FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Episode 7: Fuller & the Hidden Nature of Space
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
DrewTerry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt wrote:
Question "...any time i've thought 'you're being weird now' and stopped using mirrors, standing on my head or going through that second rotation, what i've been trying to do has not worked out...i know now which of the two options is really the 'odd one' "

matt-
I am curious (and this is convoluted for sure, ok? Wink )
about your awareness, did you:

option #1 wrote:
all by yourself start feeling self-conscious about the 'mirror/headstand/720 routine' and go with the option that you knew then never worked out, but did it anyway (perhaps due to comments from other people or fear of potentially negative feedback - in any case, the mental judgment on your part being that the risk of 'negative feedback' did not outweigh the likely benefit to positive feedback, especially positive feedback due to superior results;

Question OR Question
option #2 wrote:
did you not realize until now that you were unconsciously feeling 'weird' at which point you went with the 'more normal' option that would, unfortunately and, despite the highest hopes best effort and noble intentions, would just somehow not seem to work out - and until now you were unaware of the option other than what would really be the best (the 'mirror/headstand/720' routine) for you?

Don't worry about ignoring that if it doesn't resonate with you - I will certainly understand!

Thanks for your input - always makes ME think, and everyones always glad to know we are not the only ones who are weird.
Nat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

option #3 ! wrote:
i started to feel self-conscious about the 'mirror/headstand/720 routine' and go with the option that i knew then never worked out as intuitively and spontaneously, and did so due to comments from other people such as 'you're a spaceman weirdo' negative feedback

i all too easily defaulted to i 'must' be wrong
once you start going with your instincts, it is an almost exponential growth system, 'mainstream academia' hasn't got a clue and is a lost cause in comparison. 720 degrees is just the start

there's still much to unlearn/learn/rediscover, refine, and evolve, and why the hell should it be any different ?

Last edited by Nat on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:17 am; edited 3 times in total
just0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt wrote:
i started to feel self-conscious about the 'mirror/headstand/720 routine' and go with the option that i knew then never worked out as intuitively and spontaneously, and did so due to comments from other people such as 'you're a spaceman weirdo' negative feedback

Nice one matt, I get what your saying with your 720° experience, it's
those intuitive feelings that most people are scared of IMO, simply
because it doesnt fit into the literal rules and models of society.

It's sad really, people are in so much fear of being wrong, that they need
to latch on to what seems to be the 'norm'. So much so, that they happily
go along with the rest of the crowd, playing silly mind games, going
through the rituals of yesteryear, clinging to the obsolete, centuries old
ideas.

matt wrote:
once you start going with your instincts, it is an almost exponential growth system, 'mainstream academia' hasn't got a clue and is a lost cause in comparison. 720 degrees is just the start

there's still much to unlearn/learn/rediscover, refine, and evolve, and why the hell should it be any different ? Very Happy Cool

720° IS just the start, theres plenty more learning/growing that needs to
be done and allowing ourselves to learn from mistakes is an important
part.

I had workmates that were much older than me say things like "young
and niave" as a kind of dig on my optimistic, enthusiastic attitude, it was
kind of like jokingly saying, "just waite a few years, the system will break
you down".

I liked Fullers Moto at the opening of synergetics, "Dare to be niave",
it sums it up nicely IMO. Very Happy

Heres a great piece from synergetics that details some of fullers
definitions of what space is.

He's got a way with words. Shocked

Quote:
526.00 Space

526.01 There is no universal space or static space in Universe. The word space is conceptually meaningless except in reference to intervals between high-frequency events momentarily "constellar" in specific local systems. There is no shape of Universe. There is only omnidirectional, nonconceptual "out" and the specifically directioned, conceptual "in." We have time relationships but not static-space relationships.
526.02 Time and space are simply functions of velocity. You can examine the time increment or the space increment separately, but they are never independent of one another.
526.03 Space is the absence of events, metaphysically. Space is the absence of energy events, physically.
526.04 The atmosphere's molecules over any place on Earth's surface are forever shifting position. The air over the Himalayas is enveloping California a week later. The stars now overhead are underfoot twelve hours later. The stars themselves are swiftly moving in respect to one another. Many of them have not been where you see them for millions of years; many burnt out long ago. The Sun's light takes eight minutes to reach us. We have relationships__but not space.
526.05 You cannot get out of Universe. You are always in Universe. (See Sec. 320, Scenario Universe. See Sec. 524, Novent.)

526.10 Systematic Inclusion and Exclusion of Space

[526.10-526.35 Space Scenario]
526.101 Space is the antithesis of solid. Both are misnomers. Solid (or mass) refers to locals of too high an event frequency for our physical members to penetrate or conceivably tune in. Space refers to locals of an event frequency per volume too low for our apprehending equipment to tune in.
526.11 Space is systemic inadvertency. Space is all the observer's untuned-in information.
526.12 Space is the inescapable awareness of unaccounted otherness: the otherness is unconsidered but always and only co-occurrent with system considerations.
526.13 Space is finite as a complementary of finite Scenario Universe. As a co- occurrent, complementary function of finite but non-unitarily-conceptual and non- unitarily-tune-in-able Scenario Universe, space is finite. Space does not have definable properties. Only systems have definable characteristics.
526.14 The cognitive awareness of space derives from definition of system characteristics whose topological interrelationships inherently and oherently divide Universe into insideness microcosmic space and outsideness macrocosmic space. Systems have 32 topological characteristics (enumerated at Sec. 1044).
526.15 Systems capture. Systems exclude. Systems capture all the special case, twilight-zone, only-grossly-tuned-in but as-yet-differentially-undefinable, outwardly neighboring "otherness" systems as well as all the inward, untunable, nonsystem space. Systems exclude the twilight zone of only-partially-tuned-out, no-longer-differentially- definable, outwardly neighboring otherness systems as well as all the outward, untunable, nonsystem space. Systems capture all the infratunable, concentric tween-waves that are too-high-frequency for experience-intuited-expectancy space nothingness and exclude all the ultratunable, concentric tween-waves that are too-lowfrequency for experience- intuited-expectancy space nothingness.
526.16 "Solids" are the frequencies that are too high for differential tune-in-ability. Space is the integral of all the frequencies that are too low for tune-in-ability.
526.17 Included spaces and excluded spaces are both concentric. Tuning = dismissal of irrelevancies. Those too large and of too low frequency are dismissed omnidirectionally. Those too small and of too high frequency are dismissed inwardly. The tuning phenomenon is either inward or omnidirectional .
526.18 Insideness is the captured nothingness. Insideness becomes the conceptually embraced, system-defined space. Outsideness is the conceptual-system-defined, outwardly uncaptured nothingness. Without systems there can be no space awareness. (Compare Sec.1053.824.) Systems are awareness concepts. Space is nonconceptual awareness.
526.19 Space is a finite but nondefinable complementary relationship function of the definability of singular or plural system characteristics and their interrelationships. System is all the relevant thought, all the think-about-ableness. Space is all the unthink-about-able irrelevancy.
526.191 Space is the aggregate of all the vector equilibrium nulls of all magnitudes and frequencies of all isotropic vector matrixes always potentially articulatable in all directions from any point of origin.

526.20 Visual Aspects of Space

526.21 Where there is no radiation, there is no light. If it had always been "night," I doubt that people would have invented the word space. At night you have no sense of otherness__no sense of space complementation of system-defining limits. Space is a "visual" word, touch being an ultra-highfrequency "visualization."
526.22 Space is concentric and multisystem partitionable. Space is never linear. It takes four events to define three intervals. The special case events appear to be linear only because they are always successively experienced. Potential periodicity__special case, time-size__is initially cognizable when recurring after the same interval as that recalled as existing between the first and second similar systemic events experienced, but only upon the third recurrence of the similar systemic experience event do we have four similar systemic events to define three similar intervals__ergo, to confirm the periodicity that could only be intuitively anticipated after the third similar event experience had marked a second similar between-events interval.
526.23 It takes a minimum of four similar-system-experiencing event recurrences to produce three similar between-event intervals and differentially excite a recollected pattern cognition that confirms the periodicity__a periodicity that was only intuitively and speculatively anticipated at the time of the third similar-system experiencing. The confirmatory fourth event and its third similarly intervalled recurrence cognition in turn introduce the inherently minimum sixness of convergent interrelationships of any four subdifferentiable points of tunably identifiable system experiences-which four, together, always define the four corners of a larger system. (Compare Secs. 265.08-13 265.08-13, 501.24, 987.073, and 1033.601. )
526.24 Our eyesight is stroboscopic at 60 cycles per second. Because of the lags in apprehension we are not aware of the "between-takes" intervals. We do not sensingly realize that the nothingness is concentrically permeating the concentrically waved recurrent somethingnesses.
526.25 The phenomenon death is as yet ultratunable system experience. We have no way of knowing whether any single, dual, or triple recurring experience events are to be followed by a fourth, as-yet-unexperienced, similar event which, if and when it occurs, may constitute a system-tuning-in, live realization of the omnioccurring, infratunable, tunable, and ultratunable systems' concentric intervalling. Death is intervalling. Life and death are always and only co-occurrent, life being concentrically successive tuning-ins and death being the as yet nontuned-in. (See Secs. 262.10 262.10 and 531.10.)
526.26 Out is any-directional. You go in to go out because out is not only any direction but is all directions__electromagnetically speaking it is "tuned-out." (See Sec. 905.21.) In is what we are thinking about now. In is the momentary reality into which we are tuned. All the rest is for the moment tuned-out but equally real as the information or experience is progressively tuned-in.
526.27 Physics finds that Universe has no solid things surrounded by, and interspersed with, space. Life is an inventory of tuning-ins and tuning-outs of experience. Birth is the first tuning in; death may not be the last.

526.30 Systematic Communication of Space

526.31 Space is the invisible complementation of the cognitive system. Like the rubber glove, cognition is left hand; space is inside-out right hand, and vice versa.
526.32 Space is the unconsidered complement of the conceptually considered episode and its only neighboringly overlapped episodes of Scenario Universe. Space is the untuned-in complement of considerability and conceptuality.
tuned & untuned
in & out

526.33 Special case is always tune-in-able. Special case is imaginable by brain. Conceptuality is a function of mind. Conceptuality is a priori independent of special case frequency tunability. Conceptuality is generalized, and the space complementation of generalized conceptuality is generalized. Space is generalization. Death is the omnidirectional otherness of as-yet physically realized Scenario Universe. Death is the as- yet unborn set of all the unconsidered special cases of all the as-yet undiscovered__ergo, as-yet-unconsidered__generalized principles.
526.34 Conceptuality and its complementary space generalizations do not account or embrace the a priori mystery, the integrity of eternally regenerative Scenario Universe. All the inherent, concentric, systemic conceptuality, its internal spatial intervals, and its external spatial embracement are altogether both subordinate and supraordinate to the nonconsiderability of such a priori mystery as . . . How come Universe?
526.35 Systems divide all of Universe. Thought divides all of Universe. Thought is inherently systemic__whose inherency always has its oherency of space. Only systems can communicate space. Space is systems-defined-and-deferred awareness of potentially tunable otherness.

Synergetics-500.00-Conceptuality

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Identity is not bound to idea. Reply with quote

Guys, this 720 degree thing is very interesting.

I feel it boils down to right-brain visual thinking.

A zone where things are "seen" in 3D/4D terms. Holistically.

It's also a zone where the false "correctness" of left-brain thinking
simply don't apply. Instead, certainty crystalizes out of ambiguity.

I find myself tossing ideas out into the "space " of that zone.
Idea after idea. Angle after angle. Without judgement.

Then, if you let them, they arrange themselves into structures of solution.

And if that solution disproves everything you thought up to that point....
That's fine.

Identity is not bound to idea.
I like that! I'll say it again.

Cool. Wink
Nat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just0 wrote:
720° IS just the start, theres plenty more learning/growing that needs to
be done and allowing ourselves to learn from mistakes is an important
part.

I had workmates that were much older than me say things like "young
and niave" as a kind of dig on my optimistic, enthusiastic attitude...I liked Fullers Moto at the opening of synergetics, "Dare to be niave",
it sums it up nicely IMO. Very Happy

..but they never broke you did they ? Twisted Evil

Last edited by Nat on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
just0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Bonus Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
And if that solution disproves everything you thought up to that point....
That's fine.

I like that! I'll say it again.

Cool. Wink

Nice1 Cool
I like that and there's a lot of truth to it, but what really caught my attention was
the wording, sometimes 'bonus' meanings just jump out and express a new way
of looking at things simply through words, which just happened here....

Disclaimer; this may not make sense

I-dentity and I-dea, the I-ness involved assumes that a singularity of an Individual
can exist without Otherness. Its that me, me, me feeling again. It's the Oneness or
Monoism of the singular 'I' and the I-dealism that has permeated deep into our language
which often confuses things quite a lot.

The 'U' of the U-nit and of U-nity.

The letter 'U' (as in you) has an interesting visual aspect in it's old german/roman form.
It's very similar to the modern english form but differs in that there are dots over each
of the vertical 'tips' of the U, this is very much like the dots over our lowercase 'i' only
in this case there are two 'i's joined together making a doubled 'i' into a 'U'. It's the
two 'i's that makes U-nity plural Very Happy

The real In-dividual and the real I-dea comes only from the interaction with the otherness.
So in reality there is no singular 'I' in the In-dividual or in the I-dea, therefore the notions
of vanity, guilt or possessiveness in our interactions and experience is totally unfounded.

The words I-dea and I-dentity are only half the picture, they can only exist because of the
outside - otherness, the 'U' of Unity.

OK, thats enough philosophisticating for today. Smile

kathy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about this one In-divi-dual or In divi(sion) duel Mr. Green
marlin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: On fields and the abundance of nature Reply with quote

Great thread!

It's good to see BFN exploring the wave structure of matter. Here's an article which in my view seems to harmonize quite well with Buckminster Fuller's take on things:

Quote:
Although the idea of abundance seems intuitively undeniable to us, it has been lost within the ethos of what has been “Contemporary Economics” for some time now: that is, Scarcity, whether absolute or relative. Indeed, we are beset by this idea, which is both input and output of social exploitation, hidden as one of Capital’s objectives, but imposed on us as one of Capital’s absolute imperatives (i.e. not simply an ideological “prop”).

The idea of scarcity goes well beyond the sphere of Neo-Classical Economics. In the 1960s, a libertarian anarchist wrote that he saw no evidence of overproduction because millions were dying of hunger in Africa. We might observe that what he was really doing was ignoring the evidence that we live in a world of contradictions. Of course, it is true that people are starving and it is also true that food is being destroyed by the ton –an ugly fact, but true. A fact, by the way, which Agnes Varda has portrayed admirably in one of her films, “Les Glaneurs et la glaneuse.”

We believe that this idea of scarcity permeates all disciplines –including the physical sciences.

Of Isaac Newton, Voltaire wrote the following:

“In fine, the better to resolve, if possible, every difficulty, he proves, and even by experiments, that it is impossible there should be a plenum, and brings back the vacuum, which Aristotle and Descartes had banished from the world.”
(Letter XV: “On Attraction”, c. 1778)

And so henceforth, emptiness replaced fullness? Doesn’t this tell us something about the direction certain minds were moving in just prior to the French Revolution? The wealth is there, of course, but must be wrenched from “nature’s” grip. The physical sciences seem still to be dominated by that type of thinking, but other, more utopian views have long been making themselves known around the fringes:

“Nothing, on the cosmological scale, is virtually everything. It is the home of all the invisible fields, rippling with the activity of every real force. Every kind of matter produces a field, the field all mesh in complex ways, often causing interference with other fields. Fields are the “stuff” of the virtual vacuum. A light particle is nothing more than a large interference in the electromagnetic field. Apart from interaction with matter of other fields a field will not be changed in the vacuum. It will not go away; it cannot. Fields are a fundamental part of the vacuum structure itself. Fields in their most quiescent state form the virtual vacuum itself. Even when everything that can be removed from a vacuum has been removed, the Higgs field remains. ‘Imagine the entire universe permeated with a constant magnetic field’. One need not imagine, for it is true. It is clear from experimentation that certain results appear that are not explainable without the presence of a field. The field consists of an infinite number of one-dimensional North and South poles in an incoherent state –incoherent due to the presence of a multitude of other interfering fields formed by other North and South poles, or particles or quanta. Thus the virtual vacuum is far from empty, far from nothing, it is rather seething with potential energy as the primordial powerhouse of everything in the universe.
(“Nothing is something: The Theory and Operation of a Phase-Conjugated Vacuum Triode”, Floyd A. “Sparky” Sweet , June 24th, 1988)”

http://abundance.org.uk/not-such-a-bad-idea
heiho1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had been waiting on a book on Tibetan Buddhism:

THE SECRET ORAL TEACHINGS IN TIBETAN BUDDHIST SECTS
by Alexandra David-Neel and Lama Yongden

[you can find it easily on abebooks.com].

Imagine my surprise while finally reading it this weekend and seeing the following quote [from among many great quotes]:

pg 19-21 wrote:

How is the phenomenal, tangible world represented in the Oral Secret Teachings?

The tangible world is movement, say the Masters, not a collection of moving objects, but movement itself. There are no objects "in movements", it is the movement which constitutes the objects which appear to us: they are nothing but movement.

This movement is a continued and infinitely rapid succession of flashes and energy (in Tibetan tsal or shoug). All objects perceptible to our senses, all phenomena of whatever kind and whatever aspect they may assume, are constituted by a rapid succession of instantaneous events.

Each of these momentary happenings is brought about by manifold causes and multiple conditions acting together. Here one should not think that the event is distinct from the causes and conditions. It is these which, together, constitute the event. Apart from them, there is no event.

This word event must not be taken in the sense in which it is understood in ordinary language, that is to say as meaning a fact of exceptional importance as when one speaks of a "historical event". Event here means "something which happens". These "somethings" arising instantaneously and in series, these rapid flashes of energy are sufficiently like one another during the series to remain impercetible to us, then suddenly occurs, in this series of moments, a different moment which catches our attention and makes us think that a new object has appeared.

This process is often explained by comparing it with the grain which remains apparently inert in the barn, then one day shows a germ, that is something differing from the grain. However, the inertness of the grain of corn was only in appearance. That which we saw as a lifeless grain was a series of combinations of causes and conditions, a series of separate instants among which occurred other "instants" which we saw as a germ.

Some people say that the germ is a transformation of the grain. The Secret Teachings do not seem to encourage this opinion. The germ, they say, exists in dependence on the grain according to the classical Buddhist-formula: "This existing, that arises" which is not to be understood as meaning that this is the father who has begotten that by a transmission of substance. This is only the occasion which rendered possible the appearance of that.

There are two theories and both consider the world as movement. One states that the course of this movement (which creates phenomena) is continuous, as the flow of a quiet river seems to us. The other declares that the movement is intermittent and advances by separate flashes of energy which follow each other at such small intervals that these intervals are almost non-existent.

As to the existence of matter which is motionless and homogenous, this is flatly denied.

Does anyone else find a striking similarity between this description of fundamental Reality [as opposed to perceived reality] and the discussion on the nature of space?
bornfree

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Time (clock of the heart) Reply with quote

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JgJq5QPkpKQ&mode=related&search=
marlin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: The universe hierarchy levels found in The Book Of Abraham Reply with quote

Quote:
Here are the equivalent names for the astronomical bodies mentioned in his text, related to my previous work:

Jah-oh-eh = Earth
Olea = Our Moon
Shinehah = Our sun
Floeese = Our solar system
Kokaubeam = Stars

Enish-go-on-dosh = Energy medium that powers the solar system hierarchy level with Sun at centre.
Kae-e-vanrash = Energy medium that powers different (15) solar systems with Sagittarius A at centre.
Kli-flos-is-es = Energy medium that powers Kae-e-vanrash hierarchy level with Oliblish at centre.
Hah-ko-kau-beam = Energy medium that powers Kli-flos-is-es hierarchy level with Kolob as centre.

Shinehah = Our Sun, centre of Enish-go-on-dosh hierarch level (the solar system).
Sagittarius A = Known as centre of Kae-e-vanrash hierarchy level (our galaxy)
Oliblish = Centre of Kli-flos-is-es hierarchy level (centre of galaxies)
Kolob = The heart of the universe, the main core, centre of Hah-ko-kau-beam, the main source of all forms of energy, God.

The 4 beasts with eyes (lights) and wings (motion) each in its sphere of creation, represent the 4 central cores found in the centre of hierarchy levels 1 to 4. Unlike the other cores, of which a plurality of them can exist, Kolob is unique and usually described as the residence of God. Unlike the other 4 cores, it is a single star whose motion is described as revolutions, that is spinning about its own axis, not orbiting around any other core. The fourth beast is Earth's spinning core. It does not require much imagination to conclude that as our earth expands (we have enough evidence for this) and therefore gets heavier, its core will radiate more energy, its continents will move apart, and the melted iron core will divour all the land into hot molten metal, matching Daniel's description for the fourth beast. With all this information, I can now refine the details set forward in my previous paper as shown below.

Quote:
Modern astronomy will agree with this model up to the Sagittarius A level. Beyond this hierarchy level, no one knows anything, even if most researchers would agree that they cannot exclude the possibility of the existence of higher hierarchy levels and that the highest known level could in fact be rotating about some yet unknown centre of the universe. Also, another interesting fact is the mentioning of the energy medium for each hierarchy level. Today, we call this in a generalised way by 'vacuum', but as described in many parts of my website, this vacuum is also known to be made up of energy itself. It is therefore obvious that the vacuum energy, or zero point energy, or the ratio of T/S for each hierarchy level is different for each level, that is for each level referred to as spheres of creation, and this supports my point that all known physical parameters which I showed to be based on ratios of T and S, vary with their position on the universe. One must stop and think how our modern astronomy and the whole science would change once we accept the fact that the speed of light changes quite abruptly while passing from one hierarchy level to the next. We are like fish viewing the outside world from under water. Not only the speed of light, but all physical constants we are used to know as 'constants of free space'.

Free energy from space, or better, Energy from Free Space

From the previous section, we can conclude that if a method is found to tap this 'free energy' or better 'energy of free space', then we have got a possible solution for the ultimate clean energy source - the vacuum. So, will dissipating this energy also change the universal constants with catastrophic results? The answer is definitely NO, as energy is never dissipated but just converted from one form to another. The easiest way to tap energy out from free space is by a simple resonant circuit tuned to the vacuum oscillations of this energy and matched to its impedance. This frequency can also be worked out as follows:

Free space frequency fo = 1/T = 7.4E42 Hz

Surely this tuned circuit will not consist of a lumped inductor and capacitor as we know them, but the concept should be the same. The tuned circuit could easily be formed out of an atomic structure such as a mass with special characteristics. A perfect example would be radioactive isotopes which are tapping in this energy and convert some of it into lower frequency radiation and heat. The perfect material should be very dense with its structure dimensions as small as possible. This explains why most dense (heavy) metals having atomic numbers over 80, start exhibiting radioactivity. Probably the most efficient vacuum energy resonant cicuit in our solar system is the sun, which is converting much of this energy as gamma radiation. Todays scientists see the sun emitting huge amounts of energy but they do not see the huger amounts entering from all directions at higher frequencies, though some of them are assigning such invisible energy to gravitons. After using up a part to make up the sun's mass, this high frequency energy reflects back at a lower frequency toward the surface, the energy is continuously absorbed and re-emitted at lower and lower frequencies creating the sun's own matter spherical standing wave, so that by the time it reaches the surface, it is primarily low frequency heat and light. The difference between the incoming energy and the resulting heat and light energy, simply equates to the sun's own mass! Again, we notice this concept is clearly present in Smith's translation for figure 5 - '...the Sun, and to borrow its light from Kolob through the medium of Kae-e-vanrash' , which precisely states that the sun borrows its energy from the core of the universe, through the energy medium surrounding Sagittarius A*. Such downshifting of frequency requires a huge mass, and not simply a ball of hydrogen. Studies at the American Astronomical Society's meeting in Washington D.C. have indicated that indeed our Sun has a heavy metal core, read Prof.K.Oliver Manuel on Iron rich Sun. It is highly probable that our naturally occuring free energy converter (the sun) is made up of a highly radioactive, long half life heavy elements, and whose iron seems to be its main stable by-product, which guarantees its long life time. The sun is actually producing energy downconverted from the highest electromagnetic frequency range, we call gravity, and not from hot fusion! One should recall that the common or currently-prevailing scientifically-popular belief that the sun obtains its power from hot fusion is just a theory which at best is only speculative in nature, and no physical evidence shows that this theory merits any more credibility than other theories. The concept presented here and elaborated in my EMRP Gravity theory is a much better theory than the classic one proposing a sun being made up of an inexhaustable hydrogen mass. The fantastic thing about energy of free space, is that anyone can tap a non zero value of power from every point in space!

http://blazelabs.com/f-u-free.asp
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
heiho1: I had been waiting on a book on Tibetan Buddhism:

....Imagine my surprise while finally reading it this weekend
and seeing the following quote:

Quote:
The tangible world is movement, say the Masters, not a collection
of moving objects, but movement itself. There are no objects "in
movements", it is the movement which constitutes the objects which
appear to us: they are nothing but movement.

Boy were they on to the wave nature of reality eh?

Quote:
There are two theories and both consider the world as movement.
One states that the course of this movement (which creates phenomena)
is continuous, as the flow of a quiet river seems to us. The other declares
that the movement is intermittent and advances by separate flashes of
energy which follow each other at such small intervals that these intervals
are almost non-existent.

So they had two schools of belief:
    Continuous: Corresponding to the "continuous tensive forces of Fuller.
    Intermittent: Corresponding to the "discrete" compressive radiation of Fuller.
So they were each half right! Laughing

Quote:
As to the existence of matter which is motionless and homogenous, this is flatly denied.

Slam Dunk. Wham.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: