> if you're not familiar, you could check out Robert Monroe's concept of Loosh. this is a refined form of energy generated by humans for the earth spirit. if valid, this most certainly ties into, everything.
makes sense to me. if the cell in my hand is a cell of my body, surely i'm a cell of this planet. there are shamans who consciously feed devas...i want to do this to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: