FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Without Tinfoil 5: Alex Jones & the Temple of Doom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Audios
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Dale

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took the Alex Jones Y2K link over to Brit9/11, but NO response!

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=6997&start=150

(by the way, I didn't edit ape-shit... THEY did!)

I also posted it at the West Yorkshire Truth Campaign and at least someone there gets it about AJ! But then Yorkshire people are pretty smart Very Happy
atm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh, so that's who you are Wink.

Well done, but personally I find the aforementioned Web shite, well, shite.

So I don't participate in their shit. Glad you are though.

Good shit. Shit, am I saying shit too often?

Shit! SHIT!

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT.

Shit.

Censor that!

atm Cool
Dale

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes atm, it sure is. Most of them are from nineeleven.co.uk and just spout the same old stuff. I only go back there with Alex Jones/CIA fakes stuff as there is one person there who seems to get it. I'm committed to outreach work these days! So that's just 2 smart Yorkshire people then Razz
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a little more proof. I mentioned before that Jones father was JBS, and JBS = CIA/FBI. (Unfortunately, it's from that nauseating site iamthewitness.com with all their Jew/crypto-Jew attacks on Alex and Fintan and everyone who does not insist it was all "the Joos". Darryl goes BEYOND (misleadingly) claiming "the Zionists did it".)

Quote:
In April 2006 Jones interviewed John McManus, the president of the John Birch Society. Jones told him:
"I want to work with you guys, to see you grow."
www.infowars.com/articles/commentary/alex_jones_interviews_mcmanus.htm

McManus replied that he was:
"looking forward to seeing the relationship continue".

What relationship? And why would Jones be working with the John Birch Society?

The John Birch Society is lying about the September 11 attack, and other Zionist crimes. It may have been an honest organization when it was founded, but it is definitely controlled by Zionists today.

The John Birch Society doesn't blame Israel or Zionist for anything, which is why David Eisenberg joined and was promote to the JBS Council:
http://www.jbs.org/node/1285

“My name is David Eisenberg, and I approve of the John Birch Society!”

When you combine this interview with THIS it says exactly who Jones is. JBS founded Western Goals, a private corporation that spied on Americans for the CIA, NSA, and FBI.
UniversalDeceit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: A Perspective Reply with quote

A lot of good points have been made, but I've got to respectfully disagree with the general sentiment here. After a few years of listening to the guy and some sober reflection, I think Alex Jones is legit insofar as he means well enough and believes most of what he says (even if some of it is crazy). Reminds me of his buddy Texe Marrs - means well, but nutty. Does Jones wound the movement he embraces in some ways? Does he alienate mostly rational listeners with his dramatic fits and general rudeness to those who call in to his show? Most definitely. But I'm skeptical about him being an undercover operative or a disinfo agent. His enthusiasm I don't believe could be faked. To me he just seems like a complicated and bizarre, generally egotistical guy. He and his crew like to put their own spin on things - sort of a turn-off for those seeking straightforward analysis.

Besides, if Alex Jones was paid off, he wouldn't be complaining on the radio all the time about not having any money.
Nat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: A Perspective Reply with quote

UniversalDeceit wrote:
...if Alex Jones was paid off, he wouldn't be complaining on the radio all the time about not having any money.

i have to say that i've heard better arguments
atm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UniversalDeceit

for one named as such, you are, no offence, rather naive. If I have money and I am making a bundle and want to hide that FACT then, if I had a radio show, I would say 'I have no money'. It is called deception.

It is deceitful. What's his day job? Where's his income coming from?

He hangs out with Hollywood stars. That kind of company doesn't come cheap.

Join. The. Dots.

And here is Mr Jones on (U.S.) millionaires:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJSbEb2e8zE&mode=related&search=

Oh, wait a minute! It's been removed due to a 'terms of use violation'.

I wonder who had it pulled? Larry Silverstein? Join. The. Dots.

I originally posted it here:

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1156&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Join. The. Dots.

Enough already. I'm off to enjoy my life.

atm
UniversalDeceit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atm wrote:
UniversalDeceit

for one named as such, you are, no offence, rather naive. If I have money and I am making a bundle and want to hide that FACT then, if I had a radio show, I would say 'I have no money'. It is called deception.

I'm not that naive. When the guy complains about money, I am choosing to take him at face value. He literally whines about it. And there's the issue of him relentlessly pushing his overpriced DVD documentaries on audiences everyday. Reasonable, rational indications of a guy hurting for cash, correct? I just don't buy it that his "fakery" is that disingenuous and laborious. It's counterintuitive for me.
atm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or perhaps he is milking a very large cash cow for all it's worth. It's called aggressive marketing. Every product has a life cycle. He -- or his hidden paymasters -- knows that.

atm
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UD:
I also spent some time arguing that perhaps Jones was a GOOD GUY but just maximally confused about a lot of things who happens to hang out with a lot of people who promote some good/some loony theories about Sept 11.

He even invited on Paul Craig Roberts who openly disagreed with Alex on the danger of China, saying "No Alex, WE are the threat, not them."

For example, Jones says "controlled demo" radio-controlled planes. The problem is he does not say "this is plausible and here's why", he simply flops it out there like a drunk flops out his shlong to a prostitute. Unless youre an insider, it's a non-sequitor.

I can explain why, as has been done by Fintan and others on this forum.
a) for a whole variety of reasons, the hijackers were likely patsies, seemingly with intelligence connections and "handlers" and seemingly not "suicidal" and therefore either they were tricked into getting on the planes as some "mission", maybe even tricked into staging a hijacking as a "mission", but something less than a suicide op, or they were never on the planes at all.

b) Given the NEED for this new Pearl Harbor Event to accelerate the War of Global Hegemony, they could not afford to risk human error of "towelheads". Shock and Awe needed to WORK!

c) Radio controlled flight is OLD, 1984. The fact that this was NEVER mentioned in the MSM as even a possibility -- despite the fact that it is, and despite CIA's history of doing crap like that -- makes it MORE likely.

Then Jones hooks up with, and gives cred to, Jimmy Walters who was covered here on B4N making a total ass out of himself on "Asshole". Sane Jimmy on CNN vs. Loony Jimmy on Asshole. Jimmy who says the South Tower was hit by a Blue Hologram Laser ILLUSION. Like those ppl that say CGI. (This defies logic in that many ppl saw it live from different angles.)

As these anomalies went on and on, what gradually wore down my resistance of defending Alex Jones as merely 'weird' vs. seeing him as an agent was Alex Jones himself.

That and my parallel growing understanding of the subtlety of how CIA operates. Did you know that CIA funded and provided hype for Abstract Expressionism, in the 50's and 60's? WHY? Why would CIA do that? Because of it's lack of social/political content. Yeah, it gets that deep, and if it's that subtle, then Jones is obvious. IMO.
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally posted on nineeleven, gave them a hit and run on my opinion of it all.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=61127#61127
truthseeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting the link, Gary. That was an absolutely BRILLIANT rant, and a clear sample of the open-minded, clear-thought analysis that makes this place so valuable. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Audios All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: