FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Jesus and the NWO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
duaneh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: Jesus and the NWO Reply with quote

Joseph Atwill has written a book called Caesars Messiah, which shows that Christianity was created by the Roman emperors to subdue the Jews

on his blog he talks about how their methods of crowd control continues today

http://caesarsmessiah.com/blog/2011/07/will-caesars-messiah-turn-the-sheep-into-citizens/#more-104

RedMahna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had come upon this guy's stuff earlier a few years' back - most likely through a post here on BFN. Completely forgot about it.

Anyway, thanks for sharing here and now reminding me to look him up again. I think he's fairly clever with this idea, Caesar's Messiah.

red

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCNJf83bqjs
Joe on youtube

I love this guy already.
what Joseph Atwill's IDEA is suggesting is very interesting
remember it focuses on the 4 Gospels.

When were the 4 Gospels also known as the MAN 11, the EAGLE 8, the LION 5, and the BULL 2, really truly first created? What script were the Romans referencing?

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5228&start=0

The 4 Gospels or 11 8 5 2 really are central to the entire New Testament.
I think you would find all scholars agree that the 4 Gospels DEFINE the New Testament.
And I have my own zodiaca/precession of the equinox theory of everything re: 4 Gospels/4 Evangelists/4 Fixed Signs of the Zodiac along with two very profound number codes 11852/1376

here is a video of the author at this link
http://caesarsmessiah.com/

keep this in mind
my question is fair...
during the life of Christ which represents the beginning of 'Christ'-ianity, which cross would have the most common cross carried by the many various pagan tribes or those that belonged to other religions from the east.

As a matter of fact prior to the Romans, going back to Neolithic/Paleolithic times even, (before political boundaries existed) what cross do we find that knows no boundaries, neither space or time is a barrier for this cross that represents 'motion' and the 'sun' and what else pray tell?

The CROSS we find on the spiritual HEROES both in the east and west, emblazoned on their chest OVER their heARTS is?

Quote:

Ancient statues of Buddhas often show a swastika on the chest or forehead. Falun Gong texts say a Buddha with one symbol is at the Tathgata level. Buddhas of higher levels have swastikas all over their bodies.
http://www.theepochtimes.com/news/4-9-4/23097.html

Curiously I searched his site for YHVH and came up empty. Shocked
Maybe I will do a search of 'JeHoVaH' instead or the tetragramaton.
Wink

All roads lead back to Rome?
Which began in Mesopotamia?

Recently discovered 12,000 year old Gobelki Tepe is suggesting HIS-story as scripted is BS.

namaste

7he4uthor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Jesus and the NWO Reply with quote

duaneh wrote:
Joseph Atwill has written a book called Caesars Messiah, which shows that Christianity was created by the Roman emperors to subdue the Jews

http://caesarsmessiah.com/blog/2011/07/will-caesars-messiah-turn-the-sheep-into-citizens/#more-104

On my PC (not here) I linked a film (vid) I watched stating the exact opposite. That a council (rabbinical illuminatti) created the Jew Zeus (jesus story) to conquer Rome. It was about an hour and a half long and exteremely convincing, I cant link it sorry.

In this model Romans are the victims of an elborate scam.

Peter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:52 am    Post subject: All's fair until it isn't... Reply with quote

7he4uthor wrote:
duaneh wrote:

On my PC (not here) I linked a film (vid) I watched stating the exact opposite. That a council (rabbinical illuminatti) created the Jew Zeus (jesus story) to conquer Rome. It was about an hour and a half long and exteremely convincing, I cant link it sorry.

In this model Romans are the victims of an elborate scam.

Just another example of the universal principle of balance, at work. Idea

Peter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:42 pm    Post subject: Biblical Reply with quote

Sorry for the dredging but some exchanges that I have had recently (in french) help to elucidate this general principle while demonstrating the benefits of discerning just how much resistance there is and therefore just how far we can go.
Christ consciousness is a state of mind that provides the direction in which we must proceed to increase our awareness and therefore our well-being. It's driving force is the pressure to separate the wheat (autonomous individuals) from the chaff ( everyone else). A sort of reverse osmosis that qualifies and quantifies our inherent selectivity. We are not an elite, just the leading edge of a knife the cuts deeply and easily into the fat of the land.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: