FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The Structure of Number
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just0 wrote:

I seriously didn't mean anything offence to you and your work.

No worries, really! No implication friend, just clarity if only for the onlookers.

I'm really not that smart as much as couragious to think outside the cube Just0, like you, and I really do need help incorporating the Chestahedron into the heart of QED where it belongs and fix science!

And I should reciprocate the appreciation, and acknowledgement for all the beLIEF/knowledge/gnosis and wisdom you have shared in this space, as I have benefited much from it, among select others like peter and Fintan.

Reflect within, into the ever present mirror of linguistics and grow wise not old.

The opposite of death is a beginning-birth-NOT life! Life is everlasting; eternal cycles within cycles.

Last edited by cosmicsojourner on Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
just0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
No worries, really! No implication friend, just clarity if only for the onlookers.

I'm really not that smart as much as couragious to think outside the cube Just0, like you, and I really do need help incorporating the chestahedron into the heart of QED where it belongs and fix science!

And I should reciprocate the appreciation, and acknowledgement for all the beLIEF/knowledge/gnosis and wisdom you have shared in this space, as I have benefited much from it, among select others like peter and Fintan.

OMG NO!! it's not me, or anyone, you've been doing brilliant stuff with your own initiative, Congrats to you alone (serious).

Don't forget, we're all in this together, all muddled up, all trying to figure something out. Who's right who's wrong, does it matter, who know's. But we're all listening !!

cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Gold:

Fintan:

Later I realized zero was more than a number. It was a sphere.

When the sphere rotates, it's axis is the number one.
The inside and outside of the sphere are two spaces.
And so on...
It's numbers as shapes.
Shapes our 3D right brains can get.

Yes! And what is covered as regards Tusi Couple is key, in perhaps two counter-rotating spaces. Proportion is everything in prime time too, it appears. Perhaps as 1/2 rolls inside, 1/3 roles outside co-tangent in the derivative at 90 degrees from the radial LAT/LONG.

But the axis of symmetry topic requires resolution. It is near and dear to my heart and my theory in 108 degree, and in line with the way Just0 portrays it as a triune.

Perhaps the thought-form is the P0pe's staff diagonal with the pine-photon-cone, that trips the source field into the Yin-Yang spin through that infinitesimal transformation (Real translation complex rotation) at each trinity of the circle at 120 degrees (symmetry group for simplex in topology) by a 90 degree source field inertial plane gimble lock in 4|3 (7), 4|6 (1), 4|9(4). So 360/120(4)=12...

But it is only 1 as a flux Fintan. Then 8, then 1 in the particle-wave-anti-particle flutter of the butterfly wing, or the Great Wing of the Sphenoid bone the pineal is centered on in 666. After 7 8 9 (7+8+9=24=6=7@center) of course. It is no joke!

Your graphic animates it well with the sphere phase at 0 then the 1 creates the axis and the spin begins, and this incredibly beautiful Hopf Fibration time mark, set to the PERFECT rift of chaos, serves well to demonstrate the $1M Riemann Hypothysis solution point of ONE wait... 1/2... because it's a half-spin in particle land.

Awareness on the Dots (Products) in the lower right is highly recommended, as a tangent.

Which is nested into the 7-manfold where the mind really gets twisted...

I can demonstrate on several levels the fractal of what most simply consider amusing; that six is afraid of 7 because 7 8 9.

In truth 6 should not be afraid of 7 as the joke goes, because 7 is at the center of 6 pizza's of Pi in the eYe on a plate superimposed over 8 (gay tarantella).

The plate of 8 serves 9 to seven (22 in gematria) as six pizza's of Pi.

Perhaps some wisdom from Homer is in order. No, not that Homer! I am talking about 3D homer!

Mind? No matter... Matter? Never mind... he he he...

But for animations 2D is requisite given the complexity of the simplex.

So simple... the Simplex heart beat:

Frank Chester, perhaps through Rudolf Steiner, planted that seed for me to plant, water and nurture to fruit. Not that 7 8 9, but that the center of the hexagon hidden in the Star of David, of which I had been aware of for years, and the Prism Menorah of 7.

But the process when the center pulled into 3D was not known, and once known not to depth of root 3 to form the unit cube diagonal, and dual-spins the twin gender-fin masculine-feminine tetrahedron into prime time in the breath of the compassionate.

Unfolding the information within the seed, inflated with a a P-adic breath.

Here's where I introduce the Tusi Couple in cycles with the Mandelbrot cardiod as first principle of the bi-cep 2-hemi-spheres of the left-right hemisphere mind in the pine cone in the nested vortex of 3|6|9 past-NOW-future prime time.

Few might comprehend this but the Tusi Couple appears to be the secret in first principle to the gears of HOW 7 8 9 in the center... as one of an infinite number of other examples of how the Einstein quote Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous rings true in bell of the Chestahedron.

All secrets are in plain sight on the plane in archetype and templates and mirrors of the point-line-circle, and when something is perceived as non-sense, I say STOP! That is your higher source telling you to look closer-there is no-thing in the illusion that does not make sense, every-thing is in immaculate order in the twin orbit line bundle...

Reflect within, into the ever present mirror of linguistics and grow wise not old.

The opposite of death is a beginning-birth-NOT life! Life is everlasting; eternal cycles within cycles.

Last edited by cosmicsojourner on Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just0 wrote:

OMG NO!! it's not me, or anyone, you've been doing brilliant stuff with your own initiative, Congrats to you alone (serious).

Don't forget, we're all in this together, all muddled up, all trying to figure something out. Who's right who's wrong, does it matter, who knows. But we're all listening !!

You are very kind Just0 Very Happy . Truth is, until it is actionable and I have a portal to San Diego in my dining room it's all just sit and spin Arrow

At this juncture I would like to plant a seed of warning though regarding the love of knowledge. There is a price unlearned until after attained, then it is too late; as you already know-every epiphany is permanent.

Balance is key in the center of the pizza Pi in the eYe. The chaos is calm in the eYe of the storm, and the storm is certainly brewing. So gnosis gives as it mitigates fear, but as with all of duality in polarity it takes in terms of relationship in resonancewith other and the mean.

The mean is 55 in the two hands of prime time, but what does it mean?! It means 012 paired and mirrored with 210, that means 37 paired and mirrored with73, inside outside La estrella.

As a professional engineer of ~20 years, married father of a young boy-girl pair (3 years apart in prime time, of course), and living a once "normal" life with friends and family I live a very isolated existence in a work a day world awake while most around me are asleep, preprogrammed in a matrix they are unaware of, while I hold firm in authenticity in truth and integrity and morality understanding Krishnamorti's It is no measure of health to be well adjusted within a profoundly sick society.

This gets much deeper with topic I will omit, But it is a lonely existence "knowing", even within my own home, obedient blue-pill pretenders abound.

But I have never been happier or healthier in it and we come into the illusion alone, and will leave it alone (perhaps alone the entire time in truth), so... I wait, in prime time, for our time to shine in my life path number 7.

Perhaps it is all a lesson for me, but the the resonance is no longer available to relate with others who live back-words, and this space is a very poor substitute in a binary construct, within a trinary projection... fortunately the logarithm is in play and change is upon us... after the storm.

The fool I am perceived to be as a dreamer today will shift too as more awaken to their true nature in Nature. Thank you again for your kind words and for the intellectual courage you display here Just0.

cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:01 pm    Post subject: DNA Phi and 5 Cubes-ThePaulTM Reply with quote

The PaulTM is a fool like me that will have his day of triumph in the king's court

I have reached out to Paul and he seems content exploring deeper levels and was not interested in the deeper connections I was working with, again, to be expected given my lack of communication skills/interest with words and these very crazy ideas.

As stated earlier the icosahedron/amino acid correspondence (uncorrelated) in water is apparent:

Note: 2X6 Vesica Piscis IMPORTANT for the heart beat and the seven arrows

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That DNA cross-section is cute!

I suppose a lot of the development in the last while
has been laying out our collection jigsaw pieces.

So Just0 is arguing we need consolidation to a schema,
a hierarchy of facts and processes etc. Indeed, and I've
been bending my feeble brsain to that very task.
That's what I'm working on with some videos.

Meanwhile just gonna toss out some old Treeincarnation
images to help that process of coherence and to emphasize
the fundamental importance of sound, then light @90degrees:

Quote:

just0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good stuff cosmicsojourner, cheers!!
There's been a heap load of scientific discoveries
and they seem to increase exponentially every year,
finding new connections & correlations is vitally important,
I mean that's the main en-devour. So far I think you've
pushed a lot in that direction. So good stuff !!

Fintan wrote:
That DNA cross-section is cute!

I suppose a lot of the development in the last while
has been laying out our collection jigsaw pieces.

So Just0 is arguing we need consolidation to a schema,
a hierarchy of facts and processes etc. Indeed, and I've
been bending my feeble brsain to that very task.
That's what I'm working on with some videos.

Quote:

Sure, we've been threading new ground in terms of understanding
things in a totally new way, but is it possible to have a foundation to it all?

I think so, there must be a schema, an overall system that can
be verified, something which we can agree upon but allows the
randomness and the freedom which is inherent.

I think we can develop a system to help us grow our understanding,
otherwise the truth can be considered subjective. Just like in Newtons
in time, there was a cacophony of ideas and theories flying about.

I think it's a matter of language and distinctions, some things we
can already categorize as known/knowable or empirical fact while
others are unknown/unknowable or theoretical. There is a line we
can be aware of. maybe... somehow Laughing Laughing Cool

cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Fintan: To where in the sky does the church spire aspire?
To where does it's lofty pointed spire point?
To the quantum point in the sky above.
The center of the quantum sphere.

The stars are near -not far away.
The point is just over your head.
Quantum point, is real near here.

Oh man this is rich. In beats, roots and shoots ( aspiring spires) in firtle soil... or just bi-bull shit from the black whole of the bi-bull, as in double-torus of chorus (bible). Which has become clear is highly relevant to the code of creation in beLIEf.

The point in common at center, to balance Frank Chester and Dan Winter's perspectives-among MANY others-given the claim of first principle. While Treeincarnation has highest degree of correlation the perspectives I hold space for appear to be foundational to all lawful/truth based TOEs. Which s likely why I get the most meaningful traction here. Not that I spend too much time reaching out beyond casting seeds when intuition says to.

The point is at the tip of the arrow of time; a cross product in hind-sight (inscribed X), and in four-sight a dot product (inscribed center point) in the Monad, in helical motion that spins the 3 Hands of the clock (electron/neutron/proton and DNA strands).

Vector calculus and VBM appear to be congruent in helical time in Riemann space, and the cross holds the deepest meaning to my path, my life and literal in a sense. And it appears in the X chromosome as an archetype of mutation of the butterfly, and ultimately the planet. More deeply in cycle, but that is embedded in that... and that's the point, I guess. Recall the epicycle video from numberfile and Homer Simpson... you see, I cycled (many cycles in revolution of the wheel there) across the USA in 1997 with the ink on a college degree in civil engineering psyence still wet.

I rode through Cairo Illinois July 2, 1997. On August 21, 2017, the grand solar cross intersected that location.

AGAIN, on April 8, 2024, ~6 years away, another solar eclipse will create a giant "X" in that location.

I claim to have the Egyptian Pharaoh's Ennead code creation myth from Heliopolis, Cairo in ancient Egypt, and the cosmic egg of creation common to many ancient myths... this is a book by itself if I were to elaborate on the mountain of coincidence and synchronicity that says I have been chosen to bring forward a deep part of the puzzle for the future, as a bridge to the new heaven and new earth.

Chosen hopefully because my heart is feather light. in Egyptian terms. There is no experience without the ego-beast, but have sacrificed greatly and done much work understanding and transmuting it. No-ONE can know the path and challenges unique to mine that brought me to this point, and that is the point I guess; we come into the point a-lone, essentially live a life on the point, a-lone with a single perspective, and when we cycle through to the next circle it is a-lone. Maybe it is life is "a loan" because we seem to have a debt to pay the animals don't... but karma don't take credit cards so it is not that kind of debt perhaps... so we need to spend the spare change wisely... I spend mine learning.

It's all relative right, so who knows what is what, or what IS IS. I can say it sure is nice outside the dome here at 30K feet, looking inward to center, home. Though in isolation, and deep gratitude when I zoom out-as one of a very small number in the game of matrix that might get the "T-shirt" (T is Tav 22) when the wheel finally turns over for a new beginning.

I really am tired, and really do want to be normal again... I used to be "with it" but then I found out what "it" was despite my moral values and integrity in right action. Now it is 16 (7) years later and I'm much wiser, happier and healthier, but alone and tired. Only when normal is lawful not legal and not the exception to the rule, and suffering is due to poor choices of the individual beyond the foolish choice they make not only to be lead, but by whom they choose to lead them that in truth only pretend to, while they pretend they don't lie and cheat a EVERY LEVEL. AND WITHIN EVERY FUCKING DEGREE.

Moving forward. The point is no-What/Where atop the arrow of no-time as it flows through no-When, back to the Why of the point of the present in the moment; the beginning and the ending. The Aleph/Alpha and the Tav/Omega from the Old/New Testament. What was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, life everlasting, and bound in the now by the fine structure constant (0.009009009...).

But, it appears this all depends upon what the meaning of the word IS IS apparently... according to the words of ex-prez-ion of Clit-on..

Ultimately. Stan Tenen may hold the secret of DNA language in the fire of the tent and the word in the hands, and the roots and the synonyms and antonyms and homonyms and spelling in spells, and incantations and palindrome,, four-words and back-words, in X's and hexagram hexes, and letter and number...

Number 9, number 9, number9... as the prism (3-3-3)=(A-B-C)=(1-2-3)=(3-6-9). I have discussed the vertex-edge-face group as primary in automorphic group theory, and the prism is a fundamental given 9 edges, 6 vertex and 5 faces:

Here in the vid Fintan linked Dan describes the process of creation, but not at the depth of the Chestahedron as Frank does, and not at the depth of my imagination of the imaginary spire , what Fintan refers to that I aspire to define at the point of the dodecahedron created by the 5-cube Phi rotation The Paul TM brilliantly animates.

Dan Winter is literally speaking of the heart muscles. I hope to touch upon the connection to VBM he speaks of tangentially, to the degree it has taken form in the image I hold in the minds eYe and in CAD in crude graphics like Dan shows.

Note: After Fire and Air the role that water plays, physically and metaphysically should also be clearly correlated relative to the icosahedron (water) and the role of hydrogen in ALL 12 elemental forms. Further, relative to the bi-cep (hemi-sphere) and the 2-chambers of the heart, that muscle is nearly all water (99%) according to Gerald Pollack, who also has established the fourth liquid crystalline phase of water (Exclusion Zone) at U of W as structured water. I believe there are implications with the 108 as a bond angle there...

Frank Chester's piece is approaching first principle in the point-line-face of implosion central to the B. Fuller's VE and how truncation plays a role in transformations from the simplex to the heart beat, but without reference to the driving force I hope to embed in the center of a unit simplex in the complex. Any onlooker would be well advised to watch that entire video several times over several years to fully grasp the depth.

From a sub quantum perspective of a unit cube in CAD, that will NEVER be weighed, measured or counted - the mind's-eYe is imagined on point-line-color faces. This spreasheet from Franks website is key to understand the expansion from tetrahedral to Chestahedral (my term)

Frank clearly demonstrates the Chestahedron as fractal from a quantum state, to the planetary cube (Platonic Solid Earth) in other videos and there is also strong correlation with the work of Walter Russell.

Heart surgeon'$ (those that actually have hearts) listen to him, and Dan even speaks to the nature of the heart muscles and the nature of number in the 7 layers of muscle that correspond to the 7 equal-area faces of the 7-vertex-7 face Chestahedron solid. Frank shows 8 layers, but as previously discussed with 108, resolution is anticipated as the connections to the hexegon/hexahedron superposition projection mature.

Now, regards the spire I aspire and desire to respire with each quantum moment-um in the infinite beat of the heart that drives the breath of the compassionate. This has not been resolved yet with the model I built and I have perspectives that appears to support Frank's from lower level and your word triggered me. Here's the spire to respire from Frank's mind's-eYe.

Dan Winter aspires to the spire here, it appears.

Here, late in the lecture when the spire-its acts as an apparent lubricant on Frank's speech as he drops some very deep shit here we would all be well advised to listen to. I actually had a lengthy call with Frank back in 2014 when he told me something that change the course of my path, perhaps why his art is central.

When the eYe opens the Vesica Piscis is formed and the torsion of the fine structure is tweaked in the SQUARE root of 3 and the bi-nom-ial (2 names/pairs) expansion/contraction the process of spin is in. Those pairs of numbers are family number pairs in VBM in octave harmonics and pascals triangle, among other ties.

Last edited by cosmicsojourner on Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:

Awesome Fintan. And at that center may be what frank speaks of here and the sphenomegacorona that is congruent with the common 12 points and edges of the sphenomegacorona and Chestahedron as the subtle essence of the pineal gland, as the Chestahedron is to the heart, before they are Phi attenuated/refined, bonified.

First the resolution of the Tusi Couple action on the cube diagonal with the Vesica Piscis providing structure as the scan of the DNA points to.

Absolutely re sound. I muse that sound is superluminal and reaches the ears/pineal prior to light and light plays a subordinate role, with the eYe playing a type of protective control in perception terms; perception-projection. They are spherical and do have a Riemann like opening called a pupil... like in school? Cuz we're here to learn not watch other people live life on a cube and consume resources like locus.

The 90 degrees and gimble lock of the gyro-spin of the intertial plane of infinite spin to bind positron electron?

Curiouser and curiouser and so much more to share.

cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:49 pm    Post subject: TaroAtrologySincretism-Astrotheology IS The Code Reply with quote

Just0 wrote:

I think so, there must be a schema, an overall system that can
be verified
, something which we can agree upon but allows the
randomness and the freedom which is inherent.

Beyond the science Just0, and I never know where others are with it, but the Taro and Astrology (Vedic my preference) is exactly what you refer to and what Nikola Tesla referred to with his 3|6|9 as magnificence of the universe. Fundamentally I decode universe as uni=one, verse=turn and speaks of the Mobius strip. This is fundamental in 5 as 2+3.

I hope to show the correlation of tarot, astrotheology and syncretism between the VE, VBM and Chestahedron.

Others have provided great detail but the science remains to have the imaginary i dotted and Tav T crossed in prime time. It is all the same thing though cycle within epicycle of epigenetics.

At this point Santos Bonacci (as in Phi-Bonnaci) has it nailed best, but again not to the level of number. Life is a sine wave (circle) as we have clearly agreed to here from a different perspective.

Here's my bent:
Existence is a perceptual fractal holographic light illusion that we all co-create through a universal (unit cube) collective conscious fractal torus field centered in the heart of the beast (C12= 6 proton 6 electron 6 neutron) "simply" through what we beLIEve collectively.

Thought forms are cubes that are phase-shift congruent/resonant with the field of this dimension/channel and through them we choose; self-not-self first, then prime time in seconds. The reptilian complex of the beast is primary. Most are not even aware of their beast, or having met it, much less tamed it and merged with it. That would be antithetical to the matrix as the program of "main stream" is to keep us there in competition/scarcity/survival/reproduction base instinct consciousness, divided and constantly in fear. All the centralized systems keep us all thinking the same way too so it is easier to control the beast, who's only directives are stay alive and get laid, in that order, at all cost. And everything is VERY complicated.

The beast is very powerful in its ability to process information instantaneously. This way it is sable to react without thinking. That's what it does as a construct. It takes everything you know-at every level-and, Pi-Phi in action, it processes/filters it instantaneously, whenever not-self is present. This is all processed on a sub conscious/unconscious level as a hidden voice and subconscious impulse in chemical secretions we are oblivious to, but that cause physical acion in behavior.

The beast is always afraid-given the primary directive of stay alive-so it complicates the shit out of things it does not understand, to manufacture worst case scenarios, then it does the opposite.

When everything you believe is a lie and the beast processes that-instantaneously-and you react with it, "they" control your beast. But when you have earned, and therefor own your beLIEf as best as possible, and even know some stuff so well the beast beLIEves it, it processes that instantaneously.

I am only recently getting versed in astrological terms, but understanding the validity and power of the influence as a tool to navigate the now in the matrix is absolutely critical as we make this epic transition into a new way of bee-ing.

Bottom line is everything there is to know is known, but scattered and hidden. It is coming back into view and Nature is logrithmic, as is the pace of change. The Myans spoke of this. We are in for a fun ride and the better the soul understand the illusion through the beasts perspective the better we direct the outcome of what will not be stopped, by the psychopaths or anyone else.

So this is a matrix. The matrix has a code. That code is taro/astrology and we are WAY more than we could even imagine. See I get information from the likes of The Great Lord and Master Osiron, the Eternal! I have even reached out to him but the science is not his strong suit, but his work is tight and profound IMHO, and I personally LOVE his intro because he is as authentic as fuck, imperfections and all like me. Not that I could start a video like that, I know where he is coming from spiritually.

Problem; if you don't know these influences are there, and have great power through eons of evolution, and that they influence each of the millions of choices made (most autonomic) each second to keep the illusion moving in homeostasis. Bigger problem if you do not understand that agency and consent given through agency in Cosmic/Natural Law is key. Most have no clue what agency and sovereignty is, by design and it needs to be that way. I will never be able to explain that here but the point is that the planets are the numbers 1-9. The faces of the geometry has an influence like the faces of the tetrahedron as it rotates exposes the matrix to the different faces of the zodiac and subjects the beast to the influences it was born under, with the name it was given and at the time and location. Study cold war USSR classified torsion field physics published post collapse to understand deeper the role of mass distribution on reality.

So we have choice. We have agency in the spirit called free will, if we choose it. Most choose slavery and the choice is normalcy.

In normalcy the beast influences choice to go along because it is safe, in ignorance. The influences are subconscious, and according to astrological alignments and oppositions, so if the soul never really checks in, or gets out of ignorance through the work, the stars define the experience while incarnate for the car template they chose to animate for a life.

Some, like us, learn there are levels of ignorance, then levels of everything and it never ends and that. We are dangerous to the matrix when we understand that if life is an illusion death is an illusion and fear is folly and we choose agency in sovereignty over ignorance and debt slavery.

Dan Winter sums it well here relative to the heart of the matter:

This goes way deeper regarding the holograph and NPC constructs it appears but dissecting that would be counterproductive, like flat vs sphere/round earth...

Last edited by cosmicsojourner on Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:09 am; edited 2 times in total
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:08 am    Post subject: Re: In the know... Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
It seems that abstraction is incompatible with literal memory.
We have to forget concrete features to get abstract essence.

This is very good. We are creative beings, and the field is omnipotent with possibility which means all that is necessary is collective consensus as a form of harmonic resonance.

We perceive whatever we agree is real, in flavors even, and for eons authority has told us what is real and we created that, not understanding we are the only true authority, and the authority we elect has the the right hand of God (live back-words) up it's self-serving ass:).

It occurs to me that the judgement or filing of information (memory) as black/white;good/bad before it is fully vetted is a incompatible too, as I like to think when I hear-see new information. After self-not-self, if it is information unfamiliar to my current reality-view, it is not "wrong" or "bad", just not congruent at this level of or degree of focus.
So there there is a place in the middle where that is stored until it fits. You see, when you really have faith that all is ONE, you know it fits somewhere... even if another dimension of space-time but all is self in truth at the point.

The point is it's Real enough, I suppose... levels and degrees, with translations and rotations-rights the citizen-ship. The ship is the Titantic though and the citi is far from zen.

Patience in no-time and out of my prime is a bitch though.

cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:25 pm    Post subject: Phonon Field as Omnipotent Inertia Reply with quote

Recent work in Berkeley with a phonon field appears to relate directly to the 2016 No-Bell prize in physics for topological number theory and VBM.
Key; Lateral Acoustics (12-sound), Longitudinal Optics (7-light)@90 degrees, cuz 7 8 9 in gimble lock.

Rene Descartes describes pineal gland as the "principal seat of the soul" so Fintan's planar sections are on point. Academic philosophy among contemporaries considered the pineal gland as a neuro-anatomical structure, but without special metaphysical essence attributed by Descartes; science studied it as one endocrine gland among many, without recognition of the singularity in the endocrine system where all others are pairs. However, the pineal gland continues to have an exalted status in the realm of esoteric and there exists deep archetype symbol throughout history in the pine cone that demonstrate it's prominence. No where more than the Vatican.

Point of Focus:

So regarding "handedness" and chirality in the inertial plane of the phonon field as an analog to the No-Bell Prize in 2016 and spin orbit coupling. It's all about the couple, the twin flame, so to speak.

It occurs that the nested vortex in VBM, between the shear of the doubling circuit (1 2 4 8 7(16) 5(32)) on the surface of the prime time torus in the eYe of Horus and Pascal's triangle. These are the harmonic doubling patters of the tritone and the expansion of dimension in the numbers 1-24 from 0 (All is 1, then 8 in 9) to 18 that sandwich the 693396 mirror, between the bi-directional mirror 124875/693396/578421; (1+2+4)+(8+5+7)=7+20=27=9.

Note the breath of the compassionate in the union in prime time of the masculine plane-feminine curved SSSurface

See prime time 538 for the money shot of the flux of the heart beat, which is not one-to-one with my evolving perspectives, but very close.

Secrets in Plain sight on the Plane of the sphere, that can only be seen from a plane; an octahedron Air-Plane. It is called "The Star" or La Estrella, in Nazca Peru, and the Octahedron the Giza pyramid complex:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

Jump to: