FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Joe Wilson Caught on Video Throwing Brodies in Front of Supr

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
General Lee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Joe Wilson Caught on Video Throwing Brodies in Front of Supr Reply with quote

Quote:

Joe Wilson Caught on Video Throwing Brodies in Front of Supreme Court
Valerie Plame seen riding shotgun

Rod Flanigan
April 19, 2006

WASHINGTON (CIA) - Former Ambasador to Niger Joseph Wilson was seen driving circles in front of the Supreme Court building midday Tuesday. Dramatic video of the event later surfaced on internet websites. Witnesses report clearly seeing Wilson along with a blonde female wearing sunglasses in the passenger seat, assumed to be Wilson's third wife, outted CIA agent Valerie Plame.

"It was crazy man" recounts witness Tyrone Davis. "Tire's was screechin'. Smoke was everywhere. All the traffic just stopped and this dude was throwin' brodies right there at the Supreme Court. That shit was off the chain. It was like 50 cent or somthin'" Davis said.

According to officials and onlookers the doughnuts lasted about 5 minutes.

"He must 'a done like 100 circles I seen" said witness Gina Gonzales.

"I just grab my baby and said 'Oh jesus another person done gone crazy'. The smoke was like a cloud and me and my baby couldn't see" said Gonzales. "Everyone was scared, it was chaos."

Luckily no one was hurt in the incident. Acording to officials, several government employees and tourists had to jump out of the way to keep from being hit by the whirling vehicle. Officials say they know it was Wilson driving because they were able to identify the vehicle with Supreme Court survailance video. Also several witness dialed 911 and reported the license plate number to emergency operators.

"Yeah we know it was Wilson" an unnamed official said.

"That fat bastard has been pulling this stuff off for years. It's a miracle he's lasted this long. Security measures are being taken to make sure Wilson doesn't pull one over on us again."

The former Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq, 20+ year diplomat Wilson was hailed by George H. W. Bush as "truly inspiring", "courageous" and a "true American hero."

http://revereradionetwork.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4748
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: