FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Chemtrails- hidden in plane site
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Jeroen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@Hugh: And the polar caps and glaciers are going....where?

Quote:
Greenland's glaciers have been shrinking for the past century, according to a Danish study, suggesting that the ice melt is not a recent phenomenon caused by global warming.
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=060821191826.o0mynclv&show_article=1

Quote:
@Hugh: Once the Gulf Stream stops and food production drops they'll get it.

Aaaarggghhh, we're all gonna die of hot air Shocked. What about Wilhelm Reich?
Paulo_Freire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: The # of Global Warmind Debunkers on this Forum Reply with quote

Hugh Manatee wrote:
Paulo_Freire wrote:
I forgot to say also that 98% of this board presents themselves as lefties who think global warming is a hoax.
It just seems statistically not possible to have this many denying it at the one place.

!!?? You're serious??!!
Ay yi.

Whassamatter, did they watch too many penguin movies?Confused

And the polar caps and glaciers are going....where?
Once the Gulf Stream stops and food production drops they'll get it.
Not enough penguin movies in all the world to stop that.

I wish I could remember where it is, but there were folks here mentioning penguins, so your post isn't that far off.

I have been here since just about when this forum started. I used to read it a bit when it was in another format. The idea of the fakes rang true for me, as I felt we were all being herded over to Rense and whatreallyhappened and some other disinfo dives.

If you take a gander through this place you will see how many there are who think global warming is a hoax. Many of them also believe chemtrails is a hoax. Many of them believe that every friggin detail in life is a psy-op.

There have been a few of us who gave this place a real chance. But again, the #'s here who think global warming is a hoax goes beyond the laws of statistics, especially when it is allegedly full of lefties. When I saw no one who thought global warming was a pollution problem, not even debating whether it is true or not, that is a false flag for me. I am looking for consistency and organic logic in posters' thinkings. When it is missing, I start to wonder whether folks are astroturfers or useful idiots.
obeylittle

Location: Middle o' Mitten, Michigan Corp. division of United States of America Corp. division of Global Corp.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paulo and Hugh --

Is it time to rearrange your "living room"?

I think you both must have brought perceptions with you. You both seem to be complaining that we are all "lefties" here. You complain that we won't act like lefties predictably, as you've come to expect through your conditioning of perceptions toward lefties. You actually seem to be complaining that we are individuals, independently thinking outside the lefty trickbox construct and won't allow yourselves to accept us individually. Perhaps you should both try to drop the labels and your expectations.

We are not just common animals behaving as you believe. We can't be thought of as just another species competing within; and limited to resources in a limited natural environment like the penguins. Humans are capable of adapting to many harsh environments, seemingly transcending all limitations and thriving within them. We are capable of manipulating resources to our advantage, even creating entirely new resources from just a few raw components and learned principles.

We do not reside, nor will accept, life within a trickbox, natural or otherwise. That is our nature. When we as a species, whom are capable of discovering principles of nature, are limited by unnatural forces within our environment, we naturally go about discovering the principles of those limiting forces.

The first task to be experienced in any discovery must be identification and acceptance of limiting principles and its constituent components. We must discover the trickbox construct, disassemble or reverse-engineer it so that its thoroughly understood, then apply known principles to it in a manner to affect a desired outcome.

The fact that most of us here on this forum do not fit within a conceptual manufactured trickbox and cannot be explained as being the sum of a totality of parts, is in fact that we are communicating as discoverers of principles.

You'll have to accept that we are individual minds not eager to mimic the penguin. We seek to expand our understanding of the Universe uninhibited. And we are capable of expansion from within every environment we inhabit or visit. We have no competition in nature, none discovered as yet anyway.

Many times we will rearrange the furniture in our "living room". It is still the same living room, containing the same "furniture" as before. But this rearrangement has a different look, different characteristics and properties, an entirely different functional environment, despite the same totality of its parts. Within this new environment is the potential to discover previously undiscovered principles. Its a natural exploratory behavior among us humans.

You will find that expansion of knowledge, the discovery and understanding of principles, naturally experience growth exponentially to limiting forces and inherent psychological control operations. Think of that as evolution.

This forum is a safe environment where we all thrive, despite its potential for PsyOps and its attraction to the Psy-Operators. Rest assured, even if this forum is running as a psychological operation, we whom are not operators are thriving.

Because we are more than a totality of our parts limited by our environment. We can rearrange our own living rooms.

I can only suggest that you both rearrange your living rooms often so that your potential for identification, acceptance and discovery is maximized. Its a necessary step we all needed to take toward the discovery and discussion of action, intention, principles and purpose, of the many unnatural trickboxes. Fear nothing, but seek to understand your living room.

Welcome to BFN Hugh. Glad you have stopped by. With your arrival is great potential for discovery and exponential growth. Not for the penguin sadly... for the living room.
Continuity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are worried about your IP address being used to ban you from certain forums, Paolo, why don't you use Privoxy/TOR which allows the IP address you appear to be coming from to be completely anonymised?

You shouldn't have any problems with ppl being able to shut you out merely on the basis of your coming from one particular IP then.

Here's a link to the soft and a howto: http://tor.eff.org/download.html.en

Cat Haiku
Hugh Manatee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Thinking outside the shipping container. Reply with quote

obeylittle wrote:
Paulo and Hugh --

Is it time to rearrange your "living room"?

I think you both must have brought perceptions with you.

I can only suggest that you both rearrange your living rooms often so that your potential for identification, acceptance and discovery is maximized.
Fear nothing, but seek to understand your living room.

Welcome to BFN Hugh. Glad you have stopped by. With your arrival is great potential for discovery and exponential growth. Not for the penguin sadly... for the living room.

Feng shui? Touche'!

Personally, I confess that I brought perceptions with me.

I perceive that there won't be any fucking penguins soon when the poles melt.
And that's why we're getting a face full of all the anthropomorphic tuxedoed cuties as a consolation prize like a huggy doll at the doctor's.

"It will be juuust fine. The doctor is taking care of it. Doncha worry."

Though I don't divide recognition of the state of Global Warming by 'right and left' except at the elite industrial level where perps like ExxonMobil have done millions of dollars worth of GW disinfo and the White House has purged science reports. That kinda thing.

And I researched the anti-GW disinfo campaign of animation for the kids as psychic shock-absorbers (penguins, Ice Age, etc.) plus the 2005 Nicholas Cage movie, 'The Weatherman,' etc.

Conditioning for scary news is an old psy-ops task, like Disney's '20,000 Leagues Under the Sea' accompanying the launch of the real nuclear sub named the Nautillus or 'Star Wars' preceding the announcement of SDI. The same thing was done with the official pronouncements on GW's reality. Because they broke the planet but are still in control.
Can't have torches and pitchforks streaming angrily towards the castle, can we?

While I'm interested by descriptions of the socio-intellectual landscape of this board by those who've walked it before me, I hold to my own empirical experiences.
Don't mistrust but do verify, ay?

I try to be a good guest in other people's living rooms but I do insist on a minimum amount of factual oxygen and thus am inclined to open windows if I smell too much smoke.

Thanks for the welcome. This site is nothing if not interesting.

Smile

(Sorry for all the sentences ending in the interrogative. I musta been talkin' to a Canadian today.)

obeylittle

Location: Middle o' Mitten, Michigan Corp. division of United States of America Corp. division of Global Corp.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

(Sorry for all the sentences ending in the interrogative. I musta been talkin' to a Canadian today.)

It appears that you either are readily influenced by others stereotypically, or someone pushed some buttons. Or both. When exposing one's weaknesses one may do so in a ruse...

This is a fun place. Don't take anything personal here because we don't play along very well. And we all do our own research, coming to many times, many separate conclusions. Its difficult to intimidate anyone into submission here, even while suggesting something as simple as a coffee break.

Individuality is a strength. Truth is self-evident in the presence of knowledge. We are aware. We have covered this topic at great length and each have moved on, until such facts become apparent to revisit this.

You are free and encouraged to continue this though, maybe you can add some real hard evidence. But labels and behavioral hooks won't advance it.
Hugh Manatee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Oh brother. Reply with quote

obeylittle wrote:
We have covered this topic at great length and each have moved on, until such facts become apparent to revisit this.

So I search the site and I find Fintan The Administrator has also posted on
>Past lives woo wo
>The World Trade Center was built with bombs in it
>Global Warming Denial

Fintan: (Latest Global Warming Bunk)
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106&highlight=global+warming

So THAT's what this website is about. Crap. I was warned.
No wonder all the elbows. Is that a UK style or...? Ah. Got it.
And I thought Jeff Wells was a bit too woo-woo. Atleast his board is solid.

What was that Chip Berlet article? 'Right woo-woos left.' lol.

Um, you just wait for facts "'to become apparent." Confused
Just don't stand too close to the edge of the planet. You could fall off and hurt the turtle.

rustyh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hugh. Have you 'spat the dummy' mate?

Do you disagree with something?(ie. global warming bunk)
obeylittle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I'm sorry you were warned Hugh. Perhaps those elbows are of your own placement. Now, if you will stop playing irrational games for attention please. Some of us are trying to sleep.
rustyh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hugh Manatee wrote

Quote:

So you were warned!???? Warned about what?
And why didnt you heed that warning?

And when you say this website is about 'crap',does that include your"50" posts in 6 DAYS?
Have you been posting crap here Hugh? Laughing

Hugh.
In the words of Sargent Hawker from the movie -"STRIPES".............
"Lighten up Francis!"
Hugh Manatee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Denialism. Reply with quote

rustyh wrote:

So you were warned!???? Warned about what?
And why didnt you heed that warning?

I had heard that the official and commonly-held view here was that global warming wasn't real. I don't live by expectations. I see for myself.

To deny global warming today is like those writers like John Prados who do extensive histories of the CIA and conclude 'Oswald dunnit.'

As Webster Tarpley points out, there are moles and dupes. Can't tell which is which.
When the level of knowledge displayed doesn't jibe with a denial - *TILT* - something's wrong and I'm not saying what that is other than the official and prevailing global warming viewpoint here is the same as ExxonMobil's and the White House's.

And I don't "lighten up" about disaster and atrocity.

"The fifth element is mud"
-Napolean Bonaparte 1806

Jeroen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeroen van der Veer, chief executive of Royal Dutch Shell wrote this article in the Times:
Quote:
In our battle against greenhouse gas emissions, taking the CO2 out of fossil fuels, especially coal, is crucial.
http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/natural_resources/article1980585.ece

Jeroen cares about the planet because he's Dutch! Those stupid Americanos from Exxon only think about money! No seriously, one purpose of this global warming scare is probably to create debate--to keep people busy while they are being robbed, cheated and killed.
Quote:
I had heard that the official and commonly-held view here was that global warming wasn't real.

There is no official view. I'm not interested in the past lives thing either and I agree that the WTC-with-built-in-bombs idea is preposterous. However, yelling that global warming is real makes you look stupid. I've looked at the science and haven't found any evidence. We can debate it, but you have to come with something better than glaciers that have been melting since the 19th century.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 26 of 29

Jump to: