FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Without Tinfoil 4: CIA Bitches Skip Town
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Audios
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
shuffler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan you seriously need a break...

"without the tin foil" - yeah nice. Thing is people who discuss subject areas *way* more far out than you sound more rational and together - why is this?

You're view of reality has become warped from too much research - best to give it a break and let things absorb, integrate so that you can communicate without sounding like a deranged madman who never leaves their computer.

You've done this for so long you've forgotten something. People come to research from differing backgrounds and approaches. Where is it written that you have to come to conclusion "X" on an issue otherwise you're a CIA asset? The whole 9/11 movement is becoming nazi like in it's tolerance to other viewpoints - and you are someone that's proliferating this new atmosphere. Is it any wonder this issue is taking so long to open out?

Listen for a moment then I'm pissing off - I may not agree with everything Dan Hopsicker says but I know he's researched and exposed areas you could only dream of. Let's pretend he was duped by Amanda - so what? Does this make him an operative - no.

Why is the drugs links to 9/11 a side issue? Why does this make someone a 'dis-info agent' [yawn!] ? Why is it always a binary on/off thing in an era that demands understanding the deep, multi-vectored relationships between data points? I'd say the drugs issue is as important as any other - but I guess that makes me someone trying to steer the truth. Oops and Peter Dale Scott - another CIA asset on your list. [you or Nico Haupt - I get confused these days].

NB - that wasn't Lisa WING-Nut nudging victor to 'get her staged line in about the drugs issue' [I wet myself when you said that] those two have constantly battled to get their own lines in over one another - for such a 'cutting edge' journalist you're not very observant of interpersonal dynamics.

The only way I can read your constant tin-foil hat 'disclaimers' is with a big spoon of post-modern irony Smile

I'll love you and leave you with your supporting forum cast then.

Bye n0w.

<Edit>

Discussed this issue with DH - here's the email. You'll note I signed up from a UK IP / email. Just in case you thought it was DH himself.

Quote:
opinions are like assholes. everyone has one.
so it probably will not surprise you to know that i don't give a rat's ass what people like fintan dunne think about anything.
when it comes to having added to what little we know about 9/11, his contributions are to mine as the stars in the milky way are to the number of men to whom madonna has remained faithful.
feel free to quote me.
daniel hopsicker

==
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Amanda's Lonely Hearts Club Reply with quote

Shuffler, Is that you Phil?! (inside joke, please ignore)

Quote:
shuffler: Fintan you seriously need a break...

I got one. It's called BreakForNews.
But seriously, you're right. I do. However, it's been over five years now,
and I haven't had one. And guess what? I'm sorta getting used to it.
I think I'll hang in there for another five and see how it goes.

Quote:
You're view of reality has become warped from too much research
- best to give it a break and let things absorb, integrate so that you can
communicate without sounding like a deranged madman who never
leaves their computer.

You been watching that "Who Killed John O'Neill" thingie haven't you?
I'm not like the CIA's cardboard out-out "conspiracy nut" in that movie.
I'm not confused, bewildered and psyched out by agency mind games.
It's cool. Wink

And I don't do the impenetrable, dense, mind-numbingly detailed, mega-
hyperlinked research. That's way too Nico Haupt for me. It only fogs the
mind and disconcerts the reader. Which is the whole idea I suppose, and
so I give that a miss.

Quote:
The whole 9/11 movement is becoming nazi like in it's tolerance
to other viewpoints.

Well yeah! Duuuuuh. That's the way the agency planned it.
Do you really think those flame wars aren't totally contrived?

Quote:
I may not agree with everything Dan Hopsicker says but I know he's
researched and exposed areas you could only dream of.

All of it diversionary. I'd rather concentrate on the 9/11 issue.

Quote:
Let's pretend he was duped by Amanda - so what?
Does this make him an operative - no.

Yeah, let's pretend he was duped by Amanda. (WTF!...? lol)

If so, then he is the only one, or hadn't you noticed?

And the thing of it is, is... Amanda is agency. And the agency does not
invest in a disinfo agent and then hope they get lucky that just one
journo will happen across her in the media reports and decide to devote
his time and somebody's money chasing her down and doing a raft of
articles and interviews about her. That would be way lucky, if that happened.

Most likely poor Amanda would end up sitting in her apartment, moping
around and practicing her "These guys had coke coming out their asses"
lines in front of the mirror. All to no avail.

But luckily, Dan Hopsicker came -not once -but many times.

But, if you can't buy pure luck as the reason Dan showed up, then there
is that other alternative. That Dan is agency too.

Yeah, that fits. The agency would never trust to luck with a non-asset
journalist. Who knows what could happen.

Hey, great gig Dan. Nice place Florida. Beats Anchorage, Alaska.

Quote:
Why is it always a binary on/off thing in an era that demands
understanding the deep, multi-vectored relationships between data points?

Huh? Lemme just stick with understanding the deep, multi-vectored
relationships between CIA Fakes.

Quote:
Peter Dale Scott - another CIA asset on your list.

Well he wasn't really. I can't cover them ALL.

Quote:
Discussed this issue with DH - here's the email. You'll note I signed up from a UK IP / email. Just in case you thought it was DH himself.

Quote:
opinions are like assholes. everyone has one.
so it probably will not surprise you to know that i don't give a rat's ass what people like fintan dunne think about anything.
when it comes to having added to what little we know about 9/11, his contributions are to mine as the stars in the milky way are to the number of men to whom madonna has remained faithful.
feel free to quote me.
daniel hopsicker

Cheesh, Why'd you take so long to get to the contrived added-on-edit bit.
I mean if Dan sent you here to get some lame rebuttal on the record,
then why not say so.

We are super tolerant of CIA moles here. Ask anybody.
Let your light shine dude. We understand.

Everything.

P.S. Sorry Dan, I thought you were Phil at first.

My bad.
atm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan

I wouldn't lose sleep over this: shuffler is clearly all mixed up, y'know, jumbled, confused, evasive, deceitful.

Best if shuffler just, um, shuffles off, eh Dan?

Anagram of Dan Hopsicker: Darkish ponce.

Must be the Floridian heat.

atm Wink
atm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ormond said:

Quote:

Wow. Rupert hasn't simply skipped town, sounds like he absconded.

Well, check this out:

http://www.ftwstore.com/

C'mon chums, what's USD 500 between friends? Dig deep!

A bit of fun: Try searching for 'fraud' in the search function...

...nope, nothing.

Cocaine?

Nope, nothing.

CIA?

Nope, nothing.

Fake?

Nope, nothing.

Now type in 9/11.

First thing that appears: 'Crossing The Rubicon', Ruppert's latest, greatest tome, right there at the very top.

"This is a detective story that gets to the innermost core of the 9/11 attacks. It places 9/11 at the center of a desperate new America, created by specific, named ...."

A detective story, from a former, um, detective?

I thought detectives were meant to detect not tell detective [defective?] stories.

Now I won't accuse Ruppert of self-publicity...

...ahh fuck it, why not?

Here goes, lawsuit at the ready!

MCR, you are a self-serving, lying, self-publicist: A fraud no less. So sue me. You can't can you? Why? Because you are either (a) financially broke or (b) on the run from the FBI after staging a fake break-in at your offices or (c) both of the above.

BTW Mike, I'm puzzled: Are you in Canada or Venezuela?

Venezuela:

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/wildercast.shtml

Canada:

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/120206_mike_canada.shtml

It's make your mind up time, Milk (ooops, sorry, Mike).

Shall we at BFN run a sweepstake on your present location?

All proceeds will go to FTW (Fuck This Whitewash).

Cheerio, Mike. Get well soon (and back into that Venezuelan / Canadian wilderness).

atm Laughing
Phil Howe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Amanda's Lonely Hearts Club Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Shuffler, Is that you Phil?! (inside joke, please ignore)

b]shuffler:[/b] Fintan you seriously need a break... I got one. It's called BreakForNews.

LOL, nay sir. Did you take a holiday yet by the way? Wink

Phil Howe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nice to be remembered Fintan Laughing

And he is right shuffle, he is very accomadating of us CIA moles Laughing

atm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Phil Howe

I think Fintan was referring to Phil Jayhan Exclamation

atm :roll:
dimedr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:23 am    Post subject: shuffler nails it to "T" Reply with quote

Quote:
You're view of reality has become warped from too much research - best to give it a break and let things absorb, integrate so that you can communicate without sounding like a deranged madman who never leaves their computer.

You've done this for so long you've forgotten something. People come to research from differing backgrounds and approaches. Where is it written that you have to come to conclusion "X" on an issue otherwise you're a CIA asset? The whole 9/11 movement is becoming nazi like in it's tolerance to other viewpoints - and you are someone that's proliferating this new atmosphere. Is it any wonder this issue is taking so long to open out?

Listen for a moment then I'm pissing off - I may not agree with everything Dan Hopsicker says but I know he's researched and exposed areas you could only dream of. Let's pretend he was duped by Amanda - so what? Does this make him an operative - no.

[color=Dark Blue]
Shuffler has FD down pat, everything is a conspiracy including fintan ... everyone is wrong except fintan ... he is so paranoid he cant even name one person he can trust, its all a gambit dont you know LMAO

what a dweeb, get offline for 5 mins FD and go fishing .... i have talked to plenty of other normal, 9/11 researchers who do their shows, lead average lives and think you are the biggest con man on the Net. Your cover is blown.
[/color]
dimedr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: shuffler nails it to "T" Reply with quote

Quote:

Shuffler has FD down pat, everything is a conspiracy including fintan ... everyone is wrong except fintan ... he is so paranoid he cant even name one person he can trust, its all a gambit dont you know LMAO

what a dweeb, get offline for 5 mins FD and go fishing .... i have talked to plenty of other normal, 9/11 researchers who do their shows, lead average lives and think you are the biggest con man on the Net. Your cover is blown.
hawkwind

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: shuffler nails it to "T" Reply with quote

dimedr wrote:
Quote:

You forgot about da Jews Alex ... Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Audios All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: