FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Keeping this forum intelligent
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
atm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Keeping this forum intelligent Reply with quote

Can we please keep this forum free of discussion about

the 'Illuminati', the 'NWO', the 'Globalist One World Conspiracy' and so

on. What we do NOT need is another David Icke, Alex Jones, John

Kaminski, Henry Makow, Rixon Stewart et al. It discredits this

forum that has thus far managed to distance itself from these easily

discreditable commentators.

I am presently, painfully listening to a David Icke interview and frankly it

is making me cringe. Though he addresses important issues he then

goes on to blame lizard people. Lizard people, I ask you. Try explaining

that to your mother. Or your psychiatrist.

Rational, intelligent debate only, please.

atm Exclamation
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as we get some of the smart money from the atm. Wink

Welcome!
Toto

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes sir officer. :roll:
stevensnell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atm, who are we supposed to make fun of?

I hope everyone planning on the move to 'Isle Of Icke' realises property is highly coveted? It took me ages to get close enough to actually smell the b*llsh*t coming from his studio Smile

What I find amazing about his attitude is that he sees nothing wrong with interviewing himself as an 'expert' to back up his claims. The most recent expose I saw was his Moon landings fiasco (laughter is the best medicine they say) in which he narrated and interviewed himself talking about the fact Neil Armstrong wore a Mason's apron on the moon - yeah Dave, and those Lizard men make a fine living in handbags and shoes.

I think we're the lucky ones, some people actually pay for his crap.

If anyone wants to, my new DVD 'Steven Snell - Man to Myth?' has some great interviews about my roots in Nazi Gold (I'll give you some great tips Robert & Jerry) where I speak candidly with myself proving beyond doubt I actually flew across the North Pole with Admiral Byrd and it was me who pointed out those giant holes, I exclusively confirm with myself.

'Rational intelligent debate' are my middle names.

Regards,
Ormond

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Internet: tool of public intelligence? or amusement park. Reply with quote

There's been too much and head space being sucked up by self-servers like Icke and Jones. An analogy: If somebody robs your house and you manage to get him in court, what kind of lawyer would make his case proving that the suspect is a Freemason? What we have are incorporated criminals perfoming blatant illegal actions on a daily basis. Whether they worship weird gods or like to have Halloween in July is beside the point. There's little occult voodoo involved in depleted uranium tipped bullets, or vote count fraud.

I think that the agencies behind psyops are having a good laugh at us, if we go on giving Icke and Jones millions of hits on their web sites, even just for laughs. They don't care what we believe, as long as we stay scattered and unfocused.
Fintan's provided an intelligent space free of a package we're supposed to buy into. There are plenty of blogs available for venting and being cute when sitting around late at night stoned or drunk and want to share ghost stories.
It's a good place for really thinking first before tapping the keys. It's not easy for me either, after several years already of being conditioned to use the internet for an amusement park.

kawazu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Can we please keep this forum free of discussion about

the 'Illuminati', the 'NWO', the 'Globalist One World Conspiracy' and so

on.
I dont really think that is a reasonable request.Those are just labels anyway.They can be misused and misunderstood.I think I get what youre saying though,as in the Alex Jones TOTAL POLICE STATE MATRIX OF EVIL version of the NWO.Or the David Icke Lizard Lounge NWO.I agree,call bullshit when you see it but we shouldnt get too tripped up on labels.I always struggle with trying to find the right terms to describe "them",and"they",because the label I use may be misunderstood by the person im communicating with.I think the term"New World Order"is still the most fitting description for what is being constructed around us.The main problem is its rather vague,plenty of room for Lizard people and such,but im with Fintan on the G8 NWO,it makes more sense to me than any other "wacky New World Order conspiracy theory"ive considered.Despite this,I dont think its reasonable to rule out the "Illuminati"and/or secret societies and such.I do think that much of the info out their on these subjects is smokescreen,but there is definately something to hide.Alex Jones does a fantastic job of reducing the issue to tabloid level,along with others.All that effort isnt just for fun.
Toto

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything is a conspiracy. Pick your choice of what conspiracy theory you want to believe in but let people express their own view and perspective on things without labelling them stupid. I agree that the labels are not that important but what is that you keep an open mind to worlds beyond this socalled physical illusion. The bigger picture is not politics. Politics is a show. We all did not come to this from the same path but i think we are all going in the same direction. Sure there is tons of disinfo out there but there is also good info even from David Icke or Jones, rense.... There are plenty of referances to reptillians... through history and even today should we just ignore this? Developing the skills to detect the difference between honesty and deception may be the most important skill to have and the real sign of intelligent.
Ormond

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Origins of the reptilian reference Reply with quote

I recall that back in the 70's those of us in the college clique that had blown of government as a scam and threw our television sets in the garbage, referred to coroporate mentality types and other extortionist control freaks as "the reptiles". This merely was a metaphor for people who's emotional development was stunted in fetal development at the "reptle brain" substructures in the human brain.
Perhaps a few decades and a few thousand hits of acid later guys like Icke who'd overheard this term being bandied about at a Pink Floyd pot party subconsiously took the metaphorical joke literally.
The only truth I construe from the reptilian premises is that the human brain does have a few lower analagous parts which we share with reptiles. For example the part that reacts to surprise by firing electrochemical pulses through the nervous system to trigger the adrenal gland it a "reptile brain" function. (the "reptile brain" isn't very smart, like the reasoning cerebral cortex, but it's much faster to react and dump powerful chemicals and trigger neurotic reactions of fight or flight in inappropriate situations sometimes. Also responsible for post traumatic stress syndrome).
So in a way, there's a little bit of reptilian in all of us, metaphorically speaking.
But as for alien reptile races of blues and grays (oops, wrong war), I don't see a shred of evidence.
I used to think Icke was sincere. But he's so rich now!
When one is gathering a following based on providing answers to what millions of people are curious about, adding one trademark twist is an old trick for turning an audience into a devoted cult. Who gives you their money. When you see the guru being driven away from the lecture in his vintage Rolls Royce Silver Shadow, take it with a grain of salt. Or a bottlle of salt.

atm

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently submitted my Phd thesis, 'Globalisation and Geckonomics'

citing David Icke as my key reference source. Guess what grade I

attained?

atm Shocked
Ormond

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Phd Thesis Reply with quote

Globalization and Geckonomics? I thought something like that had been published by Milton Freedman for the early Reagan Administration, but maybe that was something else.

I'd say that whether or not the University granted the Phd., you might be visited my mysterious men in black who offered you carte blanche backing to host a highly promoted internet talk show, and a juicy advance on a publishing deal.

stevensnell

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

Turned out to be quite a popular post atm (love the PHD by the way:)

I take Icke/Jones et al the same way I take Paris Hilton et al. I laugh and reassure myself only a small percentage of people listen to them. Both are rich/powerful, but take them out of their niche and they stand out like a recently-hammered thumb.

I wouldn't be so sure about Fintan. We have bought into something, one part is that we're saying to all those on 'the list' of CIA fakes that we're okay with it; many of whom wouldn't come near this forum with a ten foot reptile pole.

I enjoy the discussions as much as the next person, but don't kid myself this is a haven/retreat for 'truth' - I enjoy the variety and the easy going debate. Perhaps in the way that estate agents use the motto "location, location, location" ours should be "agenda, agenda, agenda" or "opinion, opinion, opinion" etc Smile

Stick with me here, my mind wanders/wonders...

I think what I find most interesting, (Jerry this is what I was trying to say the other day about what I've learnt) is that I am desperate to find out. I've always accepted my passion for learning but only recently realise its an addiction. I'm addicted to finding out information which doesn't particularly affect my life in any way and wouldn't have access to 50yrs ago (cultures, histories etc). My wish to find out that which is not known, and the accompanying feeling of superiority that comes with having information others do not- is quite a thing.

Ormond makes a good point about history. "back in the 70's" - I think that helps tie this together and brings about a realisation that perhaps we're chasing ourselves. We look for conspiracy over time; in books, artwork, architecture, but what if those people - they are people like ourselves - were looking for the same thing - a whisper of something greater?

Perhaps the ultimate aethism is the addiction to the unknown? A refusal to accept the 'recorded' greatness (ie god(s)) that inevitably leads to the search for the unknown greatness - in that way we too can 'own' our existance, and our purpose, as those with religion seem to.

I'm sure others have said/thought the same thing many times before but I couldn't get a guest-slot on Jeremy Kyle so you lot will have to do Smile

I guess what I'm saying is that it wouldn't matter who was saying it and to a lesser extent, what they were saying. The fact that its different to agreed wisdom/perception attracts me and will do in the future. I've read some crap in my time and wasted many hours to arrive at this destination- only to realise the journey was my life and that it was my choice. There's a quote from 'The Thin Red Line' that I think applies - "If I never meet you in this life, let me feel the lack" - I think I feel the lack.

Regards,
atm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I failed my Phd but I don't feel downhearted because, you see, the

truth has set me free. All energy is love and infinite love is the only truth.

Everything else is illusion. I am me and I am free. I have exposed the

dreamworld we believe to be real: it's all a great illusion and I know

about the hidden hand in the glove.

It's such a shame my tutor couldn't wake up and see that all energy

really is love and infinite love really is the only truth and

everything else really is just illusion and there really is a

hidden hand in a glove [though I don't know what colour the glove is or

whether it is for the left hand or the right hand] and the Illuminati really

are really real and nasty and naughty and rude and they pull girls' hair

and microwave toads and all sorts of other horrible, naughty nastiness.

atm Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: