FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Episode 3 : The Universe in Your Hands
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Judy

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Conceptually, the emergence, and growth of the protocosms as the macrocosm expressing itself through the microcosm strikes me as very congruent with Fintan's Treeincarnation work. Science becomes meaningful to me when it doesn't ignore the impact of the immeasurable. IMO, you guys are both expanding the boundaries of understanding and consciousness, something the human spirit, both individual and collective, could sorely use at this point.

fractal geometry

Don't worry about the present condition. Remember that the greatest void allows for the greatest possibilities as well. What was that quote? Before Abraham was, I am.

aspectus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan Dunne AKA Nude Infant
The larger a society or confederacy, the greater the amalgamation of collective factors - which is typical of every large organization - the more aggravated the moral and spiritual degeneration of the individual. - Carl Gustav Jung

Last edited by aspectus on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Thanks for Feedback Reply with quote

Quote:
Its full of these puffs of idea that have floated through my consciousness
in the past, but you are unfiying it in a way that I can access.

Thanks for the feedback dude.

Those ideas floated around in my head too for years. Then it all came
together. I'm glad it's resounding well with others, especially as we're
only at the start as yet. Plan to get a few more episodes soon.

If you wanna sit over a few beers and talk football, then my scientific
ramblings are downright boring. But if you're curious to find out why the
heck we are here -you're in the right place. Wink
aspectus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks for Feedback Reply with quote

The larger a society or confederacy, the greater the amalgamation of collective factors - which is typical of every large organization - the more aggravated the moral and spiritual degeneration of the individual. - Carl Gustav Jung

Last edited by aspectus on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
aspectus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by aspectus on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
zumpo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Fintan, I'm interested in hearing about spirituality, is there a thread or a section somewhere at this site where you talk about spirituality?

If there isn't, do you mind if i ask you what are your beliefs are about spirituality, creation, life and death, you know - the meaning of life and all that stuff. I always like hearing about others peoples beliefs on this matter.

My beliefs? Well first let me say that I believe that all the Religions in the world (past n present) are all a load of crap, and I also believe that God don't exist either. I only believe in science, and believe that everything in the universe can only be a science of things, and can't be anything else but that. (none of that holy smolly crap!) I also believe in Creation (spirit energy) as being the creator of the universe. Thats just what sits well with me for now. I'm also very open on hearing anything about that anyone else has to say about this matter - as long as its not religous! Smile

I very much like hearing your radio news, and website too, and wouldn't mind hearing your beliefs and views on spirituality.

Cheers!
Zumpo
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Spirituality Reply with quote

Best thing I can do is to point to the TreeIncarnation broadcasts:

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

Quote:
Zumpo: My beliefs? Well first let me say that I believe that all the Religions in the world (past n present) are all a load of crap, and I also believe that God don't exist either. I only believe in science, and believe that everything in the universe can only be a science of things, and can't be anything else but that. (none of that holy smolly crap!) I also believe in Creation (spirit energy) as being the creator of the universe. Thats just what sits well with me for now.....

Well you should enjoy the audios then... Very Happy

After all..... TreeIncarnation is subtitled: The Science of Meaning
DaftAida

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Do you want the good news or the bad news first? Reply with quote

OK, the good news is that there really is light at the end of the tunnel. The bad news appears to be that you will never, ever reach it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: