FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Top Reasons Indicating NOT an Inside Job
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Take yer pick... Reply with quote

Grumps

Planes were all grounded due to the storm so it MUST have been a cruise missile. Shocked

P

Fernando_the_First

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The top reason that 9-11 was not an inside job is that there is no credible evidence of any previous time in human history when such perversity on such a wide scale held sway. A large portion of the U.S. government would have to be utterly evil. Furthermore, they would have to be beyond caring about their own safety-- because surely even a child would know that if you commit such a crime you are going to be hanged, sooner or later (if you're lucky).

How is it that people at this site and many others casually observe that the government is rotten to the extent that evil monsters are in charge, and that these same monsters fear nothing? In history, such people did not exist. Only the Mongol Horde and everybody's favorite forum bad-guys (starts with an "n" and has a "z" in it) come close-- but were not the same. The Mongol Khan and H did not pile up the kindling beneath their own feet and light a match. Saying that "Bush" did 9-11 is like saying that the U.S. government is full of Charles Mansons, and they are all working together to put Satan on the throne and commence Helter Skelter.

Perhaps that is the worst thing to arise out of the 9-11 disaster. This nonchalant acceptance of supposed widespread sociopathy is evidence that some evil, of some kind, is loose in the land.
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Better count your chickens before they get scared off... Reply with quote

Does the taking advantage of incompetence and inadequacy count?
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fernando_the_First wrote:
Saying that "Bush" did 9-11 is like saying that the U.S. government is full of Charles Mansons, and they are all working together to put Satan on the throne and commence Helter Skelter.

That's a key point. I'm in the middle of Dave McGowan's excellent book, "The Politics of Serial Murder." Saying that this country doesn't churn out imbalanced, 'altered' losers with a propensity for murder is naive' at best. In the trials of almost every serial murder, there are common threads, and they have NOTHING to do with the fantasy of "serial killer profile". These commonalities are (a) clear evidence that many people were likely responsible for what were hastily deemed "lone nut" events, (b) clear evidence that members of law enforcement and other authorities rushed to judgment in condemning even when it was obvious the suspect couldn't possibly have committed all the atrocities, (c) clear indications that most defendants were railroaded with false confessions and planted evidence, (d) many moments when horribly false, perhaps manufactured testimony was allowed to decide ultimate case outcomes, and (e) the overwhelming feeling - when even marginally inspected - that most of these 'icons of evil' were simply local, mentally-ill losers who were either total patsies, or at best just middle men who took the raps to cover up ritualistic, sex-related mass murders by upper echelon members of society and authority.

Even in cases such as John Wayne Gacy, it's obvious that the numerous bodies found buried under his floorboards, were simply there because his house was the convenient dumping ground for several killers... some of whom were obviously connected enough to be excused from prosecution, let alone even suspicion. Gacy clearly did commit several murders, but couldn't have executed all of the bodies in his house. And when arrested, he his first exchange with police indicated that absolutely, there were "others involved. Several." This was dismissed as hearsay at his trial.

Quote:
Perhaps that is the worst thing to arise out of the 9-11 disaster. This nonchalant acceptance of supposed widespread sociopathy is evidence that some evil, of some kind, is loose in the land.

Therefore.... it certainly appears that a drug/sex/prostitution network tied to the framework of government/law enforcement/intel/civil authority indeed exists. Just as Hitler's SS candidates were desensitized to killing by being forced to kill - with their bare hands - a puppy they had been given to nurture, the power elite of this planet are most likely a similar brotherhood of selfish entities who's advancement up the power pyramid could be determined by their ability to conform to the necessary ruthlessness that ultimate power demands. No, not everyone in government would shoot their own Mother to gain access to the system. But there are varying degrees of the carrot and stick meme that is employed.

Add to the mix the now admitted govt-funded practice of mind-control experiments, such as MK-ULTRA, and you have a recipe for staging false flag and black ops that can achieve almost any political goal if applied correctly and often enough. The Patriot Act was not a one step process. The US public has been mind-massaged into accepting little bits and pieces of decreasing civil rights for a very long time. BushCo, the PTB-controlled admin du jour, just decided to take the big step and "make it official."

I agree that saying Bush did 9/11 is not only a misdirection, but also dismissive of the growing international influence in the US government, that has been increasing exponentially for centuries. But it's equally naive' - and dangerous - to dismiss the kinship amongst the powerful, and not be aware of the ease with which ultimate responsibility for evil can be deflected from the power elite and placed upon the heads of patsies, middle men and mind-controlled fall guys. Read the recent post here about Hillary's Prayer Group connections. That's an example of a top layer of the onion's skin. That's how the framework is constructed, and that's a layer that is okay for some exposure, because it looks so beneficent to the average American who still knee-jerk associates Jesus with Trust.

There is clearly a syndicate of evil running this planet. And I'm no longer convinced it does not exist by all the horseshit prime time TV psy-ops, Hollywood's fiscally-entrenched mindfucks and MSM revisionist 'educational docudramas' aimed at tranquilizing any members of our younger generations who actually manage to turn off the TV once in a while and do some thinking. Talk to a teenager these days - they have some flimsy suspicions about 9/11, but a large percentage of them have now been convinced that Oswald has gotten a bad rap as a marksman, and James Earl Ray was just a pissed-off n****r hater. Confused

The battle is on for the critical thinking ability of our youth, and 'they' are winning.

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw, whatever happened to the old Edit button on this forum?

I wanted to add: sorry that this is a bit off-topic. I was instead rebutting points in the previous post, not displaying my "no inside job" theories. Mostly because I have none. Cool
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Grumpy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn

Quote:
I wanted to add: sorry that this is a bit off-topic. I was instead rebutting points in the previous post, not displaying my "no inside job" theories. Mostly because I have none. Cool

You were mostly displaying you "No-Brains-inside" condition, because it's obvious you have none.

Just how stupid do you have to be to believe such crap???

Grumpy Cool

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grumpy wrote:

You were mostly displaying you "No-Brains-inside" condition, because it's obvious you have none.

I'm not sure, but I believe the appropriate response to this level of debate skill is usually, "Yo momma." Correct?

Quote:
Just how stupid do you have to be to believe such crap???

Grumpy Cool

I believe the level you display here on a daily basis would be a good starting point.

Sorry for threatening your ingrained fantasy theory that "White men don't conspire", Grump. Only Arabs have the connections, organizational skills and access to boxcutter technology to execute a "real conspiracy." White guys are grossly incompetent, yet inherently good,and incapable of orchestrated evil. I forgot. Laughing

Grumpy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn

Absent a winking smilie or other overt indication of irony, it is impossible to make a parody of a conspiracy nut that some troother will not take seriously.

But seriously, surely you don't believe that wacko shit, dude. That's just insane, involuntary committal, straight jacket, padded room, heavy sedation, batshit fookin' crazy insane. (ahh)

Grumpy Cool

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grumpy wrote:

But seriously, surely you don't believe that wacko shit, dude. That's just insane, involuntary committal, straight jacket, padded room, heavy sedation, batshit fookin' crazy insane. (ahh)

Grumpy Cool

I see you're now in the summation phase of your argument, which is essentially, "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury... the entire prosecution team is FUCKING NUTS!!"

Colin Ferguson has spoken, and the prosecution rests. Cool
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Continuity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grumpy - your 'motion for the defense' might play well against Chrisbot et al., but it sounds extremely hollow when said in context of other matters like these... Wink

Cat Haiku
Fernando_the_First

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to jump in here and, at the risk of being accused of spamming, I'm going to mention that it appears that the only ones who really, really had something to gain from 9/11 were the royal family of Saudi Arabia. In my opinion that makes Saudi into the prime suspect, and, discounting the fact that G.W. may be a Saudi agent (it could be) you have what amounts to "not an inside job."

I lean in a different direction that most here. I don't buy the official story but the 911 truth movement has not been helpful. Saudi Arabia is suspect number one and I've explained in other posts how and why they did this.

Anyone who looks at the facts and puts the pieces together is going to see that all clues point to Saudi Arabia. The evidence is clear and it's building everyday. Just recently an investigation into the Saudi royal family was terminated by British authorities because they feared another 7-7. The Saudis are so arrogant that they now openly flaunting their leverage over the U.S. and U.K. governments. What's next, making Bush and Brown wear dog collars and leashes??

Livestock detective Henry Beige (Slim Pickens) in the movie "Rancho Deluxe."
Jimbo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Using (abusing) the US major airlines like they did, endangering such a "big business" and then slowing down the works at airports just seems unlikely for such a pro-business government like Bush's.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: