FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Mayan Overview of Evolution of Consciousness
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: And the many became as one to liberate them all. Reply with quote

And if each god was a particular vibration?

And if the harmony produced by those vibrations created a resonance?

And if that resonance boosted a signal that had been long-awaited?

Only one key on a chain with many is needed to open a door but all of the picks in a lock pick must unite as one to open a door for which there is no key.

Establishing a sympathetic vibrational state with all of the beings able to respond will result in a harmonic that will resonate across the ethereal planes. We just have to make sure that the message we send is the one we intend and that it is sent to the ones that we need to communicate with...

Peter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Create your own reality? Start with the current one. Reply with quote

Since the current "adaptation for the evolution of consciousness' is expected to come to an end fairly soon (2011-2012), are there any takers for what the current adaptation was and what the upcoming one will be? Question Reasons and analysis are not required but would nonetheless be of interest. Cool
Continuity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AI?

Cat Haiku
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: What's next and can we handle it? Reply with quote

Good call! How will we deal with unfeeling machines? Maybe this is a plus?

We might think in terms of something that starts out fast and then spreads slowly.....in harmony with the various cycles of evolution.

Peter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Perhaps if we started at the end and worked our way back? Reply with quote

Since the arrow of time is unlikely to reverse with the change of inflection of the curve of consciousness evolution, how about reversing the sense in which evolution is continuing?

We have spent 16 billion years evolving from a pinpoint singularity of atomic consciousness to a vaste awareness of our physical cosmos and its constituent parts. Are the next 16 billion reserved for and set to start with the development and the elaboration of understanding ourselves as a metaphysical entity? Starting with our place in the greater design and then working towards our specific role and function as it relates to the universe and then to our environs and then to each other and then to ourselves and then to what we are and what we mean.. Question Idea Question .....could just be Cool

Continuity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it will be the invention/adoption of capable brain/machine interfaces.

Cat Haiku
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Don't ignore, become aware Reply with quote

Thus giving us a means of severance from our limitations and biases and allowing us access to more and more accurate information.......ie leading us away from ignorance and towards understanding as in;

You can be well-informed or uninformed.

If you are not ignorant then you are AWARE.

Awareness is the precursor to and the motivator of consciousness. Despite the apparent chicken and egg conundrum, you must gain awareness to validate your level of consciousness. Consciousness is a state of being and not an effort or a condition. We become aware of those things that have a direct impact on our perspective and affect our intention. They serve to elevate and to fortify our consciousness which can then consolidate and employ these effects for the purpose of our own evolution.

Peter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Forget Scooby-Doo, where are you?! Reply with quote

Drew, Drew...DREW!!!!!!!
silverthread

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow !

This is a long-Thread....
Just goes to prove : folks are Interested in this 'stuff'.

The Mayan-folks were Deep ;& I see 'Some' validity Here.
Carl Johan Calleman ?...well...I like his scientific-Heart.

It Takes 'guts'...to Stare-at-The_FUTURE ; especially against 'pop-scientism'...&
As a doctor & scientist , he EVEN questions... Charles Darwin__[i.e. Mr. Eugenics ]

Well , it's about Time....

Yet , let me add This :

I , ; as well as , Plato , egyptians...& Origen [i.e_Origen was_ one-OF the Original catholic-founding-fathers....
Believe : there's re-incarnation.

So , what's all this 'WE' stuff....
YES , we must save planet for future-generations....
YES , we must give Casear the 'least we Legally-Can ;

Yet ; ALSO...we must Not get distracted concerning Our-Real DESTINY__
Finding our way back-HOME .
Ask....
any Sant , Sadh , Mahatma , Prophet , Apostle Or evangelist !

Yes , we must Fact-Find & help our humanity....

Yet , let's not Forget our TRUE-Spritual Heritage___WHICH IS :
True Home.

Ben Franklin 1750
Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:30 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

our true spiritual heritage. if you're not some tantric alchemy master you may as well relax and enjoy the cold reality of kali yuga.

aether physics seems to hint that we - everything - eventually swoops back around and in. and looking at that process, it appears there's no cutting in line.... perhaps we could find a workshop to learn the arcturian
quantum tunneling method.

Raphael pointed out a site that addresses dragon or fairy lines. that is, old families and kings, of a different genetic make up than what's common.
the word homosapien is indicative. we ain't much, according to this line of thinking anyway. i'd say there are acceptions to this as well. but ego does seem to rule in most cases.

but these folks, who were eradicated, were (supposedly. i've never heard of these groups before and wonder what Alan Watt would come up with) what we consider ideal. as far as wisdom, empathy and compassion, true cooperation etc. the author stated point blank that we, homosapiens (a derogatory term in fact), are simply not capable, nor will ever be capable of fully Acting out these ideals. his example of course being, "look around and what do you see, still". paraphrasing.

perhaps things will change when those chinese psychic kids etc take over.
or when the kali yuga ends. wonder what it would be like here without elite controllers.

i think we are close enough to 2012 to realize that there isn't going to be any sudden freak show. we have already been within the window for over a decade. it ends around 2017. i've done a lot of soul searching in all this time. i've made some efforts. things seem the same to me....within and without. seems to be much more in your face stress today if anything. this does not necessarily mean higher energies from the galactic center.

i find it funny or odd how you can follow all the developments concerning the increase in energy throughout the solar system, the mutations on earth, the predicted chaos and change, the mind expansions...the end times as it were.
READING about it can get you caught up and make you see it. yet take a break from the prose and pics for a while then see how all that fades. it's "chop wood, carry water." or serve and obey.

not sure for certain. but it does seem that mind power is increasing. i mean psi. things seem to manifest faster. to, and it may be schizophrenia, it seems i can (unconsciously) tap into the local bird's current. or it's the other way around. they seem to pick up on our vibes. you can hear it in the way their songs change.

last night was truly amazing. and it's why i've been calling myself saint augury (to suggest to myself this potential). after playing guitar for several hours, my higher chakras seem to open up fully. there were some neighbors listening which formed a psychic link, or field....in which some birds seem to have tuned into.
at the end of the session, one of the neighbors said something. i didn't respond but had a thought for it in my mind. now when that thought came to my mind, a bird started singing in a way which suggested a resonance to the thought. cause i was so opened up, i changed my thoughts quickly, to block the transmission of my first thought (to the girl). as i changed my thought, the bird's song seemed to have become garbled, like it got confused.
now this, this, is what it feels like to be tuned into the Web of Wryd.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: