FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Transition to nazi global state- Pinochet arrested 1998

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
MattMarriott

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Transition to nazi global state- Pinochet arrested 1998 Reply with quote

Transition to nazi global state: "Pinochet arrested" technique explained in CNN forums 1998, by Matt Marriott
Arresting Pinochet in 1998, while he was in London, with an order issued by the spanish Judge Garzon, was a totally successful coup:
- to create a legal basis to start bombing Milosevic, i.e. Serbia;
- to have the "left" cheering the process of legal transition from national states to the nazi global state.

As Matt Marriott explained this in the CNN forums, short before the beginning of World War III, March 24 1999, nobody got it.
It was actually the first message from Matt Marriott that CNN censors deleted, weeks later...

But how many did get it today, 8 years later? Why did the illuminati stage the "Deny Holocaust and go to jail" hoax

Just look at how successfully they kept using the same technique. Latest example: 2007, with "jailing" german holocaust denier Ernest Zundel, all of it staged at a higher level of brainwash, as you would expect from the principles of "Acceptance Level Increase":

- accusation is no more genocide like in the case of Pinochet, but simply expressing an opinion;
- the accused this time is an actor, CIA/BND operative Ernest Zundel;

Primary and secondary messages: Terrorizing the sheep and selling the hoax

The secondary message is: "the holocaust is indeed a hoax".
To sell even better the secondary message, the illuminati media tells the sheep that the court justied the sentence as Zundel being a "dangerous agitator".
This shall lead the sheep to assume that if he is "dangerous" then what he says must be true.

To make sure that the sheep get the primary message, i.e. "in fact it's all just about increasing the terror levels of the nazi state", at the same time the illuminati media praises the leader of holocaust deniers, Iran's President (another CIA operative)... while the illuminati leaders invite Iranian government agents for conferences on peace and Solana confirms that it's too late to prevent Iran from having nuclear weapons.

The same Solana that gave officially the order to begin bombing Serbia, the event that would tuen to be, as predicted by Matt Marriott in 1998, the begin of World War III.
MichaelC

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What finally drove Hitler to commit suicide?

Answer: He received the gas bill.

A little politically incorrect humor from a friend from Dublin...

But seriously, I don't believe this stuff either - neither the 'gas chambers' nor Hitler's 'suicide'.
puffdaddy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Transition to nazi global state- Pinochet arrested 1998 Reply with quote

MichaelC,
...but what about all those old photos of the NAZI concentration camps? What about all those movies and documentary's and all the stuff we have been told all these years? You think they really are lies and embellishments? I have always wondered about the truth there. Seems beyond belief to me too. I even went to one of those I think it was Auswitz a few yers back.....I didnt stay there long and wondered why in the hell I went there to see it anyway, but they had all those pictures and films there too.......
MichaelC

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

..""".but what about all those old photos of the NAZI concentration camps? What about all those movies and documentary's and all the stuff we have been told all these years? You think they really are lies and embellishments? """

In a word: Yes
puffdaddy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Transition to nazi global state- Pinochet arrested 1998 Reply with quote

MC, Where can I find the information you have?? I would like to read more about this subject but don't really know where to find the truth Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
MichaelC

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I visited Auschwitz a couple of years ago and observed that their official literature states that the Germans destroyed the evidence of gas chambers and that these alleged chambers were 'reconstructed by the Russians'. This made me just a tad skeptical. Also, when you see that the swiss cheese buildings in question were about 360 degrees away from the airtight chambers that would be required for such an operation.
There are many other things that do not 'add up' that have been cited elsewhere.

An old Dutch friend once told me that in 1941 the Germans came to his Netherlands house and took away, by force, his two older(17 and 1Cool brothers to work in the factories(concentration camps were factories, were they not?) in Germany. They remained their for the whole war and when they returned they never said a word about it. My friend was not taken because he was only 12 at the time.

But then again, I was not there so I did not see any of the stuff I write about above. I believe what I see, not what I am told to believe.

But finally, and perhaps most telling of all, is the fact that whenever the MSM is foursquare, 100% and militantly pushing an agenda - experience has shown that they are usually lying.
MattMarriott

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:

But seriously, I don't believe ... the 'gas chambers'

What exactly has your "reply" to do with my article?
PatrickSMcNally

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Transition to nazi global state- Pinochet arrested 1998 Reply with quote

puffdaddy wrote:
but what about all those old photos of the NAZI concentration camps?

The photos which are normally flashed around the most frequently were taken at camps which are no longer claimed to have been extermination camps. It's been admitted for more than 40 years now that Dachau, Bergen-Belsen, Buchenwald and other camps in the west were not actual death camps but became filled with disease at the end of the war and so produced some gruesome photos of emaciated prisoners and stacks of bodies. The camps which have been alleged for the last several decades to have been "extermination camps" were all located in Poland and not subject to forensic analysis until the late 1980s.

If civil liberties are of any interest to you at a time when the USA PATRIOT Act is in place, then a very good place to begin focusing on would be the case of Germar Rudolf. Rudolf was trained as a chemist and asked to perform tests at Auschwitz. Because the results which he reported were not the desired ones, he is now locked away in Germany. But the Rudolf case is not just a German case, because Rudolf was residing in Chicago when he was kidnapped and transported unwillfuly back to Germany.

For just a civil libertarian perspective and information on what occurred with Germar Rudolf, one may go to:

http://www.germarrudolf.com

Although this doesn't address the issue of what really occurred in the past, it is relevant to anyone concerned about the direction which the USA PATRIOT Act points to.

Probably the leading revisionist researcher by far is Carlo Mattogno. A useful summary essay on the actual cremation capacity at Auschwitz by Mattogno appears in a larger book edited by Germar Rudolf entitled DISSECTING THE HOLOCAUST. Mattogno's essay can be found at:

http://vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndcrema.html

The larger book of essays by different authors appears at:

http://vho.org/GB/Books/dth/

The above chapter contribution which Mattogno had produced was really a summary form of a reworking of an earlier book which he had published which he now considers out of date but can still be worth looking through:

http://vho.org/GB/Books/anf/Mattogno.html

Another useful book which Mattogno co-authored with Jurgen Graf on Treblinka (the other piece focused on Auschwitz) appears at:

http://vho.org/GB/Books/t/

They also produced studies of Majdanek,

http://vho.org/GB/Books/ccm/

and Stutthof.

http://vho.org/GB/Books/ccs/

Some articles produced by Mattogno in the revisionist magazine which Rudolf had been publishing before his arrest are also worth going across. This one deals with question about the water level at Auschwitz and the frequent claims made that mass-incineration in deep pits allegedly accounts for any error between the actual cremation capacity within the camp and the numbers frequently claimed as having been murdered and disposed of on a daily basis:

http://vho.org/tr/2003/1/Mattogno13-16.html

This article gives a discussion of some of the results on combustion processes of animal carcasses and how it would relate to cremations in pits at Auschwitz:

http://vho.org/tr/2004/1/Mattogno64-72.html

These at least are some examples of useful places to begin seeking out the heart of the controversy over alleged "Holocaust Denial." I think it's fair to say that any open-minded person who gains familiarity with at least a couple of the above sources will begin to realize that the controversy rests upon something more fundamental than simply white racists trying to rehabilitate racism, even if one remains undecided on some specific points.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: