FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
History: Fiction or Science?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
bri

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen Atm! Very Happy
ottobock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Didn't go through the whole thread, so I apologize if this is redundant info. Dr Immanuel Velikovsky's "Ages in Chaos" touch on the same basic premise that the Historical timeline is way off. He defends the case very well, IMO. I just wanted to point that out, because I feel it adds some credibility to what Fomenko' has established.
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was trying to find an apocalyptic thread - this was the first hit using BFN search. Sorry if it does not jive. It could be the final curtain call on the finely crafted saga - as the stomach turns - otherwise known as human 'History' - maybe.

Huge Asteroid Makes Its Closest Pass To Earth Today
Bill Chappell | May 31, 2013 | NPR

Grab your boards because the waves may be bitchin'

'An asteroid nine times the size of a cruise ship is dropping by Earth on Friday, and it's not coming alone. Asteroid 1998 QE2 will be about 3.6 million miles from our planet at its closest approach. And its proximity has already given scientists a surprise: It has its own moon, measured at about 2,000 feet wide.

The fly-by will mark the closest the asteroid comes to Earth for at least the next 200 years, according to researchers at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory who led the radar observations that spotted the asteroid's moon. The point of maximum proximity will come at 4:59 p.m. ET, or 20:59 UTC, Friday, according to the space agency.
...'

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missed!
Quote:

atm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this for his story:

http://www.counter-currents.com/2013/05/r-h-s-stolfis-hitler-beyond-evil-and-tyranny-part-1/

http://www.ihr.org/

The audios are surprisingly erudite:

http://ihr.org/audio/

atm Neutral
noplacebo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone purporting a view, is uttering it, in the hope, of people supporting that view, even to the extent of trying to manufacture consent. this is a recurring theme. but to begin with, for the fish to bite you must be sitting by the pool. A point of view, an occurrence can only be viewed from your own position, That is, literally from ,a, point of view, History is totally subjective, as it should be, people have been schooled into thinking others thoughts,(society spends a lot upon this) and now talk of history as "fiction or science". there have been people in the past by all accounts better situated to dictate events and their story is called history quite literally it is HIS STORY, His point of view, Our heads keep spinning every time we hear a new version, because we believed the old version, what is a version but someone elses viewpoint. We are taken from hither to tither. Believe your own viewpoint , no one can take it ,so dont give it away.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: