FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Did the CIA kill Bobby Kennedy?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
RockDock

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work IQ. Thanks for these.

cheers
RD

If you want to
Support your troops
Bring them home
And hold them tight
When they get here
-Andrea Gibson - For Eli
Big Boss

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It just irks the hell out of me because I had and still do wonder if GHWB had anything to do with RFK's death as well. There are links that connect him to JFK's murder, perhaps those same links could be used to connect him to RFK's. I am certain he had as much to benefit from Bobby's death politically as he did JFK, especially considering Bobby would've launched a reinvestigation of his brother's death. Also wondering about JFK Jr's again lol....
ManAtTheWindow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Boss wrote:
It just irks the hell out of me because I had and still do wonder if GHWB had anything to do with RFK's death as well. There are links that connect him to JFK's murder, perhaps those same links could be used to connect him to RFK's. I am certain he had as much to benefit from Bobby's death politically as he did JFK, especially considering Bobby would've launched a reinvestigation of his brother's death. Also wondering about JFK Jr's again lol....

Yep, I agree with you, Big Boss. And it doesn't end there, I suspect. The shooting of Reagan by John Hinckley junior in 1981 is another suspicious GHWB-linked event; Hinckley's father was an ardent campaigner for Bush's presidential run and he contributed a substantial amount of money to that ignoble cause.
Hinckley senior was an oil man but was also a director of WorldVision, a shady organisation which ostensibly operated as a Christian charity but is alleged to have served as a recruiting station for potential insurgents and rebels in many of the world's political hotspots. Under the guise of providing relief for refugees in places like Laos, Honduras etc., they established training programmes in guerrilla warfare, political assassinations and general destabilisation tactics.

I find it interesting that Mark David Chapman, the patsy who took the rap for John Lennon's assassination, was also connected to World Vision. I understand that when he was in his teens, World Vision placed him in the Lebanon to do "missionary Work." After a few spells in and out of psychiatric hospitals, his Manchurian Candidate programming would have been completed. Lennon was gunned down a month after Bush was first elected to the White House as Reagan's Veep.
Deranged fan, my arse.

Big Boss

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed ManAt. It is also common knowledge (at least by those who dug deep) that Bush's son, Neil, was apprently supposed to have dinner with John Hinckley's brother the day of the shooting. Thats also very interesting information you've provided.
ManAtTheWindow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo, BigBoss. I expect you're familiar with Webster Tarpley's unauthorised biography of George Bush sr. The relevant chapter is Chapter Seventeen.

There is also a Bush connection to the attempted assassination of Bob Marley. I don't know much yet about John Judge and I'll be looking into his work in the next few days, but this November 2000 interview with him is quite interesting. An important caveat, however; Marley was not not shot on stage, as Judge states. He was shot two days before the concert. Here's the timeline.

Dec 3, 1976 Marley receives gunshot wound that injures him in the chest and arm. His wife, Rita, and manager, Don Taylor, are more seriously injured but go on to make full recoveries. Gunmen get away.

Dec 5, 1976 Marley performs 90 minute set during "Smile Jamaica" concert. Because of his injuries, Marley does not play guitar during this gig. (He also keeps moving as much as possible in order to keep himself out of any cross-hairs!)

Dec 15, 1976 Prime Minister Michael Manley wins General Election and is returned to serve another term.

Bob scarpered off to the UK before the end of the year but I can't find the exact date. It may or not have been before the election. I'll find out once I can put my hands on Timothy White's book, Catch a Fire: The Life of Bob Marley, Holt, Rinehart and Winston, New York, 1983

Sixteen months later, Marley appeared at the "One Love Peace Concert" in Jamaica and, against a background of political violence, he invited PM Manley and Opposition Leader Edward Seaga to join him on stage, shake hands and cool the civil unrest.
Ultimately, CIA-sponsored Seaga deposed Manley in the election of Nov 1st, 1980, just a few days before Bush entered the White House.

I'll try to look into this further, if you're interested, but I'm pressed for time just now. I'm sorry that I can't make a more rigorous case for Bush involvement in the destabilisation of Jamaica, but I'll try to investigate it soon.

Big Boss

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I swear that damned Poppy Bush is in so many ways a treasure trove of information and one hell of a minion. You should check out the Tatum Chronicles to get other in depth info concerning Bush, very interesting ManAt. Thanks again bud for the info and analysis Wink.
duane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Making Sense of the 60's

A National Symposium on the Assassinations and Political Legacies of Martin Luther King, Jr
Robert F Kennedy
John F Kennedy

http://www.duq.edu/makingsense/

can't make it to the event? no problem, sessions will be "live streamed" on website

Forty years after the assassinations of civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. and presidential hopeful Robert F. Kennedy, and 45 years after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, questions still abound about both the circumstances and impact of their murders.

Following up on its historic 2003 conference on the JFK assassination, The Cyril H. Wecht Institute of Forensic Science and Law this fall is convening many of the top experts on the JFK, RFK and MLK cases for three days of presentations and panel discussions.

Speakers

Gary L. Aguilar, M.D.
Head, Division of Ophthalmology, Saint Francis Memorial Hospital, San Francisco
Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology, University of California, San Francisco
Assistant Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology, Stanford University Medical Center

The Honorable Joe Brown
Host, Judge Joe Brown
Former State Criminal Court Judge, Shelby County, TN (presided over James Earl Ray appeals)

Ted Charach
Writer/Director, The Second Gun

Roger Bruce Feinman, J.D.
Independent JFK Assassination Researcher
Former Attorney and CBS News Production Assistant

Isaac Farris, Jr.
CEO, The Martin Luther King Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change
Nephew, Martin Luther King, Jr.

Robert J. Groden
Author, High Treason and The Killing of the President
Former Staff Photographic Consultant, U.S. House Select Committee on Assassinations

Godfrey Isaac, Esq.
Former Counsel to Sirhan Sirhan

The Honorable Robert J. Joling, J.D.
Fellow and Past President, American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Founder and Former Chair, Forensic Science Foundation
Co-author, An Open & Shut Case

Robert Blair Kaiser
Author, R.F.K. Must Die! Chasing the Mystery of the Robert Kennedy Assassination

William Matson Law
Co-producer, RFK

Henry C. Lee, Ph.D.
Chief Emeritus, Connecticut Department of Public Safety, Division of Scientific Services

James H. Lesar, Esq.
Freedom of Information Act Attorney, Washington, D.C.
President, Assassination Archives and Research Center
Former Counsel to James Earl Ray

Joan Mellen, Ph.D.
Author, Jim Garrison: His Life and Times,,The Early Years and A Farewell to Justice: Jim Garrison, JFK’s Assassination, and the Case that Should Have Changed History
Professor of English, Temple University

Shane O’Sullivan
Author, Who Killed Bobby?
Writer, Director and Producer, RFK Must Die: The Assassination of Bobby Kennedy

Lisa Pease
Chief Archivist, Real History Archives
Co-author/co-editor, The Assassinations: Probe Magazine on JFK, MLK, RFK and Malcolm X

William F. Pepper, Esq.
Counsel to Sirhan Sirhan
Former Counsel to James Earl Ray
Author, An Act of State: The Execution of Martin Luther King and Orders to Kill: The Truth Behind the Murder of Martin Luther King

Erik Randich, Ph.D.
President, Forensic Materials International

Paul Schrade
Former RFK Campaign Aide (wounded during RFK assassination)

Peter Dale Scott, Ph.D.
Professor Emeritus, University of California, Berkeley
Author, Deep Politics and the Death of JFK (2003), The Road to 9/11 (2007)and The War Conspiracy: JFK, 9/11, and the Deep Politics of War (2008)

David Talbot
Author, Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years
Founder and Former Editor in Chief, salon.com

Philip Van Praag
Co-author, An Open & Shut Case
Electrical engineer and author, Evolution of the Audio Recorder

Cyril H. Wecht, M.D., J.D.
Forensic Pathology Consultant, Author and Lecturer, Cyril H. Wecht & Pathology Associates
Former Coroner, Allegheny County
Member, Forensic Pathology Panel, U.S. House Select Committee on Assassinations
Consultant, JFK

David R. Wrone, Ph.D.
Author, The Zapruder Film
Former Professor of History, University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point

Copyright © 2008 Duquesne University

Big Boss

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It brings to mind David Talbot's book 'Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years' when RFK once asked at some kind of banquet (I believe) "any CIA/Agents present?" or something to that effect and there actually was one that raised his pathetic hand lol. I suppose my point is, I wonder what, if any, agents will appear at this conference and I surely cannot wait for the audio.
Big Boss

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I typed up RFK related info in google and was just lightly browsing around and came across this hilarious "freudian slip" on Ruppert's website LOL:

Quote:
Robert F. Kennedy's assassination is tied directly to the CIA, Mike Ruppert's life AND the LAPD officers working for CIA who groomed Mike's early career. Those same people turned up again when Mike caught CIA people inside LAPD protecting major traffickers. Here you will see how solid the connections are, why Sirhan is innocent and read an LAPD document that will convince you that CIA mind control programs to produce both assassins and patsies are real. See a letter from a BBC producer to the L.A. Police Commission President authorizing Mike to hand deliver an advance copy of a documentary linking CIA to Bobby's assassination. The key eight minutes were cut before the documentary aired in the U.S. Don't go here if you want to sleep tonight.
duaneh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Big Boss,
here's a RFK article that showed up in the news

http://www.centurylink.net/news/read.php?rip_id=%3CD9LLMFSO1%40news.ap.org%3E&ps=1011&_LT=HOME_LARSDCCL1_UNEWS

Assassin maintains he can't remember shooting RFK

ps thanks Fintan for fixing login

Big Boss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there duaneh, thanks alot for that article. I hate the part of it where its says:

Quote:

William Weisel, who was an ABC-TV director, was shot in the stomach.

"There's no doubt he was the shooter," Weisel said. "Whether or not there was another one, I don't know. If there were 13 shots, who was the other shooter?"

Having covered the White House through seven presidents, he said he does not ascribe to conspiracy theories because, "The government can't keep a secret."

Hogwash but for the most part (CLEARLY there was another shooter and CLEARLY the US Govt. keeps secrets quite easily and quite often for long periods of time, at least against the general public) the article is a decent update. There is unbelievable and shocking (to the general public anyways) news and/or proofs that were not mentioned in that article and that should have been.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There have been developments in this case,
and that link above has expired, so might as well grab the
whole article for what it is worth.

I've highlighted points of note:

Quote:
Assassin maintains he can't remember shooting RFK

LINDA DEUTSCH AP Special Correspondent The Associated Press

Monday, February 28, 2011 2:26 PM EST

LOS ANGELES (AP) — More than four decades after Sen. Robert F. Kennedy was assassinated, his convicted murderer wants to go free for a crime he says he can't remember.

It is not old age or some memory-snatching disease that has erased an act Sirhan Bishara Sirhan once said he committed "with 20 years of malice aforethought." It's been this way almost from the beginning. Hypnotists and psychologists, lawyers and investigators have tried to jog his memory with no useful result.

Now a new lawyer is on the case and he says his efforts have also failed.

"There is no doubt he does not remember the critical events," said William F. Pepper, the attorney who will argue for Sirhan's parole Wednesday. "He is not feigning it. It's not an act. He does not remember it."

Sirhan may not remember much about the night of June 4, 1968, but the world remembers.

They have heard how Sirhan was grabbed as he emptied a pistol in the crowded kitchen of the Ambassador Hotel here where Kennedy stood moments after claiming victory in the California presidential primary. They heard how he kept firing even as his hand was pinned to a table. They heard how Kennedy, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, was shot and died, changing the course of American history.

Parole Board members are bound to review those facts, but they won't consider the many conspiracy theories floated over the years.

Pepper, a New York-based lawyer who also is a British barrister, is the latest advocate of a second gunman theory. Believers claim 13 shots were fired while Sirhan's gun held only eight bullets and that the fatal shot appeared to come from behind Kennedy while Sirhan faced him.

Pepper also suggests Sirhan was "hypno-programmed," turning him into a virtual "Manchurian Candidate," acting robot-like at the behest of evil forces who then wiped his memory clean. It's the stuff of science fiction and Hollywood movies, but some believe it is the key.

How Pepper plans to use any of this to his client's advantage remains to be seen because it will have little bearing on the decision of the panel that must determine if Sirhan is suitable for parole. The board is not being asked to retry the case and lawyers may not present evidence relating to guilt or innocence.

At issue is whether Sirhan, 66, remains a threat to others or to himself, whether he has accepted responsibility for the crime and expressed adequate remorse and whether he has an acceptable parole plan if he is released.

His lack of memory makes expressions of remorse and accepting responsibility difficult.

Sirhan could address that if he speaks at the hearing at Pleasant Valley men's prison in Coalinga. Whether he'll do that is uncertain. He has rarely commented during 13 past parole hearings and sometimes hasn't shown up at all.

Pepper said in an interview with The Associated Press that he has had Sirhan examined several times by psychologist Daniel Brown of Harvard University, an expert in hypnosis of trauma victims. He will not disclose exactly what was accomplished in the sessions but said, "There have been substantial breakthroughs."

Pepper said he may have more to say after the hearing.

"It was very clear to me that this guy did not kill Bob Kennedy," said Pepper.

Asked who did kill the senator, he said, "I believe I have it but I'm not going to deal with it at this time."

In one of many emotional outbursts during his trial, Sirhan blurted out that he had committed the crime "with 20 years of malice aforethought," a statement that could now come back to haunt him. That and his declaration when arrested: "I did it for my country" were his only relevant comments before he said he didn't remember shooting Kennedy.

Public opinion could be an invisible force in the board's decision.

If Sirhan is released, he would be the first imprisoned political assassin to win parole in this country. James Earl Ray, convicted of killing the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. and Jack Ruby, convicted of killing John F. Kennedy's assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald, both died in prison.

Sirhan was originally sentenced to death over objections by Kennedy family members who said they wanted no more killing. The sentence was commuted to life in prison when the U.S. Supreme Court briefly outlawed the death penalty in 1972.

Kennedy's son, Maxwell, who has spoken for the family previously, did not return phone calls from the AP regarding Sirhan.

The lawyer notes that he has a personal tie to Kennedy, having been chairman of his citizens' committee when he ran for Senate in 1964.

Pepper also represented James Earl Ray, through 10 years of appeals and a civil trial which he said proved that Ray was not King's killer. By then Ray was dead.

David Dahle, head Los Angeles deputy district attorney for parole candidates serving life sentences, said his remarks at the hearing will depend on what is presented by the defense.

"At this point, I am skeptical that I will see something that will cause me to not oppose the grant of parole," he said.

Few high profile prisoners have been released in the California system. Charles Manson and his followers have been repeatedly turned down for parole. Manson follower Susan Atkins attended her final parole hearing on a gurney dying of cancer but was denied release and died in prison three weeks later.

Dahle said the board will review Sirhan's behavior in prison and whether the explosive outbursts of the young man who stood trial in 1969 have continued as he aged. By all accounts, Sirhan has been a model prisoner. But he said there will also be discussions of how he might adjust to life on the outside.

His brother, Munir Sirhan, 64, will submit a statement and a plan for Sirhan to live with him in his Pasadena home if released. However, even Pepper says that is an unlikely prospect because Sirhan, who was a Palestinian immigrant from Jordan, will be considered an illegal alien and would be turned over to immigration officials for deportation.

Munir Sirhan told The Associated Press he has made arrangements with a family in Jordan to house Sirhan if he is deported there.

"I hope it comes out in his favor," said Munir Sirhan. "As Christians we hold a lot of faith. I stand ready to help him in any way possible. If he is not deported our house is still here for him. We feel for the senator, God rest his soul. But 43 years is a long time. "

Both Pepper and Dahle said Sirhan's Middle Eastern connections have always provided a backdrop for considerations of parole.

"I don't think there will ever be a disconnect between issues of Middle East politics and this case," said Dahle.

Pepper said Sirhan is a victim of misperception because of his Palestinian Arab background. He said most assume Sirhan is a Muslim and some have referred to him as "the first terrorist." In fact, he said, Sirhan is a Christian and had no ties to terrorist groups.

Among those attending the hearing will be one of the victims. William Weisel, who was an ABC-TV director, was shot in the stomach.

"There's no doubt he was the shooter," Weisel said. "Whether or not there was another one, I don't know. If there were 13 shots, who was the other shooter?"

Having covered the White House through seven presidents, he said he does not ascribe to conspiracy theories because, "The government can't keep a secret."

However, Weisel said he will tell the parole board he has no objection to Sirhan's release "if the district attorney and the parole board decide it's to everyone's advantage."

Another surviving shooting victim, Paul Schrade, said he was not attending and would have no comment.

AP Special Correspondent Linda Deutsch covered the assassination of Sen. Robert F. Kennedy and the Sirhan trial in 1968-69.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110228/ap_on_re_us/us_sirhan_parole

No big surprise that Sirhan was again denied parole.

At the latest hearing, Sirhan’s lawyer said his client was ‘manipulated’
and ‘set up’ and did not act alone in the shooting. The lawyer William
Pepper said Sirhan was ‘hypnoprogrammed’ to kill Kennedy and didn’t
remember anything about it.

That makes me wonder where this lawyer is coming from. Regardless
of whether it is true or not, I don't think it was in his client's interest to
raise these issues. He could simply have said that Sirhan did not recall
the shooting but regretted playing any role in the assassination.

Furthermore, a prudent lawyer would not have given interviews stressing
these 'conspiracy' angles in advance of the parole board hearing - as
William Pepper did. That sets up the parole board to effectively endorse
'conspiracy' if they grant parole. Very strange behaviour for a prudent
lawyer.

There's another questionable lawyer involved.

Within weeks of the denial another lawyer emerged with information
which allegedly refutes 'consipracy' in Sirhan's case. I don't think it
in any way refutes, but here's a very coincidental development, where
again I have highlighted points of note:

Quote:
Handwritten notes by Robert F. Kennedy assassin
Sirhan Sirhan shed new light on killer

April 7, 2011

Last month his lawyer tried to convince a parole board that Sirhan Sirhan was a brainwashed hit man when he gunned down Sen. Robert F. Kennedy at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles in 1968.

But handwritten notes purportedly from Sirhan, kept for 42 years by a Century City business executive, suggest that his behavior was calculated and controlled as he waited to shoot the presidential candidate in the hotel’s kitchen pantry area.

Michael McCowan was an investigator and the youngest member of Sirhan’s defense team in 1969 when the accused assassin wrote the narrative of his visit to a target practice range and his later election-night trip to the hotel trip on a legal notepad.

He wrote it right in front of me,” said McCowan, now 78. Sirhan signed a second statement giving McCowan the rights to the documents, which next week will be sold by a Brentwood auction house.

In March, Sirhan appeared before a parole board for his 14th hearing since his conviction in May 1969.

The lawyer currently representing Sirhan suggested he was “manipulated” and “set up” and did not act alone when Kennedy was shot.

William Pepper, who could not be reached Wednesday for comment at his New York office, said Sirhan did not remember the shooting because he was “hypno-programmed” to kill Kennedy.

McCowan disagrees. “It never seemed to me to be a conspiracy. He wanted to be a martyr for the Palestinian cause,” he said of Sirhan.

“Sirhan’s not stupid. In his 10th-grade history book from his high school in Pasadena he’d underlined the assassination of President McKinley and on the next page of Archduke Ferdinand.”

Sirhan had then written words to the effect that there would be many more such assassinations, McCowan said. “I think he wanted to be a martyr. To me, he was the first terrorist,” he said.

Before volunteering for Sirhan’s defense team, McCowan had been a Los Angeles police officer and earned his law degree. He offered to help defense lawyers “because everybody’s entitled to a defense, to their day in court,” as he put it Wednesday.

Along with the handwritten narrative, materials being sold in the online auction include a telegram from the mother of Lee Harvey Oswald, the killer of President John F. Kennedy, to Sirhan’s mother, Mary Sirhan. “Please accept my sincerest and deepest sympathy,” Marguerite Oswald wrote in 1968.

Many of those involved with Sirhan’s trial are dead. McCowan is the last survivor from the defense team.

In the trial’s closing arguments, Sirhan lawyer Grant Cooper acknowledged that “we are not here to free a guilty man. He is guilty of having killed Sen. Robert F. Kennedy.”

Sirhan was incapable of premeditation, added another of his lawyers, Russell Parsons, who praised the testimony of psychiatrists and psychologists who labeled Sirhan as a paranoid schizophrenic.

Prosecutor Lynn Compton, a chief deputy district attorney, argued that the psychiactric expertise had “highly overcomplicated” the case. One psychologist had testified that Sirhan had been in some sort of hypnotic trance when he shot Kennedy.

Sirhan, now 66 and serving a life sentence, was denied parole at last month’s hearing. Deputy Dist. Atty. David Dahle, who represented prosecutors at the hearing, was out of town and could not be reached for comment Wednesday.

But Sandi Gibbons, a spokeswoman for his office, was a news reporter in 1968 who saw Kennedy moments before he was killed and then covered Sirhan’s trial.

She said the auction-bound narrative was never introduced as evidence. “Sirhan had a diminished-capacity defense,” Gibbons said.

-- Bob Pool
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/04/handwritten-notes-by-rfk-assassin-sirhan-sirhan-shed-new-light-on-killer.html

So here is Michael McCowan - a former LAPD police officer, turned lawyer,
who inserted himself into Sirhan's legal team - and who says himself that
he always disbelieved a conspiracy. Any conspiracy researcher would
wonder if there was a deeper motive for him joining the team.

The issue of a 10th-grade book of Sirhan's having assassinations
underlined is not definitive. It would have been too easy to simply get
that book before or after the killing of Kennedy and retrospectively
perform underlining by Sirhan.

Sirhan had recieved a psychiatric diagnosis of mental incapacity at the
time of his trial, which also renders rather moot any statement he wrote
at the time. All the more if as Michael McCowan admits, Sirhan wrote the
statement in his presence and possibly under his biased influence.

The question of undue influence also emerges in the fact that this lawyer
has been careful to get Sirhan to sign over the rights to that statement to
himself --so that now he stands to personally profit from his client's
alleged admission in the sale at auction.

This case continues to stink.

And it stinks mostly of questionable legal practice.

Last edited by Fintan on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: