FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Polonium: "It's not just for spies anymore..."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Polonium: "It's not just for spies anymore..." Reply with quote

The op behind the op is revealed: Chris Janssen of MSNBC just had a "polonium expert" on her show (he was an authentic scientist, because he had a beard), and she asked the question they intend to now suddenly be on every one's alleged minds: "What if someone brought some on a plane - since there's so much talk about these planes these days - and sat it on your seat... could you get radioactive damage from that?"

Note the qualifier: "...since there's so much talk about these planes these days..." I.e., we were not prodded into making this an issue, we're following a logical progression and doing good detective work here.

That's right folks, we have a brand-new air travel threat, polonium attacks! And now, al-Qaeda - thanks to the 'terrorist-hugging Liberal media' - just got a great idea they never would have thought of by themselves.

But fear not - I'm sure there is a Halliburton-connected defense contractor (check Cheney or Murtha's Rolodex) who has polonium detectors rolling off the assembly line (and on sale this month!) that we can immediately install into every airport in the world.

Confused

Hocus Locus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Polonium: "It's not just for spies anymore..." Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
But fear not - I'm sure there is a Halliburton-connected defense contractor (check Cheney or Murtha's Rolodex) who has polonium detectors rolling off the assembly line (and on sale this month!) that we can immediately install into every airport in the world.

Thanks for the tip. I will now go and file a patent for a one-piece combination polonium detector, oil well concrete injector, anthrax vaccine, anthrax sniffer and HIV antiviral posse comitatus shaving wagadoo. With battle-weary smallpox bits inside. Shaped like an umbrella.

"The world will be mine ar ar AR!"

___
Jesus: "Mom, Western Civilization followed me home this morning."
Mary: "Put that down! You don't know where it's been!"

~Half remembered dialogue from Tom Robbins' "Another Roadside Attraction"
Hocus Locus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: Polonium: "It's not just for spies anymore..." Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
(he was an authentic scientist, because he had a beard)

Wow you're good. You can tell science-beards from terrorist beards...? Oh yes of course the turban! The turban! I've got to write that puppy down. How does one peg an antiwar Berkeley-beard? Fatigue and beret? No cigar of course, that's someone else...

Quote:
rolling off the assembly line

This being naught but the applied tactics and economics of a surface war-economy -- the Allied bomber and tank machine working night and day, to gather every scrap of recyclable material (voluntarily, patriotically, urgently) to be delivered with pilots and engineers into enemy territory.

The rub, this time first thing off the assembly line was the threat itself. And the stuff (ultimately) to be deployed right here, against us. It's in-our-face and it's stupid.

Henry Ford sympathizer shadowy figure global chessboard stuff aside, when Hitler marches on Europe we can explore connections and preexisting conditions but for the main talking points of history we must at some level peg the sentiment that it was Hitler (and Japanese lusting after the Pacific) who squeezed out the first shots and made the move. It is important to keep this in mind, because otherwise one is led into a byzantine and endless causation loop that so closely resembles the biblical definition of 'original sin', you just know it's a bad thing for humanity.

'Original sin' is the quintessential psyop, likely first-invented, a little cage (one per person) from which none might escape. Wellspring of racism, apologist to slavery, fertilizer of fatalism. The reasons Germans could bear to look at themselves in the mirror in the decades of rebuilding is because they were permitted by the rest of the world to exit the causation loop -- not the same as 'forgiven' because there is no 'forget' -- but always, there must be some way outa here.

Now the Japanese had something else going on that seems kinda weird from my POV, I suppose a complete cultural obeisance to Emperor greases the way for any gut-wrenching polarity shift, should the Emperor Change His Mind. Hirohito says "accept the unacceptable" and the people say "Okay. Can do!". And it was pretty close -- some Western-thinking forces were ready to usurp the Emperor, deep blasphemy, and for a single night the fate of the world rested with Gyokuon-hōsō, a single phongraph record. Definitely a contender for history's top-ten hit parade.

We'd be grateful for the a long brutal war's ending and feel some relief when our President cries "Mercy!" sure -- but in the coming peacetime we'd tar and feather his ass in the history books, in the usual time-honored armchair dissident fashion. ;-) Carter never gets a fair shake; mostly I've heard shallow ad-homeniems. Nixon's valuable diplomatic inroads to China majorly unnoted.

By manufacturing causation for the 'war on terror' by way of transparent false-terror false-flag extremism and casual, sociopathic integration of racist themes into the playbook, these idiots and assholes are using tactics and weapons they may know how to use, but barely understand.

Like watching kids playing with matches in the back seat while we're pumping gas. Dumb kids, kids who should know better. Just watching them, look they just struck another... ooh it's a bright one! ... perhaps it's time to do something about it.

The most sublime force ever weilded in human history is our capacity to 'forgive' without 'forgetting'. It is the essence of good sport, the attribute that allows us to move and build useful mountains -- where war and hate could only tear down what had been built before. This sentiment is taken from the leafs of a a book in my possession -- one I borrowed years ago from the Library at Alexandria -- I'm afraid to return it, it's so overdue.

___
"There must be some way out of here" said the joker to the thief
"There's too much confusion", I can't get no relief
Businessmen, they drink my wine, plowmen dig my earth
None of them along the line know what any of it is worth.

"No reason to get excited", the thief he kindly spoke
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late".

All along the watchtower, princes kept the view
While all the women came and went, barefoot servants, too.

Outside in the distance a wildcat did growl
Two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl.

~Bob Dylan, "All Along the Watchtower"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: