FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Film Exposes Central Banking System
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Film Exposes Central Banking System Reply with quote

This is Aaron Russo's newest film, "America: From Freedom to Fascism". It was released about 2 weeks ago, and I haven't heard anything about it since.

The Trailer

I would imagine the Rothschilds and Rockefellers are not going to attend any screenings. Cool

Last edited by Rumpl4skn on Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting trailer, Rumple, I'm very intrigued by this film. I'm gonna try to find out where I can go see it. I really liked where it started:
Quote:

In 1913 America was a free country. Then a band of powerful bankers achieved their fathers' and great grandfather's goal. America was never the same.

But then:

Quote:

Soon the world will never be the same...

What? Where is this going? Is this another Marshall Law - Fascist State - Armageddon prediction film?

Then Michael Ruppert. Ok, I'll let that go. Then:
VERICHIP! The 'chipping' of the population and the upcoming Orwellian slave society. This is quickly turning into confusing gumbo of fear, and I've already choked down too many bowls full.

By the end of the trailer, I was a little suspicious as to the motives of this film, but I will wait, and try to find a way to see it before passing any sort of judgement.

Yes, crafty manipulation of the economy is what keeps the elite in power and the rest in 'slavery', but this is not simply an American phenomenon - it's now a global control mechanism.

I wonder if that film will plainly state that the physical bodies of the persons living in the states of America united are being held as collateral by a corporation called the USA, which takes out huge loans based upon it's slaves' labor potential.

I wonder if the film will state that the USA is actually legally entitled to ALL of the money that a citizen earns, and only takes a portion as incentive for the laborer to continue laboring.

Pimp's gotta keep the girl fed if so she can keep turning tricks.

I just noticed the hidden resonance in the verb I just used... FED. Hmm.

Here's a rambling extension of that thought. Considering all the bad press the FED has been getting (at least from my perspective), could it be possible that the FED is being 'set up' as the bad guy, to be replaced by a 'kinder, gentler, UN based' banking paradigm?

I'm always suspicious when bad guys get bad press, if this actually turns out to be bad press, rather than a FED bait and VERICHIP switch.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's possible you're correct, but I haven't seem the whole film yet either. But I agree - anything truly revealing rarely makes it outside the underground movements.

I took those first 2 lines to mean that in 1913, the international bankers made their real power grab at the U.S., the last unstolen, shining jewel of the world monetary system. And the "world" comment meaning that the right has used it to justify imperialism? Maybe I'm being too generous.

In my book, the Fed is as guilty as their masters - the aforementioned family alliances, as well as others not mentioned.

But the "RedSheilds" get my vote as the most likely financiers of scams such as 9/11. And all the rest of them. Cool

stevensnell

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rumpl4skn/Jerry,

I saw a piece on this via conspiracy central torrents. Firstly who is Aaron Russo? His IMDB file is sparse and not really a shining example of investigative journalism (e.g producer, Trading Places).

Secondly, why the movie? I take it we're all familiar with the various pundits on the documentary (list here ) but from all accounts this seems to be the bastard child of Alex Jones and Michael Moore.

In the piece, (actually provided by Lonelantern.org to CC) Aaron does a 'Q&A' with a screening audience. Impressions? What an A-hole. I've never seen a director ask so many times for donations. I've never seen a director 'rally' people to promote their movie simply on the basis that he wants it to be successful, despite the fact he kept saying it would appear in cinemas on July 4th Weekend regardless (hmmmm).

During this particular speech he didn't once mention sources, further reading, proposed actions etc etc. In fact when members of the audience asked why he didn't spend more time looking into the Justice system he got quite defensive rather than suggesting other movies/sources to find out information.

Like Jerry said, when the names started rolling across the screen I laughed pretty hard before I cried. Why o why do the same old names get roped into these documentaries? Surely Michael Ruppert talking about government lies is the equivalent of Barry Bonds commentating on the sorry state of professional baseball?

I won't get started about the title of the movie but its clearly designed to be fair and impartial Sad

Regards,
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Pure as the carboned snow Reply with quote

Russo has produced a few major films - "The Rose" comes to mind. He had also managed Bette Midler through much of her career.

I won't debate the inclusion of Ruppert - as with most people I source for info, I take the good with the bad. I think Fintan is brilliant - I've gotten more useful info here than almost anywhere else. But I take that brilliance alongside his dubious claims that all the videos and still shots from the tower collapses were faked. Even the ones I watched happen in real time. ('Not buying it', I believe is the phrase.) But that doesn't trash everything else for me. I just think he's got that one wrong.

As far as the film's info? I would comfortably say that less than 1% of Americans have the slightest knowledge of what the Fed is, how it operates, and how mysterious it's ownership is.

Before an avalanche can start, the first piece of snow has to move. Just a little bit.

stevensnell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rumpl4skn,

Nice avatar(s),

I'm skeptical about ARusso simply because he's an unknown entity. From Bette Midlers manager to revolutionary? I think its more the case he's a savvy business man, see's the opportunity for profit (a la AJ) and did some basic research to put a movie together. A good indicator will be DVD pricing. If he's passing on info 'for the good of america', they should be enough to cover costs, rather than a nice $25 price tag don't you think?

I think the delivery of the message is poor. I agree with you that only a handful of people appreciate the complexity of whats going on, but I don't think shouting 'fascism' at them helps understanding. Having now read the excellent 'Addicted to War' book (a few times) mentioned in another post I feel that type of delivery is far more useful to an uneducated audience than a bunch of talking heads and quick edited images of Nazi's and George Bush.

I like your avalanche comment, and feel the same way, but instead of relying on the movie can't we be the snow?

Regards,
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interview with filmmaker Aaron Russo, for those curious:

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/arusso.htm

stevensnell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Afternoon Rumpl4skn,

Nice easter i hope,

That page has been pulled for whatever reason. I tried to navigate via the main site, consciousmedianetwork but the russo link isn't working. Hopefully just temporary problem.

Curious that its not Empire, Total Film or any other mainstream movie review site. Perhaps they approached him or he approached them, but I note it just because he was banging on about a mainstream release and you'd think he'd prefer that exposure etc, doing the circuit so to speak.

Having just read the 'reviews' on the official site, perhaps he won't after all. Its quite funny actually, one is from IMDB, another from someone called Mark Yannone (apparently a 2006 congressional candidate without any agenda I'm sure:) and the last review is from 'blogger' which is exactly the same as the IMDB one. I should use that trick for my CV:

"steven snell is the best" (current job)
"steven snell is...best" (last job)
"snell...the best" (reference)

nice motto - do you kiss your avatar with that mouth? Smile

regards,
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

New trailers on the film website:

http://www.freedomtofascism.com/

Also this promo piece on Google:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4722271429876891130&pl=true

From the website:

Primary Objectives
Stop the polarization of America
Stop the domination of the Democratic and Republican parties over our political system
Shut down the Federal Reserve system

Return America's gold to Fort Knox and have it audited
Have Congress and the IRS, in a public forum, reveal the law that requires Americans to pay a direct, unapportioned tax on their labor.
Make computerized voting illegal in all 50 states
Keep the internet free and out of the control of large institutions
Rescind the law called the Real ID Act so Americans never have to carry a National ID Card
Make it illegal to implant RFID chips in human beings
Educate juries to the fact that they have the right to determine the law as well as the facts of a case
Educate juries to the fact that they are not obligated to follow the instructions of a judge
Stop Globalization because it is the path to a one world government
Protect our borders
Restore the environment
Put an end to the Patriot Act

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I purchased the DVD (Russo says you can 'make copies', but I cant because it's a dual layer, and I don't have that type of burner yet).

I only watched it once all the way through, so I'm going on memory here. But there's very little in it I don't agree with, and 4 little cameos by Ruppert are essentially harmless. He mentions the lack of provable ownership of the Fed, that fact that there's no diff between the Dems and GOP, and 2 other points I can't recall, other than that they weren't any disinfo that I recognized.

He maligns NAFTA and CAFTA, RFID's, etc. And the "income tax angle" that many on the Left seem to find objectionable (as I'd expected) seems to have been only the launching point for his theses, as well as possibly a more tantalizing promotional angle than the sub-textural subjects. There are a few moments about "forced ID chips" that seem a bit of a stretch, but.... that didnt ruin it for me.

Rumor has it (for what that's worth) that Russo's next film will be on 9/11. I would think that might be the 'pudding proof' as far as his agenda.

He's not totally my hero yet, but this certainly is a useful tool for some awakening. It's also been up as a grainier mpeg file on GoogleVideo for free, for a while now:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4312730277175242198&q=russo+fascism

hawkwind

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
Okay, I purchased the DVD (Russo says you can 'make copies', but I cant because it's a dual layer, and I don't have that type of burner yet).

Not a problem rumpl4skn ... use DVD Shrink ... very good and free!

http://www.dvdshrink.org/what.html

- Hawk

PS Anyone claiming to have a version greater than 3.2.0.15 is a scammer! Beware of DVDShrink 2007 or 4.0!

indigitydogdignation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just watched it on Google video, not so grainy imo, and I'd say it's the best video resourse of it's kind with the possible exception of Money Masters, also on Google video: Part 1 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8753934454816686947&q=money+masters and Part 2 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2665915773877500927&q=money+masters

I'd like to remind everyone that the value of gold is backed by it's rarity, (no different from any well-managed paper currency) and that the 'gold standard' never actually existed, (except as a scheme of loaning paper in exchange for interest payments made with gold. The value in loaned paper currency always exceeded the gold reserves needed to back it up.) The 'gold standard' was a prescription for boom-bust cycles, bank runs, bank failures and consolidations that finally gave certain bankers the concentrated power they needed to pass the Federal Reserve Act. In the years that followed, the same practice, of loaning paper (Fed notes) for gold interest payments, led to our nation's bankrupty in the 1930s, and we're still in receivership for lack of gold. In addition to the suggestions layed out in Freedom to Fascism, we should amend the gold and silver clause from the Constitution.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: