FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Episode 6: Introducing - The Immortal You
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Hobo Technologies

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Plenty of firtue Reply with quote

Quote:
DaftAida: HEARTS (somewhat missing on this site)

I feel there's a lot of heart on this site, and quite a bit of firtue. Very Happy

DaftAida

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:00 am    Post subject: It's All In The Mind ... Reply with quote

Listen to the audio series and tell me how often the heart is mentioned. I was speaking of the subject matter and proposition, not making a criticism of people's intentions. Hey, I realised the typo but didn't know how to fix it but thanks for pointing out the obvious. Oooh, by the way, that Groucho Marx was a pretty unsavoury character off-screen, concha know - go google groucho.
Hobo Technologies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaftAida - I'm not trying to pick a fight, and I certainly didn't mean to kill the thread by starting a flame war.

I appreciated the majority of your post, but didn't agree with your parenthetical comment about a lack of heart on this site. I think BFN has way more heart than any of the other sites dealing with such a broad array of heavy subjects. Most people can't face these subjects without shutting down or dismissing them immediately. Too bad, since we all know what the unexamined life is worth.

There's a wealth of humor, insight, support, and true dialogue here, especially considering the juvenile nature of much of the internet.

I guess what I'm rambling on about is: although I'm not sure how often heart is mentioned in the audios, it is embedded in the overall nature of the BFN community, as well as in the original intentions that brought this forum to life.

Peter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: The ties that bind must not be used to restrict... Reply with quote

Six days to discuss the most important aspect of our (personal) future. It is so very hard to look reality in the face and not be disillusioned by the lack of concrete evidence that presents itself. This is the key to the whole situation.

We have been conditioned by lifetimes of programmed unconsciousness to only pay attention to that which hits us like a sledgehammer. Our perception was dulled and directed by the mechanisms that were installed to allow our inner workings the time and the protection to get ready for the "next level". You have to refurbish the wiring and the conduit and the instruments etc. when you get ready for a greater electrical current and a higher transmission frequency.

The ultimate goal is to reinstate our consciousness to its full capacity. It was originally reduced (original sin for the religiously minded) to allow the material changes to take place and the "safeguards" were designed so as to be susceptible to "removal" by the newly (once the life experiences were accumulated and integrated, the vibratory level of the psychic energy bodies was sufficiently raised) refurbished system through resonant exchange.

For many, the effort to slice through these impediments is still a work in progress. No matter what the state of mind is, the distinct knowledge that our future awaits us based upon our own purposes is first and foremost in our awareness.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: