FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
UK 'snap' election on '07 ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Nat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: UK 'snap' election on '07 ? Reply with quote

UK 'snap' election on '07 ?

bit off the wall this one, but herr john reID is getting a lot of bad press at the moment...is it too much for his coronation to be made official ?...or will some reID home secretary 'triumph' secure his passage into downing street ?

where does the cash for honours 'scandal' [deflection of more serious charges against labour leadership of crimes against peace and humanity] leave labour and our 'belief' in democracy ?

is Boredom Brown too stuffy to be a popstar prime minister pin-up ?...or is 'stuffy' just the brand of sweater for the next shop dummy ?

in this time of zero representation are we due a 'shock' election circus to keep the tvs humming, the sofas warm and the streets free of t-shirt terrorism ?

the very lack of mention of such a thing makes it seem more likely to me, no snap election 'shocker' with forewarning

sudden 'shock' installation of blair 2.0 cameron ?

where would this leave nastyboy reID's probable introduction of ID cards during his tenure as chief mannequin ?

just a thought...i've got a tad behind with the msm at the moment, so for all i know they're saying some of this stuff on the news
Nat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newsnight, monday 26th feb '07 claimed that david cameron some time ago said or wrote:
that gordon brown will call a snap election

first i've heard of this 'old news', but then i am hardly an avid follower of what dickhead cameron has to say about anything
freedomfiles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the aversion against the conservatives so strong that even after the last couple of years, labour will remain in power ?

I'm just wondering what the odds are that labour will lose the next elections.

Or can the next elections be considered purely as a power struggle between John Reid and Gordon Brown ?
Nat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Freedomfiles

i think tony, sorry, david cameron is a dead cert to be voted in, the conservatives claim to be planning to scrap the id card, people are pretty pissed with labour, and liberal democrats are always doubted as big enough in the voting stakes to get large enough support...however, having said that i think it is entirely plausible that the lib dems 'won' the last election, but for some reason this was never actually the recorded outcome

i dunno, you know how these things are very difficult to predict, the outcome will be whatever it is managed into being - but conservative victory is the most likely i suppose

one thing i know for certain: 'none of the above' adequately represent me, or anyone i know, and all the main parties are pro war, big business whores

as i've said before, there's always it would seem, some ongoing agenda that continues unabated - regardless of who is in power
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: