FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
McVeigh Video Destroys OKC Bombing Official Story
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
indigitydogdignation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
dilbert_g: Now all this means, of course, is the FBI and the rest of the govt was intentionally lying about his whereabouts prior to the bombing.

I wouldn't doubt it for a minute. I strongly believe McVeigh was handled, though the question of exactly how seems a little uncertain at this point. There seems to be broad support for the authenticity of this video. Maybe I shouldn't have been so quick to snap at the Infowars people, but I can't help believing - after looking over every McVeigh pic I could find - that the eyebrows in the video are seriously wrong, especially in the inner portions where I'd espect to see thicker hair dipping down closer to his eyes, then lifting gradually and thinning to the outsides.
I woudn't rule out the possibility that we're seeing a slightly retouched but otherwise genuine video of McVeigh, though I'd have trouble putting my finger on why.

Why was Bean at the base in the first place, taking perfectly mundane, low quality video shots? "Selecting a location for a future film," apparently. What film? I still don't know. A "Bill Bean" recently created a video memorial of South Carolina's fallen, relating soley to Gulf War II.

I listened to the Alex Jones interview of Bill Bean. Bean claims the harrassement started BEFORE the OKC bombing.
What about the other personel at Camp Grafton?
They would have seen McVeigh every day in that critical time frame after he supposedly left the military. Ok, that could have been normal if personel there were trusted with a potentially explosive secret or expected to die expediently, (which isn't likely.) ....but if this had been such a base, why would they have given a guided tour to the likes of this Bill Bean, an ostensibly unknown civilian videographer?????

I don't question government complicity in the OKC bombing, but I'd question this video. If it's genuine but slightly retouched to destroy it's broader credibility, then ????? ......the circus never sleeps, we're the clowns and the canned laughter will never cease. No peace.

Quote:
Rumpl4skn: As conspiratorially-aligned as I am, I honestly don't think it's that easy to fake the execution of a prisoner in the confines of a facility like the Penitentiary at Terre Haute, In., where so many low-level workers and individuals would have to be in on the plot. Not that it's impossible, just difficult, and that's what places like SuperMax are for - where prisoners are never again seen once they retreat beyond the outside walls, and there are regular helicopter excursions in and out of the place.

I believe SuperMax was built not 'to remove dangerous prisoners from society' but to relieve govt patsies from service and isolate ops from public view.

I'd be more interested in knowing who worked at the morgue. It's easy enough to knock a guy out and inhibit his resperation for a short time, cover him with a sheet, cart him away kind of quickly and then bury the wrong body. Then again, even if McVeigh had expected to live through it, there's no reason on God's green earth why they wouldn't have just done him in. Lethal injection works just fine on patsies.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

indigitydogdignation wrote:
Then again, even if McVeigh had expected to live through it, there's no reason on God's green earth why they wouldn't have just done him in. Lethal injection works just fine on patsies.

Now you're firing on all my cylinders. I think the most common scenario (there I go again) in all of these ops is the patsy who truly believes, up to the point that he's actually executed, that it's all a charade that will suddenly end with him being whisked away to his new life (see: Brazil, the ending of) in the Double-Secret Probation Patsy Protection Program (DSPPP).

I believe they are told from the git-go how the ending will 'play out', and not to worry - "you'll be in safe hands, but we have to make this look real, kid." There's no reason on Earth to have someone alive who knows that much about an op, it's a no-brainer. He's doomed from the start, because his only worth is what he does during the op, after which he's now a totally useless, uneccessary liability... like the long-dead Osama. (Sorry if this is remedial to anyone here, as I'm sure it is.)

The intel guys probably piss themselves laughing over the fact that they still somehow get dupes to do this shit.

indigitydogdignation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Rumpl4skn: The intel guys probably piss themselves laughing over the fact that they still somehow get dupes to do this shit.

Laughing, yes, but they might have needed some help with McVeigh. "Mind control" could have played an important role, but exactly how I wouldn't know. He might have been aware of some manipulation, but once in the can he'd have had no choice but to cooperate and hope for the best. Finally, the situation itself was too paradoxical for McVeigh: From the point of view of his handlers, the worst he could have done was accuse the federal govt. of putting him up to the task - not easy words to swallow from someone who had just bombed a federal building, not that anyone on the outside would have heard a peep out of him.

Here's a good backgrounder on one of McVeigh's lawyers. I wasn't aware of this, but many or most of you probably were. It's a must read, as it goes way beyond FEMA and Brown:http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/09/fema-chief-worked-for-mcveighs-lawyer.html
Hocus Locus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could serindipitous recurrence of OKC issues (which draw attention to the 'perps', whether or not one of the most willing ones was McVeigh) -- and away from the firm who did the cleanup operation? Circumstances of cause and political effect aside, are there any parallels to the process of cleanup that are as atypical? Aside from speed. The time some angle reporter covers that aspect, we're knee-deep in faux training and faux survival disinfo.

Maybe McVeigh is dead as dead, the firm is the real survivor. And don't tag me as descending into the bare literal here, it is also a worthwhile scenario to consider that the firm itself was not 'involved' in either event, but is itself being set up as a patsy in some way.

___
Out of the night that covers me, black as the pit from pole to pole.
I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears, looms but the horror of the shade,
and yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.

~William Earnest Henley, "Invictus"
~McVeigh's last message (also a favorite of mine)
indigitydogdignation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hocus Locus: Could serindipitous recurrence of OKC issues (which draw attention to the 'perps', whether or not one of the most willing ones was McVeigh) -- and away from the firm who did the cleanup operation? Circumstances of cause and political effect aside, are there any parallels to the process of cleanup that are as atypical?

(edit - .....pardon me, it was late and I read too much into your words. I'm also reminded of the JFK cleanup - far more expedient and 'in your face' so to speak. The fact (?) that the Murrah Federal Building remains were mixed with cement, poored into a giant hole, fenced with razor wire and guarded by Wackenhut..... speaks volumes as well. The Bean story could well be just another red herring and I know people will disagree with me, but I find the whole business a little hard to take.)

The ease with which so many are being profiled, manipulated and made to distrust motives outside a particular niche is truly unprecidented, and atypical from any historical standpoint. Plans for social engineering on this scale might have seemed rather exceptional and far-fetched in the not so distant past, but they've now become the rule. 'Progress' of this sort isn't measured in the grandiosity of deception foisted on the public - that's nothing new - but rather in the ability to micro-manage and scuttle any collective efforts that might somehow add up to something.

(edit - Those who deceive with such confidence must be assured, to a powerful degree, that efforts to expose the truth will be managed one way or another, and the Bean business might be just another disinfo detour.)
BigErn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its seems like a good? idea to bring up this topic once again with the following program due to air on UK TV tonight. (Channel 5)

The Oklahoma City Bomber Tapes

Martin Bashir tells the inside story of the most destructive terrorist attack on American soil prior to September 11, using audio interviews with the perpetrator, former soldier Timothy McVeigh, recorded by journalists Dan Herbeck and Lou Michel during his time in prison. McVeigh is heard discussing his military career and how it changed his view of America, and describes the planning and execution of the April 1995 bombing in Oklahoma City, which killed 168 people
Read more at http://www.tvguide.co.uk/detail.asp?id=132114683#Yl2sXoIiz3l62CXA.99

I`m pretty sure this has the official story written all over it?

and also... why now??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: