FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Psyop Posters Appearing on Rense.com
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Psyop Posters Appearing on Rense.com Reply with quote

Take a look at this selection of posters which
have appeared on Rense.com

The are presented in a context of being a
humorous take on the War on Terror.

But strip away that thin cover, and see
how the unspoken messages are designed
to intimidate by manipulating the subconscious.

Discussed in this Audio mp3:
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/InsideTrackNews060303.mp3

Get the none-too-subtle message?

This isn't particularly subtle either.

Pretty direct visual message.
Visuals go straight to the subconscious.
No matter how funny the context.

Get the message?

Just carefully read the small writing at the bottom,
and think about the warning that is being sent to you.

Leave out the comedy -and the message is clear.

Straightforward enough for you?

Maybe you need a stronger resonance to drive the point home.

Sometimes just one word will do.

Discussed in this Audio mp3:
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/InsideTrackNews060303.mp3

Last edited by Fintan on Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Janama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are old pics - there was a site of an artist that did most of them awhile ago. He was basically rehashing in the poster style of the 30s onwards. They intended to blatantly manipulate your concience - like - hey neat artwork!

Looks like someone has picked up on them. there are heaps more.
Blue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan, is the word "satire" lost on you? Have a sense of humour bro.
Phil Howe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear oh dear Fintan, wake up on the wrong side of the bed again?

You cannot seriously be trying to suggest these satirical and politically incorrect posters are the work of Psyops?!

This is another saddening example of your jealously toward other sites. When you write crap like this you just look like the kid nobody wanted to play with who decided to ruin everybodies fun by burning the school down.

It is quite pathetic the extents you will go to spite others. Is there anyone in this world you actually like? Man if your not one of your own 'CIA rats' you sure know how to imperonate one. Sort it out man, this is getting embarrassing.

Keenan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan, could you please enlighten us as to the secret message that Rense is tryng to insert into our subconscious. I realize I should just know right away what you are hinting at, but I guess I'm just to dense. Maybe I'm just not as smart as you. I took these posters as ominous political satire warning people how dangeriously close to a police state that our Homeland Security apparatis is skating. If I'm not getting it, could you please just spell it out for us dummies, Fintan?
Keenan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Still waiting for an answer to: Who can we trust? Reply with quote

Oh, that reminds me, Fintan, I'm still waiting for your answer to several folks' questions about which web sites and journalists/bloggists (besides you and Kathy) that we can trust? I'm getting really depressed that anyone and everyone seems to be a CIA Fake or PsyOps Rat according to you. If you don't give us an answer, I might just have to take the blue pill and go back inside my cacoon...you wouldn't want me to do that would you Fintan?
Blue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright so I just listened to the newest broadcoast in which you, dear Fintan, further opine upon these dangerously propagandistic posters (note sarcasm), and frankly, you come across as psychologically, artistically naive and rather short on nuance. Reappropriating images from one context and presenting them with ironic text is an old design trope. Nothing evil or manipulative in it. Actually I believe the posters have the exact OPPOSITE effect from what you fear. The irony is transformative, the original message is altogether subverted and belittled. The posters give us a chance to laugh at the forces working against us, and, to laugh at a person or entity is to take power over them. Haven't you ever heard that women live in fear that men will kill them, while men live in fear that women will laugh at them? Laughter is an emboldening weapon. Please do not begrudge us our humour! I don't want to save the world or fight the forces of evil if we can't have fun doing it and have a little laugh here and there. I think you are taking everything a little too seriously these days. When was the last time you took a vacation?
Toto

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The entire Rense site is a Psyop. Fear and fear and more fear. Its the end of world and your going to thrown into the camps.... yaya heard it all before and it never seems to really happen does it.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: PsyOp-Ridden Reply with quote

Yeah Toto, and that's besides Rense's sterling job of placing 9/11 issues right beside
the latest on alien abductions, imminent catastrophes and the Face on Mars.

Not to mention pushing a totally mainstream line on Bird Flu, SARS,
Mad Cow and all the other Pharma-created plagues.

But as far as PsyOp goes, the worst was certainly Rense's promotion of
David Booth --with his warnings that much of the continental USA was
about to be destroyed, just ahead of the 'reelection' of GWB. Rense had
him on twice in January 2004 to peddle this low-level PsyOp bull**it.

See: Link

Rense is PsyOp-drenched Disinfo.

I don't buy the harmless humor explanation for the Rense political posters.
Think back to the Nick Berg beheading videotape and the clever way that
tales of "flaws" in the video were used as a come-on to get millions on the
net to view some classsic PsyOp material --and you have some idea of how slick
these PsyOp boys are. They are professional MIntel PsyOp.

I have as good a sense of humor as the next person.
I know PsyOp when I see it.
Toto

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This idea is used on Alex Jone's site to . The title of his site Info Wars is: <title>Alex Jones' Infowars.com :: Because there is a war on for your mind</title> His other site prisonplanet.com says : The Earth Is Being Turned Into A Prison Planet". Now these are sublimanls to me and the subconscious reads this right away and it effects your emotional/mental/energy state and then your ready to read the stories in that state and you leave these sites drained and feeling hopeless. Not very empowering but addictive in a way becuase the ego loves to be in a state of pain and suffering. The very thing that AJ says he is fighting he is using to manipulate his visitors. As the site says: "Because there is a war on for your mind" and AJ is waging it on you. Rense is similar but more along the new age/ paranormal angle.
Keenan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: PsyOp-Ridden Reply with quote

Fintan, why can't you just answer some very simple questions? If you're going to play the Scott McLellan "brick wall" routine, then I'm going to keep asking the same questions till I get an answer. So, here it goes again:

1) Please tell us what you think the secret subliminal message is that these "PsyOps" posters are trying to insert into our subconscious.

2) (for at least the fifth time from other Forum threads) Can you please tell us which sites you don't believe to be "CIA Fakes" or "PsyOps"?

Ok, for number 2, I'll make it even easier for you. Just give us 2 or 3 sites that are not "CIA Fakes" or "PsyOps". That's reasonable, isn't it? I mean, if you are going to list pretty much all the other sites as CIA Fakes (which is looking an aweful lot like you are simply bad-jacketing every single alternative/non-mainstream site automatically which has any significant readership, again without a shred of evidence), then to show us that you are not simply just trying to destroy and demoralize the movement, can't you give us any positive examples?

Note for readers: Bad-jacketing is a Cointelpro term which refers to a tactic by Cointelpro agents to frame a member or members of a group being targeted as a secret FBI/CIA/etc. agent in the eyes of other members of the group. This is how the FBI divided and conquered the Black Panthers, among other groups, by splitting them into factions that ended up killing each other because of schemes like bad-jacketing.

Obviously, for most people, the idea of a Fintan Cult which basically says that Fintan and company is the only ONE TRUE RELIGION and all other alternative sites/journalists are evil heretics, just isn't going to wash.

So, Fintan, instead of doing your typical spinning and bobbing and weaving, could you please just answer the questions?
moylan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ok, for number 2, I'll make it even easier for you. Just give us 2 or 3 sites that are not "CIA Fakes" or "PsyOps". That's reasonable, isn't it? I mean, if you are going to list pretty much all the other sites as CIA Fakes (which is looking an aweful lot like you are simply bad-jacketing every single alternative/non-mainstream site automatically which has any significant readership, again without a shred of evidence), then to show us that you are not simply just trying to destroy and demoralize the movement, can't you give us any positive examples?

Now honestly, Keenan, you'll have to do better than that. The "without a shred of evidence" thing has been pretty much played out at this stage by your fellow sock puppets. Or are we really expected to believe that these sites peddle their disinfo out of stupidity? Really?

The "movement" (last time I looked I couldn't actually find one) has done a pretty good job in demoralizing itself so far. Now, I wonder why that could be?

Why do you think, Keenan?

I suggest that you offer a couple of your favourite non-disinfo sites, instead of engaging in ad hominem attacks which serve to distract from the actual issues (hey, wait, that's another favourite propaganda tool - I must be getting paranoid Wink ).

Maybe Phil Howe could help here too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: