FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Welcome / Forum Tips / Posting Video
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
truthseeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continuity wrote:
No - Guiness cold, definately.

Oh, please don't let the damn yankees influence the superior understanding of beer the Irish naturally possess. Guiness at about 56 degrees of farenheit, if you please. Wink
SwordofDamocles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I have lurked at BFN for about 2 years, starting when I decided relocate two very different articles that talked about WTC story was very fishy, to say the least. Those very the articles Fintan posted originally right after 911. I have somehow gotten to them about three years ago, but did not pay much attention to the source, and sort of start seriously doubting 911 stories, but it was nevertheless not as essential an issue over here –in Turkey. As soon as I was convinced that what happens in US is necessarily a concern for everyone, I was eager to get going in understanding in the true nature of the matter. BFN stood as different from other sites for it was very succinct and expanding, always leading to new and promising directions. At that time I was mostly looking at DemocracyNow and informationclearinghouse, both of which I distanced myself when the CIA fakes were exposed by Fintan.

I neither have the time nor am I as savvy as some of the BFN regulars to post here as often, though I try my best to keep up with most of the discussions. At about my fist time in BFN I peeked into treeincarnation issues and even downloaded the first one of the meaning of life audios by Fintan. As soon as he forewarned about the content of it I decided not to bother with it. Sorry Fintan, I am too much of a materialist and evolutionary to get into metaphysics. Bon chance for all who are into it, though. I stopped long ego looking for the supernatural –perhaps I am wrong to assume that that’s what all that stuff is about, but heck, not my cup of tee.

I love the political analysis and next levelism here at BFN. It made me aware of globalistic psyops. I am very critical about what is going on here in Turkey, anyways and I have a methodological convenience here which is roughly, turn every official account and local psyop upside down, than you are pretty close to truth. Though, I must say, psyops here are getting more and more sophisticated and seems like locals here are getting a big hand from the experienced, such the insertion of serial killers and orgy of evidence to veer all reasonable people into dead ends, only to make them emotionally spent. We still have, though, brutal killings of signal intellectuals that set examples for reasonable people.

Now that I am posting once in a while, I am getting more into some of the discussions. Thank you all.

Continuity

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Draught Guinness is considered at its best flavor when served cool, although not necessarily cold; many consider the ideal serving temperature of Guinness to be as high as 55° F (13 °C),this is actually incorrect. The desired temperature for serving Guinness is between 6°C and 8°C, which is much warmer than many other beers (usually between 3°C and 5°C). It should be poured slowly at a 45° angle; about two-thirds are poured, and left to settle, before the rest is added. The tap handle should be pushed forward, rather than pulled, when the beer is topped off. This creates the characteristic creamy head that lasts until the last sip. Recent advertising campaigns state that "it takes 119.5 seconds to pour the perfect pint" of Guinness. The perfect pint should have a head just proud of the rim of the glass, and no overspill. While this method of pouring (slow) is done in Ireland, many American bars seem to ignore the requisite 'slow pour'.

Wink

Cat Haiku
Wu Li

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dale wrote:
Quote:
But I think you should blow that record right out of the water, so keep on posting Dale.

Post 179 :roll:

In 40 days I have posted 178 posts. That's only 4.45 posts per day! Surely I can do better than that?!?!?!

I was about to take myself off to the BFN Detox Unit, but at just under 4 and a half posts a day, I definitely haven't got an addiction! What I don't understand is how I've said so little! And if you take out the rubbish posts and only count the quality posts (I'm sure I posted one somewhere) then these stats significantly alter again Wink

Lurkers, please come on in. It's safe Very Happy

I guess I must have been duped?
OR
You all have been duped by these implecations.
What happened?
I wrote some great stuff in this forum but I can not go back to my ideals.
This has been disturbing to me.

HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS TO ME?

Wu Li

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes what you think has taken place may not be what has been done to you. I think all here only wish for the best in Humanity.
How narcissistic I have become in my later years.
I may have become humbled by events unknown to me.
Thank you so much for this great forum and I hope it will continue into the future.

I think I may buy some Neem for any of my ailments considering I have not seen a medical physician in about twenty years.

Best wishes to all who wish for the truth to be heard.
Cheers to the TRUTHSEEKERS
and my BEST REGARDS to Fintan!!!!!!! Smile

Wu Li

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My GIRL
I LOVE HER
And she doesnt even know me
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=4865799442470972773

She understands.
TaMil Nadu

Best wishes to all
They come upon civilizations and wish to destroy them.
What is so intricate to understand?
I do understand.
The destruction of beauty which we create as Human Beings.

We all wish to be in this regard.
The destruction of culture which our governments wish to control.
She is an Englishmen
Of course brought about by English means.
You decide and understand.
Whats going on here my friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsQX7mqC600

I appreciate you for listening.
They came to control India and disregarded the culture of people and subsequently have put people out of their means.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Tamil_Nadu
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sangha

There are so many things tht are beautiful but we will never know them.
Thank you western people's
I am western people but I wish to understand from backround.
You decide my friends.
look at the fault which pervades us.
I hope you get it!

Wu Li

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is this particular person?
M.I.A.
Figure it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9wm_QEIaWs

You will be surprised who she is my friends.
Tamil Tiger by blood.
This is my point.
So how should this proceed?
I must admit this is fun.

Julian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't lurk long, but I have read a few of your posts Wu Li, and I don't really get what you are saying here. Except you love this girl? Confused She looks nice, but were you making some other point. Yes?

I think this is a multi-cultural/diversity message. That is what I read. And I like it!

Hello BFN Very Happy
Wu Li

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julian wrote:
I didn't lurk long, but I have read a few of your posts Wu Li, and I don't really get what you are saying here. Except you love this girl? Confused She looks nice, but were you making some other point. Yes?

I think this is a multi-cultural/diversity message. That is what I read. And I like it!

Hello BFN Very Happy

You got it right.
Although in this forum I will proceed to rail against this globalization that we speak so much of, it is the human spirit to create things of beauty that keeps me in the game.
They may try to make my world and all of ours seem dark but through our love for living and those around us we may still have our day in the sun.

So again you got it, even if I failed to explain it to well.

Julian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wu Li:
Quote:
Although in this forum I will proceed to rail against this globalization that we speak so much of, it is the human spirit to create things of beauty that keeps me in the game.
They may try to make my world and all of ours seem dark but through our love for living and those around us we may still have our day in the sun.

The human spirit can NEVER be crushed. All of history has proved that. I don't see the world as dark at all. There are simply dark PARTS. Many of us walk through life and don't walk into those dark PARTS. Sometimes we accidently do. That is when we meet the CHALLENGE. And how do we react? That is the BIG question.
Wu Li

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julian wrote:
Wu Li:
Quote:

The human spirit can NEVER be crushed. All of history has proved that. I don't see the world as dark at all. There are simply dark PARTS. Many of us walk through life and don't walk into those dark PARTS. Sometimes we accidently do. That is when we meet the CHALLENGE. And how do we react? That is the BIG question.

AND...
That is the Question?
how do we react against tyranny?
We wish and we are who we are , aren't we?
This is who we wish to be against all insinuations.
I love this my friends. I love this!!>>

Wu Li

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.voiceyourself.com/03_thoughtsfromwithin/03_movie.php

I agree!
Idea
Whatever!!
Click!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: