FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Coronavirus - Don't Believe the Hype
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to do an interview with
Pilar Aymara on the Covid19 !!

Quote:
Interview with Fintan Dunne
#MSM #Sweden #Economy #Society

Today we travel to Ireland to speak with Fintan Dunne of Breakfornews.com

We analyse the different approach of Sweden to the Covid-19 crisis,
the role of the MSM and the lessons to be learnt.

Hope you like it Pilar Aymara

http://www.pilaraymara.com/2020/04/the-covid19-crisis-view-from-ireland.html

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOUR AMAZINGLY LOW RISK OF DYING FROM COVID19

Scaremongering over Covid19 mortality risk is unscientific but new
tests and analysis are exposing the hype. Fintan Dunne reports on
your amazingly low risk of dying from the coronavirus.

H/t to Just0 for the tip-off on Prof. Gieseke

Sources: https://www.one-tab.com/page/YIl8Aa2ISiavkRdcHXgRqg

LATEST: https://youtube.com/user/FintanDunne/
Contact me via: http://FintanDunne.com/
Donations: http://PayPal.me/BeTheTeam

MichaelC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Fintan, for bringing some more truth and common sense.

But this horror is not really about the virus, which is just a smokescreen to justify a major financial crime that is occuring country by country in what I would call the "usuryzone", which includes the eurozone.
One example:
https://english.elpais.com/politics/2020-04-20/spain-proposes-a-15-trillion-coronavirus-recovery-fund-financed-through-perpetual-eu-debt.html

Trillions of new debt are force-borrowed in the name of helpless uninformed taxpayer victims to keep the criminally insane usury based money creation system going, ECB version. Of these trillions perhaps some will go to businesses bankrupted by lockdown crime, some as bribes to the stooges at head of government who executed this crime, but most will probably go to usury banks for interest payments on exponentially increasing national
'debt'.
Oh and for good measure: police-state repression rehearsal for future reference.
Or in crisis/bailout parlance: massive new debt on top of the old debt to guarantee interest payments on that old debt!
Can you say: Time for a revolution?

I find it curiouos that the stock exchanges and other financial markets have not shut down. They are considered 'essential' no doubt. Also, if people are dropping like flies as we are led to believe why is it that I hear maybe one ambulance every couple of days whereas before the plannnedemic it was a couple every hour.
James D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it seems like we're being given a bit of leash-slackening next week so I guess we're moving into Phase 2 ...

Quote:
Predictions: What Will Happen Next in the Corona Crisis?
https://steemit.com/news/@corbettreport/predictions-what-will-happen-next-in-the-corona-crisis

by James Corbett
corbettreport.com
April 25, 2020

Sometimes it isn't all that hard to predict the future. All you have to do is listen to what the social engineers are telling you they're going to do.

1. The "Second Wave" Will Be Blamed on the Protesters

There is a second wave of Covid-19 coming in the next few months. We don't have to speculate about this. Not only have we heard this from all manner of politicians and health "authorities" over the past few months, but it was an integral part of MIT Technology Review's now-infamous "We're not going back to normal" article, which revealed how the waves of lockdown and release were going to restructure our lives and condition us into the Corona World Order. And, lest there be any doubt that this is an important part of the plandemic narrative, Bill Gates just reaffirmed it in his latest "GatesNotes" on "The first modern pandemic."

2. The Alt Media Are Being Given the Rope to Hang Themselves

This next prediction is based on some observations:

1.About a year ago, YouTube instituted a new system for displaying subscriber counts that corresponded with a flatlining in new subscribers for many alt media channels (including mine).
2.Around the same time, they began implementing changes to the recommendation algorithm ensuring that "harmful content" (read: alt media) would not be recommended to viewers nearly as often.
3.Around the time that the corona crisis really began to kick off six weeks ago, these restrictions seem to have been lifted, with my own channel's subscriber count surging and my work being routinely recommended by the YouTube algorithm.

Now, I have no insider information about any of these changes here. I can only work with the observations that I (and some of the other alt media figures I've talked to) can confirm from my own experience. But there is no doubt in my mind that some of the filters that were artificially suppressing my channel and alt media content in general have been removed.

Yay! Score one for alt media truth, hey?

If only. No, I believe that what we are seeing is actually a push by YouTube and other tech companies to ensure widespread promotion of certain views questioning the official Covid-19 narrative precisely so that they will have the excuse to move ahead with the online purge, probably during that second (or third or fourth or fifth . . .) wave of the crisis. My theory is that we are being set up for a "deadly second wave" not only in the "viral pandemic" narrative, but also in the "deadly infodemic" narrative, and this sudden "flowering" of online conspiracy theorizing is going to be used as an excuse for purging any and all information that does not comport with the official government narrative of the pandemic.

3. China Will Be Blamed

Isn't it funny how just a few weeks ago it was a verboten thoughtcrime to suggest that this novel coronavirus could have anything whatsoever to do with the biosafety level 4 laboratory in Wuhan, and now such theories are mainstream headline fodder? Why do you think that is?

I'll tell you why: It's because this is World War III.

5. The Real Bioweapons Are Waiting in the Wings

Speaking of bioweapons, let us not rule out the possibility that we are dealing with a bioweapon of some sort. In fact, there are compelling reasons to believe that, and the knee-jerk dismissal of the idea from the usual crowd is easily debunkable as unscientific claptrap.

Yet another interesting clue along that particular cookie-crumb trail is emerging in the work of Li Lanjuan at Zhejiang University, who is now reporting the discovery of 30 separate strains of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Some of these strains, including the one prevalent in parts of Europe and in New York City, are capable of producing 270 times the viral load of the weaker strains. The research also uncovered an unusual development in one of the patients studied:

The researchers also found three consecutive changes—known as tri-nucleotide mutations—in a 60-year-old patient, which was a rare event. Usually the genes mutated at one site at a time. This patient spent more than 50 days in hospital, much longer than other Covid-19 patients, and even his faeces were infectious with living viral strains.

Take this research—along with everything else we're hearing about this virus—with a hefty grain of salt. But, if true, it certainly could add more weight to the theory that we are not dealing with a naturally occurring virus.

So, on that note, I leave you with this bone-chilling observation: Remember that latest "GatesNotes" that I mentioned way back up in Prediction #1? You know, "The first modern pandemic"? Well, here's how Bill "Pandemic Planner" Gates talks about this current crisis in his conclusion:

Melinda and I grew up learning that World War II was the defining moment of our parents’ generation. In a similar way, the COVID-19 pandemic—the first modern pandemic—will define this era. No one who lives through Pandemic I will ever forget it. And it is impossible to overstate the pain that people are feeling now and will continue to feel for years to come.

Yes, not only does he liken this "fight" against the "invisible enemy" to World War II—as every politician and pundit seems to be doing these days—but he even goes so far as to call this Pandemic I. Yes, "Pandemic I." As in part one. The obvious implication here is that, just like World War I was followed by World War II, so, too, will Pandemic I be followed by Pandemic II.

Kind of makes you wonder what else he has up his sleeve, doesn't it?

I was thinking that "one" should really go out and catch this virus and get over it asap (if you haven't already had it), developing those kick-ass antibodies, so as NOT to be forced into getting Bill Gates's One Vaccine to Bind them all ... but now I'm not so sure. It seems that there are more than just one virus going around.

Maybe the easing of this lockdown should be used for preparing better for the next one?
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice bit of fear-mongering there from Corbett.

Worth remembering that Corbett just regurgitates disinfo.

Here's a chart of what happens in Summer to coronaviruses:

Notice how some years have one virus doing well,
but the next year that virus hardly features.

With a huge asymptomatic we know about, that means
that the CV19 has had its chance and will now join the other
coronaviruses in circulation as just another player.

Most of the major alt networks are regurgitating.

Thoughtless or deliberate spreading of the latest conspiracy angle.

Which is how you were hit with a barrage of Covid conspiracy material.

Notorioisly the 5G bullshit. That was to give conspiracy theory a bad rep.

A very active disinfo campaign is underway.

More l8r Wink

MichaelC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Fintan for really clearing up things.....

Corbett had me scared s**tless!
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THREE PSYWARS:
COVID19, 9/11, AIDS
- ALL BY NWO

You have been the target of three evenly spaced out Psywar Operations,
orchestrated by the same cabal: AIDS, 9/11, and Covid19.
Fintan Dunne investigates.

Sources: https://www.one-tab.com/page/s7H1_VkERyOYfx-ywZq46A

LATEST: https://youtube.com/user/FintanDunne/
Contact me via: http://FintanDunne.com/
Donations: http://PayPal.me/BeTheTeam

#NWO #9/11 #Lifthelockdown

Last edited by Fintan on Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
MichaelC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Fintan, brilliant.
A Dutch friend observed that the reason that the satanists have us locked up is that they are afraid of us. An encouraging thought.
There are perhaps 100 million of the satanists and their stooges in media/government/pharma and there are.......7 billion of us?
Most seem pretty stupid(at least here in Spain where there seems to be zero resistance) but a lot are not......a lot are not.

The "vaccine" is intended to solve the pension problem, among other things.

Last edited by MichaelC on Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
James D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to "see" you back at your analytical best again Fintan like in the old "audios" of the past - I'm really enjoying the new format. Wink
Powerful stuff!

Quote:
Nice bit of fear-mongering there from Corbett.

Worth remembering that Corbett just regurgitates disinfo.

Thanks for the headsup - I should have realised when I saw another video about how they would definitely be removed from Youtube soon - maybe we need a 'Covid-Fakes' page? Laughing

On Bill Gates, the WHO and their vaccines ...

Quote:
The Bill Gates Effect: WHO’s DTP Vaccine Killed More Children in Africa Than the Diseases it Targeted
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/the-bill-gates-effect-whos-dtp-vaccine-kills-more-children-in-africa-than-the-diseases-it-targets/

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Chairman, Children’s Health Defense

Anyone defending the Bill Gates/WHO global vaccine program needs to explain this study: Mogensen et al 2017. Prior to 2017, neither HHS nor WHO ever performed the kind of vaccinated/unvaccinated (or placebo) study necessary to ascertain if the DTP vaccine actually yields beneficial health outcomes. The DTP vaccine was discontinued in the US and western nations in the 1990s following thousands of reports of death and brain damage.

"girls vaccinated with the DTP vaccine—the flagship of Bill Gates’s GAVI/WHO African vaccine program—died at 10 times the rate of unvaccinated kids."

But Bill Gates and his surrogates, GAVI and WHO, made DTP a priority for African babies. The Danish government and Novo Nordisk Foundation commissioned this study by a team of the world’s leading experts on African vaccination. The two most prominent names, Drs. Soren Mogensen and Peter Aaby, are both vocal vaccine supporters. They were shocked when they examined years of data from a so called “natural experiment” in Guinea Bissau where 50% of children die before age five. In that west African nation, half the children were vaccinated with the DTP vaccine at three months and the other half at six months. Dr. Mogenson and his team found that girls vaccinated with the DTP vaccine died at 10 times the rate of unvaccinated kids. While the vaccinated children were protected from Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis, they were far more susceptible to other deadly diseases than unvaccinated peers. The vaccine apparently compromised their immune systems. Thanks to Gates, DTP is the world’s most popular vaccine.

... "The researchers suggested that the DTP vaccine is killing more children than the diseases it targets."

Shouldn’t we be scrutinizing Bill Gates’ record in Africa before we let him dictate which medicines we need to take? By muzzling legitimate criticism as “anti-vax”, the media avoids honest debate on many damning studies like Mogensen.

I notice that a lot of seemingly young and healthy medical professionals are still dying of this virus which, yeah sure it's very infectious and lack of PPE etc. - but aren't these people right there one footstep away from immediate emergency attention and treatment from fully equipped ER and ICU units with all the latest protocols?

Could it have anything to do with the fact that they have already received Flu Shots? ... and that this has somehow compromised their immune systems?

Quote:
Pentagon Study: Flu Shot Raises Risk of Coronavirus by 36% (and Other Supporting Studies)
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/vaccine-misinformation-flu-shots-equal-health/

On March 12th, 2020, Anderson Cooper and Dr. Sanjay Gupta held a global town hall on “Corona Facts and Fears.” During the discussion, Anderson said to the viewing audience, “And, again, if you are concerned about coronavirus, and you haven’t gotten a flu shot…you should get a flu shot.”

Setting safety and efficacy of influenza vaccination aside, is Anderson’s claim that the flu shot will help people fight COVID-19 remotely true? The short answer is no.

In searching the literature, the only study we have been able to find assessing flu shots and coronavirus is a 2020 US Pentagon study that found that the flu shot INCREASES the risks from coronavirus by 36%. “Receiving influenza vaccination may increase the risk of other respiratory viruses, a phenomenon known as “virus interference…’vaccine derived’ virus interference was significantly associated with coronavirus…” Here are the findings:
2020 Pentagon study: Flu vaccines increase risk of coronavirus by 36%
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X19313647?via%3Dihub

The well-respected Cochrane Collaboration’s comprehensive 2010 meta-analysis of published influenza vaccine studies found that the influenza vaccination has “no effect” on hospitalization, and that there is “no evidence that vaccines prevent viral transmission or complications.”The Cochrane Researchers concluded that the scientific evidence “seem[s] to discourage the utilization of vaccination against influenza in healthy adults as a routine public health measure.”

In their meta-analysis, the Cochrane researchers accused the CDC of deliberately misrepresenting the science in order to support their universal influenza vaccination recommendation. Nevertheless, CNN and other mainstream media outlets continually broadcast CDC pronouncements as gospel and, ironically, ridicules those of us who actually read the science as “purveyors of ‘vaccine misinformation”.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CENSORED ON YOUTUBE

CORONAVIRUS EXPOSED AS A POWER ELITE OPERATION

A brave Doctor, a top Professor and a Russian military analyst -all deny
the lockdown lie and expose the real agenda. Fintan Dunne reports.

"CORONAVIRUS EXPOSED AS A POWER ELITE OPERATION"

VIEW VIDEO ON 'DAILY MOTION'

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7tnv0x

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zKTWtMyAtF6F/

Last edited by Fintan on Sat May 02, 2020 8:58 pm; edited 6 times in total
MichaelC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again Fintan, brilliant. I'm doing my best to put it viral.
Not so sure I can buy everything the Russian guy said about the complicated trail of virus manipulation, etc. From what I see it's just another heavy flu season like so many that have preceded it just about every winter. Turned into an hysteria plannedemic by media/pharma/government/banks

BTW, Is Elon a good guy? Was not so sure recently but here you go:

https://21stcenturywire.com/2020/04/30/elon-musk-lockdown-measures-are-fascist-calls-for-restoring-constitutional-rights/
just0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of Fintans best stuff coming out now, no better time to tie it all together.
One of the best observations was that we were being relentlessly physoped, all at once, conspiracy content to keep us going for years.

I'd like to know more about this 'Russian guy' too. Seems to me to be a lot of 'black pill' content in there. Like do we know that this was engineered ? And if it was, this is really falling short of the goal of mass depopulation. Economy likewise, unless this is a regular event. Just comes off to me as more fearmongering from the inside. But the basic premises I think are true. I think mass manipulation of the world population is way harder than they think, but I bet they will use this info to try again.

Update on the Californian docs.
https://www.turnto23.com/news/coronavirus/video-interview-with-dr-dan-erickson-and-dr-artin-massihi-taken-down-from-youtube

Michaelc, I think Elon a good guy, but sometimes good intentions can be a disaster. PPl like Megalovaniac think they are saving the world.

[/img]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 13 of 23

Jump to: