FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
New Grange - Ley Lines and Nodes.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Janama

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: New Grange - Ley Lines and Nodes. Reply with quote

One of the most interesting interviews Fintan has done is the New Grange story - had me fascinated, especially the "world's in collision" reference as it was something I read ages ago and hadn't seen any reference to it until this interview, mind you, it was sometimes hard to keep up with those guys because they all broke into their broadest Irish accents SmileSmile The other problem I found is that our aboriginals have a continous history going back 40,000 years which is way before the Egyptians.

Does anyone know anything about Ley Lines and Nodes and their importance/relevance?

I live on a mountain that I understand is a major node - can't say I experience anything unusual, other than the fact that I can't receive AM radio - all I get is buzz. I thought it might be my invertor ( I'm on solar) but it also happens in my car - the moment I drive down from the mountain AM comes back clear as a bell. I get UHF and VHF and FM with no problems - just can't get AM.

Any ideas or comments on my AM problem or the New Grange story?
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM problem:

I think I get what you're inferring with the possible relationship between the ley line nodes and AM reception, and I hope you're on to something - cause that's one of the nuttiest things I've ever heard Smile Bizarre enough to be true - plus I love the idea of driving around mapping the earth's energy grid by listening to oldies and talk radio.

... and what is it on am that you just gotta hear up there on that mountain? hehe - I kid.

In other words ... no idea.

Guess? Ok, am radio is mono, right? You live on a hill. Are there other hills surrounding your hill? Maybe the top of your hill is in a phase cancellation node of the radio signal bouncing off the geography surrounding your hill. yeah... well it's no sillier than the ley node thing! Smile

New Grange Story:

That's the Andrew Power Return to Tara thing, right? If so, yeah, I feel the same way (what the hell were those guys saying?), and I do have some comments, but the other side of the mirror beckons and I gotta go.

but new grange = andrew power, right?
Janama

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its the interview "Ireland - Land of the Pharaohs" on this page:

http://www.breakfornews.com/Audio.htm

unfortunately it's a false link as the link takes you to the "Jesus Never Existed" page - which is a also a good rave but not the one you were looking for. Smile
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject: Fixed it Reply with quote

Fixed it - thanks. Here's a direct link:
"Ireland - Land of the Pharaohs"
http://breakfornews.com/my/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=208
OR
http://returntotara.com/homepage.htm
Nemo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Newgrange Reply with quote

Hi Jerry, I would like to comment on your post, unfortunately, I also write with an Irish accent so you probably wouldn't understand me. Wink
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hi Jerry, I would like to comment on your post, unfortunately, I also write with an Irish accent so you probably wouldn't understand me.

I'm sorry, what was that again? Smile

Maybe you could type just a little slower, or perhaps submit your comments before hitting the pub next time... hehe.

Well, I'm gonna have a few pints first, then listen to the Land of the Pharaohs piece again - at least I'll be belligerently convinced I understood every word. Smile

I am gonna listen again (with headphones this time), but I did a fair amount of rewinding the first time. I figured the gaps in my understanding would be cleared up by reading 'Return to Tara', which I plan to do, but haven't purchased a copy yet.

Anyway, perhaps I should wait, but here's the thumbnail of what I thought was going on. I was kinda lost by the time the big ritual battle was going on - I mean I kinda hung on till around the analysis of the shapes of the river in Ireland and the Nile. My question there was, were the participants of the 'battle' consciously aware of the ritual they were re-enacting, or just the 'leaders' or was it unconscious or wha...?

From what I understood, the light skinned (red haired?) folks from the northern hemisphere had a slamming culture going on, and they were doing their advanced stuff, and building stonehenges, and groovin on the stars and what not.

These folks had potentially a different neurological structure (the bicameral mind thing) because they had a developmentally different relationship with their 'thoughts' and they were in constant communication with the 'soul' or 'god' or whatever the heck is is that runs (or stops running) our autonomous functions, whether we like it or not. These folks didn't 'search' for meaning, 'question' reality, or pine for religious ecstasy. They were super chill.

Then, whammo, some kind of comet plows into the earth, obliterating large portions of geography, and completely screwing up the weather patterns for a long while. Potentially the northern hemisphere is covered in clouds for a long time, and the remaining 'white folks' living up north there are severely traumatized - and have to learn to fight like hell to survive. They lose their innate 'connection' to their group mind, and begin competing with each other for survival. Sociopathy develops as a result, and now these once super chill people are frightened, fighting, and frenzied; They feel disconnected, abandoned, and, literally, in the dark. Their sun has literally deserted them, as has their 'God' or the voice of understanding that previously comforted them, and they go on a pilgrimage south in search of the 'Sun (Son) of God' who is promised to 'return', or at least 'rise again' sometime in the future.

So, the now freaked out, but used to be super druid chillsters, roll into Egypt, and with their bad-ass skills they brought with them from cloud-town, pretty much install themselves as the ruling class, kick some butt, party hard, and whip up some pyramids. They set up their Atlantis: Mid East Office, and re-frame their ancient rituals and astronomical knowledge within the context of the Egyptian culture they steamroller. They rocked some good rituals around a particular crook in the Nile.

(I slipped into my southern california accent there for a bit - I hope you could follow Smile

Then, things began to get really complicated, involve historical things I wasn't familiar with, and get very Mc-Accenty. At the time, it was enough to blow my mind, and make me read for days on end about the bicameral mind concept. I'm gonna listen again, focus on the second half, and see if I can figure out what was really going on at that big battle - eventually I do plan on reading Return To Tara.

But that's my take - and I think the theory makes perfect sense, based on everything I've read about ancient egypt, and red-haired mummies all over the earth and the 'Phoenicians' and stuff. Somebody calling themselves Pharaohs came from somewhere and stirred up ancient egypt something fierce, that seems certain.

ack - I gotta go-
I apologize if I'm completely off base and just made a ridiculous mockery of Andrew Power's life's work - I do think his ideas are great stuff.

(Although the comment I run into frequently here in America, "Oh, those Irish always think they're the center of everything! ) Smile
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Audio DSL Version is best Reply with quote

Ok, sorry about the heavy Irish "brogue" of my guests.
The best thing I can do is to recommend that you
listen to the DSL stereo version. It's endoded at a higher rate
and you can right-click to download it --even on a 56k connection.
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One word - Headphones! (Not Guiness, hehe).

One benefit of obsessive research (there are numerous drawbacks, trust me), is that material I didn't 'get' on first introduction magically begins to make sense months later - in light of research done on other topics in the interim, I guess.

I've carefully listened to the Pharoahs thing again, and the second half, or the actual 'return' to Tara (ararat!) is beginning to make sense, as well as the Battle of the Boyne, and it's astro-political implications of ritual re-enactment.

And the wandering around in the desert, and the tribe of Dan (or, the Dan Band? hehe), the rise of the merchant bankers, the lions, unicorns, and other iconography of the 'houses' or 'bloodlines' and their return to the geography of their Atlantean roots. Diggity!

So, Janama, I'm almost ready to discuss, hang in there! Smile

Although the book probably explains this, I still wonder which players in the Battle of the Boyne were actually conscious that they were participating in an astrotheological ritual meant to kick off a new 'age?'.

I'd love to check out the cave of the sun on a solstice, wouldn't you?
back soon.
Nemo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:27 am    Post subject: Newgrange Reply with quote

Two Guinness cans, used as headphones will do the trick, after you empty them, of course. Thanks for that tip Jerry. Laughing

As to your question, 'where the participants conscious of whaat was happening?'. It does explain this in the book. In Ikhernofret's account of the ancient mystery dramas, Osiris himself appears in his sacred barge (on the morning of the Boyne 'ritual/battle' Gemini, [astrological twins] which looks suspiciously like a boat, was rising, with the Sun in the centre, William's name indicates twins,. William was also a sun-god, we know this because he was riding a white horse/Unicorn, symbol of the Sun God).

In the seventh act of this ritual/drama, which was said to be the most imposing spectacle, the 'enemies' of Osiris (William), including the ones acting out the role of Seth (James) and his army, were overthrown, exactly what happened at the Boyne. In this ancient Egyptian ritual we are informed... 'the mock battle became very realistic at times, with many of the actors incurring actual wounds... though the masses could witness some of these mystery, the actual interpretation was left to the exclusive and secret initiations. Only the most virtuous and those otherwise qualified were honoured as recipients of the knowledge that was imparted on such occasions'.

So, to answer your question Jerry, it looks like the same could be said about the battle/ritual that happened in 1690, which changed the world politically and religiously, it seems only the main players knew what was 'really' happening. The full import on our civilisation of this battle/ritual has been hidden from us, or never fully realised. (It could be called the first Orange revolution. Coincidentally, the latest Orange revolution happened in a transit homeland of the main participants of the Boyne battle). 'There is nothing new under the Sun'.

Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: 'Ritual' war... Reply with quote

Hi Nemo,

Thanks for that - really interesting stuff. Gotta get me a copy of that Tara book - the sample pages look tantalilzing.

Your comments about only the 'select' knowing about the ritual function of the battle really made me think.

Quote:
though the masses could witness some of these mystery, the actual interpretation was left to the exclusive and secret initiations. Only the most virtuous and those otherwise qualified were honoured as recipients of the knowledge that was imparted on such occasions'.

I wonder if 'otherwise qualified' translates into filthy rich? Perhaps those 'otherwise qualified' by a top secret security clearance? I'm not sure I would use the word 'virtuous' myself, but whatever... I get the point - the uninitiated lemmings slaughter each other, while the initiated elite continue their ritual dance of global domination.

So, I naturally wonder, what is the function of these ritual battles for the elite, and was this 'Orange revolution' an isolated case of ritual warfare, or does this shed light on nationalistic warfare in general?

I mean, what's the difference between ritual social drama orchestrated by 'honored recipients of the knowledge' and good ol' fashioned psyop? In both cases, geopolitical restructuring is still going on behind the scenes, while deluded patriots are convinced that freedom depends on their ability to pound the crap out of 'the evil godless enemy.'

When the dust settles, the media will label the 'winner' and 'loser' and 'educate' the uninitiated (and often limbless, at this point), as to why the war, and the subsequent geopolitical restructuring are unavoidable consequences of the 'will of the people' and 'necessary growing pains in the progress of human kind'.

Well, the new 'ceremonial' suit of armor might be a crisp, UN blue oxford, and the white horse might be a B-15 named Enola Gay, but it seems like the same poo poo to uninitiated little me.
victoras StUdio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had to wrack my noggin for more than a couple of minutes

but i did rediscover the sites & authors that caused that deJaVu
i have cnncerning the Tara meme, nodes & leylines etc etc

Lawrence Gardner, he was my 1st connect about Ireland & Tara
William Henry, 'LGs' travel buddy along with being a Mythologist

Goro Adachi, an extreme story-weaver, he was the 1st thinker i
knew of that suggested that the Nile & Euphrates were actually engineered rivers that revealed a past history & future time-line
for all future menkind to be able to decipher http://www.goroadachi.com/timerivers/

the material you reference, is most likely a extension or evolved
additional material to these (presumably) foundational works

~~~~~~~~~~

try www.mythinglinks.org/home.html
....and look at the good Doctors articles on ley-lines...

which brings to mind that the old Lithuanian immigrant who single handedly built the famous 'coral castle' in Fla. actually selected the site for the original coral castle because it was precisely oriented on a ley-line

oooh, i'm tapped out.
and BTW, i am not pumping these URLs, just pointing them out for comparison....maybe there's value in cross referencing and comparison
kathy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: New tomb opened in Egypt's Valley of the Kings Reply with quote

VALLEY OF THE KINGS, Egypt (Reuters) - A newly found tomb containing five mummies was officially opened in the Valley of the Kings on Friday, the first such discovery since the grave of Pharaoh Tutankhamun was uncovered in 1922.

The mummies were in sarcophagi dating from the 18th dynasty and were surrounded by pots holding food which ancient Egyptians believed would be used in the afterlife, archaeologists said.

The 18th dynasty ruled Egypt from 1567 BC to 1320 BC, a period during which the country's power reached a peak. The tomb was found by a U.S. team from the University of Memphis.

"Since the tomb of King Tut was found in 1922, no major discovery happened in the valley," Egypt's chief archaeologist Zahi Hawass told Reuters Television from the tomb during a media visit to mark the official opening.

The mummies, placed in a chamber at the bottom of a 5 meter (16 foot) shaft, might be royals or nobles moved from their original graves to protect them from grave robbers, he said.

"This is a cachet (of mummies), which means that the ancient Egyptians since the end of the New Kingdom began to take the mummies out of the tombs and hide them," Hawass said.

"We don't really know what kind of people are inside but I do believe they look royal. Maybe they are kings or queens or nobles."

The tomb did not contain the treasures of Tutankhamun's grave, which included items such as the gold death mask of the young Egyptian pharaoh.

The tomb had been covered with the rubble of workmen's huts dating from the latter part of the 19th dynasty, more than 100 years after the tomb was sealed. The U.S. team found the top of the new tomb's shaft while working on those huts.

"When we were about ready to close up that work we just happened upon the top of this tomb," said U.S archaeologist Otto Schaden.

Once the work of conservation and restoration was completed, the mummies and pottery would be moved to the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, Hawass said.

Report & Photo's
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: