FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Episode 8: Immortal Rememberance - How immortality works!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Continuity

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary asked:
Quote:
Are you implying that I, the soul inhabiting this body right now, am linked systemically as part of a larger 'thing' with twelve specific other souls that persistently incarnate here on planet earth?

Eyy...err...those wouldn't be Body Thetans, now, would they Jerry?

Coz I've heard they're an absolute bugger to get rid of.

Tom suffers real terrible from 'em, so he does....

Wink

Cat Haiku
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

and i: so i'm left with a couple of questions...

do the front and back sections of the brain relate to awakeness/aliveness and sleep/"death", respectively? i'll have to spend a minute researching the functions of the frontal, parietal, occipital, and temporal lobes along with the cerebellum. knowing that the cerebellum--at the bottom of the brain--controls the motor functions (matter), i am encouraged to believe that there might be something to this.

That sounds like it's gonna be one cool graphic! Smile

Front/back of the brain are surely the alive/dead axis.
We can't see behind our head, just like we can't see the back of the moon.
Which makes the back of the moon one wierd place to land (allegedly <grin>).
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
jose: The idea of the overlapping eyes is what is know as "Vesica Piscis" in sacred geometry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesica_piscis

Didn't know that. But actually I am not drawing that degree of overlap.
I am overlapping just enough to imitate the cornea of the eye. I haven't
figured the precise degree of overlap yet. But it's like this:

Just0 has 'inadvertently' drawn it here:

Quote:

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12991#12991

It is the essential relationship of the Sphere to itself.

Quote:
The idea that the nature of space is tetrahedrical (the Tetrahedral Lattice)
is encapsulated by "The Flower of Life" in sacred geometry. Fuller's Vector
Equilibrium is equivalent to the "Fruit of Life" in sacred geometry.

Thanks for that link. For the record, here it is:

Quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruit_of_Life#Fruit_of_Life

UPDATE: 27 Jan
I checked out the John Steele audio and I found some of his ideas were
decrying the fact that there is "too much data" in modern culture.

He was applauding the aboriginal culture -for example- and it's simplicity.
He talked of the benefits of "Unknowing". Yeah it's an attractive approach,
but he was actually dismissing the information revolution, and harkening
back to an era when out toolset was basic.

I think this is an aspect of eastern philosophy which reminds me of the
concept of the Return to Nothingness being the destination of life.

I reject that. Yes, the data overload of modern life has it's drawbacks,
and to be fair to Steele, there is merit a balance of quiet time in mind.

But, stressful as it all is, we are being forced to synthesize at a higher
level of abstraction. Let me oversimplify by saying that you could use
the same logic to say that teaching mathematics to children is bad
because it's too stressful working with all those numbers.

I don't buy the "simple peasant" solution to life's complexity. Wink

Last edited by Fintan on Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This graphic posted by Marlin is very good for illustrating the mechanisms
of the individuated consciousness on the surface of the IO-Sphere.
And for showing the organizational structure of planetary rotation.

I referred to this issue in the current audio.

Quote:

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12941#12941

Just forget for a moment the labels on the different circles, for they are
in any event a repeating pattern.

It's easiest to see all this using the largest circle, so just for illustration:

Let's regard the Kolob: as the Sun,
the Oliblish: as the Earth,
and SagitatiusA: as the Moon.

We can simplify the relationships, to find the core functionality -like this:

Standing on the Earth, if you look towards the center, you see the Sun.
From the same place, if you look away from the center, you see the Moon.

Now, the same schematic can be used to depict the nature of
consciousness on the surface of the IO-Sphere.

Regard the largest circle: as the surface of the IO-Sphere.
Regard the Kolob: as the Self. (Sun)
Regard SagitatiusA: as the Ego. (Moon)

If you look away from the center, you see the Ego. (Moon)
(You are seeing Reflection - which is why we cannot see the back
of the Moon, just like we cannot see the back of the Mirror.)

Again, if you look towards the center, you see the Self.
(Because you are looking within the IO-Sphere.
"The kingdom of heaven is Within.")

But because the Moon orbits the Earth, it is hard to look towards the center
This Moon Mirror is blocking awareness of the inner Sun Self.

Finally, just to pick up other points in the audio, as you see, the pattern
of different Spheres is repeating. In truth, there is only one instance of
the pattern.

There is only one IO-Sphere.

And in the underlying structure, there is no Outside to that Sphere.
Just each of Us (like many spheres) sitting on the surface of the IO-Sphere.

The Outside will be breached when We (like hatching chicks)
crack open the surface of the IO-Sphere and emerge.

The Birth of the many faces of God.

And, as you can see below, we are already making
a good start on cracking our way out:

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Eyeball this.... Reply with quote

Bingo! Got it !

Quote:
jose: The idea of the overlapping eyes is what is know as "Vesica Piscis" in sacred geometry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesica_piscis

Thanks for the tip Jose, you were on the right track after all. Smile

I was looking for an overlap which would cut the sphere in the same ratio
as the cornea to the eyeball. And the Vesica Piscis looked like too much
of an overlap.....

However, that was before I found this image by Prof. Charles R. Henry
of Virginia University. It's dervied from the Vesica Pisci, using the
52 degree angle (as found in the Great Pyramid in Cairo).

He incribes a SECOND Vesica Piscis within the first!
(Sphere within a sphere, so to speak.)

And there's our cornea/eyeball ratio in the relative size
of the yellow circle compared to one of the large circles. Laughing

Quote:

http://www.people.vcu.edu/~chenry/

http://home.att.net/~cat4a/light-XIII.htm

Last edited by Fintan on Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
DrewTerry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Dali Knew.... Reply with quote

urbanspaceman wrote:
The 12 surrounding the one: I've always wondered if the people of the past understood what you are talking about. Was this 1) known and forgotten, or 2) surpressed, or 3) are we coming upon a totally new understanding? 4) ALL OF THE ABOVE

Quote:

The Crucifixion - Dali, Salvador

Inconvenient original artistic images are almost never around...

..................yet plenty of art from the same time abounds.

Images convey feelings words can only vaguely construct with precision......
.............no emotion to give life to the words how the image is the memory in mind.

Words are not images, and images once converted to words.........

............are easily replaced with other images by association (unintended or otherwise).

Quote:

What did Dali know in 1952?

This is the type of painting aspects are noticed within for the rest of your life - no matter how long that may be.

That's how much they knew - more than we could forget.

This post has taken me hours and hours because I keep staring at the images.

If Dali was not some god then he surely is now.

Our consciousness is artistically displayed in the art we value, more obviously in the art we fear the most because the truths so inconvenient are so obvious they transcend language...ever notice the Bible is all words/text and no images but plenty of imagery?

We know nothing not already forgotton time and time again; similarities and differences, experienced under different circumstances; from above - so below.

Galatea of the Spheres - Dali, Salvador
- 1952 -

Quote:
[color=Blue]This is DaVinci's The Last Supper - the image most people have seen and think of as "The Last Supper."
The Last Supper - DaVinci, Leonardo

urbanspaceman wrote:
I'm also amazing at how wise Plato was. So many physicists today think that Plato's ideas on atomic structure are quaint and ignorant. He believed that the smallest structures that make up the physical world were the tetrahedron, the cube, the octahedron, the dodecahedron, and the icosahedron, which are now called Platonic solids. A modern physicists will say that's silly, because we know that atoms are (NO)point particles!

The Sacrament of the Last Supper - Dali, Salvador
Silly physicists?!? No wonder science and art do not get along well!!! They each fear the truth of the other that the other is assumed to know but lacks - together they might put them together, so they are consequently divided and portrayed and derided to create the illusion of irrational delusionaries with no method of their madness...but that is just to keep everyone arguing for as long as possible....beyond that is when?

Is there are mirror in a reflection in a mirror are there is?

[/quote]

Quote:
What time was it when? | When it was time what?
Memory Distorted Relative Time. Time Runs Absolutely Relative. Relative Memory Distorted Relatively.

Persistence of Memory - Dali, Salvador

Quote:
Swans Reflecting Elephants, painted using oil on canvas, contains one of Dali's famous double images.
The double images were a a major part of Dali's "paranoia-critical method," which he put forward in his 1935 essay "The Conquest of the Irrational."
He explained his process as a "spontaneous method of irrational understanding based upon the interpretative critical association of delirious phenomena."
Dali used this method to bring forth the hallucinatory forms, double images and visual illusions that filled his paintings during the Thirties.
As with earlier Metamorphosis of Narcissus, Swans Reflecting Elephants uses the reflection in a lake to create the double image seen in the painting.
In The Metamorphosis of Narcissus the reflection of Narcissus is used to mirror the shape of the hand on the right of the picture.
Here, the three swans in front of bleak, leafless trees are reflected in the lake so that the swans' heads become the elephants' heads and the trees become the bodies of the elephants.
In the background of the painting is a Catalonian landscape depicted in fiery fall colors, the brushwork creating swirls in the cliffs that surround the lake, to contrast with the coll stillness of the water.

urbanspaceman wrote:
But Plato knew something...how he knew, who knows, but we are returning to his way of thinking. The world is made up of these little shapes....but they are not like hard little children's blocks bouncing around, these Platonic solids describe the natural geometry of space. Specifically, the vertexes, or points, of these shapes are the NODES of 3D spherical waves of vibrating space. Said another way, if you connect the parts of the standing waves that don't move with straight lines, you get these Platonic shapes.

Quote:
Dodecahedrons : Left Side Image - Whole : Right Side Image - Cut

Plain Mirror?

The Reflection in 'Mirror Plane'

We see when we look what we want;

What do you see?

How do you feel?

Quote:
All I can see here is the two mirror planes of our dimensional reality as they would appear to us - cut out of the picture! Yet still they are there - we are just blindfolded to see what is behind the mirror.
DrewTerry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: Eyeball this.... Reply with quote

Fintan - I love you, I love your work and I especially love the audios but - I am not going to pretend to be impressed.... :roll: someone has to maintain "ridiculously high unattainable standards" or else we might actually - get there?

We do not want to rest on the crest of the best of the wave, right or left?
(Right - is in and left - is out.)

Arrow We have plenty to wake before this walk is run.

Still a long way to sleep before this puzzle is broken... Wink

Before I forget: 12+1 = 13 yet if we begin at 0 (not 1) then 12=13th digit; so (0:12 = 1:13) and easily be encoded with that very simple ratio (probably nothing to it...)

Fintan wrote:
Bingo! Got it !.......
Quote:
jose: The idea of the overlapping eyes is what is know as "Vesica Piscis" in sacred geometry..........

There is a lot more to vesica pisces than meets the eye - bad pun - sorry!
DrewTerry wrote:

It is the 4/3pir^2 in the wave form of 23/22;

Square Root of 2,3,5 is duality, creativity and manifest together;

Also the triangle, square and pentagon;

In the vesica it is Unity becomes Duality; The Squaring of the Circle;

Area of C = 1/2(Area of (A+B)) (two smaller circles inside = one larger encompassing the two)

Also the Cross(hairs) in the middle (Christ?)

Jacob's Ladder (Kaballah) = DNA = i-Ching (all triple base pairs)

Yin | Yang: The inside diameter of the two smaller eyes = outside of the larger one.

Quote:
Meet the Eye Cam
Processed reflections from the cornea can make hindsight a reality

July 12 issue - Our precious peepers are valued primarily for one crucial function: letting us see. Eyes can also be a source of information to those observing them, mostly by giving intuitive clues to emotions or intentions. And now two computer scientists from Columbia University have come up with a way to make use of a hitherto unexploited property of eyes: their ability to mirror the world around them.
Specifically, postdoc researcher Ko Nishino and Prof. Shree Nayar, codirector of the Columbia Vision and Graphics Center, have devised a system to capture and analyze the evanescent pictures displayed on our own little ocular movie screens. Their "corneal imaging system" seems at first rather prosaic: basically it involves using a high-resolution digital camera to snap a close-up of a face. The real action takes place when the image is downloaded to the computer: sophisticated software isolates the circular area around the iris called the limbus, where a film of tear fluid over the cornea reflects the world like a clear midsummer lake. From there it's possible to lift a wide-angle view of the person's surroundings when the shot was snapped.
Nishino and Nayar, who began the work in March 2003, quickly realized that the "spherical panorama" reflected in the eye is broader than what actually falls to the retina (and is subsequently "seen"). That means that if you digitally capture the scene in your eye at a given moment, it's possible to play it back and view what you missed if you focused your vision in a different direction. As for what you're actually looking at, the Columbia researchers, making use of the eye's anatomical characteristics and some carefully constructed algorithms, can calculate your "gaze direction" and identify what's actually hitting your retina. This potentially renders inoperable the "I didn't notice" excuse to a spouse when a foxy or hunky specimen passes. After working on this project, jokes Nishino, "I check myself when there's something I should not be looking at."
The potential uses go far beyond marriage management. The most obvious is security. Nayar, making the disclaimer that he wants no part of Big Brotherism, outlines a scenario where, using his system, you could get clues about the location of a terrorist by looking at a picture taken at his hideout. (reality check: this is from newspeak) But one can also imagine surveillance cameras at security checkpoints that monitor whether people are excessively staring at the precautions. (how long til that is installed already!) Less controversially, psychologists studying human reactions can know with certainty what people are looking at in a given moment. Computer-interface designers may use the ideas to allow software to provide you information based on what you're looking at on the screen.
Nayar contemplates exhuming the reflections from old photographs and viewing the surroundings from the point of view of the subject. "Can you imagine discovering what Martin Luther King Jr. was seeing when his photograph was taken?" he asks.
jose

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Fintan:
I think this is an aspect of eastern philosophy which reminds me of the
concept of the Return to Nothingness being the destination of life.

I reject that. Yes, the data overload of modern life has it's drawbacks,
and to be fair to Steele, there is merit a balance of quiet time in mind.

Thanks for answering Fintan!

The Hindu tradition of the eternal cycles (the last being the Kali Yuga) states how nature operates: when you go through the day and you accumulate information, there is a moment where you can't deal with it anymore and you have to go to sleep ( the return to nothingness that you mentioned) and in that sense nothingness is the destination at the end of every day. Not to say that that is the meaning and objective of life, that would be like saying that the purpose of life is to sleep; it is just part of the wave: a perpetual cycle of construction and destruction, activity and rest. I don't think the Hindu tradition is decrying the proliferation of memories, it simply states it. Like a doctor who observes the symptoms of a tired body before it falls asleep.

-------------------------------------------------
I have paid a lot of attention
To ancient numerology,
Thinking that it might contain
Important bases for further understanding
Of the properties of mathematics
And the intertransformative
Structurings and destructurings
Of the cosmic scenario yclept
"Eternally self-regenerative Universe"

--- R. Buckminster Fuller, Synergetics, page 727

Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I simply cannot keep up with you guys. Until I catch up, I'll simply add to the graphic avalanche with this alluring image that means something I don't completely understand yet. With all this talk of corneas, light, and the nature of the universe, I found this pretty kewl.

Those 'dark ages' seem a little suspicious, though... Wink

and i

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:

That sounds like it's gonna be one cool graphic! Smile

don't trust your ears on this one... Wink

Like I said, if anyone with more graphical prowess than I wants to take a crack at this, please be my guest... I found it difficult/impossible to show the 3 dimensionality of this.

Fintan, have you given any more thought to Theta and how the Golden Ratio ties into all of this? Or is that something you'll be covering in the future and don't want to "give it away" before we've gotten there?

Nat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's a great graphic there, And i Cool ...the only way i know of to do it in 3-d
would be to do it with cad or some sort of shell design software (?)
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a great graphic and i, and the image is now
hosted on the website.

I can't say definitively if all the elements are in the right place,
without sitting down and working through it in detail, but you
have captured the main dynamics.

I like to take a look also at what happens if we swivel the brain
like someone looking to their right and then their left, so that
both the eyeballs end up in the top right and then the top left
quadrants.

That might be a way of showing more detail on the directional
arrows and help our understanding.

It would also be possible to do the same thing with left
and right 'tilt' of the head, and with looking up and down.

All of that would represent the full range of articulation of
the human neck and thus illuminate the issues more fully.

Nice work. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: