FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
New Audio: The Victory, The Trap and The Future
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
atlien

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
Btw, the Liberal blogs are buying this "family feud" scam hook, line and sinker.

Here's the latest screed making the rounds:

Little Bush Hits Back at Daddy

I'd like to suggest an alternative to Family Feud... perhaps "Globalists Gone Wild!" (imagine the DVD sales)....or for a more soap opera vibe, maybe Days of Our Liars.

And I don't think it's an accident that professional wrestling co-opted the phrase "New World Order" either. Its a perfect analogy to modern politics. Confused
I think we need to figure out a plan for dealing with the liberal blogs. They are the ones holding thought hostage. A lot of people--I don't know about a majority--in the online community don't go for the right wing BS. But then they are driven into the BS of the liberal blogs who value respectability and legitimacy above EVERYTHING.

I won't go into how they do it. Everyone here knows. But we should focus some kind of strategy on exposing what they do. If we're going to do something online we might as well go to war with the people who are the problem and that certainly is the liberal blogs. They keep the lid on the online communities of people that might actually start thinking for themselves.

Commondreams
Alternet (which is now running Glenn Beck ads??)
Buzzflash
DailyKos

You all know the ones I'm talking about. Thought traps, all of 'em.
Ormond

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The internet works in mysterious ways.

Those who've been sucked into Common(wet)Dreams or Truthout or Counterpunch pecked on the keys after (or at) work to get that far.
What makes people keep pecking at the search engines is the sneaking suspicion that they're being had. Intuition that the buck doesn't stop from being lulled month after month, year after year, being fed revamps of the same disinfo psyops.

The disinfo is overdue for new packaging, and the election was the reboot.
Rove, Sybil Edmunds, Patrick Fitzgerald's dog whistle investigations, and even "who shot the WTC?' are the shows being cancelled.
The new season brings exciting new serials and sit coms. 'Who's running for 2008', 'what's the best way to withdraw?', and 'isn't global warming more important than that war thing?' are going strong. Zzzzzzzzzz..........

atlien

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

by Ormond,
Quote:
isn't global warming more important than that war thing?
You hit the nail on the head with that one. That is the show they're betting the farm on.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atlien wrote:
by Ormond,
Quote:
isn't global warming more important than that war thing?
You hit the nail on the head with that one. That is the show they're betting the farm on.

Absolutely - over at AAR, I have quite a few of the smarter ones leaning on the "politics is dead" scenario. They don't totally buy it, but a lot of my suggestions are starting to make more sense now than what they hear from the MSM pundits and many of their Democratic 'leaders'.

But when I privately directed a few of them to the Ken Ring piece..... oh boy. Instantly Ken Ring is an energy industry planted stooge. One woman even suggested that I was.

As far as I know, I'm not. :roll:

FaxMam

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow

Last edited by FaxMam on Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FaxMam wrote:
This almost seems like it goes without saying in this discussion - but hasn't everyone noticed what has happened since the election with respect to 911 and related issues?

Yes, and the big gun the globalists use in that war is Noam Chomsky. He steadfastly denies anything conspiratorial that's at all related to govt, including 9/11, JFK, RFK, MLK and Malcom X.

Here on B4N, the depth of infiltration of the MSM and related icons to the deception campaign is painfully obvious. And most Liberals are automatically distrustful of MSM newscasters and pundits, so it's not a tough sell that 'some' of the MSM are suspect in their agenda. Not so with their take on Chomsky, who enjoys a built-in Liberal immunity to suspicion, no matter what the subject. "Chomsky exposed the govt crimes in East Timor!" Therefore, he is a forever-trusted anti-govt crusader, and if he doesn't buy 9/11 was an inside job, then it certainly was not. This is a very old ruse.

Here's quote from Noam Chomsky regarding the basic concept of govt complicity in 9/11: Even if it were true, which is extremely unlikely, who cares? Color me reactionary, but is that how a "superior political intellect" regards an issue of even potential govt malfeasance?

If you even try to suggest on a liberal blog that Noam Chomsky is a left-wing gatekeeper, 80% of them will practically call you a Fascist.

From Barrie Zwicker: Chomskys recommendation that people practice intellectual self-defense is well taken, but, how many could dream that the person warning you is one of the most perilous against whom youll need to defend yourself? That he is the Fire Marshall who wires your house to burn down? The Lifeguard who drowns you. The doctor with the disarming bedside manner who administers a fatal injection. If Noam Chomsky did not exist, the diaboligarchy would have to invent him. To the New World Order, he is worth 50 armored divisions.

Chomsky is the deliberate wall that is used to keep the Left divided on this and any conspiracy issues, but he is so deep-rooted in the pure Leftist mental infrastructure, any attacks on any subject are considered attacks on Liberalism itself.

Some videos, with NC answering questions on 9/11:

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzGd0t8v-d4

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoDqDvbgeXM

Quote:
"Myth is a poor substitute for historical understanding... If our history is to have meaning...we need to know who is responsible...
"If, as is posited here, responsibility lies with men of clandestine sophistication...then we need to know this. The recurrence of past evils can only be prevented if their existence is known and understood..." - Philip Melanson, 1945-2006, UMass archiver of RFK assassination materials

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Poppy's Not Running things....Honest! Reply with quote

Poppy's Not Running things....Honest!

It's a good object-lesson in PsyOp.

But this is not the in-your-face 9/11-type
PsyOp, which is aimed at the conscious mind.

First, you let the Proles know in no uncertain manner that
Big-Ol Poppy Bush is the Power. On the cover of Newsweek.

Then, a couple of weeks later you downplay the story in Time.
Bush is in charge - not Baker. In other words Not Poppy.

But the first PsyOp impression remains there in the background.
Which is where it belongs in this type of PsyOp, which is a
manipulation of the unconscious level.

Quote:
The President Takes Charge on Iraq

On Scene: As Bush prepares for a much-anticipated meeting with his
counterpart in Baghdad, the White House wants to make clear that
James Baker is not calling the shots

By MIKE ALLEN/TALLINN, ESTONIA

Get used to seeing the Four Seasons Amman. That's the site of Thursday's breakfast and news conference for President George W. Bush and Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, and the U.S. networks are sending their news anchors there, ensuring massive coverage of an event that the White House has said is unlikely to produce any major announcement or development. But the White House, which is eager to show that the President is focused intently on Iraq, is welcoming the coverage.

On the second day of a four-day trip abroad, Bush said in Estonia on Tuesday morning that he plans to bring up the current spate of violence, which is so fierce that NBC News this week began using the term "civil war" when reporting on the conflict. "My question to him will be: What do we need to do to succeed?" Bush said at a news conference at the ornate Bank of Estonia, this Baltic nation's central bank. "What is the strategy for dealing with the sectarian violence? I will assure him that we will do everything in our power to make sure that they are able to establish a safe haven in Iraq. I will ask him what is required and what is your strategy to be a country which can govern itself and sustain itself."

Perhaps wisely, Bush is not offering himself as the Answer Man. Instead, his aim is to remind Iraqis that he wants to support them in solving their problems, not taking ownership of them. National Security Adviser Steve Hadley told reporters on Air Force One on the way to Estonia that Bush will be a good listener at the meeting. "We're not at the point where the President is going to be in a position to lay out a comprehensive plan at this point," Hadley said. Instead, Republican officials have said, the President plans to announce "a way forward" for Iraq in coming weeks based on input from Congress, an administration-wide review and the Baker commission.

Bush's aides have begun to chafe at the idea that Baker is needed as some sort of savior for Iraq. Hadley made it clear that the President hopes his Jordan foray will erase any such notion. "It's important, I think," Hadley said, "for the President to send the message to Prime Minister Maliki that while he is listening to all of these voices for ideas, is open to ideas, that in the end of the day to reassure Prime Minister Maliki that it is the President who will be crafting the way forward on Iraq and to reassure Prime Minister Maliki it will be done in a way that is cooperative with Iraq, rather than imposed on Iraq." In other words: Baker is a consultant, not calling the shots....

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1563581,00.html
devabarry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Pappy's Maudlin Drama Kicks Off Campaign? Reply with quote

Hmmmm....perhaps Jeb is to be the loser...
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/12/05/bush.jeb.ap/index.html

Hocus Locus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FaxMam wrote:
Here in my corner of the world - I have noticed a marked shift among "progressives" (most of which are not real 911 Truth seekers). They are now rather like one gets after a Thanksgiving meal -- fat, happy, deluded - - a post-mega-carb-consumption (not L-tryptophan) stupor - - zzzzzzzzzz~~~~~~.

People are saying, "We just have to hold the Democrats accountable" or "Now we'll get some investigations". But the passion (and emails) is/are markedly diminished.

In my local community, there has been a gathering of folks protesting the war (with signs) on a street corner every Friday night for months. That crowd is down by 2/3.

Love the imagery here. Being an amateur collector of various stupors, actually switched my major to stupification some years back but then drifted due to lack of interest, switched to vapors, less filling but one tends to get carried away.

So I present to you thus! Through my quivering quill, a bestiary of stupors.

There is post-victory slump, where a mass of people discern an important hurdle has been cleared, each turning their own attentions to other things 'for awhile', each feeling esconsed by the others, whether the others are actually 'keeping watch' or not. Like the warmest of cold emperor penguins in the middle of the gathered mass during a howling Summer wind in darkness. The place to be. Time to regroup! These fellows are regrouping, all the time as they must -- for if the groups' perimeter stops moving it would not be a good thing. Those inside would be doomed, find themselves trapped, confined -- inside a frozen fence of penguins. I cannot imagine a worse fate for any creature, though it would be a pretty silly one. And why not imagine it? It is the last best thing to being there. The mind is such a terrible thing in these barren wastes.

There is angst-ridden despair, always a good crowd displeaser. As in, what if we staged a war protest and nobody came? So we stay home en masse, some in protest, a great grass-roots disorganization whose members only know which side on which they are not. And to their astonishment the planet obligingly spins them round, showing them dawn after dawn of new promise -- one sunrise of opportunity after another. And we've seen 'em all. The result not peace, not war neither, but a flickering twilight resembling that of H. G. Wells' time travellers as they careen through through time and history. Solstice and season clearly cyclic and hypnotic, while diaphanous mists of great civilations rise in grey shapes, then fall around you. If it is this sweeping angst-ridden despair that punches your ticket, the works of Olaf Stapledon will deliver a decisive knockout.

There is the gathering tide of galactic affairs. Always a busy commotion of this-and-that, concerns vital and fascinating, a new horizon with every step. One may ride dragons -- real ones with McCullough engines! Ponder the intricate and mysterious bathroom habits of Asimov's loveable but neurotic Foundation peoples. The politically spiced dogma of Dune, in form so similar to the dreary politics of Earth a few of us wonder what the fuss is about. J.R.R. Tolkein -- now actually that's all quite real..., off-topic here so I won't mention him. Clancy delivers a succulent pillow mint of spacy technology with every giant load of novel, be a warrior of the future, today! but unless you can actually field strip an AK47, you might find the education a bit overrated. Crichton forces us to think, even if we don't know what it all means. Yes, Galaxia is a busy place these days and there's scarcely time to note that we have not actually left the planet as yet -- and the next slate wiper to come along will surely silence the galaxy. For us. All at once. Those real galaxtic persons out here and there, slapping their TV sets in annoyance, brought back to awareness by the sudden cease of the stream of fuzzy conciousness that had begun with the German Post Office's live broadcast of the 1936 Summer Olympics. Something vaguely like a finger grabs something vaguely like a remote, and see what else is on. Or go to bed, tomorrow is another day. The real affairs of the galaxy resume.

There is direct complicit involvement, which may be why friends haven't been returning calls. When deeply engaged in modus operandi there is no time for chit-chat, only terse and vital coded traffic required to move through the phases of the operation at hand to communicate enemy vector, distance, and state of undress is possible. Due to advances in surveilance techniques, massive parallelization of computing and a heady algebraic approach to what once was 'intuitive' cryptanalysis, today's deep-cover agent must eschoo computers altogether and might spend years to encode or decode a single message. It is not uncommon to carry out an order only to find that the theater of one's war has evolved, or has become an historical epic drawing crowds to real theaters. If you think I lead you along by the jewelry on your person that tickles when tugged, have a word with Lt. Hiroo Onoda. This is why real wars tend to be fought by people with guns.

There is L-tryptophan soporia, (thanks FaxMam for the new collectible!) a culinary trancelike state brought on by turkey ingestion or inhalation. If Dr. Mom has ever slid a steaming bowl your way and tossed you a spoon, saying "Well, try....this." what she caught herself about to say was, "L try oh fan". Where do you think your own elected leaders learned their technique? And once a megadose of this tricksy amino acid is converted into a river of pure serotonin -- the effect is, well, I wouldn't know. Best to avoid it unless you cannot help it.

And there are sorry excuses, the whole stinking lot of them. If all taken at once, a monthly newsletter might ensue so all can refer to them by number. Had to pick up the kids, people busy leaving things undone, people doing things others need to undo, undoing what others have done, doing others until they are done. Locking out days of the week ending in y, totem pole carving and bowling and even wanton thudpucking have been claimed. To be fair, maybe the last time people went out they never came back, and they are reluctant to leave again. Their televisions told them to stay tuned, the ever-present power of cheese, cat needs flossing, road maps a-folding, kids emerging from diapers. It gets pretty exciting. But despite all that they did manage to come out -- dropped everything and arrived on time; they didn't see you, they left moments before you arrived, returned a moment after you left (just to make sure) and had you turned your head you may have seen them filing away. For you were waiting on the wrong corner. If one's life is an elaborate setup to some run-on joke, surely someone else will laugh some day, for some reason.

So when no one shows up, remember -- there's always a reason. You're just not in on it.

___
God grant me the serenity to resolve to neglect to mention
some of the the many things yet to come to my attention.

~Hocus Locus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: