FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Chemtrails- hidden in plane site
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Paulo_Freire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Jerry Fletcher.... Reply with quote

I agree. There is nothing worse than reading ad hominen
attacks or other types of anti-social behaviour.

I guess my question to you is have the "chemtrails"
always looked like this? If so, this would easily prove
"chemtrails" are a hoax. Say one could provide photos or
news footage from the 50's or from an old movie, let's say
The Wizard of Oz, wouldn't we see the same exact types of
contrail shape formations? Wouldn't this prove it is a hoax?
So where is this evidence?

Since this is a new phenomenon, are you saying that due to
human activity, pollution has hit a point in time where the
atmosphere now interacts with "contrails" creating such shapes?
Is this something you've originally theorised or is such a theory
or explanation out there which debunks the primary rationale
for thinking that mass spraying is going on?
Paulo_Freire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OhZone wrote:
These fake clouds could cover many purposes.
They could hide from us what is going on above.
They could hide from above what is going on below.
The could be used to adjust the weather.
They could be used in "germ warfare".
They could be used to test electo-magnetic pulses.
They could be used for yet other purposes no one has yet guessed.

I hear ya. I see them and can only theorise too. I don't think they are
being used for germ warfare, but I think the others you list are
plausible. Perhaps we need to revive the constitution and get rid
of the fascism and then get rid of all the creepy secrecy going on.
I will say to those in Europe that it must be too easy for you to
be mad at we the sheople. That's disinfo. Most of us are good people
and know what is going on. Seems like they rigged our elections.
Shocked ...... Mad ............ Arrow ... Idea

The people united will never be defeated Exclamation
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paulo wrote:
Say one could provide photos or news footage from the 50's or from an old movie, let's say The Wizard of Oz, wouldn't we see the same exact types of contrail shape formations? Wouldn't this prove it is a hoax? So where is this evidence?

According to my research, flying monkeys do not leave contrails. Wink

Quote:

Since this is a new phenomenon, are you saying that due to human activity, pollution has hit a point in time where the atmosphere now interacts with "contrails" creating such shapes? Is this something you've originally theorised or is such a theory or explanation out there which debunks the primary rationale for thinking that mass spraying is going on?

Contrails are not a new phenomenon. Today's level of air traffic is.

Quote:
Contrails formed at high altitude from the water vapor in the exhaust of the engines. They were a tell tale sign of a bomber formation's position. Even though they could be erased by even a small altitude change it was usually not practical to move the entire formation of 100 or more aircraft.

Quote:
On the left a Northwest B747s contrail casts a shadow over the Singapore Airlines B777 one on the right. We are behind and sandwiched in between their flight levels.

Quote:
Since the early days of aviation, vapor trails (contrails) have signified high-flying aircraft. But these are unwelcome signatures for military aircraft, and with the rising numbers of civil airliners and business jets (air travel is growing at between 3 to 5% per annum, and air freight by 7%), their proliferation is raising environmental issues. Because of the high altitudes at which they are formed, they effectively become cirrus clouds, trapping warmth in the atmosphere and contributing to global warming, according to the UK Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC). The problem is how to prevent them.

From http://www.sae.org/aeromag/techupdate/04-2005/
OhZone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This NEW phenomena. I have been around for a lot longer than most of you, and I can tell you from experience. I spent a lot of time on the beach in the 50's. There were never any cloud formations with square holes, nor any square shaped clouds. Never any long white streaks that didn't go away. Never any clouds that were basicly the same shape and size covering the whole sky. Nor were there any such in the 60's, Nor in the 70's, nor in the 80's.
I have lived in this same area for the last 50 years. It is near Tampa Air Port, St. Petersburg Air Port and MacDill Air Force Base. I am well acquainted with the air traffic here.

There are very few planes going from Orlando to Houston, yet I see hundreds of E/W lines.

If you are too young to remember what real clouds looked like, then I gues it is you who must do the research to satisfy yourself.

Did any of you notice as you were looking at the photos on those web sites, that it showed planes spewing out clouds that were OBVIOUSLY NOT coming from the engines. There are also some excellent satellite pics showing masses of streaks covering very large areas.
________
Subaru G history

Last edited by OhZone on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OhZone wrote:
Did any of you notice as you were looking at the photos on those web sites, that it showed planes spewing out clouds that were OBVIOUSLY NOT coming from the engines.

Quote:

On The Contrail Student Sheet(s) Background Information Condensation trails are line-shaped clouds that can be produced by propeller or jet powered airplanes. Contrails, as they are called, result from a combination of high humidity and low temperatures of the atmosphere at high altitudes. Contrails are made mostly of water, which freezes rapidly at those heights to form ice crystals. Depending on the temperature and the humidity, contrails can remain for just a few seconds or for several hours. The airplane’s exhaust produces very little of the actual water in a contrail. Most of the water in a contrail is already in the air as the plane passes through it. An airplane’s exhaust produces water vapor and many other compounds. Only water vapor is necessary to form a contrail. For a contrail to form, the right conditions must occur immediately behind a jet engine. As the exhaust gases cool and mix with the air, a contrail will form if there is enough moisture in the air. Then, if the air is cold enough, the water in the air will freeze and form ice crystals. Contrails become visible about a wingspan distance behind the aircraft.

link
Paulo_Freire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just believe like Oh_Zone that something fishy is
going on, and if it isn't fishy, it is still a secretive,
undemocratic program. I'm gonna chill out with this
thread, give others a chance. We just don't agree
Fletch, although I'll give you credit for at least looking
up at the sky and acknowledging the sincere concerns.
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paulo wrote:
We just don't agree Fletch, although I'll give you credit for at least looking up at the sky and acknowledging the sincere concerns.

I dig, Paulo. The best way to find answers is to team up investigating, rather than try to shove our opinions down each-other's throats. That's just ego stroking.

Props to you too, P, for having the sense to simply look up and say, "Hey, that ain't right" Most don't, I fully agree.

I'm simply commenting on the information I've found, or you've presented, not passing judgment on anybody's opinion, mental capacity, or ideas. If somebody 'says' something that disagrees with evidence I've 'found', well, I'm gonna post that evidence.

That's why I try to 'post' a lot and 'say' a little. Notice the verb, try.
Hard to shut my fingers up once they get goin... Wink.

Anyway, thanks for being a positive force for discussion in a topic that almost always devolves into name calling.
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, one more quick thing I would like to point out:

Paulo wrote:
I am thinking based on the strange weather the last ten years, e.g the colder, overcast summers, that this has been an attempt to cool the earth off without partaking with Kyoto Protocols or promoting progressive energy policies.

Quote:
Because of the high altitudes at which they are formed, they effectively become cirrus clouds, trapping warmth in the atmosphere and contributing to global warming, according to the UK Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC). The problem is how to prevent them.

From http://www.sae.org/aeromag/techupdate/04-2005/
Paulo_Freire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today there was heavy activity. It was supposed to be clear and sunny, 65 degrees. In the morning, you could feel the sun's warmth. By noon, there was a chill in the air and by early evening the sky had transformed into a white haze. It appears that "they" are secretly trying to cool the earth's surface. For those interested, you can check out this message board.
http://chem11.proboards2.com/
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paulo wrote:
For those interested, you can check out this message board.
http://chem11.proboards2.com/

I checked out the MEGASPRAYER forum a bit, but to me it's all the same weather control / scalar / Chenier / Bearden / Stevens stuff. Stevens / Bearden and that particular scalar interferometer crew also work for a 'petroleum consulting' company in CA, and it's amazing how their work constantly references and justifies each other's theories...

Paulo, I'd be interested in your take on Scott Steven's material at www.weatherwars.info. That site has become the hub of 'scalar weather manipulation' and the 'scalar signature' theory of chemtrails - and it's linked by a constantly intrusive banner at the Megasprayer board - so his theories are apparently endorsed over there.

Has this dude nailed it? Just for the sake of argument, lets say he is actually on to something with the 'weather wars' concept. Well then...

Is he also correct about the aliens that are tinkering with our sun?
Is he 100% correct? 50%? For real? Fake? What do you think? It's a bit hard for me to swallow, considering his explanations are a sixth grade fondue of science-y sounding words that support none of his grandiose conclusions.

I'd love somebody to explain Mr. Steven's analysis of the SOHO material. Things like this and my brain begins to short out and I simply have to reach for Occam's razor.

Quote:
August 18, 2003 0918Z
Engineering on the scale of solar systems! This massive antenna is focusing, phase changing, gathering, directing, plasma/solar energy with some very advanced engineering intent. The small circle at the center is the diameter of the Sun which is greater than 850,000 miles/1.4 million km. Now just how close this array is, is unknown to me. SOHO is at the L1 point, or the Langren point where the gravity of the Sun and the Earth/Moon system balance which is nearly one million miles sunward from the earth.

Quote:
January 29, 2004 0442Z
Simply impressive in size and the sheer number of craft visiting our neighborhood.  This must be why when questioned about UFO's the government responds with cold silence.  They know and have made a deal with the devil otherwise honesty would have brought the past sixty years of research, observations and investigations into the nation's discourse.   National security has always been an excuse to lie.  It is long past the time to demand new honorable leadership.  Freedom is free with honorable leadership.

Quote:
January 20, 2004 1042Z
More workers embarking some distance from the sun's coronosphere where they will go to work on the sun's atmosphere where the heat that warms us all is created.  We have been taught that the Sun's fusion happens deep in the core the the Sun and takes a million years to 'work its way to the surface' but this doesn't seem possible considering the variability at the suns surface.  If the energy took that great a time to arrive at the Sun's surface the surface would be very, very uniform.  This is not the case.  Nor can the mainstream scientists explain why the coronosphere is so bloody hot!   Far more likely and tightly conforming to observations is that the fusion occurs in the coronosphere where the temperature, due to this fusion, exceeds one million degrees.  The magnet ics of the Sun are responsible for maintaining the balance of this process.   It is these magnetic processes that these workers are concentrating on.

Oh Lordy!
Now, why taint a perfectly good 'Weather Wars' site with this lunacy? Is this good for the 'chemtrail' movement to suggest advanced alien races are keeping our sun from exploding?
hawkwind

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
August 18, 2003 0918Z
Engineering on the scale of solar systems! This massive antenna is focusing, phase changing, gathering, directing, plasma/solar energy with some very advanced engineering intent. The small circle at the center is the diameter of the Sun which is greater than 850,000 miles/1.4 million km. Now just how close this array is, is unknown to me. SOHO is at the L1 point, or the Langren point where the gravity of the Sun and the Earth/Moon system balance which is nearly one million miles sunward from the earth.

Geez ... if this guy is going to use "science-y" words then he should at least use them correctly ... WTF is a "Langren Point"????

Does he mean Lagrange Point??? OR should I throw away my undergraduate degree in Astronomy???

See, at the very least:

http://physics.montana.edu/faculty/cornish/lagrange.html

Now back to your regularly scheduled program ... ing

Paulo_Freire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: I don't have a friggin clue. I just see what I see. Reply with quote

I was gonna add a link to another messageboard, but then I deleted it because it had too much nutty stuff. The one I listed has some good nuggets in it.

I understand the basic premise of this website, that there is a concerted effort to discredit the net and categorize conspiracy folks as mentally ill, thus any issues such as 9/11 truth seeking are completely marginalized from public discourse. Yet, is that all this website promotes? Where is the truth? Fintan comes out strong against global warming which DOES cause confusion and DOES aid the Rethuglicans, yet he leaves his thoughts on "chemtrails" as ambiguous as possible, and he does ignore certain questions that shouldn't be that difficult to answer.

Last edited by Paulo_Freire on Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 3 of 29

Jump to: