FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
A nice site 4free Audio n Video......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
geo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: A nice site 4free Audio n Video...... Reply with quote

Shocked like to hear ur views on Alan....after u listen to some of his tapes: http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/index.html Cool

I do know that Alan is a MD who doesn't practice due to the Medical Industy practices/ways................

And was offered a Oxford full Schlolarship as a teen, which he turned down..................

It seems Alan is saying that it's all over, if the people don't rise up to the Illuminati ....................

Well.....enjoy the views n infomation..............

good luck ! :roll:
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi geo -

Thanks for that link. I dig. I checked out the 1 1/2 wmv, and pretty much could relate to everything Alan Watt was saying.

He seems like a dude full of so much information, he doesn't know exactly where to begin - a bit like Jordan Maxwell, from my experience.

My current areas of obsessive research include the history and development of Civilization, Religion, Masonry, Banking, Law, Media, Technology, Social Control, and how that relates to a world in which I only barely feel like I belong.

I have a feeling I'll be spending a few hours with Mr. Watt when I can find the time. Have you read his books? They look really interesting.
Toto

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy Alan Watt seems to have a religious agenda. I did not like him that much.
geo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject: Tks............. Reply with quote

Shocked Tks Jerry n no i have not read Alans Books but hope 2soon, even though i've known Alan 4quite awhile n as Alan has said 2me, i should read the books n it's not like he's hustleing his books either, it's just the info that is in them....its the stuff that he says the Controlers of the Illuminati publish but that we sheep r 2dumb 2read......

Sorry Toto that u didn't care 4Alan but such is life........spent many hours on the Phone with Alan, he has no 'religious agenda' but could c how u think that way with the imput that most of us have been given by the 'programers'....let the 'seeds' grow in this 'springtime'....lol

{myself, i do believe in the 'person' of Jesus Christ n Mother Mary n the-son-of-david joseph n the Saints but do believe 'they' r being mis-presented by 'organised religion/Illuminati } :roll:

Good Luck !
bornfree

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Alan Has So Much Info Reply with quote

I have downloaded a bunch of his appearances on Liberty radio and elsewhere. An ipod is great for listen on the go.

Thanks for the link, Alan has background information we all need.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: