FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
In light of the "AID$" scam of the last 25 years--

::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
MichaelC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: In light of the "AID$" scam of the last 25 years-- Reply with quote

is ANYTHING said by the American Medical Association - or doctors in general - to be believed?

I am seriously questioning whether ALL medical stuff today is not just bullshit meant to scare us into opening our wallets.

That said, I avoid doctors like the plague. No physical exams, no 'tests'.
maverick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats no Sh*t.................I am scared anymore to even go to the doctor.........what good is it if you dont believe any of the rap that THEY think is true..........

I have a friend who was diagnosed with prostate cancer and he went ahead and had his prostate removed..........its hard for me to give him advice but I dont believe anything anymore.........if it was me in his place I would have a hard time knowing what to believe..............
MichaelC

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew this guy here in Amsterdam a few years ago. Perfectly healthy, no symptoms of anything. He underwent a standard physical exam required by his employer and a chest xray revealed - or so he was told - a possible tumor. He was told he must have a biopsy and if bad he would have to undergo surgery and 'treatment'. I met him on the bus as he was going to the hospital and asked him is he had any pain or any symptoms of anything wrong. He said no, he had no symptoms or problems whatsoever. I suggested he just get off the bus and forget the whole thing, forget the doctors and the biopsy. He said he had to go through with it because they told him so. Result: he went ahead with it, received the 'death diagnosis', went through with the treatments(radiation/chemo, etc) and was dead within two years.
Toto

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When it comes to AIDS never tell your doctor your gay if you are because he/she will then suspect AIDS if your symptoms match the large list of AIDS related conditions. Also avoid "gay" doctors.
Continuity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Also avoid "gay" doctors.

Err - how do you mean?

You mean avoid doctors that seem to have a large gay clientele, or are gay themselves?

Why is this? Is it because these doctors are far more likely to go down the whole official 'AID$'/HIV road with you?

Cat Haiku
Toto

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continuity wrote:
Quote:
Also avoid "gay" doctors.

Err - how do you mean?

You mean avoid doctors that seem to have a large gay clientele, or are gay themselves?

Why is this? Is it because these doctors are far more likely to go down the whole official 'AID$'/HIV road with you?

Both actually because most of them have been brainwashed by drug firms, media.... Most gay doctors have large gay clientele anyways so....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> AidsIsOver! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: