FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Welcome / Forum Tips / Posting Video
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
ac1875

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Fintan and all other members

Stumbled across this site a few months back and decided to join up today.

I like the way it approaches the conspiracy theories from a different angle.

Kind regards

A.C.
arkestra

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello,
I came across this website about four months ago and i cannot overstate the incredible and extraordinary effect it has had on my life. id like to thank fintan, kathy and all the forum members too for their insights/links/spirit. I still have quite a bit of reading to do here yet but already the revelations on global warming, cia fakes, understanding reality etc etc have had a plurally pervasive and internal(eternal) effect.
i've noticed a few members referring to being in a state of helplessness, a depressive state before finding this site. i can totally identify with that. i got sick of the internet not long after 911(and that jones/ruppert ilk of parasitic soul sucking scum), wasnt really online at all only to keep up with aids dissident news which was a shining light among all the disinfo out there(esp christine maggiore, wot a bright star).so only recently being back online the name fintan dunne popped in to my head remembering not jus his hiv/aids writing but his incredible expose on sars and here i am Smile
im a songwriter and the effect this has had on my creativity is really exciting and well has been blowing my mind/supersoul. apart from writing new songs ive tweaked alot of lyrics i never felt comfortable about(confusion,anger, hopelessness) that i believe were hindering me in taking it to the next level. i will have stuff up on myspace and you tube in april and will be really looking forward to some feedback.

Thanks..

p.s i always viewed hope as a constant struggle, a battle of willpower, but when u see things clearly hope is a reality, fuck it its our birthwright
Dale

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I came across this website about four months ago and i cannot overstate the incredible and extraordinary effect it has had on my life.

Hi arkestra and welcome! I'm a newbie too and still in first grade here at BFN! Very Happy But I echo what you say about the incredible and extraordinary effect it has had on your life. Me too! I would go so far as to credit BFN with SAVING my life!!!! Boy did I need some hope and lots of mental stimulation. And I found both here. Glad you found BFN too!
arkestra

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome dale,
saved your life!! thas cool to put it mildly Smile i would say that christine maggiores book quite literally saved my life. im sure i would have been another statistic. but BFN well its efect has been plural, like the recent topic full spectrum liberty i think im undergoing a full spectrum liberation. Very Happy

I hope i can turn a few friends onto BFN buts it aint easy(hehe) they're so cynical of EVERYTHING(and i mean EVERTHING). its certainly a challenge but i think something this website is showing me is to be calm, be confident of wot u know but not pushy,arrogant or dichtomatic. unfortunately frustration has led me to be guilty of those traits in the past Embarassed

Thats wots so great about fintans audios, he's so calm and considered in everything he says, gives u time to digest the info etc. im hoping tha will rub off on me, actually i know it has already. mind u a few jars can stir up the old psyche a lil too rashly (hehe).

Though i do believe that people are going to tire of this sick cynical prescribed age very very soon, once that dissipates peoples natural hunger for understanding and ultimately joy(a higher state of consciousness)will increase.
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings arkestra,

Welcome to the other side. Wink

arkestra wrote:
I hope i can turn a few friends onto BFN buts it aint easy(hehe) they're so cynical of EVERYTHING(and i mean EVERTHING). its certainly a challenge but i think something this website is showing me is to be calm, be confident of wot u know but not pushy,arrogant or dichtomatic. unfortunately frustration has led me to be guilty of those traits in the past Embarassed

Hey, don't be too put off if they can't see what you can. I think you need to be ready before you can throw away the drama. Blaming everyone else also means you never have to take responsibility for the way your life has turned out.
arkestra wrote:
Though i do believe that people are going to tire of this sick cynical prescribed age very very soon, once that dissipates peoples natural hunger for understanding and ultimately joy(a higher state of consciousness)will increase.

Yes, it is crumbling down bit by bit every day as people wake up. Pretty exciting really.

e-lamb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just joined this forum a few day's ago. Been lurking for a while reading articles and comments. Looking forward to commenting and posting.

My views on the Internet fringe conspiracy site's, its alot of spin, and I've
been caught up in this whole thing. It seems the rabbit hole is to deep.
Most are connected to the criminal syndicate, one leads to another, and so on, and on it goes. lol, So trying to find truth in a world filled with stanic corruption, its few and far between. Shocked

Thanks for the forum Fintin, and looking forward to meeting all of you.
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings e-lamb,

Welcome aboard.
e-lamb wrote:
I just joined this forum a few day's ago. Been lurking for a while reading articles and comments. Looking forward to commenting and posting.

Plenty of variety here. Don't feel you have to cover all areas, just jump into whatever area you feel comfortable in.

It is always good to get some fresh ideas.

Now for all those other lurkers/readers out there. Now is the time to come in from the cold and share your point of view. Very Happy

So now, get comfortable in your chair. Take a deep breathe into your belly. Hold it. Now exhale. Another deep breathe into the belly. Hold it. Now exhale. Now, doesn't that feel better.

Now click on the post reply button and type in 2 letters. H I. Then click the submit button. There, you've made your first post. And best of all, your still breathing. How easy was that. Before you know it you'll be posting like crazy. Hey, just look at Dale, she's been only on the forum for a month and already she's well in the flow of things. Smile Wink

It's really not as scary as your mind makes it out to be. Remember you are sufficient.

With love

Oz

Dale

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oz:
Quote:
Hey, just look at Dale, she's been only on the forum for a month and already she's well in the flow of things.

Oz dear, why don't you just come right out and say it... Dale is verbose! Razz

Welcome to e-lamb and all the other lurkers who are coming in from the cold. Looks like Oz and I have set ourselves up as the Welcoming Committee Very Happy

Just a word of warning, posting at BFN can become addictive, but it is possible to learn to restrict yourself!

By the way, do I hold the record for the most posts from a new poster or something?!!?!?!? Embarassed
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dale wrote:
Oz dear, why don't you just come right out and say it... Dale is verbose! Razz

Hehe no far from it. I'm glad you've become a regular poster to add to the mix. Very Happy There can never be too many points of view. Hence my outreach to the lurkers out there. Wink

Dale wrote:
Looks like Oz and I have set ourselves up as the Welcoming Committee Very Happy

Hey I'm cool with that. Laughing

Dale wrote:
Just a word of warning, posting at BFN can become addictive, but it is possible to learn to restrict yourself!

By the way, do I hold the record for the most posts from a new poster or something?!!?!?!? Embarassed

I used to think Continuity was a big poster, that was until matt arrived Wink But what's this, whose this that joined early last month, well what do know. Maybe you do hold the record. Laughing

But I think you should blow that record right out of the water, so keep on posting Dale.

Cheers

Oz

Dale

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But I think you should blow that record right out of the water, so keep on posting Dale.

Post 179 :roll:

In 40 days I have posted 178 posts. That's only 4.45 posts per day! Surely I can do better than that?!?!?!

I was about to take myself off to the BFN Detox Unit, but at just under 4 and a half posts a day, I definitely haven't got an addiction! What I don't understand is how I've said so little! And if you take out the rubbish posts and only count the quality posts (I'm sure I posted one somewhere) then these stats significantly alter again Wink

Lurkers, please come on in. It's safe Very Happy
videodrome666

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Fintan, Love the forum. Bye the way CHEERS,and HAPPY St. Paddys` Day. Have a cold Guinness (or do you drink them lukewarm?) for me! Thanks for the "Intelligent Alternative"!
Continuity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No - Guiness cold, definately.

Cat Haiku
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: