FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Chemtrails- hidden in plane site
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
q@thing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Chemtrails- hidden in plane site Reply with quote

just read your post on telescopes being obsolete by 2050.

i've worked outdoors a great deal in my life and have noticed the difference in contrails, particularly when spending a whole day on a tractor with plenty of time for sky gazing. spraying has become quite comprehensive and routine in new england.

i've read all the different theories and analysis of what they are, but hadn't thought of them as a deliberate attempt to simply obscure our vision of what is happening out there.

i've long thought that there is an alternate space program utilizing technology hidden from public view, after all how could we have gone to the moon in '69 and since have experienced so many disasters, but no real breakthroughs in space travel when there is so much money in the budget ?

my thought is that ufo sightings are mostly earth based hidden technology, and they simply don't want us to see what they've accomplished, in particular by amateur astronomers.

Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Extremely persistent indeed... Reply with quote

q@thing wrote:

i've read all the different theories and analysis of what they are, but hadn't thought of them as a deliberate attempt to simply obscure our vision of what is happening out there.

Hello q@thing.

I thought that article was interesting too - I'll now add 'visual obfuscation' to my long list of 'chemtrail theories'. I'd like to mention that the referenced article never once said 'chemtrail'. I believe Fintan added that word in his preamble, however the article was referencing 'contrails' which form in the upper atmosphere, and are a nasty, hazy, pollution problem. To me, there is a big difference between the two words: One implies criminal negligence, the other criminal intent.

q@thing wrote:

... spraying has become quite comprehensive and routine in new england.

What proof do you have that anybody is spraying anything?

Now, I've had my head in the clouds for quite some time now, and I feel I've been around the ionosphere on the chem/con trail issue. I familiarized myself with the Carnicom research. I trudged through the rantings of Jim Phelps. I corresponded (briefly) with Scott Stevens. I even read through countless pages of chemtrail blatherings on ATS. I studied the skies and kept a 'log' of trail activity. What conclusion did I draw from this research?

The whole thing is one gigantic wank.

For some reason, there are a lot of people making up a lot of stories about this. There is a huge Psy-Op behind the promotion of 'chemtrail' theories, as well as a cottage industry built up, so there's a lot of folks with a vested interest in us all believing we're being 'sprayed'.

Now, I have a feeling Fintan may be preparing to drop a bomb on my skepticism regarding trails, weather modification scalar weaponry, and to be perfectly honest, I've been gleefully awaiting detonation for quite a while. Mention of the mysterious 'weather guest' in the last audio, and the preamble to the telescopes story make me think the time is drawing near. Rarely does our esteemed host deliver such a sarcastically snarky intro:

Fintan wrote:

Now, we wouldn't like you to get the idea that there is a covert weather modification program --which is the real reason that visibility is being severly reduced.

No, no, no. It's just that global warming makes things cloudy, and normal jet contrails are "indistinguishable" from clouds, you see? Oh yeah?!

Ok, maybe it's not that rare, but it is fun. Hehe. Is somebody trying to get Jerry all worked up? Wink Well, for the sake of discussion, and because I have no problem with being dissected as a sucker, I'm going to preemptively (that's the style these days, isn't it?) state my skepticism about chemtrails, and try to give the topic a good push to get it sailing. Emotions tend to run extremely high surrounding this issue, so it is with high hopes for calm and intelligent discussion that I bring this topic to the board.

First, after studying the meteorological conditions for contrail formation, I noticed one very important trend. They seemed to stop spraying during the warm summer months when contrail formation is unlikely. Then in winter, with all that cold air in the upper atmosphere, they started spraying like crazy again. Duh.

Second, the sheer number of theories, and the amount of money I could have spent 'protecting' myself from these chemtrails made me realize, that whatever the reality, some folks were raking in a nice pile of cash scaring the shit out of people and then selling them pricey 'chembusters' once they've convinced themselves they can no longer breathe.

I came to the conclusion that the amount of air traffic is dangerous pollution problem, and is contributing to excess cloud cover, and who knows what else. It may be a huge public health liability issue or whatever, but I think contrails form due to jet exhaust and high altitude meteorological conditions, combined with the exponential growth of air travel and planes in the skies. I think the 'chemtrail conspiracy' is being fronted by groups aware that there may be a health hazard, and are using the conspiracy smoke bomb to buy a little time while their lawyers figure out how to protect them from prosecution, before the totality of the pollution problem enters mainstream consciousness. I don't think anybody's 'spraying' anything other than fumes and exhaust pollution. It sure 'looks' that way sometimes, though.

Yes, there are 'spray planes', and from my observation, those are used primarily in the vicinity of crops, wildfires, and air shows - those are generally very low altitude and are not carrying passengers.

IMHO, there is a huge difference between 'emitting' or 'polluting', which is a by product of some other fun or profitable pastime, and 'spraying' which implies a direct intent to cover people with some nasty substance, or to purposely put something in the atmosphere to further other nefarious activities.

My main source for chemtrail 'debunking' is the work of a dude named Jay Reynolds. His site is Contrails, or 'Trails-CON? - A website reviewing the facts and the claims about the Contrails/Chemtrails controversy - by Jay Reynolds. It's not the most well organized website ever, but with enough scrolling, clicking, and poking, you'll be able to uncover most of his research. I don't know the man, nor do I know for sure whose 'side' he's on, but his evidence seems pretty well researched, to me at least.

If anybody frequents the Huffingtonpost BBS, you'll know how wild the flamewars can get between the chems. vs. cons. Check it out if you want.

Ok, so there's my chemtrail rant, and I'm eager to hear y'alls opinions - so bombs away! Wink
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Telescopes 'worthless' by 2050 Reply with quote

Here's the original post from My.BreakForNews:
Quote:
Ground-based astronomy could be impossible in 40 years because of pollution from aircraft exhaust trails and climate change, or so an "expert" says.

Now, we wouldn't like you to get the idea that there is a covert weather modification program --which is the real reason that visibility is being severly reduced.

No, no, no. It's just that global warming makes things cloudy, and normal jet contrails are "indistinguishable" from clouds, you see? Oh yeah?!

Read the "spinning" of the facts and creation of myths in this BBC article.
Looks like chemtrails are being hidden in plain sight. [News Tip from RK.]

Quote:
You either give up your cheap trips to Majorca, or
you give up astronomy. You can't do both.
Gerry Gilmore, University of Cambridge

Ground astronomy could be compromised
if trends continue, experts say

Telescopes 'worthless' by 2050

By Paul Rincon 2 March 2006 - BBC News science reporter

Ground-based astronomy could be impossible in 40 years because of pollution from aircraft exhaust trails and climate change, an expert says.

Aircraft condensation trails - known as contrails - can dissipate, becoming indistinguishable from other clouds.

If trends in cheap air travel continue, says Professor Gerry Gilmore, the era of ground astronomy may come to an end much earlier than most had predicted.

Aircraft along with climate change will contribute to increased cloud cover.

The timescale is based on extrapolating air traffic growth figures. The BBC has learned that the calculations were made as part of preparations for an upcoming observatory project called the Extremely Large Telescope (ELT).

The ELT is intended to probe planets around nearby stars and look for extremely faint objects in the Universe.

Vision impaired

"It is already clear that the lifetime of large ground-based telescopes is finite and is set by global warming," Professor Gilmore, from Cambridge's Institute of Astronomy, told reporters recently in London.

"There are two factors. Climate change is increasing the amount of cloud cover globally. The second factor is cheap air travel.

"You get these contrails from the jets. The rate at which they're expanding in terms of their fractional cover of the stratosphere is so large that if predictions are right, in 40 years it won't be worth having telescopes on Earth anymore - it's that soon.

"You either give up your cheap trips to Majorca, or you give up astronomy. You can't do both."

Climate change is also expected to increase the amount of water vapour in the atmosphere through evaporation, contributing to overall cloudiness. The increase in cloud cover would affect both optical and infrared astronomy, which would have to be carried out from space.

Radio astronomy would continue to be ground-based.

Identical appearance

Contrails often present little more than a transient nuisance to astronomers; but when certain weather conditions prevail, they can break to look like natural clouds.

Holger Pederson, an astronomer at the Nils Bohr Institute in Copenhagen, Denmark, who has studied contrails, explained: "You can recognise the jet contrails when they are young. So you can stop your observation and then restart as soon as the contrail has passed the field of view of the telescope.

Satellite imagery can be used to monitor contrail evolution

MORE: [urlhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/06/sci_nat_aircraft_contrails/html/1.stm]In pictures[/url]

"Worse is when the contrails last for hours. Then they degrade into something you can hardly distinguish from natural cirrus clouds."

Dr Hermann Mannstein, of the German Aerospace Centre (DLR), agreed astronomy would become more difficult, but said there was an upper limit on the contrail problem.

Contrails form where the air is highly saturated with ice particles, but will not form if the air is too dry.

"You don't clog the whole sky. You have a certain proportion of the sky, in time and space, that can be affected," he said.

Restriction zones

But Professor Gilmore countered: "There are places where you get relatively fewer clouds - that's where we put our telescopes - but there is nowhere on Earth that you don't get clouds and aeroplanes.

"Already, around the major observatories, there are local laws to prevent aeroplanes flying within quite large distances," he told the BBC News website.

Professor Gilmore said sites where observatories are located, such as the Canary Islands, Hawaii and South America, are also attractive holiday destinations, and likely centres for future air traffic growth.

He added that the projections did not factor in the effects of global warming, which are likely to exacerbate the problem.

Mr Pederson said too few satellites built up image data on how contrails evolved over time.

"We may underestimate the amount of contrail-derived cirrus clouds," he said.

"We know from satellite imagery that clusters of contrails can last for two days. If carried by the upper jet stream through the troposphere, they can travel hundreds of kilometres."

There are several concepts under consideration for the European ELT, but the preferred design seems to be converging on a telescope that is some 30-60m in diameter.

A location has not been decided; but, despite the difficulties of access, Antarctica may become an option. The icy region has relatively clear skies, with a climate that is somewhat separate from other continents, and, crucially, is free from overflying commercial jets.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4755996.stm
q@thing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: chem or con ? Reply with quote

Hi Jerry,

I understand your concern with the scare tactics, keeping people in a panic and distracted from real issues, orchestrating our reactions like magicians on a stage.

I've searched the chemtrail issue online as well, as major media, rather than being an arm of a free press, tends to be devoid of any unofficial topic. I am also aware that this spin factor has also been taken into consideration, thanks in no small part to Fintan.

There are several reasons that lead me to believe that chemtrails are being sprayed rather than a coincidental side effect of normal contrails. First on the list is a deafening silence on the part of major media on the subject when so many people are genuinely concerned. Second, that analysis of chemtrail fallout shows unusual substances not normally found, barium and aluminum particulates, fungal spores, among others. This analysis may well be a psyop to scare us, I do not know these people personally.

It's the actual trails themselves that have convinced me. And no, I have no proof, have not accumulated a dossier of evidence to quantify nor qualify, as I am not an investigator, have no intentions of publishing any official report. I merely have my own anecdotal experience based on my own observations in a very ordinary life.

I have observed the lingering trails cohering into cloud cover, which by the way occurs in very arid regions as well despite the ice crystal, high moisture content expaination. I simply look up, see the obvious and consider the possibilities. To what can we attribute the unusual air traffic which are creating these grids in the sky. It certainly is not the normal air traffic patterns, planes flying side by side leaving wakes of expanding trails ? If it were only two such, then yes, it would be an unusual sight but somehow easily expainable. But that's the point, it is not explained, also it is never just two trails. On my commute back and forth to work, the patterns can be observed in a whole section of the sky with several planes simultaneously flying in close proximity and in juxtaposition, often making one clear cross in the sky.

As I said in my earlier post, I have worked outside a great deal of my life and can report that this is something fairly new. I think that if we use our common sense and observe the obvious, we can use truth as our authority, rather than authority, ie official institutions, as our truth. I am very curious of this phenomenon and don't believe for one second that these unusual flight patterns are anything ordinary or coincidental. What they are ? I truly don't know, but I trust my own eyes, and don't believe that any official source will be forthcoming with a truthful explaination !

Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a Psy-Op! Reply with quote

Hey q - thanks for the reply.

I hear what you're saying, and I think all your points are valid. In fact, I'd characterize the way you feel now as the way I felt pretty recently. I'm only sharing my experience, as I've recently shifted my mindset one checkerboard square in another direction - not necessarily the 'right' one, just different, and hopefully not backwards.

I've exhausted the available 'motives' for 'spraying', so therefore I'm back to the giant wank theory. It's very possible there is a 'spraying' campaign for reasons I do not know, but then I would be assuming the conclusion to be true, and then twisting my perceptions into evidence to justify it - which is exactly what the opportunistic / lair / disinfo chemmies use to their advantage. Fear can make even spilled paint appear to be an apocalyptic mural at times.

q@thing wrote:

First on the list is a deafening silence on the part of major media on the subject when so many people are genuinely concerned.

Yeah, well that could go either way. If there is no spraying operation, there is nothing to respond to. I'm not saying the gov't / media isn't aware of the psyop surrounding the trail issue, and isn't using it to their advantage - uncertainty and fear. I'm saying that a non response to a claim with no evidence or proof other than 'gut feelings' is not proof of culpability - it's just as possible those 'gut feelings' are being manipulated by the PTB over a non-issue to their best advantage.

Look, a lot of people (not as many, true but follow me here...) are worked up about Bush (Sr. or Jr., take your pick) being a shape changing reptoid who enjoys satanic child kidnappings, cavorting with male prostitutes in the oval office, hunting naked, mind controlled, fashion models in the woods of No. Cal., and snacking on freshly killed baby meat with the queen.

"Deafening silence" on that issue too.

Quote:

Second, that analysis of chemtrail fallout shows unusual substances not normally found, barium and aluminum particulates, fungal spores, among others.

Yeah, well the supposed 'analysis' of this 'chemtrail' fallout is pretty spotty, IMO. The Carnicom samples didn't really convince me of anything other than the fact that nobody ever got any sort of straight answer, and everybody 'claimed' what they thought that 'meant'. The barium and aluminum could very well be in the atmosphere surrounding the 'trails' and not necessarily 'from' the trails themselves. Those things are miles up in the air, so somebody has yet to 'catch' a chemtrail without the surrounding atmosphere encroaching on the 'sample'. They may look 'huge' and 'low', but look at the size of the plane - those babies are way up there. The 'fibers' could very well be spider webs which do float with the wind in Carnicom's neck of the southwest. Fungal spores? I'll bet you'll find those when the wind kicks up too.

Quote:

This analysis may well be a psyop to scare us, I do not know these people personally.

Well, in my experience, they are all either 'retired' DOD/Intel types (Carnicom / Bearden) or they're selling 'chemtrail protection' (Thomas / Croft & Co.). But no, I don't know them personally either - curiously, they all seem to know each other, though.

Quote:

I have observed the lingering trails cohering into cloud cover, which by the way occurs in very arid regions as well despite the ice crystal, high moisture content expaination.

It seems strange on a hot day, but atmospheric conditions thousands of feet up in the sky truly are different from those on the ground. It looks odd, and seems counterintuitive, but I believe it is perfectly possible. I see it happen here in the So. Cal desert too - but more often when the weather is colder - and very often in front of approaching weather systems when the barometric pressure is varying. (No, I do not think 'they' are looking for 'scalar signatures'. Jeez Louise..)

Quote:

To what can we attribute the unusual air traffic which are creating these grids in the sky. It certainly is not the normal air traffic patterns, planes flying side by side leaving wakes of expanding trails ? If it were only two such, then yes, it would be an unusual sight but somehow easily expainable. But that's the point, it is not explained, also it is never just two trails. On my commute back and forth to work, the patterns can be observed in a whole section of the sky with several planes simultaneously flying in close proximity and in juxtaposition, often making one clear cross in the sky.

One word - altitude. Again, it seems counterintuitive when we look up from the ground and see an X in the sky, but those planes could very well be thousands of feet apart in altitude. Sometimes I see two planes in the sky, and they seem to be heading right for each other. Instead of crashing, their paths cross, and then I realize they are nowhere near the same altitude. The pilot's didn't even 'see' the other plane, cause they were separated by thousands of feet of vertical airspace - the air traffic controllers are monitoring the 3-D airspace 'grid' (we hope!) via radar and altitude readings, but planes flying in different directions are usually NOT flying at the same altitude. When we look up, we assimilate a huge 3-D space as a sort of 2-D panoramic 'picture' of white against blue, but what we are looking at is far more vertical 'space' than simply the X-Y coordinates of our visual field. The 'X' shapes and 'grids' are an optical illusion from our ground based perspective - in reality the 'grids' are quite far apart in altitude.

Remember that 3-D tic tac toe game? From 'the side', it looked like this:

But from the 'top' (or bottom) it would appear to look like this:

Hope you can see my point through the lame-o graphics. Also, you're likely to see 'grids' around airports, cause all the planes would have to pass through the 'cold' layer of air during take off and landing - the 'grids' formed would be due to precision flight control patterns and good timing guiding planes in and out of the airport. A constant wind speed will 'move' the trails of well timed flights into a series of what looks like parallel lines from the ground.

Quote:

I am very curious of this phenomenon and don't believe for one second that these unusual flight patterns are anything ordinary or coincidental.

I agree, q, something is going on, I just think the 'chemtrail spraying' thing is an op designed to get us to 'hey, hey, look over here!' and to scare us into a state where our minds will accept the possibilities of even wilder claims, like weather manipulation, space lasers, and alien invasions. Or maybe it's just to make us say, "Whew, thank God it's only pollution after all!" I dunno, I'm just saying that I don't buy the 'chemtrail hype'.

Personally, I'm going to continue looking for the elephant here in my living room rather than worry about what might be going on five miles above my head. As I mentioned, I may be chewing on my shoe soon, but for now...
q@thing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: grids and media Reply with quote

Well, as far as the grid patterns go, I get your optical illusion presentation, however, I've spent quite a bit of time on tractors, fairly boring work, but I happen to enjoy watching hawk and osprey. The planes are flying parallel, not one, then eventually another contrail blowing alongside it for as far as the eye can see, then eventually two more come from the opposite direction, also quite out of sync with the airport and never heading from or to that direction.

As far as the media goes, I don't really see public concern over spraying programs on the same level of incredulity as the reptilian agenda in most people's eyes. For that reason, I would expect a response of some sort to the growing queries of the general public. If people across the nation all were concerned with a similar form of water pollutant, there would eventually be a response to the concern. So why hasn't there been some sort of acknowledgement ? One reason could be that it is cheaper to spray for global warming issues than to address the problem at it's source, a lack of funding and development of alternative energy sources. As long as the program goes unreported, there is no accountability for taking actions that may be compromising the environment and the general public health.

I can't help but feel that ignoring the issue is a form of collaboration, and at some future time when the repercussions take full effect, it will be too late. I truly don't expect the mass media to address any of the issues that are related to bottom line priorities. But, that doesn't mean that I don't feel that we as the ordinary citizens of the planet are any less responsible and at the very least should be in dialog about issues that may not effect us personally (yet), but all humans on the planet, in particular those afflicted with already existing respiratory conditions.

It just feels all so backward, public servants are paid with our tax dollars, what they are doing in our name needs to be addressed, however resistant they are to accountability, however cumbersome the system becomes, it is still our responsibility as stewards of this planet to question everything and expect explainations of policy. To not even respond to reasonable question implies duplicity, arrogance and ulterior agendas.

Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

q@thing wrote:

To not even respond to reasonable question implies duplicity, arrogance and ulterior agendas.

On that we agree completely, q. Sumthin's goin on ain't it?

IMO, the lack definitive response keeps the 'chemtrail' issue afloat in conspiracy lore, which is definitely high on somebody's agenda.

For now, I guess, we can only wait, watch, and wonder who and why.

Or see how long we can hold our breath.
FryingPan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Chemtrail Silence Reply with quote

Regarding the media silence, just last evening in a seminar on manifestation it was pointed out that withholding information is a nasty form of mind control, as we are unable to even exercise discernment without the information and discourse. Now, as it is established fact that the airforce, by their own admission and recent congressional approval is modifying the weather, it seems, public (media) discussion is warranted, though I don't expect we'll see it any time soon.
Paulo_Freire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: chemtrail silence Reply with quote

I was walking up to a friend's apartment yesterday, when I asked a lady stranger, "excuse me. sorry, but do you notice anything strange about those lines in the sky?" She said, "sorry, I don't really look up to the sky."

Most people I ask give a similar response. I think chemtrails is a psy-ops for the aware. I don't see how anyone can dismiss the photos or what people like q@thing are honestly saying. I look up there and see them too.

They never dissipate like contrails. And they're huge and have the strange x's and there can be so much of it, you can ask anyone around to look up and ask them, what is that, does that look odd? And the answer is yes.

Perhaps Chemtrails fit into Fintan's 'internet fakes' theories which have the internet as the psy-ops' main battleground to discredit and obfuscate. It's not like regular tv ever covers it, or if they do, I bet it'll be a couple minutes on a local Topeka, Kansas station doing a story on that weather dude with his "wacky conspiracy theories".
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paulo_Freire wrote:

I think chemtrails is a psy-ops for the aware.

Me too, and I see the disparity between mainstream and alternative coverage of the issue as part of the op.

The trail thing will immediately make a normal, rational, concerned person sound like a tinfoil nutbag to the unaware.

Plus, it just slides so easily into any conspiracy slot - global warming, population control, fluoride, weather manipulation, scalar hoo-ha, eugenics... just name your conspiracy and I'll show you how chemtrails could be construed as 'proof' your theory.

The don't call it 'Project Cloverleaf' for nuthin.
Paulo_Freire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Operation Chemtrail? Reply with quote

I used to try to go to the net to figure this one out, yet there seems to be no answer here. When I said I personally see them, that is all I can really say. I don't know what they are. Maybe they are contrails, but with all the increased pollution in the atmosphere, they are taking on new dimensions. I kind of agree with fryingpan that it is a form of mind control to hold back information. If the skies have always looked like what myself and others are describing, then we should be provided with this information. It appears to this humble mind that the big problem is government secrecy. This seems to be the one thread which goes through all threads.

Why do we see so many planes flying straight up or straight across with the white stuff trailing out and not dissipating, forming strange shapes? Why can we go days without seeing anything, then one day we'll see this stuff alll over the place? Then, the next day there is precipitation.

I am no good at science, I admit, but I would like to hear from sincere people who might be able to answer the following:

*** Are we only seeing what the internet tells us to see? Have contrails always looked like this?

*** If there is no legitemate information out there to explain this, where can this thread possibly go?

*** If this isn't happening everywhere, how can we convince those in areas where they don't have this happening to seriously consider what we say we are witnessing?
MattFromMaine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also from New England, from a modest little city in Maine. And I started to see this aerial activity with my own two eyes last June. It was the oddest thing indeed, because although there is an international jetport in town, there is never really much air traffic. I was floored that beautiful spring day when I saw at least 4 or 5 jets high in the atmosphere criss-crossing the sky in a seemingly random manner, leaving huge swathes of white exhaust in the sky that lasted the entire day and eventually formed a dense gray cloud cover. I have seen this occur many many times since. Now I am not going to jump to conclusions from what I see, but that fact that there IS this sort of activity going on with no explanation is enough to say that yes something is 'going on'. In my opinion, this is a situation that cannot not be 'debunked' because the fact remains that this is happening. You can see it. And any person with there head screwed on right should wonder "Gee, what the heck is that all about?" It is true, what even makes this a 'conspiracy' is the lack of silence by anyone of authority to explain why there are numerous jets zipping around the sky all day long. Its the sky and its over our heads in our towns, and its only right for us to know why those planes are there doing whatever it is they are doing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 1 of 29

Jump to: