FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Episode 2 : Floating on Nothing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Episode 2 : Floating on Nothing Reply with quote

Episode URL: http://www.treeincarnation.com/leaves/Episode-0002-060109.htm

God is "an infinite sphere whose center is
everywhere and the circumference nowhere."
--Liber Hermetis or Trismegisti
cited by Jung in 'Collected Works

Our exploration continues where the Now
meets the IO-Sphere: on the surface of planet Earth..

Rob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Thoughts and questions Reply with quote

Here's a few thoughts, observations and questions thrown up by episodes 1 & 2 which Fintan asked me to post here.
In episode 2 you give the example of everthing except the back of the moon being visible with a single mirror. But I've tried some experiments and with a single mirror I also can't see the back of my own head. Of course, with two mirrors this becomes possible.
With the surface of the Earth being its mirror plane, does this affect miners, as they are spending time below the mirror plane unlike most of us who live above. Also mining must affect the mirror plane in some way as the level of the earth is disturbed. Then there are earthquakes and volcanoes. Volcanoes - what's going on with them? Volcanoes can produce obsidian - volcanic glass - and mirrors are made from glass. And volcanoes can produce pumice. Rock which floats(!), just like people floating in the sea, coming out of a volcano which also makes glass, throwing material up from inside the Earth - below the Earth's surface mirror plane thing. Sounds like quite a... coincidence don't you think? Plus the molten rock that flows out of the volcano modifies the mirror plane.
And at the bottom of a dormant volcano's crater there is often a lake. Can this this really just be because of rainwater draining downhill as scientists tell us, or is it an exposed facet of the Earth's surface mirror plane?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: