FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Let the False Flag Attacks Begin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Let the False Flag Attacks Begin Reply with quote

http://mediamatters.org/items/200701210001

Calling all Clinton-hating Liberals - it's not about policy now, this is a vicious, sneak attack against another Democrat!!! Hillary needs your support!! Laughing

Quote:
Dick Morris reportedly planning to "Swift Boat" Sen. Clinton

In his January 20 column, nationally syndicated columnist Robert D. Novak wrote that "Former Clinton Adviser" Dick Morris is "asking for a contribution between $25 and $100 or more to finance a critical film documentary of Sen. Hillary Clinton." According to Novak, in a mailing sent out by The Presidential Coalition, a group run by Republican activist and discredited former congressional staffer David Bossie, Morris wrote: "If you liked how the Swift Boat Veterans turned the tide against John Kerry, you understand how a top Clinton aide can turn the tables and stop a Clinton-style liberal from becoming the next president of the United States."

Morris writes a regular, syndicated column that appears in The Hill, a Washington, D.C., newspaper, as well as several other newspapers nationwide. Morris' columns are also featured on his personal website, Vote.com, as well as conservative media outlets such as Human Events Online, NewsMax.com, right-wing pundit David Horowitz's FrontPageMag.com, and Family Security Matters.

As Media Matters for America documented, the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth (now Swift Vets and POWs for Truth) conducted a smear campaign against Sen. John Kerry (D-MA) during the 2004 presidential campaign, falsely attacking and distorting Kerry's Vietnam service record. Media Matters has also documented numerous Morris falsehoods and smears of Democrats. Most recently, Morris falsely claimed that Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) voted against an amendment to a Senate ethics reform bill that would have prevented legislators from hiring family members to their campaign committees and political action committees. In fact, Obama voted against a measure to table, or effectively kill, the amendment. Morris subsequently apologized and retracted the allegation.

In addition to his syndicated column, Morris frequently appears on Fox News as a "political analyst," and has often attacked Sen. Clinton. As Media Matters noted, on the December 18 edition of Hannity & Colmes, Morris claimed he would "leav[e] the country" if a presidential ticket of Clinton and Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) were to win the White House." On the December 5 edition of The Big Story with John Gibson, Morris called Sen. Clinton a "liar":

MORRIS: Well, that's the -- it's one of these Hillary lies. When she learned that Bill had been with Monica [Lewinsky] because of the stain on the dress, she had to pretend that she didn't know a year earlier when he told her, so that she could defend having called it a vast right-wing conspiracy.

Here, she spent two years telling New Yorkers she's undecided about running for president so they'd get her -- get them to re-elect her to the Senate, and now she has to go through this pantomime, the charade of decision-making so she doesn't look like a liar for the last two years --

GIBSON: All right now, what about Barack Obama --

MORRIS: -- which she is.

According to the group's website, The Presidential Coalition "exists to educate the American public of the value of having principled conservative Republican leadership at all levels of government." The website features whitewashed profiles of every Republican president since Abraham Lincoln. For example, Richard Nixon's profile contains no mention of the Watergate scandal, instead noting simply that Nixon "resigned in 1974." George W. Bush's profile contains no mention of the Iraq war, but simply notes that "after the September 11th irruptions, he announced war on terrorism, and with that made victory."

S.S.M.

Can't we all just get along, and just vote for the candidate we force down your throats? Confused

Last edited by Rumpl4skn on Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
navari

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a reference to this yesterday and almost thought about
posting it here. It is certainly going to be an interesting presidential
campaign season. Unfortunately, I don't think I can stand to watch this
crap anymore.

Have you ever read anything about the executive director of media
matters - David Brock - the folks posting this story? He used to work for
some right wing scum bags and helped write stuff attacking "liberals" that
he now admits he never authenticated and was a total lie. Somehow he
supposedly got a conscience and turned on his "conservative" handlers,
opting to become an "honest" liberal.

If it wasn't for forums such as these - where I can read and discuss issues
that I think make sense and matter - then I think I'd have to walk around with a barf bag.

PS. Rumpl4skn, I really like your new Avatar.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

navari wrote:
Have you ever read anything about the executive director of media matters - David Brock - the folks posting this story? He used to work for some right wing scum bags and helped write stuff attacking "liberals" that he now admits he never authenticated and was a total lie. Somehow he supposedly got a conscience and turned on his "conservative" handlers, opting to become an "honest" liberal.

Yes, I mentioned it just peripherally in the "Bitch" thread on here:

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12981&highlight=#12981

Brock is a well-paid whore, he just switched bowling shirts a few years ago.

navari wrote:
I saw a reference to this yesterday and almost thought about posting it here.

Be careful, the Almost Thought Police are going to come for ya. Wink

Ormond

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What makes me chuckle is that the believers in the 'faith' of voting believe that the Swift Boat 'outing' had anything to do with Kerry not winning the election.

Quote:
Unfortunately, I don't think I can stand to watch this
crap anymore.

Yeah. Hell will freeze over before I follow anything Novak and Brock are schilling. This has "GateGate" written all over it.

The only 'news' show I ever watch on television is this thing called '24'. It's like 60 Minutes, but it covers 24 hours of news. Tonight some terrorists are blowing up Los Angeles with some kind of atom bomb.
No really. This time, it's personal.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: